It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 key points of evidence that point to a conspiracy in the Batman/Colorado shooting

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Well, considering most people try to explain away key evidence that doesn't add up, like the riot shield, and the second gas mask.... Or just outright ignore it..... Also the person at that point might not have been thinking precision, maybe something went wrong and all they were thinking was about getting the hell out of there.

Their agenda doesn't have to be gun control either, that is just one of the usual suspects. I am willing to accept maybe there wasn't an agenda at all, at least not a rational one. I am just saying there has been a bunch of evidence and witnesses casting a lot of doubt on the lone gunman theory.
edit on Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:12:08 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I personally believe it was not an inside job but that there was two gunmen, or at least a helper, and that he got away and the police are s#it scared that he will strike somewhere else and are not reporting it because everyone will freak out.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You clearly dont have a good understanding of the rationale behind my point.

Tell me where you can buy gas masks as pack?

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

1. Credit cards? It's clear he had no worry about how he was going to pay his debt.

2. 2 Witnesses is all? Witness testimony is always going to be shoddy. Note that it was a dark theater, bright screen and lots of noise. Simple mistakes about how things happened are not suspect, they are expected.

3. All suspect points. But the gas masks could have been purchase as a pack. They often are, and how do we know things werent moved around?

4.*First report of suspects was two men fleeing the theatres both wearing back packs, what happened to these two suspects?? - Mistaken identity? There could have been more shooters but if I heard heavy gun fire then I would run away from the theater too.

*Reports of three people dragging an unknown individual into a non descript vehicle and speeding off

So you'd drive at a slow pace if you thought someone was going to chase you with a gun?

*the majority of injured and witnesses were not given access to ambulances, they were to be transported by other vehicles to the high school. WHY?

This is just trauma protocol. I doubt they had the ambulance capacity to handle 80 people at once. I'm an EMT and I'm familiar with how this works. They shipped off the most critically injured people first, and then located the less severe injuries (which was the majority of patients) to a location where EMS could set up and handle who gets to the hospital first, who actually neeeds to go, ect.

You can see this happen with just about any major incident involving trauma. Car crashes, environmental hazards (and note, they probably didn't assume what the gas was, or could be so called it safe and moved everyone.)

* Police radio that one of the shooters may be wearing blue and plaid shirt
Poor witness testimony?

*Magazine and AR-15 dropped in theatre
Well he wasn't shooting anymore. Do you think he was going to take the time to make sure he dropped his magazine in the right spot?

5. The police probably asked them not to.

6. Yes. He was a Neuroscience major, which means he had very extensive chemistry experience, along with physics. Combine that with a high intellect, and information easily gotten on the internet, and you can see how this does become plausible.

7. Just speculation. Incoherent speculation.

8. This again? Lobbyists are opportunists. I would call an emotional and very tragic shooting an opportunity to push anti guns.

9. lol. Hardly. People make much bigger purchases than this. The government isn't going to flag him for an AR-15 a handgun, and a shotgun. And again, he was clearly plan to commit suicide, or get caught. If the police took note of him before he did it, he could easilly say his rights were being violated.

10. This could be explained by facts we do not know yet. They could have moved out before the shooting. Are they obligated to draw attention to themselves because their former room mate shot some people?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

Who me?

I don't fully get what you're saying, but you could just buy 2 gas masks separately...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Why does his booby trapped apt door indicate that he could not have done it?

There is bound to be methods of arming while being outside the door. Seems to me it would be safer to out not in when arming.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by iseetoo
the evidence is sealed. we may never know. But, sealed? something to hide?

Aren't pretty much all high profile cases sealed?

Eg. The Norway massacre last year.

link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Exactly, he could've even rigged it all then hopped out the window and down the fire escape.

link   

Or the police could be covering up their mistakes. It wasn't until a long time after they got there, that they even thought of setting up a perimeter. A lot went wrong that night for sure. The ambulance response was #ty, police didn't handle it that great, other than after a long ass time deciding to load up the victims in cruisers and stop waiting for the ambulances to show. That much I salute them for, shoulda been done sooner.
edit on Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:34:22 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
I also think that if there was an accomplice, the police are keeping quiet about it because they know he's still on the run and are worried people will freak out, bear arms and race around shooting suspects.

Good point, but I don't think he had any friends. People would notice if the police were searching for a suspect using normal radio channels, I suppose if they use special channels they might keep the secret, but then what would they say once he's caught? I don't think the police know of anyone except Holmes. They would have had to tell us by now.

Originally posted by TKDRL
Or the police could be covering up their mistakes. It wasn't until a long time after they got there, that they even thought of setting up a perimeter. A lot went wrong that night for sure. The ambulance response was #ty, police didn't handle it that great, other than after a long ass time deciding to load up the victims in cruisers and stop waiting for the ambulances to show. That much I salute them for, shoulda been done sooner.
edit on Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:34:22 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I feel sorry for the police, it took the ambulances ages to get there, and it would have been chaotic.
edit on 27-7-2012 by salainen because: Added a reply

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yeah this sounds very plausible. I still don't think it's a black-op though, but agree the police are most probably trying to cover their tracks after making mistakes.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Yeah I am not sure where it is leading myself, just seeing stuff that doesn't add up with the original story being told.

I am not sure which thread it was on, but a stage hypnotist guy did his own MKULTRA experiment, it surprised the hell out of me. He programmed a dude to kill a celebrity, it's pretty unreal. Then again it was for TV, so it is possible it was all BS..... If so they did a great job selling that hoax.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
hey everyone, in response to this being a conspiracy, after I saw this on ATS I did a little searching on youtube and now im pretty sure there is something funny about all this. I usually dont buy into the music video conspiracy thing, but there is a little wayne music video that came out just days before the shooting, called, my homies still , where skeletons and live people appear together sitting in a movie theater. its very bizzare, I think someone should start a thread about it, what do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobjones

Yeah I seen it. Pretty odd coincidence. I know it was posted to a few of the threads going on here. It's hard to keep track, there are like 50 of them.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

what do you think of it? what does everyone think of the little wayne music video "my homies still"? skeletons in a movie theater is really weird, its just too weird .

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobjones

To be honest, I can't listen to most rap these days. It really makes me sick. Some good R+B, yeah, but rap is crap in my book. I can't even stomach eminem anymore, must be that I grew out of it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I also can't listen to rap music, I really despise the stuff. I also dislike lil wayne. but thats not the point here. the point is that there is a particularly disturbing scene in his video, that pertains to the colorado shooting, and Im wondering if anyone here agrees/ has any comments,thanks

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
# me, there's no winning with most of the community. Everything's an agenda and everything's connected to NWO or Reptilians. The Holmes case is just in it's infancy. Most of the facts and truths will be rolled out as we get further away from the incident and closer to an actual court conviction.

The kid definitely had some issues leading up to the shooting spree. He didn't get the help he needed and it lead to this massacre. There's nothing dark or suspicious about the shooting. The only thing dark and twisted about James Holmes was him.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mully

The kid definitely had some issues leading up to the shooting spree.

Really, what issues? The only thing I read was he struggled with his exams?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Sorry to get tripped up early in the initial post, but what does:

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
...was earning unemployment...

mean?

How does one 'earn unemployment'?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2

Originally posted by Mully

The kid definitely had some issues leading up to the shooting spree.

Really, what issues? The only thing I read was he struggled with his exams?

If you decide to shoot up a movie theater and plan for it for months on end. You have serious issues.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join