It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes had TWO roommates! EVIDENCE that MSM is rewriting the official story before our eyes!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Henley

Actually, I don't see any conspiracy about the mother on the phone saying "you have the right person"

My first thought actually was... wow, MSM messed that one up. My immediate idea was the mother picked up the phone, they asked is this Mrs. so and so, and she says, "yes, you have the right person (me)"...mind you, this was BEFORE the MSM corrected their mistake.

I honestly think that's all that was. that makes the most sense.
We don't have to blow everything up and turn every little detail into a conspiracy.

And trust me, if I was the mother of Holmes, I would DEMAND the MSM get back on the tele and announce that they made a mistake, for my son's sake.

But I still think this was all a false flag.
edit on 24-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Thank you for diligently finding (and presenting) the Google pages....

I would like to spin what you are seeing (which I happen to believe) a slightly different way:

Traditional media "old media", i.e. television, newspapers, radio are getting hammered. Forget the fact that newspapers are dying a very slow and painful death (falling circulation and falling ad revenues), but TV is pressured by the speed and convenience of online formats -- AND a cable / satellite TV landscape that presents more alternatives than the "old model".

So how do these old media companies try to stem the tide? Online. Drive online ad revs through timely reporting that generates viewer traffic.

BUT...they are at a competitive disadvantage. Why? Old media (typically, hopefully) double-sources (or at least verifies the authenticity of the sources they utilize). This takes TIME.

Time is your worst enemy online. Tons of bloggers and online-built outlets have perfected timing ---by not necessarily verifying their sources.

Why? Who cares if it's 100% accurate -- the more sensational the headline and contents -- the more traffic -- and that generates ad dollars.

SO...old school "reliable" media struggles to compete...they rush...and get things wrong. Once they have your click, they have no incentive to issue a "retraction". They just delete and move on.

Coverup? In my opinion: not. Less than accurate reporting from a struggling company trying to keep up with the speed of digital competitors? Yes. And I doubt you will EVER see a retraction....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

I believe their attorney corrected that today.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Good work.

You mean the korean roommate that dissapeared.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
The two room mates were probably plants from the government. They could have been his handlers preparing him for his "mission".

My first question would be, exactly what public records would show that you had roommates? Who has it on file and where did they get the information? My thinking is, what form would you fill out that says, "who do you live with" or "do you have roommates?". I'll tell you why they scrubbed that info; because it wouldn't make any sense whatsoever to have two roommates and be able to wire your apartment with explosives right in front of your roommates without them turning you in.

When they created the propaganda piece, just like 9/11, they didn't think it through. The first thing people would ask is, "who are the roommates and where were they when he was rigging the apartment".

There used to be a time when, if incorrect information was published in print, they would print a correction/retraction the next day. Now they scrub it like it never even happened. The media in this country is a joke. It's all about agendas, propaganda and politics.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
My face is still pale after watching 1984 just 5-minutes ago. I think I'm going to be sick... This government is turning into a totalitarian government if it hasn't already. How long will it be before the government hacks into some old threads on various message boards in the distant future to change history?
edit on 24-7-2012 by Em2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I found it strange that Holmes looked sedated beyond the capability to even speak at court. Obviously this is a strange incident and many things are amiss. If he was in that condition during the shooting; he'd likely not have gotten as far or even through the lobby.

Good find!
edit on 24-7-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Reporting someone had two roommates and the reality actually BEING that he had two roommates at the time of this attack are two vastly different things. Your thread title indicates evidence / proof he had two roommates. A google search cache is hardly what I would call conclusive proof of this.

But typical ATS - jump on anything and cling to it.. if it matches what you WANT to believe. Even if it was not correct. Because it seems if it hits the Internet, on ATS, it's as good as the gospel truth, no matter who said it, or what the context was.

It's also very unsettling how quickly every story of note almost immediately becomes a government involvement / coverup. According to people here, there are no psychotic, deranged, sick people. There are no accidents. Heck, there are not even any natural disasters, like earthquakes and hurricanes. They are ALL directed by the evil government or NWO.
edit on 24-7-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo

See, Google uses a cache of previously stored data in certain instances to scan what is on a webpage to produce search results. In this instance it is seeing that 4 days ago, the article contained that exact quote.
As well as a couple other articles on the results that follow the top link that showed the same data.

BUT.. When you go to any one of those links, that quote is no longer present. It is completely ERASED or at the very least replaced by data that omits the fact that Holmes had TWO ROOMMATES ACCORDING TO PUBLIC RECORD!!

So those articles may be from odd sources.. Well what about a mainstream outlet reporting that he had two roommates.. How about MSNBC?

Cached articles USED to contain that same quote.. But NONE of them do. I can't find a single article that has that data anymore.

