It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 key points of evidence that point to a conspiracy in the Batman/Colorado shooting

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I just got sent the following link to another forum send to me from a friend. The post claims that James Holmes father was in 2 weeks going to testify to the Senate panel re: Libor and bank fraud. I haven't done any type of research on the authenticity of the article, wouldn't know where to start actually.
lunaticoutpost.com...

If this is genuine its HUGE.

Once again this is my first every post so I hope I didn't break any rules.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Everything's a conspiracy isn't it?

I hate how each time there's something newsworthy ATS has to contort each one into a conspiracy. Eyewitness testimony isn't the most credible in this situation. The theater was dark, people weren't paying much attention to the fire exits, and police radio chatter is notoriously known to be incorrect. People were panicky and they're going to get some facts messed up.

On behalf of Holden's ability to purchase all of those guns, I'm sure his parents or a credit card aided him in getting all of those weapons and ammunition. Especially if reports are correct that he purchased the Interceptor body armor and ammunition off of the internet.

Twelve people did not die because "OBAMA WANT MY GUNS SO HE CAN KILL ME". Twelve people died because there was someone crazy enough to do that. Everything's not a conspiracy to end life as we know it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

reply to post by Epirus

i don't know, but i found it creepy that two jokers are defending against OP's top ten list....

no offence domo or epirus, i just thought it was important enough to mention.

peace.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mortalhelix
I've also been following this case since the day after the shooting simply because of all the plot holes in this story. I just stumbled upon this article though, James Holmes has apparently been complaining to the prison guards that "He has no idea why he is in jail." More signs pointing at mind control and such. I think someone definitely manipulated this man into committing these acts and there's no way this is just another nut bag loosing it. Anyway, here's the link to the article if anyone hasn't seen it.

www.nydailynews.com...

If this is indeed true....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
She also mentioned that hot shell casings were hitting her in the forehead as the gunman was spraying the theatre, how is this possible?

I seen her talking right when this happened and I noticed as she said "hot casings were hitting my forehead" I immediately looked at her forehead (naturally) and there wasn't a mark 1 there. I thought hmm that's rather odd.
Did you noticed that?

About his mysterious roommates: I found this in a search - the internet search cache is there but the story has been removed.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Maybe he likes cops? Perhaps he was lucid for a few moment after the shooting? Perhaps his bloodlust was sated for the time being? Perhaps he knew that if one cop was killed he was almost guaranteed a death sentence no matter what... I dunno. He wasn't exactly being rational.

A person just shoots up a room full of people in a cinema (including children)

And you're implying that he cares if a few cops get blown up lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Something still bothering me is reports stating that the car in the back of the theater had Tennessee license plates. Has anybody heard more about this? The only states we hear being associated are California and Colorado... so what's with the seemingly out of place car plates?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Typical conspiracy theorist nonsense. One eye-witness gets the description correct and it's suspicious that she was so accurate, and others get it wrong and it's suspicious how they got things wrong. Then on one hand the guy is being touted as a "genius", and then it's being implied a mere science genius could not rig his house with explosives in such an impressive manner. It's double-standards all the way, making the facts fit the conspiracy theory already decided upon, in whatever way necessary.

As for these "facts" being ignored by most, it's not that they're being ignored, it's more that most people are aware that in situations like this the information gets muddled and messy, witnesses make mistakes, reporters make mistakes, we don't know the full story and due to the way things work we probably never will.

This does not mean a conspiracy is the answer. Every single time something significant happens it's deemed a conspiracy here, there are no major red flags in that top ten for me, just standard stuff expected in high profile cases like this.
edit on 26-7-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

Keep telling yourself that.

Everything is fine.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hypothetically, 'Gun Control' doesn't happen, what of said 'Conspiracy'?

would it flip to be for another mean?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus
Give it a rest, not everything is a conspiracy.

Yea, not everything is a conspiracy... except for the fact that the first two "debunkers" in the thread sport "Joker" avatars. You know, except for that, everything is not a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

And where do most grants come from? So basically the government or some organization gave him 26K... hmmmm

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Is it remotely possible that James Holmes did have roommates or friends with free access to his apartment who may have purchased the guns, ammo, and equipment in his name unbeknownst to him?

