It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is: Dark Knight shooting suspect James Holmes claiming amnesia, keeps asking 'Why am I here

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Here's a video by the DHS of Houston that was literally just released a few days ago instructing people to fight random mass shooters with everything BUT guns. Gee, the timing.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Im starting to wonder if it is even possible for anyone to do a horrific act like this anymore without there being some sinister Act Or Shadow Government Group behind it all?

Come on people, Everytime a LOON take a flying leap off the reallity Train this website goes into Overdrive with the what ifs & maybe's

Maybe he is just a Crazy arse MOFO who lost touch with reality
My 2 cents

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have been refraining from saying anything for the past few days,but with all the threads and speculation,I thought I'd go on and mention this.I know everyone is just DYING for this to be a conspiracy and some deep X-Files type convoluted scheme,but I am doubting that entire scenario.Not saying it can't happen and not saying it doesn't happen.
Back in the 90's I worked as a nurse in a hospital primarily on 3rd shift at a maximum security all male prison.When we had prisoners that became combatative,we had a standing order to give the inmate Thorazine intramuscularly via CO2 injection gun.The dose was determined by the inmates weight in Kgs.Each dose held 10mg I believe and the injection needle size depended on the weight and size of the inmate and body fat,etc.
Usually,for a less combatative inmate,all it would take was one nurse to restrain the inmate and one to inject.For a highly dangerous or combatative inmate--we would have the guards come up with riot gear and shield,at least two other people as witnesses,and someone with a video camera to tape everything to cover our asses legally.
James Holmes was said to be combatative when he was received at the jail.Spitting is considered a combatative action as well as verbally being combatative or communicating threats.If it's true that he had an addiction to Vicodin and took as much as he claimed he did before his spree and they were also sedating him the whole time with Thorazine before he appeared in court--it would definitely account for his demeanor.It's the FIRST thing I thought of when I saw him in court.
I'm not saying that he isn't faking amnesia--I personally believe he is.But that has nothing to do with what I am saying about the Thorazine--it's a standard thing in jails/prisons and mental health facilities.There's my two cents.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

Possibly. But given the circumstances, I'd put my chips on the fact that there is in fact something a mis here. Crazy mofo mass shooters either off themselves or resist in an epic battle. Holmes did neither, and had more than enough ammo to resist if he wanted to. Someone doesn't put the effort into putting all that battle armor to give up and not go into battle.
edit on 27-7-2012 by noved because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by amrith777

I'm almost certain that the question was raised whether they sedated him and the response was a firm "no". They RARELY if ever, sedate inmates prior to court dates. Which would make sense, considering they should be conscious during any legal proceedings. But who knows. If he was threatening guards etc, then perhaps. Or perhaps it was because he was shouting asking why the hell he's in prison.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by noved

Ya but if your crazy enough to storm a theatre and shoot 70+ people your not in your right mind, so how can we even say what his next move will be? I.E. Go out in a blaze of glory or not!

I dont know bout you but ive never flipped my top, and shot up a Theatre so i dont know if i would decide just to surrender.

Just saying

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Here we go with all the "oh my god, MKULTRA!" comments, it makes me sick.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I knew it...

All of the hallmarks of scopolamine administration....

Here's a link to learn more about scopolamine....The wikipedia page seems deliberately obtuse with the "urban legend" item in it...

www.biopsychiatry.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Well, I'm pretty sure that most of us here would feel a lot better if he was simply a crazy lone wolf, right? I certainly would. I certainly don't like the idea of our Government having the capacity to do such an evil act. The problem with this case, is that there are certain "ear marks" and various trends from past genuine conspiracies, which overtime, begin to seem familiar to anyone who chooses to pays attention.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Keep an open mind. This may not be of any chemical or drug use for mind control.

To anyone who thinks mind control is not possible, please do a research on demonology and black magic.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by noved

I'm almost certain that the question was raised whether they sedated him and the response was a firm "no". They RARELY if ever, sedate inmates prior to court dates. Which would make sense, considering they should be conscious during any legal proceedings. But who knows. If he was threatening guards etc, then perhaps. Or perhaps it was because he was shouting asking why the hell he's in prison.

I am well aware of that.Let me be more precise--I am saying that between coming down from all the Vicodin and even if they had to sedate him for any amount of time with Thorazine,it's possible it would account for his demeanor.I am not saying that they Trazzed him directly before he went to court.I am saying that they may have had to Trazz him sometime during the time he was arrested.
And even if that's NOT the case--I still believe that his demeanor was caused by stress,coming down from Vicodin,little if any sleep,and having killed a dozen people.But,who knows......

