It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Knight Announcement: Let The Games Begin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

there is no help for you if you think i was referring to football being in the olympics

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

"Let the games begin" is a very generic term. If you go back through the history of cinema I think you'll see that this line has been used thousands of times. It didn't mean that an attack on the Olympics was planned in any of those instances, and it doesn't mean that now either.

I hate to say it, but while I do think it's plausible that something could be at least attempted - Israel would love to have the West leading the charge on their behalf - I think people are clutching at straws as if they want something to happen.

One line from a movie is not evidence of anything - except people wanting to use anything they can think of to keep the drama going.
edit on 22-7-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I was at the bingo hall the other day. Some guy, obvious Illuminati called out, let the games begin. It was all set up that way. I almost pooed my pants.

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I think that for some of us, our senses are on overload, and because of the recent tragedy, we are seeking warnings in things that may or may not be there. I know that I have, but I also have to ground myself and remember that sometimes it is what it is, and not to blow it out of proportion and become fearful.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna
At a critical point in the current Batman movie, the villain says 'Let The Games Begin' just before unleashing a 'terrorist' attack. Curiously, the phrase 'Let The Games Begin' sounds more like the Olympics than the event it is used at during the movie.

As everyone on ATS knows, much has been written about the possibility of a false flag attack on London during the games as a pretext for starting The War.

Many of us who have observed and studied the build up to this event have wondered why 'they' announce their intentions so clearly and loudly for anyone who has ears to hear.

One common idea is that they are using the coming calamity as a means of culling the human herd of the weak links, that they want the more perceptive and intelligent to survive.

The Olympic Games are the worlds most popular test of a certain type of fitness, athletic fitness, In a larger sense, what is about to happen is a bit like a real olympic games, where only the fittest, not athletic of physically but perceptually, will survive.

It hit me immediately that the line 'Let The Games Begin' was an announcement of the beginning of the culling, and that the Olympica Games are a ceremony to mark the beginning of it for all of us.

Thoughts?

I have a feeling that you are quite right! I to feel that a false flag attack will most probably happen in london!
I also think that the possability of it being nuclear is quite high! One of the reasons for this idea of a nuclear attack is that the river thames is close by and in a history channel documentary about the end of the world where one of the predictions was of the river thames becoming of poison! That's if i'm remembering it correctly. Though there are other things that make me believe this will happen! I believe we are about to see the world change like never before in history but i hope to god i am dead wrong! God help us all if this does happen!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

if you have seen the movie, you will realise when they say let the games begin, it is the start of what we would call a terrorist attack, and it starts in a stadium, where all the athletes but the ones who gets the touchdown die, only the fittest survived, plus the 11:33 time on the nuke

See, if that was posting in the OP, then there may of been a different reaction to what the OP is implying. Just adding that time and associating it with a nuke brings another dimension to the entire topic.
Or we are just being paranoid and the worst thing that is going to happen at the Olympics is the Australia beating the USA in the basketball final..

edit on 23-7-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

"Let the games begin" is a very generic term. If you go back through the history of cinema I think you'll see that this line has been used thousands of times. It didn't mean that an attack on the Olympics was planned in any of those instances, and it doesn't mean that now either...

(...)

One line from a movie is not evidence of anything - except people wanting to use anything they can think of to keep the drama going.
edit on 22-7-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

Of course, "Let the Games Begin" is a generic phrase and you're quite right that, on its own, it doesn't mean an attack on the London Olympcis is being planned.

I think what the OP is getting at is that, historically, some movies have been used by TPTB to subliminally or symbolically reveal their intentions ahead of the facts. The recent Batman franchise, starting with Batman Begins, is a classic example of that. If you don't understand what I mean, please analyse the plots and key messages of the first two movies (could be an interesting new thread).

That the Dark Knight Rises contains symbolic and/or subliminal messages by TPTB is beyond question IMHO. When you add the fact that there was a very suspicious mass shooting when it premiered, in a town called "Aurora", of all cities in the US, is an additional element that makes this generic phrase suspicious in this context.

"Aurora", of course, is the moment just before dawn: that is, before the first rays of light appear. The Olympics, meanwhile, take their name and symbolic root in the myth of Prometheus. Prometheus, who stole the fire of the gods from Mount Olympus to ikt give it to men, is the greek name for Lucifer,which means "the bringer of light". In other words, the Olympics are a celebration of Lucifer, the bringer of light.

So the question is:

- in a movie franchise that has historically relayed PTB propaganda,
- of which the last is called "The Dark Knight Rises",
- and the premiere was used to stage what appears to be a blood sacrifice,

Could there really be a hint about a staged event at a mass sporting event which is nothing else than a mass celebration of luciferian principles?

You bet.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Yes and he is wearing the number 86 and Queen Elizabeth II is 86 years old.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I have said it before and I will say it here again.

At this point I will be shocked if something HUGE doesn't happen during the Olympics.
It seems to be heading that way.

Everything I am seeing and hearing seems like a big bright neon sign just begging for us to look at it.

Yet, no one will and those who do get ridiculed.

