It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day care rampage caught on tape 9-year-old's reign of terror

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

The aunt said that the boy is a normal child. I'd hate to see what normal looks like in her family - oh wait, I just did. Scarey!

Agreed. Kids learn that from somewhere. Do unto others whats been done to them.
The kid is blamed because we see him acting out. He's filled with anger but too young to hide it. So we blame him. We medicate him. We punish him.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
TNB!
Second line...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

The cost of the daycare does eat into my earnings. But the uniforms for school and whatnot arent too expensive. Im also very pleased with her school. Its one of the top elementary schools in Louisiana.

I'm actually in a field of work where one day i might be able to work some from home. Which would be awesome.

I think we've veered completely off topic with this though.

MOTF!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

(I dropped some quotes for space....someone can scroll up for full texts)

No, I do not home educate ONLY to keep my children "safe", it is merely an added bonus... There are many reason for me home educating. I disagree with a curriculum. I believe all children are different and I use child led learning, as in they learn what they want to pretty much. Reading and writing and basic maths is a must though so they do that and our 6 year old loves reading and we do write ups about places we have visited and print pictures off to go with it etc. Also she writes her own stories etc.

I admire your dedication for home schooling. If you are able to make it work and your children are getting the same or better than Public education (Which isn't saying much in some places..I know) than I truly do applaud you. I don't believe the majority of parents to try this have what it takes to do it. I sure haven't met many I think are doing anything but a disservice to their kids. However, good ones exist and I know at least one Mom who ought to be teaching class rooms....but then, she couldn't be good in that setting.

At the same time, your success with home school as you emphasize here doesn't change much in the public classrooms where crimes and the victims of them come every day.

So you think that no parents can be pedo's? Surely you do not believe that? Also as I said if it were over the internet what is to stop pedo rings hacking them? Or do you believe they do not exist either? No schools that I know of in england have windows so close you can peer in. If the windows were that close they would have a rather large hedge in the way...

You found out about your childs abuse without cameras right? So.....

I've come to spend a fair amount of time in areas of the online world that take work to even find, enter and move around in. This thread isn't about that so details aren't fitting here but to say that in those areas outside the public internet, one of the worst and most intolerable realities one must face is the ENORMOUS community and just sickening scale of the Pedos and Baby Rapers.

Can parents be? Yes.....Absolutely...and the absolute worst sort. Should we define our very world and the framework our children live within because of it? Well, like I said, you've handed them the greatest victory we have to give. Our freedom of movement and action, to their sick perversion. I absolutely will not do that. Not even for this. Better we should make the action AGAINST them, not FOR them and 25-Life on the FIRST OFFENSE with absolutely no ..NO...exceptions is the way this crap ends. Period. You don't have to fear what doesn't EXIST more than once.

Woooo there, when did I say they should not be held accountable? Please do not put words into my mouth, I already have enough of them! lol...

I'm not saying cameras shouldn't be in the classrooms either. I'm saying they shouldn't be accessible to any old tom dick or harry online... Perhaps if you suspected something or maybe if your child told you about something that happened on a particular day you could have the right to demand to see the tape for that period? Under supervision of a school member of staff? Perhaps watch it with the head master?

This whole thing is theoretical to me as I do not send my kids to school/prison anyway...

Well, here I'll admit, was my error in presenting this. I had a period of my presentation to the audience which dealt with the restrictions and technology available to insure it's the parents who have access and, to narrow it further, parents have access to the room their child is assigned, not any old room in the school house. Perhaps a bit more time hitting that point here would have helped. My Bad. I had no intention of suggesting that cameras for the interior of a grade school be open to the public. However, closing them to everyone else is how we get molestation INSIDE the classroom.

Or worse.....much much worse....We get the primary case I profiled for how it can go so horribly wrong. the McMartin PreSchool molestation case. Allow me a moment....

McMartin Preschool case started in 1983 and wasn't resolved until 1989. Over the course of those 6 some years the accusations and counts grew to a staggering 387 counts at one point across 180+ victims. Young children. The youngest, to be frank. The most horrible and sickening accusations....and I'll skip that part. No one hear needs that and if someone must hear the details of charges, the net has plenty on this case.

100%... totally...and entirely found to be Not Guilty. It took 2 1/2 months of deliberation so it was no snap judgement. However, not guilty.

