It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day care rampage caught on tape 9-year-old's reign of terror

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hello all,

I saw this video yesterday and, being a father whose child attends daycare in the summer, became instantly enraged. What should be done about this? One man tried to take action into his own hands, which was way out of line, but when the daycare worker says they dont know how your childs lip became swollen or how they got bite marks on them, what are you supposed to do? The mother of the child said he was taking medicine daily, so apparently he has problems. Then you have the daycare worker being no more than 10 feet away while this is all happening. The kid was looking to see when he wasn't being watched, but how much of a moron do you have to be to not notice something is happening? Ill save my opinion unitl after the video...

CAUTION: Violence in video.

My opinion.....

I believe the daycare center should be shut down and the owners should have the proverbial book thrown at them. They are responsible for the safety in their establishment. The worker who was in the room should also be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Stupidity or saying "I didn't know" should not be a viable solution in this case. She is a moron and should never be given a job where it is her responsibility to look after others. The 9 year old should have not even been in the room with the small children to begin with. While I can ALMOST sympathise with the man who came into the daycare and assaulted a child, he is still a moron simply for doing so and should also be prosicuted to the fullest extent. Knee jerk reactions are no good for anyone envolved. The mother of the child..... ah where to begin with her. Im on the fence as to wether she should shoulder most of the blame (useing the medications as a scapegoat) or maybe her son is genually a psycho in the making. However, you never know what this child has been exposed to.

Todays children have become little monsters and i believe most of the fault lies with their upbringing. If I had done something like this when I was a child I would have the taste slapped out of my mouth. And I would have deserved it 100%. In most cases a little dicipline goes a long way.

Proceed....

MOTF!

edit on 26-7-2012 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
S##### parents, plain and simple. Granted he's a little pos, he still needs to get help...and fast.

He's one of those kids you see all the time mouthing off to the wrong people...well someday he's going to outh off to the wrong person and it's not going to end well for him.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

I believe an extensive evaluation should be done on the mother. And the child. Maybe the state should intervene, but would it damage the little boy even more to be taken from what he knows and to be thrown into a different world where he has no clue whats going on?

MOTF!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Shouldn't of been left alone. Responsible parents that cared wouldn't of let this evil thing near younger kids and babies. Anyone with a conscience could not do this to defenseless infants.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The lady interviewed was his aunt, not his mother. Just saying.

Clearly the little boy has some anger and aggression that is deep rooted, and showing itself at a younger age than normal. Childhood trauma usually manifests at adolescence, and it's possible he could be a little bit more aware, therefore more effected by whatever he is dealing with. Not to mention he's 9, so he can't just "deal with it" and medication doesn't help.

I'd like to know what medication he's on, and for what illness. I'd guess ADHD, but I'd like to know the meds to see the side effects. Childhood depression manifests itself differently than adult depression, and so forth.

Sad situation for all, because either way, the 9 year old clearly is a victim of something. And being a father, I can sympathize with the father who went into the daycare.

Bottom line: There is usually an infant room, a toddler room, preschool, and so forth. Why is he in this room with babies? And why is he the only big kid with these babies period?
edit on 26-7-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This almost made me want to vomit. I can't even begin to think about sending my child to a daycare now, I was already very hesitant but will more than likely put it off for now.

I think the caregiver* and child both need to get some kind of therapy. Caregiver/aunt needs to talk alone, when her image isn't being blasted all over television, and tell the therapy workers exactly what the child has seen, what he has been told he has wrong (mentally) and maybe give her opinion of what is wrong with him. Children are not born this way but can be born INTO it. The little drop-kick he does on the little girl is not something I would have ever seen unless I watched something like WWE (is that still on?). He's repeatedly punching what looks like the same little girl? and then moving to another one, and pinching/choking her? I'm glad the worker got arrested, I hope they shut the place down and ban her from ever working around children, especially unsupervised. And all the while this is being recorded? Surely she knew this, and still neglected the entire situation. Sick.

