It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry-cheecker board-illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Look mideast, there are psychic technologies being employed against you, you can find the female voice of goodness and she could change them for you, or you could find your own psychic power over them, but it's dangerous and affects the world and universe in adverse ways due to the connection they have with everything.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hi all

For many years I've been reading through random threads on and off. Never thought about joining before because I actually thought some of the threads I read were said or discussed in a joking manner but some seem to be over the top at times down right funny. I'll admit I though ATS was a site for sci-fi finatics (nothing wrong with that btw) until I kept reading...lol. There are some strange things going on in the world and people have their own interpretation and meaning to them all. Some a little deeper (read colorful) than others but still it's their own, right?

Just wanted to say glad I joined and hopefully I can add to the topics you guys discuss.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Thanks so much for inviting me to this thread. I just wanted to say that I don't agree with anything you posted here.

Have a good one.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by mideast

Look mideast, there are psychic technologies being employed against you, you can find the female voice of goodness and she could change them for you, or you could find your own psychic power over them, but it's dangerous and affects the world and universe in adverse ways due to the connection they have with everything.

They are like a empty box making sounds .

They are not scary , but they can induce it.

They have like dogs for the one who wants his children to come to him. That's their philosophy of existence.

But some humans connect them. Have you considered them to be means of anti-christs ?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I seemed to have stumbled over to that side of ATS again...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It should be duly noted by ATS members who insist on commenting about the "Checker Board Tile" pattern...
That in a Freemason there is the title few consider... "Traveler" is his name.
This leads to the ground upon which he treads so crarefully.
The reason for it being black and white

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The illuminati checkerboard is based on the number 13.

While the ordinary chess game uses a board of 8 x 8 squares. The illuminati play one level above on the Fibonacci sequence and thread on a 13 x 13 square board.

You can see this illuminati board hidden in their important symbols. For example, if you look at the Constitution of the United States, you'll see the preample "We the People..." has exactly 52 words. That's 4 x 13, so the words fit exactly around the perimeter of the square of 13 x 13.

Then, you can examine, which words fall on white squares, and which fall on black squares, they have all been carefully arranged. Assuming, of course, the white and black squares alternate one after the other just like a regular chess board.

You can then decode several secret messages hidden in the preamble to the constitution. This 13 x 13 threshold board is the first pavement you walk on before entering the body of the constitution proper. The body itself has lots of similar numerological architectural features.

For example, that coded 13 x 13 board symbolically references a special Masonic verse in the Holy Bible

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
-- 1 Corinthians 13 x 13 (King James Version)

that leads you to the three fundamental principles "taith, hope, charity". Which matches up to the three masonic pillars "Wisdom, Strength, Beauty". If you don't have "wisdom", then you need "faith". If you don't have "strength" then you need "hope"., etc..then this "triplet" is encoded again in the preamble in other ways, leading to a fascinating mosaic of kaleidoscopic order hidden in the text of the constitution with lots of embedded messages and secret instructions on how to control the world around you etc..

Everything is in the open, nothing is hid, but these things are only visible to those with eyes to see and ears to hear. For most people, the text of the Constitution is nothing more than a bunch of letters strung together to make complete sentences. To others, it encodes the complete laws of architecture of the universe itself...

edit on 25-7-2012 by NAMTERCES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NAMTERCES

While I don't easily get dazzled by the term Illuminati, I think there is something to your post. Could you elaborate on how you came up with that bible quote?

It is an integral part of masonry but has nothing to do with the Illuminati. (they haven't been around in a few hundred years)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NAMTERCES
The illuminati checkerboard is based on the number 13.

While the ordinary chess game uses a board of 8 x 8 squares. The illuminati play one level above on the Fibonacci sequence and thread on a 13 x 13 square board.
Two fundamental problems with this:

First, the number 13 isn't important at all in Freemasonry.

Second, no trestle board shows a 13x13 checkered pavement. The dimensions would be all wrong… (Can you even point to a 13x13 checkerboard in ANYTHING vaguely Illuminati-related? Pics or it didn't happen…)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

While I don't easily get dazzled by the term Illuminati, I think there is something to your post. Could you elaborate on how you came up with that bible quote?

It is an integral part of masonry but has nothing to do with the Illuminati. (they haven't been around in a few hundred years)

I know someone who is a mason, on my request he showed me his masonic bible, I wanted to see how it differed from my own KJV, just curiosity, and in the back of it this verse is highlighted for special attention. That's how I came to understand that Freemasons consider this verse important to them. But, prior to that, I already knew of the connections of the Biblical verse to the US Constitution etc..I read a lot of things, and I do mean a lot of things. So, I'm aware of many connections that are obscure to the many.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
First, the number 13 isn't important at all in Freemasonry.

But, it is important to the Illuminati. The 13 original states, the 13 Freemasons who signed the US Constitution, out of a total of 39 signers (39 = 3 x 13), the 13 steps in the pyamid at the back of the Great Seal, the many references to 13 all over the various founding symbols that are easy to see. But, the matter is greater than the US, did you know that there are exactly 13 countries in South America, and if you order them ranked by population or land mass you'll get a pyramid with 13 steps, with Brazil at the base and French Guiana at the top? That's the pyramid you see at the back of the Great Seal. AMERICA has two parts, North America and South America, the North is the face with the Eagle, and the South is the face with the Pyramid.

edit on 25-7-2012 by NAMTERCES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

You can see this illuminati board hidden in their important symbols. For example, if you look at the Constitution of the United States, you'll see the preample "We the People..." has exactly 52 words. That's 4 x 13, so the words fit exactly around the perimeter of the square of 13 x 13.

