It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day care rampage caught on tape 9-year-old's reign of terror

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Is that all you got out of my post??? millions of great people have pulled themselves out of poverty and gone on to do great things for themselves and society.. these people .....not so much.... the more children they have the more money they get....and they dont take care of ANY of them.. but instead of arguing with me about whats in my backyard, why dont you spend 4 hours there and lets see how you feel then..problem is if you're any other color other than the one in this video you prolly wont last 4 hours.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff

Is that all you got out of my post??? millions of great people have pulled themselves out of poverty and gone on to do great things for themselves and society.. these people .....not so much.... the more children they have the more money they get....and they dont take care of ANY of them.. but instead of arguing with me about whats in my backyard, why dont you spend 4 hours there and lets see how you feel then..problem is if you're any other color other than the one in this video you prolly wont last 4 hours.

You'd be surprised what I was raised in, and what I live around. I'd much rather ATS be a coffee shop, so people can actually see who they're talking to.

I was raised in a very very poor neighborhood. Lived in public housing for 6 years. Then in VERY low income housing for another 3. Seen things probably worse than you've seen their. I think the grasp I have on environments like that is better than any "4 hrs" could give somebody.

I would think people on ATS would see better than any others, that people of low income REGARDLESS of color, are damaged mentally because a mixture of fluoride, preservatives, medication (needed because of those poison foods), and alcohol (usually consumed cuz those people wanna escape just as bad as any others), all come together and literally make these people BRAIN DEAD. In the end, they're stuck in a cycle of consuming these chemicals, and living in poverty because their thought process is weakened.
edit on 26-7-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

This is all just an excuse to not place blame where it belongs on the parents, instead you offer reasons why the parents are not being parents. No matter how busy someone how hard is it to set aside a little time to be with your children and be a positive influence? Instead we blame it on the food, the tv, and a plethora of other reasons that deflect responsibility from the parental units.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Nine or nineteen doesn't matter, he is still a product of his parents. My 9 year old would absolutely NEVER act as this child, but he does have parents that love him, care for him, and TEACH him right from wrong. Go ahead and continue blaming everyone but the parents.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is the daycares fault. The father of the little girl asked why his child came home hurt/injured. They said "I don't know."

The day care has cameras, as, I am assuming that is where all the video came from.

As soon as a parent showed concern, they should have reviewed tape to see what was going on and corrected the situation.

Instead, they ignored it and the issue became bigger. The father tried to protect his child, the daycare provider is facing charges, and the daycare is possibly going to be shut down.

If they would have been proactive instead of reactive, this issue would have been resolved in a matter of hours. They would have witnessed what had occured, banned the kid from the day care center, and kept the young children safe. Instead, they chose not to respond, which caused the issue to explode.

Unless I am missing something from the OP?

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I disagree somewhat. While I do agree that people of lower economic status are subjected to mind numbing poisons through: food, medicine and water, I dont agree with that holding them down more than enyone else. Because if you think about it, we are all exposed to those things. You said that you rose up from a low income neighborhood. How did you do it? What i believe we are seeing in the lower economic class isnt being poisioned to the point of not careing about your future, but it is a case of learned helplessness. A massive case of it. People have been depending on freebies and handouts for a long time now and I dont think they have the mental capacity to try to do better for themselves now, because they have become acustomed to their way of life.

Just my opinion....

MOTF!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom

This is all just an excuse to not place blame where it belongs on the parents, instead you offer reasons why the parents are not being parents. No matter how busy someone how hard is it to set aside a little time to be with your children and be a positive influence? Instead we blame it on the food, the tv, and a plethora of other reasons that deflect responsibility from the parental units.

I made no mention of parents being too busy for anything..... Go back, read again, then respond again. I'm sorry that food and MEDICATION share no part in making a 9 year old go on a violent rampage....

link   

ok. maybe you've had it worse, maybe you haven't. lets start over.. my point: the mother, the nine year old, the daycare worker, and the father that slapped the wrong child. they ARE Vicksburg. You go to the schools, the principal is just as incompetent. you go to the police: they are just as violent (remember when i told you about the detective convicted of incest/rape?) you go to the mayor: he's a lowlife thief. you go to the hospital...i hope you're not bleeding, cuz you'd be in the wrong place for that...I could go on and on and on....
now that i've made my point..i live in the 15th most violent city in the entire U.S.(Jackson, Ms)..That is a statistical FACT.. i have worked as an RN in 4 different hospitals in this wonderful city.. i sleep with a G22 under my pillow. until you have unsuccessfully tried cpr on a 1 year old who was raped to death by her father,you have not seen worse than me..
edit on 26-7-2012 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

link   

Nine or nineteen doesn't matter, he is still a product of his parents. My 9 year old would absolutely NEVER act as this child, but he does have parents that love him, care for him, and TEACH him right from wrong. Go ahead and continue blaming everyone but the parents.