I will also be amazed if nothing happens.

It is the ultimate opportunity for a false flag with maximum effect.

1. The whole world will be watching LIVE (golden opportunity to manipulate emotions).

2. An attack could be considered an attack against ALL nations present (ideal for manipulating countries to join a war against "the attacker").

3. An excellent opportunity to regain support for war (much needed "booster shot" for 9/11).

If nothing happens, TPTB have certainly missed a golden opportunity.
edit on 23/7/12 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom

Originally posted by Melyanna
At a critical point in the current Batman movie, the villain says 'Let The Games Begin' just before unleashing a 'terrorist' attack. Curiously, the phrase 'Let The Games Begin' sounds more like the Olympics than the event it is used at during the movie.

As everyone on ATS knows, much has been written about the possibility of a false flag attack on London during the games as a pretext for starting The War.

Many of us who have observed and studied the build up to this event have wondered why 'they' announce their intentions so clearly and loudly for anyone who has ears to hear.

One common idea is that they are using the coming calamity as a means of culling the human herd of the weak links, that they want the more perceptive and intelligent to survive.

The Olympic Games are the worlds most popular test of a certain type of fitness, athletic fitness, In a larger sense, what is about to happen is a bit like a real olympic games, where only the fittest, not athletic of physically but perceptually, will survive.

It hit me immediately that the line 'Let The Games Begin' was an announcement of the beginning of the culling, and that the Olympica Games are a ceremony to mark the beginning of it for all of us.

Thoughts?

I have a feeling that you are quite right! I to feel that a false flag attack will most probably happen in london!
I also think that the possability of it being nuclear is quite high! One of the reasons for this idea of a nuclear attack is that the river thames is close by and in a history channel documentary about the end of the world where one of the predictions was of the river thames becoming of poison! That's if i'm remembering it correctly. Though there are other things that make me believe this will happen! I believe we are about to see the world change like never before in history but i hope to god i am dead wrong! God help us all if this does happen!

I don't believe an attack will happen, because the warnings are way too widespread - they're everywhere and millions of people have read about it/watched videos of it etc. I don't see how they could sell it as "Iran" or "Aliens" attacking, when a huge number of people will be pointing fingers at the UK government/Israel/USA etc.

On the other hand, the words of George W. Bush ring through my mind every time I see this topic: "either you're with us or you're with the terrorists" - so basically I can see a potential attack as striking two birds with a single stone: first, they get their military adventures going against whoever it is that they blame, and second they start rounding up the people that believe in the "conspiracy theories" and openly protest. So it's possible they've actually started or at least bloated this false flag story so that they can then get the people out in the open and detain them as a threat to "national security" - much like the Japanese were in WW2.

But yeah, I don't believe there's going to be an attack. They can attack Iran without one and a staged alien invasion is just a bit too far fetched.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shred

"I don't believe an attack will happen, because the warnings are way too widespread - they're everywhere and millions of people have read about it/watched videos of it etc. I don't see how they could sell it as "Iran" or "Aliens" attacking, when a huge number of people will be pointing fingers at the UK government/Israel/USA etc. "

The most viewed videos on youtube(3rd most visited site) about the london olympics conspiracy are not even 2 million views.
Compared to pop star music videos that have well over 100 million.
Plus some of those views are the same people logging in again.
There are what 7 billion in the world? Not that many people have even entertained the thought of there being an event like this at the london olympics. Do you think people are reading books at the library about this or watching it on the main stream media?
A good amount of people predicted something like 911 would happen. Did it make much a difference after the fact? Not really.
We're the minority still. We're the nutjobs.
edit on 23-7-2012 by TruthIsEasy because: Fixing spelling.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I do wonder about this type of thinking - shadowy governments or cabals putting coded inofrmation into films about impending disasters or false flag attacks. If these shadowy figures have that much influence and power wouldn't they just do what they're going to do anyway and ignore the impotent public reaction to these hypothetical events. Just doesn't add up to me. Seems that it's most likely coincidence if some film or book predicts some future event.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIsEasy
reply to post by Shred

"I don't believe an attack will happen, because the warnings are way too widespread - they're everywhere and millions of people have read about it/watched videos of it etc. I don't see how they could sell it as "Iran" or "Aliens" attacking, when a huge number of people will be pointing fingers at the UK government/Israel/USA etc. "

The most viewed videos on youtube(3rd most visited site) about the london olympics conspiracy are not even 2 million views.
Compared to pop star music videos that have well over 100 million.
Plus some of those views are the same people logging in again.
There are what 7 billion in the world? Not that many people have even entertained the thought of there being an event like this at the london olympics. Do you think people are reading books at the library about this or watching it on the main stream media?
A good amount of people predicted something like 911 would happen. Did it make much a difference after the fact? Not really.
We're the minority still. We're the nutjobs.
edit on 23-7-2012 by TruthIsEasy because: Fixing spelling.

