It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness: Someone let gunman inside Colorado movie theater

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Comprehensive timeline of the Aurora shooting. source: reddit

currently on part 12

part 1: www.reddit.com...

each part will link to the next.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Did you watch the clip "As a responsible part of this investigation..." He looks down just before he says that. All of these eye movements are indicative of truth,lies,guilt and memory. He looks up and forward when recounting the "interview". This is his memory and I believe him when he talks about that part. Looking down before saying "responsible" makes me feel as if he doesn't agree with the steps taken. By the FBI of course.

I would guess that he's not just talking to one reporter from CBS in that clip, but that there was quite a crowd in front of him. So, whether he's trying to not stare at one person in the crowd, or it's the cop "keep an eye on everyone" instinct, I'm not sure that looking back and forth is a sure sign that he's lying. I always thought it was looking up or down, anyway (Eye Direction and Lying.)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobrules
Comprehensive timeline of the Aurora shooting. source: reddit

currently on part 12

part 1: www.reddit.com...

each part will link to the next.

Ok, this part is interesting

1:55: New evidence for shooters. That's plural. Theater 8, the shooter was seated. One more was outside, went into Theater 9. Coordinated attack. Two shooters. Open door discovered at mall. Suspicion of bomb in there.
1:56: One shooter at large, one in custody.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
reply to post by baddmove

Yeom Pyo Lee is a name being thrown around from the first link. So far I can't dig anything up on him except that he is possibly South Korean....useless I know.

They always talk about how Holmes live with this man and a female in a rented house. Which may explain why they may not have known about the booby traps. But that raises more questions as to how he could afford to live in two different places...unless I completely misunderstood something...

Please just watch the news. Any news. He lived in an APARTMENT which is where officials conducted two controlled detonations. Was not a "rented house". You are putting out info that is simply not even factual.

Wow - maybe we found the guy who leveled WTC on 9/11. Now that WOULD be a conspiracy.

Maybe I'll start a thread linking him to boarding secret planes under the dark of night so that his expertise could be fully realized. ...sigh... (bet I'd get at least 20 stars) just saying - days....weeks...months... will go by - this guy did it. The two freaks planned and acted on Columbine by themselves. Would everyone feel better if his roommate (if he even had one) knew of his plans? I mean, let's say that's possible (imaginary roommate has knowledge) how does that change anything? 12 people still died. 50-some still injured. One guy tried to link the FBI to this. Sorry ATS, thought we were all a tad smarter and thus why we came together on this site.

I will shout from the rooftops about how I love to debate a good conspiracy. But the silliness here is just crazy.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

And your only PROOF he acted alone is that there is no PROOF he didn't. At least we have a bit of circumstantial evidence suggesting he may have had an accomplice. You don't have anything, everything about this crime has indications there was accomplices. There's essentially zero logic in the assumption this entire complex series of events was orchestrated by one man just because they were only able to detain one man. And certainly your position isn't any more valid than our position based on the information we currently have available to us. You naively think your position is more valid simply because you're towing the mainstream version of events.

edit: and also the police believe he has been planning this for at least four months:
James Holmes Planned Colorado Shooting For Months: Police
edit on 22/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
How does a student afford so many weapons, tear gas and body armor?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Thanks I'm reading that cause I really like this stuff. And I guess I was correct about the way he looks up when remembering the interview so I'm on the right track. I do agree he has cop eyes shifty everywhere watching everyone too but the devil is in the details. Especially when he looks down to the right when thinking about the responsibility. Definitely not talking to himself there so something else is going on

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bobrules

8:05: /u/faraya: Witness is saying someone received a phone call, went to Exit door and held it open with his foot. After this the shooter came in. 711:00:00 mark on 9News
www.9news.com...

another interesting quote from part 3

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

You're right it was the suspect that had the roommate. But if you read my post I clearly state that I was unsure if I had everything in order. I'm trying to piece together something from two different sources, and have very little to go off of at the moment. I clearly stated that this would not be esy information to obtain as it was from INITIAL reports in WASHINGTON state....miles away from Colorado. Also, I never said the news was talking about him living in a house, I was refering to people posting in that other forum. Maybe you should learn to read...just a thought.

You get a fictious star for being a complete jerk about my misunderstanding though, so good for you.

Anyone dig up something worth while on the roommates he lived with? I can't even find the initial story from the local news feed I watched.

I don't remember if it was in this thread or one of the handful of others, but here are some tweets that went out during the ordeal.

Tweets

One of them clearly states that alarms went off during the movie.
edit on 22-7-2012 by MmmPie because: addition of info.

edit on 22-7-2012 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

One of them clearly states that alarms went off during the movie.

Maybe someone on the theatre staff pulled the fire alarm to get people out of all the other theatres?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Ok lol, now you've got me looking at the micro expressions. Look how he frowns slightly when when he says "inconsequential matter". Like he's kinda mad about that.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
unless. . .the guy who left with the "phone call" of, that's already been discussed.
hmm. . .just never know these days. But seriously, doesn't the media already know that movies sometimes "leak" online? Most movies the kids are wanting to see these days are based on some continuation, variation, or pre-sequel, post final, re-digitized, or otherwise RE-cast of the same. . .dime novel published 150 years ago.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

From the article you found:

A student who lived across from him at the time said Holmes completed the honours program and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa and Golden Key honor societies.

That is something which deserves more looking into imo.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Ok lol, now you've got me looking at the micro expressions. Look how he frowns slightly when when he says "inconsequential matter". Like he's kinda mad about that.

I'd probably be a little careful about drawing too many conclusions. Like I said, you can't see what's going on in front of him, so his facial expressions may well have been affected by something you can't see. It's more of a technique that's used to interview people are gauge their responses (I have used it when interviewing job candidates) but I question whether it's valid for someone reading a prepared statement in front of a big crowd.

If I was making a guess as to this "casual relationship", I'd lean towards it being someone at school or maybe who lived in his apartment building whose background raised a red flag (ex-military demolition or something like that.) They investigate the guy, find out he didn't know the shooter, so it's a "person of interest" who isn't very interesting, after all.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
That is something which deserves more looking into imo.

Why would being in two honour societies be of interest? It seems fairly evident that he was highly intelligent, so joining those two groups would be pretty typical behaviour.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
How does a student afford so many weapons, tear gas and body armor?

He had a $26,000 stipend from the university. And he could have maxed out credit cards. Or gotten money from his parents. Who knows? It's not like what he had was really all that expensive, was it? Less than a good car anyway.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Am I missing something or did he shoot up two theaters? 8 and 9 or just 9?

He only entered theater 9 but bullets did go through the wall and hit victims in theater 8.

hmm...that would have to be quite a hell of a bullet, IMO, especially when the prep was standing in front the of the audience and open fires from the front of the theater.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Ok lol, now you've got me looking at the micro expressions. Look how he frowns slightly when when he says "inconsequential matter"

How about when he started cry when talking about the stress on his officers? Any investigation of those "micro expressions?" In my book the guy comes across as a straight shooter. He's not looking at the camera a lot because he's reading notes.

There were 200 cops on the scene, hundreds of witnesses and reporters from all over the nation digging into this. How could he be getting away with lying?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bobrules

What's 711:00:00?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join