It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 key points of evidence that point to a conspiracy in the Batman/Colorado shooting

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky
2). how did cops know to go in through his window without checking the front door first, when i turned on the news it was them in a firetruck ladder and busting out the window, nothing about them checking the front door.

3). the mail that was sent to the school of the notebook that was apparently sent by him. What does the stamp say, when it was mailed. What happened to passing out the mail monday, tuesday, wednesday, why was it left until today to be found.

edit on 25-7-2012 by scottromansky because: added another point

2). a.The rumor is that Holmes told police that the apartment was booby trapped. (Why would he tell them that?)
b. After seeing the reports and animations of how his apartment was set up and how the front door was rigged to blow when someone opened it, one thing came to my mind. How did he get himself out the front door, and set the so called trip wire (or magnets like you would have with a home security system) to a door that swings into the apartment from outside of the door without blowing himself up? You would have to have some kind of remote to arm it from the outside. There were no reports of any such device.
'Maze of bombs' rigged in suspect's home

3). Who said that he mailed that notebook? Do we really know that for sure? Or are we just expected to just go with what we are told as the truth?
edit on 27-7-2012 by mikemck1976 because: added link

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976

Originally posted by scottromansky
2). how did cops know to go in through his window without checking the front door first, when i turned on the news it was them in a firetruck ladder and busting out the window, nothing about them checking the front door.

3). the mail that was sent to the school of the notebook that was apparently sent by him. What does the stamp say, when it was mailed. What happened to passing out the mail monday, tuesday, wednesday, why was it left until today to be found.

edit on 25-7-2012 by scottromansky because: added another point

2). a.The rumor is that Holmes told police that the apartment was booby trapped. (Why would he tell them that?)
b. After seeing the reports and animations of how his apartment was set up and how the front door was rigged to blow when someone opened it, one thing came to my mind. How did he get himself out the front door, and set the so called trip wire to a door that swings into the apartment from outside of the door without blowing himself up?

3). Who said that he mailed that notebook? Do we really know that for sure? Or are we just expected to just go with what we are told as the truth?

About number 2.. I had the same thought, how would he have got out? I remember reading on here something about trip wires. Perhaps the Handle etc were not connected but if someone was to walk in without caution they may have tripped a wire.

For number 3, I thought the confession in the form of 'stick men' is a bit hard to swallow. ANYONE CAN DRAW STICK MEN

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

. Yes, maybe...perhaps everything is not a conspiracy, BUT this is a conspiracy loving web site & I veiw conspiracy theory as a child of the science fiction genre. It is the celebration of the free thinker, the progressive and hence the Baine of the stifled reactionary mind. Let's remember that this is a genre and encourage it's procreation. Peace.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... confirms Robert Holmes, senior scientist at FICO in San Diego, is James Holmes' father.

FICO also sells a product called Falcon Fraud Manager for banks and corporations, which is a neural network-based application designed to fight fraud by proactively detecting unusual transaction patterns.

Also, the Daily Mail article is full of University folks debunking the portrayal of Holmes as some kind of genius or brilliant, which imo, sort of dampens the idea that he was bright enough to stump 100 FBI agents with a maze of explosives. I think its ridiculous to think anyone can just google something like that and implement what you find with that much success.

'Holmes is being depicted as some sort of brilliant researcher who won a rare grant,' he told USA Today. 'But there are thousands of research students in this country with such grants. Everyone has one. There is nothing elite about it.'

I'm looking into any up and coming Senate hearings that Robert Holmes that may be slated to testify in. If that connection is real, and this man's programming has uncovered massive international banking fraud, then gun control is just a distraction.

Also, and I don't think this means anything, but everyone knows the Joker's hair is GREEN. It's reported he told police he was the Joker, which will connect him to the movie he chose to shoot up and the crazy lone gunman ideal. I wonder at the cop who when confronted with a mass murderer decides to ask 'how come your dyed your hair?' Does anyone else actually believe he thought he was the Joker or dyed his hair to resemble him? I don't.

More on the FICO/LIBOR connection, remember, James' dad works for FICO as senior scientist developing fraud tracking software.
From that link:

How can my FICO/Credit Score effect my mortgage rate
Your FICO and Credit Score are a very important factor in determining your LIBOR Mortgage rate.

So we've gun control up for vote at the UN, a developing LIBOR scandal, and the son of FICO's lead scientist just shot up a movie theater full of people. Just sayin.

edit on 27-7-2012 by CajunMetal because: and another thing!

edit on 27-7-2012 by CajunMetal because: new info

edit on 27-7-2012 by CajunMetal because: correction

edit on 27-7-2012 by CajunMetal because: more info

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
this guy has some good analysis on youtube, showing the trail of blood out the back of the cinema seems to show the victim was running back toward emergency exit door. Also he has a video dealing with the fact there was a second gas mask found at the far end of the cinema car park. Check out also his links below the vids he has on youtube, there are lots of other links and explanations.

Second gas mask vid

Article by Wayne Madsen showing how Holmes' family are tied in with DARPA and mind manipulation work
Wayne Madsen Article

not sure if these links have been covered somewhere else as there are quite a lot of threads up now on this shooting but thought I would post them just in case they are not.
edit on 27-7-2012 by CthulhuMythos because: correcting link to blood direction, original link seemed to go to a different vid by the same guy

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Thanks for posting. I didn' tknow about the riot shield!

