It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry-cheecker board-illuminati

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayin70
Be thankful for the artisan, for the Nation would be barren without him.
Be thankful the mods don't see your transparent use of one line posts to get your first 20.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

as you are familiar with such concepts ! would you say why Goat !? the description of anti_christ is like goat and nowadays the satanic goat is familiar and moreover corrupted Israel leaders persuaded people to worship the golden calf !!? why goat ! why calf !! why hoof !!!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Who on ATS actually believes this crap? I have yet to see even one shred of proof for the ludicrous claims of these 'anti-masons'.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by mideast

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Hear, hear! This thread is absolutely hogwash. For the life of me I still can't figure out what is so appealing about inaccurately describing groups you know nothing about.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes2
reply to post by mideast

as you are familiar with such concepts ! would you say why Goat !? the description of anti_christ is like goat and nowadays the satanic goat is familiar and moreover corrupted Israel leaders persuaded people to worship the golden calf !!? why goat ! why calf !! why hoof !!!

warning

Allah is the almighty and lord of all skies and earths.

These satanists do anything and persuade people to do anything what satans like.

This has always been a relation between satisfaction and service.

As much as they can satisfy those daemons , they can get services. But they are mislead many times.

There are angels who take them by asteroids. So , they satanists hear or see wrong messages.

They do mockery on prophets like Jesus or Muhammad (pbut) to get their satisfaction done.

Those sins are very big sins and they get very excited.

But all the power is from allah and everything is done under his one dominion.

So , don't worry even a bit or you will be kafir.

Allah is the almighty and lord of all skies and earths.

I advice you work on what you have faith and don't ask and investigate on what that is not going to help your faith.

These people are putting all the effort they have in their paganism. But they are said to be like a Blubber on water.

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

إِذَا جَاء نَصْرُ اللَّهِ وَالْفَتْحُ ﴿۱

وَرَأَيْتَ النَّاسَ يَدْخُلُونَ فِي دِينِ اللَّهِ أَفْوَاجًا ﴿۲

فَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ وَاسْتَغْفِرْهُ إِنَّهُ كَانَ تَوَّابًا ﴿۳

اعظم الله اجورنا و اجورکم

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The history of Satanists goes back to the time when Lucifer,Azazil,Satan was told by god to respect Adam.

He refused to respect and said "you created me from fire and created him from mud"

Then all his holiness was taken and he was driven out by disrespection.

Satan is now taking revenge (in his own idea)

Some people are referring as Lord to him. The almighty , The all-knowing.

And stupid people don't know what Lucifer is doing and who is letting him to do so.

Pitty on those people.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I'm pretty sure I've never done any of this B.S. Where do you draw your claims from?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by mideast

I'm pretty sure I've never done any of this B.S. Where do you draw your claims from?

Iff you have not done this and you think it is not truth , there is nothing for you to worry about.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join