It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Knight Announcement: Let The Games Begin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
At a critical point in the current Batman movie, the villain says 'Let The Games Begin' just before unleashing a 'terrorist' attack. Curiously, the phrase 'Let The Games Begin' sounds more like the Olympics than the event it is used at during the movie.

As everyone on ATS knows, much has been written about the possibility of a false flag attack on London during the games as a pretext for starting The War.

Many of us who have observed and studied the build up to this event have wondered why 'they' announce their intentions so clearly and loudly for anyone who has ears to hear.

One common idea is that they are using the coming calamity as a means of culling the human herd of the weak links, that they want the more perceptive and intelligent to survive.

The Olympic Games are the worlds most popular test of a certain type of fitness, athletic fitness, In a larger sense, what is about to happen is a bit like a real olympic games, where only the fittest, not athletic of physically but perceptually, will survive.

It hit me immediately that the line 'Let The Games Begin' was an announcement of the beginning of the culling, and that the Olympica Games are a ceremony to mark the beginning of it for all of us.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I watched a children's show that also said "let the games begin"...

Maybe it was created by Satan? Maybe they just wanted the games to start.

Who knows?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
There have been very many posts on the subject, and taking into consideration that the London Olympics are going to be viewed by so many worldwide, I would have to say that I feel something will happen.

From the general weirdness of the props to be used at the opening, to those who are on the Olympic committee, to the subliminal messages being pushed, I would say that if my feelings are correct I dont see why they wouldnt use the Batman film to hi-lite the Olympics and their plan.

It always reminds me of an arranged kids treasure hunt. Clue leads to clue, leads to clue.

For those that say they would never do anything with all the pre-publicity being written online about an incident, I say. It wouldnt bother them at this stage. They know we wont do anything, and they are probably right.

Respects

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I saw the film yesterday and I'm still digesting it

I too noticed "Let the games begin", I also could not help notice how it all began in a stadium, just like the olympics.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
SEW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i'm guessing you watched the hunger games too.

this is the kind stuff people come up with from watching too many movies.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

World series chess!

In a stadium, under lights!

Dynamic!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What the hell has a Batman movie got to do with the Olympic games?

"Let the games begin" is that it?

Do you not realise how tenuous a connection that is?.....a line from a movie is supposed to herald an attack at the Olympic games?

Sorry.....I don't get it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I must of heard that phrase over 100 times, over the space of 20-30 years, and have yet to see a terrorist attack on the olympics.

Seriously, what the hell is ATS going to look like after the olympics if nothing happens?

I can't wait, just so that these threads will no longer be written

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Do you not realise how tenuous a connection that is?.....a line from a movie is supposed to herald an attack at the Olympic games?

Have you seen the movie?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think the point was there was an act of violence 'after' they said "let the games begin".. in the movie..

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

The ideas that the late Rick Clay brought to light drummed up the correlation between the ceremony and the Bell Book & Candle ceremony of the catholics and other sorcerers. The only thing that may happen at the games is a big black magic ceremony watched by billions of people.

Anyway, I have only had the feeling I got when that line was spoken a few times in my life, and each time has meant something significant.

To those who feel this is all delusion, feel free to ignore as it is just a feeling and hunch. Good luck and Good Knight to you.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
I must of heard that phrase over 100 times, over the space of 20-30 years, and have yet to see a terrorist attack on the olympics.

Seriously, what the hell is ATS going to look like after the olympics if nothing happens?

I can't wait, just so that these threads will no longer be written

Yes but then Nibiru will be back or some other nonsense. It's a Never Ending Story...

Oh hey, never ending story... Wasn't that a movie? Maybe I'm on to something here....

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Do you think it is an accident that the UN has already divided the US up into districts for future administration.?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

You sort of read my mind... I was just this moment wondering why there are such obvious patterns, having just read the thread about the simultaneous training exercises and real attacks. Sometimes our interest in connecting the dots can get compulsive and absurd, but there are clear patterns that hardly require a stretch of the imagination to see. Training exercises modelled on plausible scenarios, okay, but on the same day as a real event? This in turn makes other "coincidences" associated with them, like the ones you pointed out, more likely to be very significant. Interesting connection "let the games begin,"

I was wondering why such patterns would even be created in the first place. You suggested a reason (thank you!). So there is a theory out there that "they" might be trying to give the more observant and shrewd-minded a chance - a sort of social Darwinism? Interesting idea- could you explain more of this and maybe give some links about it?

It's an attractive and flattering idea- but why would they want to send helpful tips to the people who are least compliant with their agenda?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Just out of curiosity, would you be willing to review this youtube video and give me your thoughts? I am really curious about people's reaction to all of this.

For emphasis, I don't think anything will necessarily happen at the Olympics, but the global situation is on a knife edge or I am a comet.

Rick Clay Interview - Full

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

if you have seen the movie, you will realise when they say let the games begin, it is the start of what we would call a terrorist attack, and it starts in a stadium, where all the athletes but the ones who gets the touchdown die, only the fittest survived, plus the 11:33 time on the nuke

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Some of you make fun of this type of thing, but I have seen it over and over again. The kind of put it in you face thing, that yea this is what we are going to do to you, maybe it just like a time wave zero thing and fate plays a role in this drama that is about to unfold and it has nothing to do with the powers that be.

This sure does happen a lot for it to not be connected some how, its just like the first year of the farmers almanack, there was a misprint and it said it was going to snow in july and how shocked everyone was when it did snow in July, was this just fate playing a little joke on us? This is why so many believed in the farmers almanack and how it got it's start, mistake.

So far I have seen that by some group of bean counters, have said a prediction of some 13,000 will die at the Games. Some of you probably know more about who it was that made this statement.
edit on 22-7-2012 by googolplex because: me

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Do you think it is an accident that the UN has already divided the US up into districts for future administration.?

Hmm K, Your loosing me here.

So Dark Knight is announcing the start of the games which is the start of the Olympic games which will start WWIII
and then the UN is going to divide the US into districts after WWIII? Is that it?

So its more likely WWIII will kick off during the Olympics because Bane says 'Let the games begin' and not because Isreal has said Iran is going to attack the Olympics and they want to attack Iran first and Iran said it will attack tel aviv if Israel attack.

I had actaully put up a thread on the whole Israel/Iran situation tonight which got closed down. But now we have a thread that is declaring this will happen due to a line in the new batman movie.

I love this site.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Yea i'll give it a watch, i personaly don't think anything will happen in London, another city maybe, but not London. I agree with you that everything is on a knifes edge atm, but much more is going on then the Olympics, namely Syria and the banks (Libor scandle)

Ok, i just found out that the video is 4hrs long, and it's 1am here in the UK atm, i don't have the time to watch this im affraid, could you give a summary or something?
edit on 22-7-2012 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join