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

I'd rather stick with drugs for now before i'd jump onto the demon possesion train.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
He is a coward with a grudge. He killed indiscrimnantly, and then when faced with harm or being shot, he gave up. Either there's some insanely crazy conspiracy going down here or he is a lone killer with yet unknown motives. Still he killed and should fry, and very soon, as soon as found guilty.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Well, I'm pretty sure that most of us here would feel a lot better if he was simply a crazy lone wolf, right? I certainly would. I certainly don't like the idea of our Government having the capacity to do such an evil act. The problem with this case, is that there are certain "ear marks" and various trends from past genuine conspiracies, which overtime, begin to seem familiar to anyone who chooses to pays attention.

Even without Holmes being a conspiracy we already have PLENTY of proof without him on the list to know what our gov't is capable of and what we know HAS been done in the past.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by amrith777

I am well aware of that.Let me be more precise--I am saying that between coming down from all the Vicodin and even if they had to sedate him for any amount of time with Thorazine,it's possible it would account for his demeanor.I am not saying that they Trazzed him directly before he went to court.I am saying that they may have had to Trazz him sometime during the time he was arrested.
And even if that's NOT the case--I still believe that his demeanor was caused by stress,coming down from Vicodin,little if any sleep,and having killed a dozen people.But,who knows......

I thought there was a drug that neutralized opiates immediately and then the patient was put to sleep for around 72 hours to bring them past the point of withdrawals . At that point he should be clean with no withdrawals, and able to face an arraignment.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by moniker

Can you provide a link to the pictures if they're in one of the threads? I would really like to see the license plate you mention. I'm having a hard time remembering where things are with this topic moving so quickly.

Did someone address the bloody trail leading to the gas mask and then suddenly stopping at a pool of blood? We see a pair of pink sandals belonging to a little girl at the exit. According to the police scanner transcripts, LEO requested emergency for a little girl at the back. Is this blood trail related? It looks like a leg wound with every second step. Was she picked up at the corner were the gas mask is or at the exit door?

By the looks of it, there is no trail coming back so whoever was bleeding got picked up at the corner.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm really digging on all the cognitive dissonance commenters...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Also noted that a high dose of '___' would effectively make you unable to control the weapon
as is documented in various military '___' experiments on You Tube.
Limbo

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MushroomWig
Here we go with all the "oh my god, MKULTRA!" comments, it makes me sick.

So how does the fact of those programs existing and the practices people underwent with "treatments" and tests make you feel?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
My take is that someone turned him on to methamphetamine over the last couple of months. He liked it so much that he used his government grant allowance money to purchase MUCH more. It has been within the last month or so that he dropped out of his PHD program classes without giving a reason. He stopped paying his rent too. His Colorado professors or Dean said that almost NO ONE drops out of the PH D program.

The guy simply went ape crap all strung out on meth for the first time in his life. That would also go a long way in explaining why he dyed his hair. People who are strung out on meth and have plenty more money to spend, almost always dye their hair, and it almost always is red(ish). Or teal. He called himself "The Joker," simply because that's what he thought he looked like. He probably didn't even think of the joker until he thought about which movie he was going to do this at.

The way he looked in his court appearance the other day, looked to me like he was finally coming down off of a 2 week meth binder. He looked to me like he had been awake for at least 10 days. He could hardly keep his eyes open or his head up and he was visibly out of it.

What's happening now that all the drugs are wearing off, is the reality of what he has done is smacking him in the face and he is absolutely terrified by what he's done. Claiming amnesia is in his mind his only hope. But he's wrong. There's NO HOPE. Talk about screwing the pooch!!

This guy was an upper echelon honor student. His professor in California said he was the smartest of the smart. You don't get a government grant if you're just a VERY GOOD student. The government has to see and believe there's something very special about you!

Methamphetamine does different things to different people. Some people go on sexual binders for as long as they have it in their system. Some people go on wildassed crime spree's. Let me clarify. I'm talking about people who have been hopped up on the stuff for a long time consecutively. A long time being a month or a couple months.

What he did was CLEARLY premeditated. But it was all planned and carried out in the past couple of months. To me, it's a clear cut case of a guy who had access to massive quantities of very hardcore drugs, and what transpired was merely a result of the way his particular biochemistry reacted to it.

Again, he's just now coming back to reality and he is as terrified as anyone about what he did. Still doesn't mean he should'nt get the death penalty. Although he lost his mind in the process, nobody FORCED him to do the meth in the first place. It's a shame. It's a shame for all the victims and their families, and it's a shame that the world lost what was going to possibly be a great neurobiologist.

I'll go on record as predicting that most of what I've said here turns out to be pretty darn close to the truth.

He had plenty of $$$, and a boatload of methamphetamines my friends. METH-AM-PHETAMINES!!

edit on 27-7-2012 by twotif because: added a sentence

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join