It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry-cheecker board-illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
Has anyone yet to come up with tangible 'Proof/Evidence' that these alleged Illuminati are Satanic? and i don't mean the 'Internet exaggerated' Illuminati

Illuminati are Illuminati. Satanists are Satanic. Different things. Think of the word alone. Illuminated means to be filled with light. Satanists are filled with Darkness. How could the darkness = the light?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
It shows up in so many music videos

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NAMTERCES

So in a nut shell these Illuminati people are satanic? Where do Illuminati come from anyway? I heard different things like they are the masons or the upper group of the masons, or just a group of super rich men. Then I also heard is was a number of families involved 13 I think.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NAMTERCES

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
Has anyone yet to come up with tangible 'Proof/Evidence' that these alleged Illuminati are Satanic? and i don't mean the 'Internet exaggerated' Illuminati

Illuminati are Illuminati. Satanists are Satanic. Different things. Think of the word alone. Illuminated means to be filled with light. Satanists are filled with Darkness. How could the darkness = the light?

As long as the light comes out of satan. i,e as long as satan rules the definition of darkness.

What Satan does is not absolute darkness , it involves a little portion of light. i,e a little portion of truth.

In satan's offerings , you can always find a little portion of light which you need.

The problem is that he offers the shortest way . i,e the forbidden tree.

Adam knew that he needed to follow lords commands. He had faith in lord.

But , Satan changed this faith into suspect.

By more insisting and seduction and magnifying from Satan , Adam even neglected the suspect.

That is how his conscious acted.

Like looking into black - white checker board , a suspected person will be facing more suspect. So , he will make a huge doubt that unbeliever Jins like to feed.
edit on 27-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noble01
reply to post by NAMTERCES

So in a nut shell these Illuminati people are satanic? Where do Illuminati come from anyway? I heard different things like they are the masons or the upper group of the masons, or just a group of super rich men. Then I also heard is was a number of families involved 13 I think.

Don't look out to find the boundary , because there is much disinformation about them.

Just look what they advertise , where they are involved and what they are doing right now.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

You have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
[Just look what they advertise , where they are involved and what they are doing right now.

What do we advertise? What are involved with? What are we doing right now?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by mideast

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Maybe

and maybe you don't know what you are involved in.

+ You and I both know that not every ones get's 33 degree in masonic lodge and not every one is called grand master.

+ You are not even close to my audience society. you are members who get to ATS and check things day by day.

Which means , you have some time that you don't know how to spend for constructive activity. Which means neither you are an efficient person , nor you are some important person.

And I propose you find some thing which sounds like an answer to the OP. Or just stand out and read. Or ask me some related questions.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

[Just look what they advertise , where they are involved and what they are doing right now.

What do we advertise? What are involved with? What are we doing right now?

What do Freemasonry advertise ?

It is be advertised like Freemasonry is full of mysteries , puzzle , serving religion like in the da vinci code movie.It is also advertised that most of the math scientists where masons.

What are you involved with ?

Freemasonry is involved with supernatural phenomena that ordinary people seem to be ignorant about.

What are you doing right now?

reading the end of my post. Freemasons are pushing hard to revive the good old Zion.

remember I won't get more off topic than this with you.
edit on 28-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

No one gets the 33rd degree in a Masonic lodge . The 33rd degree is attained in a side body called the Scottish Rite and when a 33rd walks into my lodge , it means squat to me . As Master (and 3rd degree Master Mason) he has to do as I say , I do not have to do what he says . If I tell him he is out of line , he either shuts up or he can leave the lodge , but he has absolutely no say so over me .

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

+ You and I both know that not every ones get's 33 degree in masonic lodge and not every one is called grand master.

Well, yes, as the Scottish Rite is the organization where 33rds are involved, outside of the Scottish Rite the 33rds have no authority. It is also the Grand Lodge that makes one a Grand Master of a Grand Lodge...well, the Grand Encampment is also led by the Grand Master as well, but that is in the York Rite.

It is be advertised like Freemasonry is full of mysteries , puzzle , serving religion like in the da vinci code movie.

Yes, Hollywood is always accurate. Dan Brown's book is a fun read, but its fiction.

