It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Knight Announcement: Let The Games Begin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

Thanks for the thoughful post. i don't really have any links for you, but the idea that hinting what is to come is something that I have read and heard in many places.

They might also do it to keep their Karma healthy. There is a lot of evidence that those who do things like this have a deep spiritual belief, and if I were them I would be quite worried about the effect on my Karma. By telling everyone so bluntly, maybe that helps?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

The memes are coming thick and fast now, with only a few days left

The anti-christ is even getting in on the action. this just released. Notice his choice of word 'Symbolic'

The Olympics are the greatest sporting event in the world, where athletes from any countries participate, giving it a strong symbolic value."

www.news.com.au...

If nothing happens this week then this has been the biggest mind f.ck of all time

Peace Out

edit on 22-7-2012 by nimbinned because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

The us is already divided up in to ten new sections.
With ten new officials.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Umm, no, that isn't it. What I am saying is that the people who are directing the Empire to coordinate an attack on Iran, Russia, and China, including economic attacks, weather attacks, and perhaps even military attacks to come, for some reason seem to put hints and clues in movies.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Thats fantastic. Great to know.

What has it got to do with a line from Batman and World War three.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Have you seen the movie?

No I haven't.......could you tell me what it has to do with the Olympic games?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

if you have seen the movie, you will realise when they say let the games begin, it is the start of what we would call a terrorist attack, and it starts in a stadium, where all the athletes but the ones who gets the touchdown die, only the fittest survived, plus the 11:33 time on the nuke

Could you elaborate please?

What do you mean by "What we would call a terrorist attack?

Touchdown?.....That's American football isn't it?.....we are not doing that at the Olympic games.

"11:33 time on the nuke"....what's the relevance of this?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Someone else mention it first some how in reference to the thread. and it was some what denied

dork, why don't you read before you speak

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna

Umm, no, that isn't it. What I am saying is that the people who are directing the Empire to coordinate an attack on Iran, Russia, and China, including economic attacks, weather attacks, and perhaps even military attacks to come, for some reason seem to put hints and clues in movies.

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

So is like the EMPIRE that is going to co-ordinate the attack like the EMPIRE from Star Wars. Like the EMPIRE strikes back? This is like the EMPIRE striking back. Is it these guys? or some other EMPIRE? Who is the Empire?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Someone else mention it first some how in reference to the thread. and it was some what denied

dork, why don't you read before you speak

THere is no need for name calling.

I don't think it was actually denied? Dismissed maybe.

I just don't see the what it has got to do with Batman and world war III.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I believe Bane said that as he was in a football stadium. All the audience was pretty much held captive as the explosions went off.
*spoiler alert below*

He went into detail about the "game" being that if anyone does not comply, an "ordinary citizen" would detonate the nuclear bomb. That is most likely what he was referring to. If you remember he also says "See, isn't this fun?" shortly thereafter killing the Russian nuclearphysicist. I could be mistaken on the timing of it but I am sure of the two quotes being in the movie, so I feel like there is no connection, in this case.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

It's pretty stuip for you to address this and then have the nerve to say I'm off topic.
I only call them the way I see them.
If you don't want to talk about something then don't, then this would of never come up.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have said it before and I will say it here again.

At this point I will be shocked if something HUGE doesn't happen during the Olympics.
It seems to be heading that way.

Everything I am seeing and hearing seems like a big bright neon sign just begging for us to look at it.

Yet, no one will and those who do get ridiculed.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

my thoughts would be that in a competitive situation, when one of the opponents is completely inadequate and probably should not be competing, the weak opponent will attempt to convince others and most likely themselves that they are competitive even though are just awful and totally over-matched at the game in question.

'let the games begin' to me is only something someone who is definitely about to lose a game would say.

i'd bet my money on a blowout.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I have said it before and I will say it here again.

At this point I will be shocked if something HUGE doesn't happen during the Olympics.
It seems to be heading that way.

Everything I am seeing and hearing seems like a big bright neon sign just begging for us to look at it.

Yet, no one will and those who do get ridiculed.

In my opinion....prepare to be shocked!

I'm not ridiculing you, but I do not think that anything "huge" will happen at the Olympic games at all, the same as nothing happened at the World cup in South Africa 2 years ago, when many here predicted that something "big" would happen.

I'm intrigued however, what exactly are you seeing and hearing that appears as a " big bright neon sign"?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Well, it seems from all of the responses that we speak a different symbolic language, but here goes.

Many researchers who study the world and how it is the way it is use the word Empire to refer to the sphere of influence of the powers that be. Perhaps the simplest way to describe the Empire is to look at the Vatican, The Inner City of London, and Washington DC. All three of those cities are legally separate entities from the countries that they exist inside of, and all three of them have an obelisk from Egypt as a central focus of their Architectural layout. Those who use the word Empire to generally refer to the world of the 'west' do not think it is an accident that the leading spiritual, economic, and military centers of the west are all structured the same way and all have heavy egyptian influences in their architecture.

To summarize, the Empire is the sphere of influence of the people who cause what I describe above to be.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
MMK Ultra

The extra M stands for "the Masses". Mass Mind C(K)ontrol Ultra
No mystery

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Hi There

The video is pretty tough to summarize, as it is chock full of facts. i guess the only way to summarize is that it collects together alot of evidence that the Olympics in London are some kind of magical ceremony that has to do with recuding the world's population and bringing in the New World Order.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Very interesting ideas on things I for One will be watching closely all near events to us now .....very good heads up indeed

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
if it matters to anyone all the olymic althelets are just arriving now

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join