CM

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

When we add what's been discovered as to his father's identity, it starts to smell like MK Ultra and a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Obama had a speech prepared July 20th, addressing the massacre.

If i killed 12 people at the nearest movie theater, would Barack have a speech ready that same day?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Regarding the 10 key points, I agree with you 100%. It is a govt. involved op. but has anyone thought of this:
4 ops, the patsy, but it was not as it seems. My thoughts are they had a specific target! Who ever was in the theater, and fired in defense of the shooters, who had obviously had taken into account "collateral damage" innocent people! It could very well be as thought, but since understanding there were 3 dragging a 4th to a car, it just kind of reminds me of a story. Spies killing other spies in public? The 10 key points are strong evidence. I think goofy was in his car the whole time, all doped up.
Even if not, still it was an op. that went bad. somehow one got shot in the mess.

edit on 27-7-2012 by iseetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Anyone know if the blood out the back of the cinema was DNA tested to who it belonged to? Was it indeed from the girl who got shot in the neck, that would certainly add/remove credibility to her account.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos
Anyone know if the blood out the back of the cinema was DNA tested to who it belonged to? Was it indeed from the girl who got shot in the neck, that would certainly add/remove credibility to her account.

the evidence is sealed. we may never know. But, sealed? something to hide?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

The gun club owner didn't refuse/reject his application. He tried to call Holmes back multiple times and only got the voicemail. He seemed more suspicious about the fact that Holmes requested to join and then wouldn't answer or return his phone calls, although the bizarre voicemail message added a red flag. At that point he advised his staff that should Holmes arrive or follow up on his request that they were to notify him before Holmes could access anything so that he could talk with Holmes before deciding anything.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I never insinuated anything with that comment, are you trying to insinuate yourself that im being anti semetic?

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
You're insinuating that somehow he is related to being *Jewish* - because he worked - allegedly as a *counseler* for a Jewish Big Brothers summer camp - which is NON-Sectarian and open to all employment seekers. He was raised Presbyterian and considers himself agnostic. No relation whatsoever to Judaism. Please do not dis-inform or insinuate when this has zero to do with the individual, motive or the subject at hand.

6. Holmes booby trapped apartment - How are we to believe that a 24 yr old, former jewish camp counselor, gaming nerd, science rock star, Neuroscience PHD had the skill set to set up a system of explosive devices and booby traps that would have the FBI bewildered for almost two days?? How are we to believe that ?? There is no way this maze of death was the work of one neuroscience student. It's BS.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by iseetoo
Regarding the 10 key points, I agree with you 100%. It is a govt. involved op. but has anyone thought of this:
4 ops, the patsy, but it was not as it seems. My thoughts are they had a specific target! Who ever was in the theater, and fired in defense of the shooters, who had obviously had taken into account "collateral damage" innocent people! It could very well be as thought, but since understanding there were 3 dragging a 4th to a car, it just kind of reminds me of a story. Spies killing other spies in public? The 10 key points are strong evidence. I think goofy was in his car the whole time, all doped up.
Even if not, still it was an op. that went bad. somehow one got shot in the mess.

edit on 27-7-2012 by iseetoo because: (no reason given)

Hmm , if there was a specific target that they were going for, how were they able to see them in a dark theater and know where they were sitting?
edit on 27-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There's a big possibility that Holmes is a psychopath and that day was simply the day he snapped. He surrendered because like most psychopaths he has no fear of prison.

To be honest he actually fits the profile of a psychopath quite well. He has a big ego as proved with the crap about him being the Joker, thinking he's too clever with the booby traps etc. He also comes across with a false sense of charm by sending the police the message about "will you visit me in jail?", admittedly this is a loose connection but it kind of adds up.

I have very little doubt that this time, it really is just a cigar.

I also think that if there was an accomplice, the police are keeping quiet about it because they know he's still on the run and are worried people will freak out, bear arms and race around shooting suspects.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Well, that's the first time I saw the riot shield.......
His theory is pretty good, best explanation so far for that gas mast way the hell over there.

Riddle me this batman. How does one shooter, carry an assault rifle, a shotgun, and a riot shield?

The shotgun and assault rifle is hard enough, seeing as the rifle has no shoulder strap...

Added the pic here since it seems to keep getting pulled elsewhere
edit on Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:38:13 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
One thing that also makes me laugh is how people think TPTB are all powerful, can rig things like this yet somehow they forget to pick up the second gas mask and don't account for how Holmes could've closed the door after boobytrapping his apartment?

Please.

If this was an inside job it would've been done with absolute precision.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666
Obama had a speech prepared July 20th, addressing the massacre.

If i killed 12 people at the nearest movie theater, would Barack have a speech ready that same day?

Takes what, 1 hour max for a fast copy writer to write a speech out. I don't see your point here...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

You mean like that seal team getting bin whatshisface? Oh wait, they crashed a billion dollar aircraft, so much for precision....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

There's a difference between crashing an aircraft and forgetting to reclaim evidence that could eventually prove something that would tear America in half if this was an inside job.

And if they wanted this to be something that would effect gun laws, they would not have sent a lone gunman to shoot up a theatre at 12am, they would have hit up a school at 2pm or something, to really get the public on side.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join