What medications is he on?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff

ok. maybe you've had it worse, maybe you haven't. lets start over.. my point: the mother, the nine year old, the daycare worker, and the father that slapped the wrong child. they ARE Vicksburg. You go to the schools, the principal is just as incompetent. you go to the police: they are just as violent (remember when i told you about the detective convicted of incest/rape?) you go to the mayor: he's a lowlife thief. you go to the hospital...i hope you're not bleeding, cuz you'd be in the wrong place for that...I could go on and on and on....

Instead of wishing destruction, it's people like you and I that need to at least give an effort to saving these lives.. At least that's how I look at it considering I'm a product of such an environment.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blend57

No you arent missing anything. Spot on actually! They could have done things 100 different ways and came out the better for it, but they chose not to.

It took me a long time to really understand the saying "Hindsight is 20/20" but i think it is a very true statement.

MOTF!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

I disagree somewhat. While I do agree that people of lower economic status are subjected to mind numbing poisons through: food, medicine and water, I dont agree with that holding them down more than enyone else. Because if you think about it, we are all exposed to those things. You said that you rose up from a low income neighborhood. How did you do it? What i believe we are seeing in the lower economic class isnt being poisioned to the point of not careing about your future, but it is a case of learned helplessness. A massive case of it. People have been depending on freebies and handouts for a long time now and I dont think they have the mental capacity to try to do better for themselves now, because they have become acustomed to their way of life.

Just my opinion....

MOTF!

True, we're all exposed to it, but I bet you don't get so pressed to feed your family that $0.16 packs of ramen noodles and kool-aid become lunch and dinner.. I know I don't, and for that I'm thankful.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

None because a large amount of the social disorders in this country are actual complacency of the parents. Child acts up, he must be *insert alphabet disorder here* prescribe medications X,Y, and Z. When all the problem was PDD....Parental Deficiency Disorder.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by blend57

This is the daycares fault. The father of the little girl asked why his child came home hurt/injured. They said "I don't know."

The day care has cameras, as, I am assuming that is where all the video came from.

As soon as a parent showed concern, they should have reviewed tape to see what was going on and corrected the situation.

Instead, they ignored it and the issue became bigger. The father tried to protect his child, the daycare provider is facing charges, and the daycare is possibly going to be shut down.

If they would have been proactive instead of reactive, this issue would have been resolved in a matter of hours. They would have witnessed what had occured, banned the kid from the day care center, and kept the young children safe. Instead, they chose not to respond, which caused the issue to explode.

Unless I am missing something from the OP?

Thanks,
Blend57

Excellent response.

Daycare REALLY dropped the ball. They had EVERYTHING on video but were too lazy to hit rewind..

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

None because a large amount of the social disorders in this country are actual complacency of the parents. Child acts up, he must be *insert alphabet disorder here* prescribe medications X,Y, and Z. When all the problem was PDD....Parental Deficiency Disorder.

Well I'm so sorry that some people trust their doctors and governments, and truly believe that these meds serve a benefit........... All parents should be like you..

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have seen with my own eyes poverty, and what it can do. But I think that everyone is born to the person they will eventually be. Yes, there are situations that everyone will endure growing up that will curve your life and make you a better person or not so good. But I believe that no matter what happens you are who you are and you will always be that person. Just because you are born into a hard life doesn't mean you have to repeat what you see. Either you have a good heart or you don't, you can rise above what you were born into and make yourself a better person. I have endured so much as a child and I know first hand that what I went through doesn't define me but makes me better. Just because you were beat, abuse and stepped on doesn't mean you have to repeat it. My point is, some are born with a good heart, and some are not. You know this as a child, you behave the way you are because that is who you are. If your heart is black so is your world, and you will be like that your entire life. There is good and there is evil... my two cents.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

If you mean involved with their children and actually try to raise them then yes, yet somehow you feel that I am acting superior because I actually take my job of being a parent seriously and devote as much time to it as I can.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

What medications is he on?

So which is it EVERY child NEEDS to be on medication or is the the medication poisoning their children? You say people trust their doctors and the medicine yet this is the same stuff that you say poisons and corrupts and alleviates parental responsibility for a child's behavior.

Now do not mistake me, there are cases where medication is required, but not every single child on this planet needs to be medicated.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Ive been in tight pinches. Done things im not proud of to feed my family. Ive also seen a need to do something with myself, not for my sake, but for the sake of my family. I wanted more for them than what i was able to do at the time. So i hustled up some money and went to school. Learned a trade, and we traded in hamburger helper and bologona for fresh veggies and meats. Although i do sometimes still buy the bologona, I kind of like it, what can i say?

MOTF!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I cannot save these people. they have to save themselves, but the majority don't want to be saved. it takes all my money and energy to survive with my wife and daughter in this broken system. If they come into the hospital i will do everything in my power for them, but outside of work...my problem is me, my wife, and my daughter..paying taxes in a welfare society has made it too difficult to give to charity..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join