Is it possible they set him up that night telling him the whole thing was a staged event for the movie and he was merely playing a part? Is it possible there actually WAS a second or third accomplice that really did get away?

Is it possible he was given some sort of hypnotic suggestion and/or drug that caused him to blank the whole thing out?

And....I still don't think those photos are the same individual.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

Originally posted by Epirus
Give it a rest, not everything is a conspiracy.

Yea, not everything is a conspiracy... except for the fact that the first two "debunkers" in the thread sport "Joker" avatars. You know, except for that, everything is not a conspiracy.

True ,everything is not a conspiracy, but more things are conspiracies then we realize.

This has too many red flags, and interesting inside info, to at least consider it being part of conspiratorial setup /ritual, which could still be developing .

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If this is a conspiracy then why? That is the main question. Was someone of important future significance in the theater? Why then kill so many and injure so many others? and why risk such a major incident that will obviously have so much attention?

The only rational explanation is that, if this is a conspiracy, is that it is a distraction from something else going on. If that is true then we should be looking to what else is going on right now that someone would rather us not be paying attention too...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Personally, I am probably one of the least likely of ATS members that would think that there were the makings of a conspiracy in this issue. I am pretty much a realist, and always have been. However... I do believe in statistical analysis and I almost never believe in coincidence.

Saying that, there is definitely something severely amiss here. The facts, circumstances and correlation (or lack of correlations) in everything i have read in the media, and in this post concerning this shooting show a tip of an iceberg that has huge discrepancy under the water that hold it up. Something is severely wrong.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Many of my original questions following this case seem to have already been voiced in this thread, but I'll go ahead and post them.

1.) Where is all the surveillance footage? I assume ALL of it was immediately confiscated? It's actually very rare that such a public event occurs without at least a few leaked surveillance videos. Every major shopping center and theater has dozens of cameras. This particular theater reportedly has a plethora of them. These days, you can't even buy a pack of chewing gum without being captured on a camera.

2.) What specific type of smoke canisters were used during the shooting? Was it really military-grade tear gas as officially reported? If so, where and how did he obtain them?

3.) Tear gas or not, aside from creating mass panic and reducing visibility, why did he use ANY form of smoke screen at all? Was it "really" because such devices were often used in the Batman movies? If your goal was to simply kill as many people as possible, why not just do what the vast majority of psychos do and simply walk in, guns blazing? Your targets would be significantly more visible to you, no doubt.

4.) It might seem like an obvious question, but why even bother going through the process of purchasing and registering 4 different guns "legally" to carry out such a horrific event that will no doubt ultimately result in your own capture and/or demise?

5.) I happen to be awake when the initial media reports came in. I read several reports with two different videos on CNN that contained witness testimony stating that at least "two" shooters were seen on opposite ends of the theater. Whether those are accurate statements or not, these videos have since disappeared Where are they? CNN rarely, if ever, deletes videos.

6.) It's been reported that a "normally dressed" man was seen to have left via the exit door while while on his mobile phone. Other reports have said that this particular man was sporting a "goatee". Either way, my question is precisely how long was it before the shooter "re-entered" via the same exit door? 30 seconds? 20 minutes? Despite every interview and statement thus far, this particular information still doesn't seem to be very clear. This is a very critical question, especially considering that this normally clothed individual reportedly did not have bright red hair.

7.) Witnesses have also corroborated the story that the shooter left and returned during a shootout scene in the movie, which was probably loud enough that the people admittedly couldn't tell the difference between real and fake gunshots at first. This raises the question of how did the shooter know the perfect time to strike? Had he obtained a bootleg or illegal copy of the movie prior to its release, and timed his attack knowing that was the perfect scene, or was this merely coincidental timing?

8.) Mass shootings rarely, if ever, end the way this particular one did. Typically, mass shooters will either kill themselves immediately after killing others, or end up violently resisting. This guy did neither. He was reportedly apprehended without any resistance whatsoever.

9.) Which leads to the next question. Why go to the trouble of wearing all of that body armor if your intent was never to resist in the first place? If one was to judge the shooter based merely on appearance, one would could come to the logical conclusion that he was dressed for battle.