Why are cameras not only a good thing but necessary? Plenty of cases just like THAT one happen every year.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Love your frank opinions and your obvious creativity as an earner for your family. I was a single mother and still spent a lot of time with my kids. You are correct, there are many ways to earn a living for your family. I've hustled more than a few games of billiards, did many many odd jobs for folks who paid me far better than I could earn in my small town.

I did finally get to watch the video, and to say the least I was appalled. I'm not necessarily in favor of hitting kids myself, although my own kids did get a very few spankings, on the butt, for things that may instead have gotten them killed, and it was, to me, much better they get the point immediately, vs ending up dead. Granted this is just my opinion. But I think if I had seen this going on, there would have been a child with a very sore rear, and spending a lot of his free time in his room, thinking about what he had done. He, even though just a child, needs to be held accountable for his actions.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
this is not really material that should be put on display to the public.

its for the parents and the day care to sort out.

its not for the public.

this 9year old now has chumps on a conspiracy website sitting in judgement on him shaking their heads in disgust and pointing fingers.

sad state of affairs.

the child is 9. material should not be public. simple as.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

I'm glad you believe that people can't change and redemption doesn't exist. We definitely need more of that in our world.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

I would get in mom's face and tell if you don't whip his @$$, I'm going to whip yours. You have to get the point across there are consequences.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Wow that is tragic. This kid obviously gets this from his home life and other influences. My son is starting daycare in two months. It was that and the curiosity to watch this video.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
someone need to kick the crap out of that little effing germ.
And his father needs the same treatment after that, ill leave the mother to one of our ATS women lol

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You get what you pay for right?
The people in this video are completely ignorant.

"He bad. He fight kids, but he don't fight little babies. He do also have a problem, he take medicine everyday, and he's just a normal child."

First.. he definitely does "fight little babies" they just don't fight back right? Also, no he's not a normal child. I think it's safe to assume that she has put about the same amount of effort into child rearing as she has into grammar.

THEN to top it off the father of one the injured girls.. goes to the daycare and tries to "fight little babies" himself. Yes sir he goes right in and assaults toddlers.

These people can probably vote. And don't you guys worry, most Americans are this dumb. This is why the majority doesn't matter.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Ok white knight.
It doesn't say his name. None of his peers will ever know this about him in a few years. You can't see him clearly and there will be a million more #ty kids between now and the time this kid would ever be embarrassed about this.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
this is not really material that should be put on display to the public.

its for the parents and the day care to sort out.

its not for the public.

this 9year old now has chumps on a conspiracy website sitting in judgement on him shaking their heads in disgust and pointing fingers.

sad state of affairs.

the child is 9. material should not be public. simple as.

REALLLLYYYY. This is the stupidest comment on this thread. The "public" is being assaulted. You want to hide it????? REALLLLLYYYY???????

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
The thing that really gets me is all the people having kids then shipping them off to day care in the first place! Why have kids if all you're going to do is ship them off? Oh i know, I know you got jobs right? You need to put food on the table yada yada! BS! It's not about necessities, you could get a job with less hours that got you what you NEED! The thing is people want all the shiny stuff! They want the latest cars, holidays, houses! Meanwhile the poor kids are shipped around from pillar to post!

No way would I be letting someone else bring up my kids! Simple! What this video showed me is that my stance is vindicated!

You hear so called parents all the time, "ughhh, can't wait for the summer holidays are over so they can go back to school!" and the like... Why Fing have kids? Thats what gets me mad... What about the kids? What do they want? Do these "parents" even care?

I have 3 kids, we are not rich but we get by! The kids are thankful for what they get and are very happy. They don't need all the crap that consumerism has to offer! That is not what makes them happy! Having us around is what they want!

I know I'll most likely get some hate from "parents" that day care/school their kids, and so be it... I know what is best and I know why I had kids! Do you?
edit on 26-7-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)
No hate here,I gave up a few wants in my life to stay home with my 3 kids.If I had to I worked,I worked evenings and my spouse was home with them,and like you I really enjoyed being with them especially in the summer.I didn't like daycare at all.
I didn't want strangers having any involvment in raising my children.
Imo parents are directly responsible for their kids behaviour...period

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join