Now what Masonic body is advertising such things?

Freemasonry is involved with supernatural phenomena that ordinary people seem to be ignorant about.

Of course we are...

reading the end of my post. Freemasons are pushing hard to revive the good old Zion.

According to who?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I've never claimed to be important. I am a carpenter, I have no power over men and no desire to.

I know much more about what I am involved in than you, an outsider looking in full of rampant speculations. I don't care what your audience is. You come to ATS and write too, so how is my being a member here any different? Hypocrite.

edit on 28-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

FREEMASON

1st Degree: Entered Apprentice!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by mideast

I've never claimed to be important. I am a carpenter, I have no power over men and no desire to.

I know much more about what I am involved in than you, an outsider looking in full of rampant speculations. I don't care what your audience is. You come to ATS and write too, so how is my being a member here any different? Hypocrite.

edit on 28-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

The OP is basically challenging the checker board.

I meant , you are not an important member of Freemasonry. And I am not an important person in middle east. The whole universe runs without me. + I didn't offense you while you took it. That was the matter of how things are.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Your ignorance is astonishing. How on earth can you presume to know my position within the fraternity.

Blow it right out your ear.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

99 % of things I typed is the result of my personal experience.

n interesting and fearing ! I heard such concepts in my signature for the first time !! hey ATS members he is speaking about an important concept
and my question is that can humanity connect to them to cooperate in something right or it is forbidden or dangerous or impossible !?..........

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

99 % of things I typed is the result of my personal experience.

n interesting and fearing ! I heard such concepts in my signature for the first time !! hey ATS members he is speaking about an important concept
and my question is that can humanity connect to them to cooperate in something right or it is forbidden or dangerous or impossible !?..........

salam

I don't know.

I have heard that it is forbidden for their good ones and for us.

+ the matter is that it will be some kind of Kufr.

Because Allah is the almighty. We should refer to him as almighty and no other creature.

Allah is the all knowing and has already said what is necessary to find the right way.

+ referring 29:69 he will always guide the ones who need it and move for it towards him.

I tell you one thing about them that I am sure about. They live long lives , there is no Sunni between them because there are still witnesses of Qadir.

That is interesting.

Referring Qur'an which says some of Jews want to live long lives , that maybe one reason they are begging the UFOs.

+We are being contacted by them in daily basis. Some people have opened their ears to anything.

If you want to feel their existence , never ever let your guard down.

peace.
edit on 23-11-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
salam

I tell you one thing about them that I am sure about. They live long lives , there is no Sunni between them because there are still witnesses of Qadir.

yes it is interesting. what do you mean by there are still witnesses of Qadir among Jins !?

Referring Qur'an which says some of Jews want to live long lives , that maybe one reason they are begging the UFOs.

you mean some jews are after Jins for a long life. wow and so mush holywood movies about aliens. do you think that Zionists use aliens in their wars for example for reading the enemy thoughts

If you want to feel their existence , never ever let your guard down.

what is my guard ! faith ?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

yes it is interesting. what do you mean by there are still witnesses of Qadir among Jins !?

There are old Jins who were witness of Qadir and they are still alive after 1400 years.

you mean some jews are after Jins for a long life. wow and so mush holywood movies about aliens. do you think that Zionists use aliens in their wars for example for reading the enemy thoughts

Look how interested some people are of different entities. They think that those UFO's have some technology. That maybe one reason why they are washing people's brains with these facts.

And there are other reasons ,too.

The US has broke down. They say that no human can do better than us. So ,that is why they are keeping people in illusion to distract them from finding the truth.

And I have heard what you are talking about. But I don't believe it unless I see it. Just like what 1st Imam said.

what is my guard ! faith ?

Very general word you chose.

See the حدیث عقل و جهل and you will find yourself.

And if you find it interesting , know that you have understood it wrong. It is horrible and hard.

Guard your heart , guard your ears , guard your eyes.Remember the story of Adam and eve.

remember that these people don't guard their eyes and end up following Satan.

They just open their hears to what they know it is and they will be bought by Satan.

fi amanellah
edit on 23-11-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Be thankful for the artisan, for the Nation would be barren without him.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join