10.) The general public assumes that the shooter must be a sociopath with a sick, twisted hunger for "publicity". However, judging from his initial public court appearance, it doesn't seem that theory would hold much weight. (at least thus far). Psychopaths and Sociopaths who are true "attention seekers" usually have a specific modus operandi. They are often loud. They are often smug. They will often smirk or smile in court. They will often have a mean-look and/or evil gaze. This guy didn't even appear to be on this planet. He said absolutely nothing. In fact, he is seen falling in and out consciousness and appears as if he didn't even know where he was. In fact, according to reports, to this date, he hasn't even been able to form a single, coherent sentence to his own defense attorney. Is this an act? I suppose that would be an "obvious" explanation, or at least the easiest explanation for the public to accept. Alternatively, could his appearance be the result of some type of psychotropic drug withdrawal?

11.) Aside from being seen VERY recently on two different dating sites (his hair being the same red color) where the hell is his internet "social" footprint and history? The only other "footage" of this guy so far, was from 6+ years ago. It's pretty odd and rare for anyone his age to be virtually invisible on the internet these days.

12.) Why would the shooter randomly kill and injure dozens of innocent people and then mysteriously warn authorities that he had meticulously booby trapped his apartment if his intention was to commit mass murder?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

If this is a conspiracy then why? That is the main question. Was someone of important future significance in the theater? Why then kill so many and injure so many others? and why risk such a major incident that will obviously have so much attention?

There is no risk, everything is so well planned, that they almost flaunt in out faces , and they want it to get attention, because it gives it more power, for the varying purposes the "sacrifice" was set up.

How do they win?
This will help them put laws into place that will limit the amount of arms an average citizen can have, thus disarming those who may have some power to fight further corruption later on.

They own much of the media, and make huge dollars over dramas like this on many news stations. The court case could be even more revenue.

On the occult side, I don't know much about Luciferian, or old Egyptian based religions , but I have read that human sacrifice is considered to be very powerful .

The only rational explanation is that, if this is a conspiracy, is that it is a distraction from something else going on. If that is true then we should be looking to what else is going on right now that someone would rather us not be paying attention too...

Its to extreme to be just used as a distraction, though that could be another reason besides the "sacrificial "aspect, the opportunity for huge exposure and dollars in the industries they own or run, like the media, the legal systems.

I think they thrive on the risk of exposure, yet everything is so layered in who is actually committing the act, that the true motives and motivators could remain well hidden.

edit on 27-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

In cases like this it is much easier for the mind to latch on to a conspiracy (or demonic possession) than to accept the fact that a single person acting alone could commit such an atrocity. Imagine how terrified people would be at the thought that their quiet neighbor could snap and kill numerous people even if this is a minimal risk. It could cause a witch hunt... All the quiet types would be burnt at the stake...

The fact is "normal" seeming people do sometimes have severe mental illness and can snap at any moment. Hopefully it is a rare occasion.... Hopefully someone will notice the symptoms and prevent things like this from happening... But it will happen again no matter how vigilant we are...

On the other hand if it is a conspiracy then what was the purpose? Finding the purpose of the conspiracy will provide the evidence that one exists. Who were the victims? anyone of any known potential? if not then it was a distraction.

I firmly believe 9-11 was a distraction and a very effective one.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

aCTUALLY YOU SEEM TO BE SPOUTING MORE bs THEN ANYONE ELSE HERE stop for a moment and read your own posts , that all sounds right to you???? Do you work for the FEDS ??

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

The purpose is to limit our arms? No taking away our guns will not make us helpless. The human mind is the greatest weapon there is. We have survived how many deadly threats for how many ages. Poisonous snakes and insects.. Lions and tigers and bears oh my... sharks... all things designed to kill... yet we survive and thrive...

Guns??? We don't need no stinking guns... Try to keep us down with an army.... WE will find ways to take them out and use their weapons against them... That is the biggest mistake... Thinking that taking guns away will make us helpless. Not me at least... Give me some fishing line and hooks... or a pointy stick and some mud...

We can pretty much turn anything into a weapon. We are really good at that...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join