It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day care rampage caught on tape 9-year-old's reign of terror

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

Please dont bring race into this. Sarcasm or not. The card has been played so many times you can pick it out of the deck without even looking.

MOTF!

link   
That boy's mother using the excuse of him *taking medication* is in large the problem. Parents are responsible for their children, and their actions. There are no excuses to be made! I am sure that boy runs the house doing what he wants, when he wants with no consequence to his actions. His mother should go outside, cut a switch and use it on his behind. Maybe he would thank twice before doing what he wants. When parents have their rights taken away to discipline their children (not abuse) the children know they can get away with what they want. Just walking into a store in infuriating, watching kids scream because they don't get what they want and the parents placating them...that's the problem. In turn we have kids hurting other children... because they can. Sorry, but this is my opinion.

link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

That is my point. Note the /end sarcasm.

This has everything to do with society. People do not accept their responsibility nor do they accept the blame for their failures. These are passed on to others who actually have nothing to do with it. Such as blaming the parent being poor or not having the same chances at succeeding in life as everyone else.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

Children are allowed to act out like I have never seen before in my life. Parents do not do their job and teach these children how to act.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

That is my point. Note the /end sarcasm.

This has everything to do with society.

Shouldn't have even brought it up.... Wasn't a contribution to this discussion at all.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Arduous

EXACTLY! I believe the medication excuse is just that, an EXCUSE. An excuse to be a bad parent. Sure some kids have ADHD or ADD or whatever, but just because they are on medication does not give them freedom to do whatever they please. And i dont believe it should be a scapegoat for parents that are unwilling to pe parents.

MOTF!
edit on 26-7-2012 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
*snip*

Sooo.... These people should simply be destroyed because of their economic situation?
edit on 7/26/2012 by maria_stardust because: Edited out quote from a removed post.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by Manhater
Same exact attitude as my niece, when the cops and doctors weren't around, that is how she would act, when the cops and doctors were around, she went back to acting all innocent.

That poor little girl. Boy needs to be in a mental hospital.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Was there early childhood trauma in your nieces case? I'm very curious and I truly believe that's the root here.

I don't know. I think she's schizophrenic, but the mother doesn't want to hear it. She's Autistic. I think, she's been missed diagnosed. I think she also have intermittent explosive disorder.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

The mother living in denial is terrible for the child. Some problems can be fixed if they are attended to early on. Acting like there is no problem causes a LOT of problems in the future.

MOTF!

link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Same exact attitude as my niece, when the cops and doctors weren't around, that is how she would act, when the cops and doctors were around, she went back to acting all innocent.

That poor little girl. Boy needs to be in a mental hospital.

Was there early childhood trauma in your nieces case? I'm very curious and I truly believe that's the root here.

I don't know. I think she's schizophrenic, but the mother doesn't want to hear it. She's Autistic. I think, she's been missed diagnosed. I think she also have intermittent explosive disorder.

My point is the child should be called evil as he has on this thread. Let's face it, it's 2012 and people in less fortunate economic situations are faced with the unknown reality of feeding their kids poisons because they're cheap. Those poisons are known to cause mental disorders.

Not to mention TV. Look closely - this little boy is a wrestling fan, going by that drop kick.

link   

Originally posted by Arduous
That boy's mother using the excuse of him *taking medication* is in large the problem.

Yeah, she's not the only one. I tend to agree.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Oh ,a future criminal is made.Just let him act out so he can die by drugs or cops.Brilliant.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Oh ,a future criminal is made.Just let him act out so he can die by drugs or cops.Brilliant.

I swear some of you are heartless.......

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

The mother living in denial is terrible for the child. Some problems can be fixed if they are attended to early on. Acting like there is no problem causes a LOT of problems in the future.

MOTF!

Mine is still in denial. She's a perfect angel. Least she's in the hospital now getting help. She's moving into in-house residential Monday. Little worried about that. Have no information about the place in Pennsylvania. How they treat their kids, and she's going to be the only girl there. Doesn't sit right with me.

link   

Or honest with themselves instead of blaming others....

link   
To me, I would imagine the boy was bored out of his mind to be stuck in a room full of babies for 2-4 hours a day, or however long he was there.

Much of what children do they do out of severe boredom. In this particular case, they boy might have developmental issues of the kind normally characteristic of those who develop into sociopaths; people of this type, generally through trauma or other means, don't develop normal empathy thought-patterns, and thus can derive pleasure from such past-times as this child.

So to me, this looks like a very bored child perhaps with some sort of developmental trauma entertaining himself in ways accessible to him.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
That is the proof that you choose your side very young
be good or be evil

in this case he clearly choosen to be evil
even if he was badly raised ..
it will never excuse this violence on babies that cant even defend themself
evil do though the weak soul deception tricks like this and it was like a game now
thinking he was more inteligent then others
he knew that until he is caught he can do what ever he wants
he had the feeling of invicibility doing that feeling the power in him
to hurt the babies when the adults dont look
this young boy will maybe never change and later become evil and kill someone
he probably started to torture animals and turned on the babies at her mother job

pretty sure at home he is playing a lot of violent game isolated all the time
damn im glad a camera caught him .. no more reign of terror

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Good luck to you and yours!

MOTF!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom

Or honest with themselves instead of blaming others....

Ummmmmmmmm he's NINE YEARS OLD.......

But by all means let's just call him a lost cause and NOT blame the pharmaceutical industry, and the poison foods that are known to cause mental disorders... Let's not.. Let's blame the 9 year old. Let's throw him under the jail because he MIGHT act the same way when he gets older....

gtfoh

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join