I'm going to sound like a dick, but technically there are only 50 squares touching the perimeter of a 13 x 13 checkerboard as the corners share squares of their respective sides.

For example, that coded 13 x 13 board symbolically references a special Masonic verse in the Holy Bible

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
-- 1 Corinthians 13 x 13 (King James Version)

This is an interesting look at it.

that leads you to the three fundamental principles "taith, hope, charity". Which matches up to the three masonic pillars "Wisdom, Strength, Beauty".

The number 3 appears many times in Freemasonry, but the pillars and the admonishments are separate lessons taught during the degrees.

But, it is important to the Illuminati. The 13 original states, the 13 Freemasons who signed the US Constitution, out of a total of 39 signers (39 = 3 x 13), the 13 steps in the pyamid at the back of the Great Seal, the many references to 13 all over the various founding symbols that are easy to see.

Outside of the Biblical verse you cited earlier the number 13 really has no significance in Freemasonry.
edit on 26-7-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Masons are in illusion and enjoy getting people into illusion.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . ..

They are numbers. Saying the word , 13 is mine is not going to solve anything for them , neither other numbers.

It is kabalah that is important for them , they still believe in Pharaoh and his abilities.

In fact , he was drowned in Nile , but Masons are pushing hard to get to his power.

Masons are just human beings dying some they and facing their deed.

But I don't ignore the things they are doing right now and in future.

It really makes sense for me how they do evil stuff in 33 degree. They get the talented apprentice Mason ready for the higher levels , but it will be one night that they do the ritual and change his lives forever. And as I have gathered information , they would likely do it in between two dawns.

that is the period when Satan and his army are most powerful and free. And I suggest every man and women stay up in that period to get the least infection.

The sign that people are infected by Satan or not , is that whether they decide to wake up in that period or not , it will be the sweetest part of night dream.

Like Timbaland song is name "in the morning after dark".

See the video and you will understand.

Like I said , the main use of checker board is to take people from state of faith to state of suspect. And suspect is the cause people can get trapped into illusion.

In the world of illusion, jins will start talking. But they are not ordinary jins , they are disbeliever . That means there is no boundary for their actions. by opening the path for them , your every decision will be affected. They will sit there beside you as a trusted Counselor which you can never leave.

Except by asking god to forgive your every sin.

Human beings are very complicated beings and faith is the one and only way to get this complicated being moving the right way.

99 % of things I typed is the result of my personal experience.

There is something I like to ask you.

What did you read about Solomon , David and Moses in that book?

can you give me some information ?
edit on 26-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Read more about sequences and series.

_ bet you have been introduced with fibunatchi sequence.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13

The 7th number of the sequence is 13.

The summation of the numbers is 33.

Even me , an ordinary none-mason have found the connection.

But every thing I learn is from my lord.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
I'm going to sound like a dick, but technically there are only 50 squares touching the perimeter of a 13 x 13 checkerboard as the corners share squares of their respective sides.

Yeah, of course. There are really only 50 states, even though there are 4 x 13 units of linear measure around the perimeter of the 13 x 13 square.

The perimeter refers to "time", but the area within refers to "space", i.e. the segments of land being thread upon.

Outside of the Biblical verse you cited earlier the number 13 really has no significance in Freemasonry.

Yah, it's the "square", and the "compass" i.e. 13 = 4 + 9 = 2x2 + 3x3 AND 13 = 5 + 8

The smallest significant number that is both the "sum of two squares" and the "sum of two Fibonacci numbers".

Used to measure out things.

The limit of the ratio of two consecutive numbers in the Fibonacci sequence is the Golden Mean, otherwise known as the PHI ratio. It's the special "ratio" that is used as characteristic of the concept of "ratio" itself, a quantity measured by the compass, so it implicates the compass. The ratio 8/5 is an approximation to PHI. But, the golden mean ratio has great fundamental significance to the architecture of the universe, it underlies fundamental laws of nature.

So, 13 is a characteristic unit used in stone masonry, the people who actually build things.

For example, it's used as the length of the diameter of a circle D=13, whence the circumference becomes 3 x D, i.e. C = 3 x 13 = 39 = number of signers, the 13 Freemasons being "insiders" on the circle etc..from among all those who only see the operations from the periphery..etc..

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
WOW that is some incredible stuff how you guys come up with these different figures using numbers. How do you learn it anyway? Is that how do these masons do it? And why would they keep this stuff from people? O Gosh I sure am asking a lot of questions.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Has anyone yet to come up with tangible 'Proof/Evidence' that these alleged Illuminati are Satanic? and i don't mean the 'Internet exaggerated' Illuminati

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

The original Illuminati (as in Bavarian) were mostly deists. They were against the "church" telling people what to believe and how to think.

It's usually uneducated folks who claim they were satanic.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noble01
WOW that is some incredible stuff how you guys come up with these different figures using numbers. How do you learn it anyway? Is that how do these masons do it? And why would they keep this stuff from people? O Gosh I sure am asking a lot of questions.
Basic math sure is an incredible thing. Of course, public schools were started by Masons, so…

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

This is a new one. We're not interested in the pharaoh's supposed powers.

We are all men, nothing more, but what evil deeds have we done? Experience? Have you seen or gone through the ritual for the 33rd degree?

reply to post by mideast

I knew of the Fibonacci sequence years before I joined the Masons.

That small portion within the infinite line of the Fibonacci sequence does add up to 33, but it is inconsequential to Freemasons. 13 has nothing to do with any of our degrees.

I'm very familiar with the Fibonacci sequence, Phi, the Golden Mean, and the Golden Ratio. I took an interesting math class some time back and I wrote an interesting paper on the Fibonacci sequence and Phi...I'll have to look for it as I only had a hard copy of it still.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join