It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day care rampage caught on tape 9-year-old's reign of terror

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Been a parent myself, to see this happening is absolutely disgusting.

9-year-old or not, if I saw a child repeatedly do that to another harmless child, I swear to god I'd bash the little f***er's head against the wall and drop kick him even harder.

If they can dish it out, they can sample it!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Good God if that was me when I was nine I wouldn’t be able to walk for a week!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
No question, this 9 year-old is acting out what he sees at home. He can also be the subject of abuse. Most abused kids end up imitating their abuser later in life. This kid needs help before he finds himself behind bars for the rest of his life.

The day care should be shut down. These kids should be supervised at all times. Not only that, but the video recording should be reviewed occasionally to catch children bullying other kids.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Show the little punk 9 year old the video, then bend his little ass over and beat the crap out of him.

..continue process untill tired and belt has snapped.

I have an infant and if that were my son getting kicked like that...psshhh. I couldn't be held liable for my reaction due to temporary insanity.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Take that lil brat out of the home and let some civilized people raise him.

And what the hell was he doing with little babies anyway?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
That child needs a swift kick in the backside, he's s spoiled kid; if that was my son, he'd get the whipping of his LIFE for doing that.
I'm of the spare the rod type of parent.
I have a 9 year old son as well, and this is not acceptable behavior, meds or not.
Let the flaming commence

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

That's exactly what i keep asking myself. Any daycare I've ever seen has kept the kids separated by age groups.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I know exactly where you are coming from. I can completely understand where the man that went into the daycare was coming from, no matter how foolish it was.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
S##### parents, plain and simple. Granted he's a little pos, he still needs to get help...and fast.

He's one of those kids you see all the time mouthing off to the wrong people...well someday he's going to outh off to the wrong person and it's not going to end well for him.

This is the responsibility of his ignorant parents.

I don't care how someone wants to try and deflect blame, the parent is ALWAYS responsible for the behavior of their children.

We don't know where he learned this kind of behavior, but his parents are directly responsible for the things their child learns.

This boy is dangerous.

This is a sign of serious mental instability. The moment someone displays a complete lack of empathy toward others you have to start the alarm bells. The fact that he is so young, and seemingly enjoying harming others deliberately while trying not to be caught suggests a considerable psychological problem.

I can almost guarantee you that if this child does not receive adequate professional treatment he will first start to torture and kill animals, and he will then go on to do this to humans. I would go so far as to say that he could start on Humans early and he might have already gone through the animal abuse stage if he's acting like this toward others at his age.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is awful

I would imagine one of his older siblings or parents abused him, you don't learn that out of no where.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The thing that really gets me is all the people having kids then shipping them off to day care in the first place! Why have kids if all you're going to do is ship them off? Oh i know, I know you got jobs right? You need to put food on the table yada yada! BS! It's not about necessities, you could get a job with less hours that got you what you NEED! The thing is people want all the shiny stuff! They want the latest cars, holidays, houses! Meanwhile the poor kids are shipped around from pillar to post!

No way would I be letting someone else bring up my kids! Simple! What this video showed me is that my stance is vindicated!

You hear so called parents all the time, "ughhh, can't wait for the summer holidays are over so they can go back to school!" and the like... Why Fing have kids? Thats what gets me mad... What about the kids? What do they want? Do these "parents" even care?

I have 3 kids, we are not rich but we get by! The kids are thankful for what they get and are very happy. They don't need all the crap that consumerism has to offer! That is not what makes them happy! Having us around is what they want!

I know I'll most likely get some hate from "parents" that day care/school their kids, and so be it... I know what is best and I know why I had kids! Do you?
edit on 26-7-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
thats the type of sht that happens when drug addicts are allowed to have kids.

id sue everyone possible if it were my kid.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Nah I know exactly what you mean.. I'd have him pick his own switch and then beat his butt so hard he couldn't sit right for a week! Then I'd tell him that next time it's the bull whip... bet he never does it again!

I do however think he receives the same sort of abuse at home and is acting out on other kids.. Doesn't make it right, and doesn't mean this kid doesn't deserve to have his rear smacked black and blue, just makes you understand that his parents deserve a whoopin of 10 times equal measure...

And they do!
edit on 26-7-2012 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
That child needs a swift kick in the backside, he's s spoiled kid; if that was my son, he'd get the whipping of his LIFE for doing that.
I'm of the spare the rod type of parent.
I have a 9 year old son as well, and this is not acceptable behavior, meds or not.
Let the flaming commence

I think this goes way beyond being spoiled. And I have a sneaking suspicion this boy has probably been physically abused by his parents. Nevertheless, the daycare should have separated him from all the other children, then they should have told the parents that he couldn't be there anymore - it's too dangerous for the other children.

That kid is mentally messed up. He needs some serious psychological help, and may even need to be institutionalized. I hope that CPS monitors that family closely, and remove that child if necessary to get the help he needs.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Hitting him isn't going to do anything, the kid needs therapy and good parenting.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Nah I know exactly what you mean.. Isn't it strange how our youth getting so screwed up seemed to coincide with it becoming illegal to spank your kid?

I agree.. I'd have him pick his own switch and then beat his butt so hard he wouldn't be able to sit right for a week... Then I'd tell him next time it's the bull whip...

Betcha he'd never do it again!

Hmmmm how do we stop violence? Hmmmmm Hmmmmm Oh yeah, more violence! *while you're beating your kid* "It's wrong to hit! "whack*, don't you *whack* dare hit anyone *whack* again!"

Sure makes sense to me!

The thing is you are wrong! The majority of parents DO hit their kids still! Law or no law! I've seen it time and again myself! Now answer me one thing please... If YOU do something wrong, say at work for instance, can your boss hit you?

Never hit any of my 3 kids and guess what? They're good as gold!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

That's your opinion, if your style of parenting works for you, great, more power to you. My style works as well for me and my son, its how I was raised, I got in trouble, I got whooped, plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

As one whom spent 17 years in preschool/daycare. Because I wanted to work but not leave my boys with anyone else but myself. I think other mothers should also make this choice and child care would improve.

First and formost the boy should had never never never ever been in with the smaller children.The state should have been called at the first hint of danger, the parents should have been called and the police to protect all parties.

When the day care cannot provide the safety of the child or children, the child needs expert care. Day care teachers are not qualified to handle this. Don't worry the day care will lose all the other children, no one will have to shut them down.

The owner and caregiver by law should be arrested and held accoutable. The parents also. This child was allready on meds so who else was involved doctors, Family and Child Services? Was this child placed in carecare to help his behavor? Someone has to put this all together.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Well, if you need somebody to go shoot up a movie theatre then surely this little waster would be perfect for the job when he is older, dear god what on earth is this world coming to ?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I fear what this little boy will turn into as a man. At 9 he knows the difference between right and wrong. You can tell he is well aware of it, because he always waits until the adults aren't looking or out of the room. He needs intervention on a bigger scale than what the aunt was saying he was already receiving IMO.

He is thriving on causing the children pain and being a bully. Whether this is some kind of mental deficit or something he is learning in the home I guess remains to be seen. But I feel that if something is not done ASAP this little boy will either be killed before he reaches adulthood or hurt/kill someone else before then. This goes way beyond kids just being kids and picking on each other as far as I am concerned. I hope he gets the help that he clearly needs. If not...that is a sad injustice.
edit on 7/26/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join