It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holmes had TWO roommates! EVIDENCE that MSM is rewriting the official story before our eyes!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The OP has been a member since 2008 and at the time I'm writing this has just over 200 posts. He's obviously not one to jump the gun and make wild statements...

I think he does have some excellent points. If they turn out to be wrong, so be it. In the meantime he has my full support with his investigation, which does sound warranted...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It was also mentioned on another topic that the authorities told school officials and students that knew him to keep quiet.

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CloseEncounter
And this couldn't be chalked up as a simple reporting mistake?

I don't get all the conspiracies surrounding this. Why would the police have not taken the shooter out to prevent him from talking?

Does not make sense.

Spending time on elaborate and meticulous traps in your apartment just to tell the police about it doesn't make sense. Getting geared up for a shootout(armor) just to be taken by the police without incident doesn't make sense. A genius in neuroscience programs deciding out of nowhere, with no clear motive, to plan and carry this attack out doesn't make sense. He lived with two roommates, who are now being 'forgotten.' He got a phone call just before the incident, which is also just being swept under the rug.

If you think this is all clear cut and adds up to something as simple as you are making it out to be than you are far too lost to be involved in this conversation.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

nice find...!

heres the screenshot

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I realize this is just a single snippet of data, but then I imagine how easily this would have passed before me if I hadn't seen the articles in the first place.

It isn't so much the idea that the facts may have changed as much as they are completely erasing the data. I just don't understand that method when they could easily just say it was a mess up. This is what is setting off red flags for me.

If they totally erase the existence of the facts.. in EVERY article, no one will ever be able to say.. Well "what about his roommates?" because they will be able to say there was NEVER any indication that he had them. I just feel as though everything I have feared about the media was confirmed. I really wanted to have faith in the media and authorities and not believe all the conspiracy..

Ignorance is strength...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Where is this girl friend he supposedly had, also I read an article that quoted a resident of the apartment Holmes lived in as stating a women in a suit would leave early every morning.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

He got a phone call just before the incident, which is also just being swept under the rug.
reply to post by SGTSECRET

This is something very interesting to me as well. Did he actually receive a phone call or did he set an alarm.. Was it him who answered the phone or another person who then got up to open then door for Holmes? I remember seeing a witness stating he saw the person who went to the exit make a hand gesture as if motioning someone in..

Can anyone find anything regarding that data?

link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I still receive mail from the old owners of my house, four years after they moved out. I constantly have to send back official government mail for not only them, but for someone that, as far as I can tell, never even lived here. At least one letter a month has to go back into the mailbox returned to sender.

I am still listed at old apartments I used to live at, as are several of my ex-girlfriends. Despite having forwarded all my mail, and changed my official addresses. I still show up as a resident of my parents house, even though I have not lived there in over 20 years, and even lived out of state for nearly 10 years.

Now factor in that its an apartment, which is near a college in a supposedly “bad area”, and therefore most likely it has a high turnover rate.

All this proves is that either an investigative reporter, or someone who commented on the news article, didn't properly vet their information in the rush to beat everyone else to new news about a little known person.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

link   
come to think of it ........... the guy they stopped in Maine for speeding ...... is he a resident of Maine ?

Obama says "gunMEN" in his speech ....

A dude is found in a car ...... off his face on drugs , next to body armour , weaponry , and about 6,500 bullets .... and not one cop , detective , journoulist , or talking head has asked that ONE question ............. why did he buy 7,000 bullets and a full body "juggernaught" suit of armour , and shoot random people in a cinema , without a motive , if he was going to give himself up so easily?

He was sedated in court and the judge still carried on ....... this is as corrupt as you can get. Im English , but even I think you Americans need to actually read your rights and your constitution ...... i cant believe you all just go about your day to day life like these f****** major disasters dont bother you at all ....... those silent tones are still controlling you dudes arent they ? ..... radio waves ..... electricity...... do you know what they are ? ..... vacuum cleaners ............ gravity ..........

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fluff007

Thanks, i did one but not sure how to post it!

I was searching 'James Holmes room mates' or similar.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Another one here,

news.sympatico.ca...

It cites the Denver post as the source for the 'two roommates' info.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Here are the Aurora PD and FD radio communications from that night. Around 2 1/2 hours worth of communications.

The shootings start at 28 minutes into the recording.

At 38 minutes or thereabouts there is also talk of a second suspect fleeing in a blue shirt with a red backpack. They even pursue him on foot...

Right channel is PD

Left Channel is FD

May be some other information we missed in there.

Recording is HERE

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Valid point here.. I just wonder why they would go through the trouble of erasing the statement about roommates because it is false when there are several other fallacies in the same articles that haven't been erased? Why not just declare that it was bad information like they did with other testimony?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Most likely to stop witch hunts for none existent, or non-involved people.
I suspect that if they found this info through one of the various people search sites, and its incorrect, then others will follow suit, and harass previous residents. That sort of mistake leads to lawsuits.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

no problem

if you click on the 'TOOLS+' button it will take you to a page saying : Change Your Account Settings,

and underneath where you clicked on TOOLS should be ATS uploads

click on ATS uploads and then Select Image File, upload your photo..

once uploaded if you want to use it in a post, click on the image which will open a new tab

underneath the photos is where you will find the 'link' to put it in a post... copy that and paste into your reply/thread

hope this makes sense and helps you...!

sorry this is a bit off topic :/

but does it really surprise anyone that the MSM is rewriting the story infront of our very eyes...?
they do it all the time....!
edit on 24-7-2012 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fluff007

Thanks, I'll try it!

ETA - I hope that cat is okay now

edit on 24-7-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well after the Pennsylvania State University debacle, it wouldn't surprise me if the officials at the university are worried about something.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I would agree with that but I think it would have been more effective to make an official statement that said he didn't have any roommates and that information was false.

If they removed that information in order to stop a witch hunt, feel that this was not the proper way to handle it . It leads me to ask more questions concerning the existence of his roommates.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Excellent post OP.

I've thought this entire story has reeked of a staged event since it happened.

Nothing seems right about it. All the witnesses seem like they are reading a script and no one has the proper emotions.

I hope people are able to save some of the inconsistencies they find online for use later.

When I mention to people I know that they think this is staged event they ask me what the hell is wrong with me. Nothing is wrong..... I'm just aware that most of the stories meant to cause fear and take away are right are made up stories.

It's a sad time we live in.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Reports are starting to circulate that Holmes was taking deadly drugs which may have led to his killing rampage.

Like virtually all massacre shooters before him, the notorious Batman shooter James Holmes is now reported to have been taking hardcore pharmaceutical drugs. In Holmes’ case, they happen to be the very same drugs that ultimately led to the early death of actor Heath Ledger. With a fix for ‘altering his state of mind’, the ‘Batman shooter’ was heavily hooked on the prescription painkiller Vicodin. Read more: naturalsociety.com...

Source

Is this truth or just more deception.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join