It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - August 30 2012 novel point is second most important, September 17/18 2012 the third

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well since my bday is sept 17 it has my interest, especially if it has something to do with food. Hope my bday cake survives

And re history repeating itself, years ago, well probably to many on here, lifetimes ago, there was a 45rpm record that described the events of Lincon and Kennedy 100 years apart and it finished with hist does repeat itself. I think it was actually called either "history repeats itself" or 100 years apart. Anyone help me out here????

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by DaRAGE

Dig better in this website. You will find all the proofs you need. This thread was meant to be for people who already have deep knowledge about the theory.

bull#, what where? how? whoopdi-do
clearly he has no clue what TWZ or who Terrence mckenna is.... In another thread he advocated the murder of a 6 year old Palestinian girl ... just don't bother wasting your time with the self proclaimed jester

I wanted to ask you a question however, how did you calculate these resonances? I wanted to see if there was any resonance with the Colorado shooting that just happened
edit on 21-7-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

seenavv, I conserved on paper all the resonances from May 2010 to end of 2012 , and I transcribed the whole thing, it is sad that java graph is not anymore on the web...But I have my paper sources to look at.

We are currently resonancing with 1985-going into 1986.
Maybe the Rome-Vienna airport attack ( the Rome one made 13 victims or about that number ) in 1985 may be the event's resonance ( ? ).

edit on 21-7-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

clearly he has no clue what TWZ or who Terrence mckenna is.... In another thread he advocated the murder of a 6 year old Palestinian girl ... just don't bother wasting your time with the self proclaimed jester

What Zagari does on unrelated threads should remain on those threads, suggestions of pedicide included.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BoilingFrog

I think he was referring to the other poster...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Don't forget Cipher/Judas(Timewave Zero) betrayed Neo/Jesus and brought him to the hands of the agents/TPTB.

Ultimately the whole timewave/prophecy leads Neo to the Source, where he then learns from the architect/Illuminati that the whole point of the prophecy/timewave was to betray them to bring that singular outcome.

The symbols of our past(Religion) / present(Money/Logos/TV/Etc..) all reveal a paper trail of evidence leading us to the conclusion that our story has been laid down for us; betraying us to that singular outcome.

The Wachowski's spin on this spiraling story was that we ultimately have choice. McKenna chose to live out his last days on the side of a volcano fearing that the world would become insane in the compressed madness of our timewave.

Google the story of how McKenna came to the idea of mixing the I-Ching with his novelty theory. Just cover your eyes at the scary parts.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoilingFrog

What Zagari does on unrelated threads should remain on those threads, suggestions of pedicide included.
as Zagari mentioned I was talking about the other poster

I mentioned his post on the other thread to illustrate what appears to be consistent antagonistic behaviour on his behalf, and thus it'd be a waste of time for Zagari to bother

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It doesn't matter how, but the fact that he found out his own ( and maybe the only valuable one ) explanation about " time " is important.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Timewave theory is an algorithm derived from the King Wen sequence of the I Ching by McKenna while he was tripping on peyote. When graphed it creates a fractal. He interpreted it as what he calls the "change in Novelty." He believes all things are affected by this.

He then selected dates that would match the dips in the graph of the algorithm, so he picked the dropping of the atom bomb in WWII. With this, he realized the end date was in November 2012, which was close to the Mayan end of the Long Count, so he "fixed" the graph to fit this data.

As you can see, all it is, is a series of interpretations and flim-flam by one man. There is no science involved. The idea that history repeats itself is cool, but this theory is...

... completely bunk.

I don't see many on ATS that believe in this nonsense, thanks be to ghod.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I mentioned his post on the other thread to illustrate what appears to be consistent antagonistic behaviour on his behalf, and thus it'd be a waste of time for Zagari to bother

Why do you constantly continue to bring up Zagari's posts approving pedocide - it has nothing to do with his wacky defense of the hallucinating McKenna?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Information gleaned from the manning wiki leaks have enabled some to predict events and outbreaks of violence.
This pattern predicting is now being taken seriously at military levels
Some have even gone as far as saying the leaks were a good thing as its allowed the development of pattern prediction of violent events in Afghanistan

This is something that was stumbled upon by tech geeks

There are people out there that have devoted their lives to numerology and pattern prediction

Not saying the op's one of these but where as before I would skip by any numerology or predictive thread, now I cast a cursory view to some

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Again, he was referring to ANOTHER poster, not to me...! I didn't advocate any such thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
When i first heard of Time Wave Zero, I thought it was just some bull some new age guy came up with and just wrote it off.
Later on when I heard McKenna speak I changed my thought's on McKenna at least, the Omega Point was interesting. I know a lot of people don't even know what he was talking about.
McKenna seemed to be one of the most intelligent people I have come across, I don't put people like Hawking in the same class as him as he seemed to be a bit futher out than most, but he had a good grasp on things so it would appear.

I didn't see what were the supposed correlations with the Dec date, I know the possible coming of the Omega Point but I think is way to soon.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
To those trying to defend Timewave Zero, fine, go ahead and attempt to defend this. After all without skeptics there could be no truth.

But don't you dare insult the man who came up with this software, Terence McKenna. This man was one of the foremost visionaries of our time up there with Ray Kurzweil and the Dalai Lama. It's a shame that he died, but its just disgraceful that some would insult a man that they know nothing about.

Regardless of whether timewave zero is completely accurate (useful) or not (useless).

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Why do you constantly continue to bring up Zagari's posts approving pedocide - it has nothing to do with his wacky defense of the hallucinating McKenna?

He was talking about me. I was the poster who wrote "somebody shoot this kid." It's been snipped by the mods by the way. Basically the kid was being used as a propaganda video between the palestinians and the israeli's, and targeting a specific English speaking audience. It was staged. However there was a post from seenavv having a go at me, and decided to post a video of one thing. I've since replied to his message and am awaiting a reply that I don't think i'll get because I believe I've shown him both sides of the coin and hopefully to not be so naive in the future. Though from what i've been reading in this thread. I believe there too to be a lot of naive people who have been steam rolled over by McKenna's dillusions

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I don't really believe in TWZ but if I had to bet i would choose a bad news announce about the PIIGS countries. Probably Greece defaults or leaves the eurozone.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Bad things happen every single day.....
People are of varying mental abilities/strengths, as far as projecting their futures.....
Whos to say the TW is not affected more by one incident or death, say, than another?
TW theory is akin to things ike string theory and superstring theory....another may be chaos theory....
Not everyones cup of tea......
Yet different people make their living imagining what the ramifications of their construct would be .....
I tend to note, and file this stuff for future reference, and forget about it .Further thoughts aong this line are prompted by developements.....nothing happen, dont think about it anymore.....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I've felt that this september 20th might be a boobytrap date.

Being 9 days after the 11th Anniversary.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You guys are missing something though. TM clearly said that the resonances went way back into time, not just like this century, which is why he said it would get more intense, as we would not only resonate with 1985, but at the same time with several other eras, etc. We would in effect experience the intensity behind many past events with an increasing intensity.
edit on 23-7-2012 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I see a lot of people talk about Timewave Zero as if it's just unreasonably senseless. Thing about Timewave Zero that intrigues me is that it correlates extremely close to the I Ching which is an ancient Chinese system that is said to show you the time of changes.

Understand that we live in a strange world of shapes and numbers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join