My question is this.. Why erase it completely? Why not just say the initial reports were incorrect?

Maybe I can shed some light on this. There's no mystery here. Google indexes pages from the content found on that page AND from the content found on pages that *LINK* to that page.

So if a certain phrase "two roommates" appear on a page that links to the page you refer to, when you examine the little "cache snippet" that appears you'll often find text related to your search phrase that actually don't appear and never appeared on the actual page google's header link is pointing to. I know it's a bit confusing. But, it's just the way google operates. You can experiment with this and convince yourself that there's no conspiracy here. Nobody deleted anything. The page with the "two roommates" is still there somewhere, and when you find it, you'll see it has links leading right back to that page you thought the phrase should appear. This has happened to me so many times, that I know the phenomena well.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Perhaps the roommates were agents that set the guy up for this...... ya never know......
It was the FBI that panned and provided the bombfor the first WTC bombing......they could have even had the bomb dummied by the bomb maker, but told him to make the real one......The FBI did this to americans and nobdy cares?
It certainly possible for the goverment to do this stuff to control the populace.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

You like 1984? or Videodrome? or The Bourne Trilogy.

Have you watched A brave new world, Dark City, equilibrium and metropolis?

Back on topic. This is a black op. Plain and simple.

This looks like a manchurian candidate.A useful MKULTRA patsy.
edit on 24-7-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Its because holmes changed history to delete his obnoxious roommates from his life. but he screwed up the future and it turned him into a mass murderer.

Or maybe they got the hell outta dodge when he went insane.

Or maybe they were his cia handlers.

Did he own a flux capacitor?did he steal plutonium from libyan terrorists? Hmmmm....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You know I've been thinking lately about how suspicious this whole thing is. I mean after the shooting he just goes out to his car, takes off his guns and his body armor and waits for the police? Doesn't flee? Doesn't commit suicide? That doesn't make a lot of sense.

And then there's the profile he had on "Adult Friend Finder" where he was allegedly asking women if they would visit him in prison? The guy didn't have Twitter or FB or Tumblr but he had an AFF account? And he was hinting at going to prison?

Then look at him at his first court appearance. He looks like he was drugged or even hypnotised/mind controlled.

It all seems extremely fishy to me. Something just doesn't seem right.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thats a very flawed logic in my opinion. If something wasnt put in an article that means its being hidden ?
I mean this is just ridiculous. If every single article would keep all the info/quotes/comments/interviews from other articles then all the new articles would be a mile long.

If i'd write an article about it myself i wouldn't include that quote myself. I mean seriously, they can milk the story all they want but im pretty sure the writers aren't stupid enough to write the same thing over and over again.
I'm sure if any information about the roomates will surface, the media will be all over it.

Not including a quote in an article is not "rewriting the official story".

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Henley

Yea, that's what I'm saying.
But some people on here are still like...Nooooo.. she meant you got the right person as in her son.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I was on the fence, too, but you've given us something to think about. Great work. Great post.

It's so hard to decide what is true anymore.......

How about the report from a WITNESS that said he saw another man open the exit door for Holmes? That got buried, too, just as quickly.

edit on 24-7-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

But typical ATS - jump on anything and cling to it.. if it matches what you WANT to believe. Even if it was not correct. Because it seems if it hits the Internet, on ATS, it's as good as the gospel truth, no matter who said it, or what the context was.

It was reported, now media outlets are changing past online reports and not even mentioning it.

Evidence has been documented and shown here, with screen caps and ACTUAL ARTICLES that show that Public records showed Two other room mates that lived with Holmes from California. The "from California" thing makes it more odd (if it was just an error, how the hell would they know what state they originally resided in?)

Where's your documentation on the contrary?

Besides if more then one person is involved it's technically a literal Conspiracy.

ATS is technically a Conspiracy Website after all... Typical ATS.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Not a cover up? But they said he set up explosives around his house. I doubt his roommates would agree with that. And if his roommates did agree with everything, why are they missing from the initial stories. The information being presented is not adding up. Some reports say 12 were killed, I've seen some saying 14 were killed. Some say 58 are injured, some say 59, some say 71, some say 72. Some say he had a throat protector. Some say the body armor he bought he bought for $306, yeah right, not for military grade equipment. They can't get the guns straight. The first day in Canada they had said all he had was an SMG and a Handgun. Now reports say he has two glocks, a shotgun and AR 15. This is the first time I have seen such confused media.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hey, here is a news source that hasn't been modified:

NBC26

Public records indicate that Holmes lived with two roommates, also from California, in the Aurora building where police have found explosives, at 1690 Paris St., Apt. 10. The building is reserved for students, faculty and staff from the medical campus.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Yeah.

They might be his handlers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join