Most of all, the child AND his caregiver/aunt need help, mentally. I love my child as much as the next mother but I also know when he starts acting abnormally and I also know medication doesn't do S* when it comes to treating mental health....the environment, family/surroundings and mentality, and sometime even DIET may need to change! Not everything can be fixed by a pretty little pill, not everything is a hormonal imbalance, and not everybody is "born that way"!!! And this is coming from someone who deals with depression and other mental illnesses in my entire family, as well as hormonal/mental imbalancing after thyroid cancer, and the chance that my own little gremlin may have thyroid and hormonal imbalances later in his life.

Phew!
Kinda went off on a tangent there, sorry.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Vanna because: said mom but apparently she is Aunt, not mom....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

My bad. I was pretty upset and may have missed some stuff. If thats was his aunt then where the hell are his parents? You should have to apply and pass tests to have children. Some people simply shouldnt reproduce. I know that sucks but thats how i see it.

MOTF!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'd be willing to bet hat the 9 year old will wind up spending the majority of his life in prison. Perhaps late term abortions aren't all that bad. That kid is going to be nothing but problems for society, and will never produce anything of value in his life. He's a waste of space and resources on this planet. Same goes for the worker, and the 9 year old's parents. That's my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
what a horrible child. unlikely to turn out well without some kind of attention.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What a little #!! his parents are to blame probz drug addicts that abuse him poor lad. this # will happen when you dont teach you children respect and morals. low lifes like his parents dont deserve kids..

p.s could be the kids just a psycho and in that case the autoritys should step in..

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

My bad. I was pretty upset and may have missed some stuff. If thats was his aunt then where the hell are his parents? You should have to apply and pass tests to have children. Some people simply shouldnt reproduce. I know that sucks but thats how i see it.

MOTF!

Well they make a mention of his mother at the end of the video, so my guess is she declined to comment to the media.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

AGREED!!! saw this after i posted

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by KtruthD
What a little #!! his parents are to blame probz drug addicts that abuse him poor lad. this # will happen when you dont teach you children respect and morals. low lifes like his parents dont deserve kids..

p.s could be the kids just a psycho and in that case the autoritys should step in..

Wait a second.... you don't even know his parents, AT ALL, but they're low lifes??

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanna

While i share your feeling of wanting to vomit after watching th video, please remember that not all daycares are like this one. I believe the social interactions that children recieve at daycare are important to their development. However, if you do decide to put your child in daycare please do an investigation of the daycare. Ask parents coming out of there, look up reviews online, see what the turnover rate of the daycare is (this is important, unhappy workers=unhappy children), there are many things you can do to find a good daycare that you will be comfortable with. All of them arent like this one, but SOME are. Its up to you as a parent to distinguish the good from the bad.

MOTF!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

I've learned that instructing a medium size dog not to eat bird poop (or any other assortment of crap outside) doesn't get resolved with time-outs. Same goes with her trying to veer into traffic instead of staying on sidewalks.

On a related note: I don't think anyone should be proud of having Chris Brown's kids.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Same exact attitude as my niece, when the cops and doctors weren't around, that is how she would act, when the cops and doctors were around, she went back to acting all innocent.

That poor little girl. Boy needs to be in a mental hospital.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

How does the saying go? "Spare the rod, Spoil the child"? In this case it would be "spare the rod, crazy kid attacks defenseless infants".

BUT who knows, this kid could have some strings loose in his head. In which case we need to bring back lobotomies.

I kid.....or do I?

MOTF!

link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Same exact attitude as my niece, when the cops and doctors weren't around, that is how she would act, when the cops and doctors were around, she went back to acting all innocent.

That poor little girl. Boy needs to be in a mental hospital.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Was there early childhood trauma in your nieces case? I'm very curious and I truly believe that's the root here.

link   
This has everything to do with how the parents are raising this child, he obviously sees this sort of behavior at home and it is accepted there. He is to blame partially yes, but his parents should bear the brunt of this blame as they are directly responsible for how their child behaves. There should be an investigation into this child's home life and the root problems need to be addressed.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by Doom and Gloom because: BECAUSE I OFFEND

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
I think we need to implement a government program that removes the responsibility of raising our children from the parents. Obviously this is not the problem of the parents but lack of funding for some governmental agency or lack of some governmental oversight agency. It is absolutely awful that the people are held back so much and are not given the same opportunities as the WHITE people in this country. You should all be ashamed of yourselves because atrocities like this occur because you are born into the "special race"...

/end sarcasm

WTF does this have to do with race?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join