There might've been people who predicted 9/11, but it was nowhere near as widespread as this supposed Zion 2012 attack. First of all, it's easy to make predictions when they're tied to a global event. Second, even the "respectable" broadcaster BBC has heard these conspiracy theories about the Olympics and is going to make a program about them - or made it already, I don't know. When a government broadcasting company acknowledges the existence of specific conspiracy theories and bring them to an audience (middle aged and over) that hasn't probably heard about them then it's safe to say that it's pretty damn widespread - and TPTB aren't trying to suppress it. I just think that an attack during the Olympics is way too obvious, unless that's how it's meant to be in order to start domestic operations that make the Patriot act look like a children's poem.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You have to wonder if they're just to big now to be stopped. Is that why they blatantly ellude to Olluminati Games? Or maybe its completely on purpose. Up until now, we think we're either right or wrong, so they need to do a terrorist attack against us. To take the credability that we've gained recently, and to give us our hats back. Part of me thinks something will happen with big ben. You saw it in the cards, they show it randomly in Niggas in Paris video, an crafts fly through it numerous occassions (Dr Who being the most notable as its right in the opening theme). On the other hand this could be a false flag set up so that when nothing happens we look like crazy insane people. I worry that sometimes we nose dive to fast and that takes away our credibility.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

there's no satan, its a bunch of human beings acting stupid

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
How about we give it a rest for once. This Batman situation is quite tragic enough without seeking conspiracy within it. I think we all know what is next. We are going to see a big attack on the entertainment industry and gun ownership because of this. Throwing more nonsense on top will only make matters worse. Go back to the global elite threads and leave this issue alone.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
I do wonder about this type of thinking - shadowy governments or cabals putting coded inofrmation into films about impending disasters or false flag attacks. If these shadowy figures have that much influence and power wouldn't they just do what they're going to do anyway and ignore the impotent public reaction to these hypothetical events. Just doesn't add up to me. Seems that it's most likely coincidence if some film or book predicts some future event.

The theory goes...... that permission needs to be saught to carry out the events that are plotted (ie false flags). The illuminati/tptb (whatever you want to call them) use symbols and rituals to spell out what they're planning.

As most of us ordinary folk no longer understand the occult or symbolic language we don't understand and do not protest at their plans. They see our lack of reaction as us giving permission to be walked all over in a spiritual, ritual sense.

As I say this is how the theory goes, it's something that I've read, not something that can be proven really. Personally I do think there's a focus on certain symbols and they are being used for some reason.
edit on 23-7-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Oh, God.

You mean one line in a movie will make you think that the Olympics is going to be hijacked?

Oh, and let's not forget that you've been told a few times by a bunch of maniacs that there will be a terrorist attack during the Olympics.

This makes the OP sound like a scared kid, seeing boogey-men after watching a spastic movie about night-terrors.

Come on, people, do we really need to fill this place with junk that has been recycled from other conspiracy theories?

Seriously, it's like the same page over and over.

"THERE IS AN EVENT!! IT WILL BE ATTACKED!!"

I'm going to stop here. I'm not going to read any responses to my post.

I just wish people would stop looking for lame excuses to make a post.

Oh, my God, I just saw an episode of SpongeBob where he and Patrick Starfish joined a band.

There is going to be a terrorist attack on the seafood industry, perpetrated by a satanic Heavy-Metal band with ties to the Illuminati, I'm super serious!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Do you think it is an accident that the UN has already divided the US up into districts for future administration.?

Do you have any links you can share with us pertaining to this division? That is truly chilling to imagine.

What if the Games are simply a diversion and not the actual place that things will happen? What if they are deliberately stirring things up for some sinister purpose? I think someone mentioned subliminal messages, so I'll use that as an example: What if we are being manipulated? Just like it's impossible for most of us to pass a car accident in the road and not turn and look at it, the very fact that this controversy exists is enough to make sure people tune into the Games with the whole family just to see what happens. What if then, they subjected every viewer to some subliminal mind-control voodoo that say...ordered us all to stay in our houses and be compliant with "authorities"? Then they could just round everyone up like cattle and herd us into our designated districts against our will and we would be powerless to stop them. Sure, people like myself who abhor TV or others who just don't watch for various reasons would fall through the cracks. But cleanup of such a small population would be easy. The vast majority of the planet's populace would be neutralized.

Up until the strange events that have been unfolding around me this year, I probably would have laughed this off. But now? Nothing seems beyond the realm of possibility anymore.

OP thank you for posting this thread. I am not sure if I believe that a Batman movie holds a prophetic message for us, but I can say that I do NOT believe in coincidence. What struck me most was the mention of some kind of a culling. I have felt for a long time now that all of the catastrophic events that have taken place in the past year have been done deliberately (by whom and by what method I don't know) as a means of culling the human race. My friends and I talk about that a lot. How better to control the population than by weeding out the ones you don't want?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Symbols do repeat in literature and in films, a classic being 23, gets put into films all over the place. I suspect that this is just down to intertextuality, a nod at media that has gone before or an attempt to make a film look cleverer than it is. Maybe even just as a joke or to add another layer to the entertainment of people who get the references. Illuminati coded references to mass killings ... less so. Then again i don't know it's merely an opinion.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join