Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Timewave Zero - August 30 2012 novel point is second most important, September 17/18 2012 the third

page: 3
15
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I had a hard time believing in the Timewave zero thing until I decide to look at the program and checked the theory according to something larger than just dates on Earth dealing with mass deaths, changing history etc.

I figured if it were real then it wouldn't be confined to just Earth and would apply to something more cosmic.

So I went online, checked all the different algorithms and tried to think of something cosmic and I came up with the sunspot cycle. Interestingly enough sunspots have been kept track of since the mid 1700's and the lack of sunspots a few years ago gave me the perfect subject to check out and the cycle which does indeed match the Timewave Zero algorithms.

If you truly want to prove to yourself it's not all crapola, look at the different "spotless" cycles the sun has gone through since the 1700s and there's only been a few "spotless" cycles. I didn't keep my research as I just want to prove to myself and friends(who were amazed), but if DO research and compare, it's astonishing how well it matches.

The historical context of humanity is so SMALL and mercuric that while I put some faith in the strength of the theory and how it affects humanity, I don't give as much credence to it's control over humanity's "instances". Think larger, check it yourself and THEN decide.

b




posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy
 


What are you talking about? Can you please explain how this correlates with Time Wave Zero?



posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
I had a hard time believing in the Timewave zero thing until I decide to look at the program and checked the theory according to something larger than just dates on Earth dealing with mass deaths, changing history etc.

I figured if it were real then it wouldn't be confined to just Earth and would apply to something more cosmic.

So I went online, checked all the different algorithms and tried to think of something cosmic and I came up with the sunspot cycle. Interestingly enough sunspots have been kept track of since the mid 1700's and the lack of sunspots a few years ago gave me the perfect subject to check out and the cycle which does indeed match the Timewave Zero algorithms.

If you truly want to prove to yourself it's not all crapola, look at the different "spotless" cycles the sun has gone through since the 1700s and there's only been a few "spotless" cycles. I didn't keep my research as I just want to prove to myself and friends(who were amazed), but if DO research and compare, it's astonishing how well it matches.

The historical context of humanity is so SMALL and mercuric that while I put some faith in the strength of the theory and how it affects humanity, I don't give as much credence to it's control over humanity's "instances". Think larger, check it yourself and THEN decide.

b


Yes it is not all crapola but when you drop the birthday cake in the toilet, you still flush all of it.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BoilingFrog
 



Timewave theory is an algorithm derived from the King Wen sequence of the I Ching by McKenna while he was tripping on peyote. When graphed it creates a fractal. He interpreted it as what he calls the "change in Novelty." He believes all things are affected by this.

The plot is not fractal. It is a simple polyline. The numerical plot is derived by applying numerology to the sequence. The sequence is an arbitrary sequence derived external to empirical data. Furthermore, it required arbitrary manipulations by McKenna to obtain the final form of the plot. Later McKenna shifted the graph he created to match up with the end of the Mayan long count calendar.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I tried to switch dates of novelty and historical resonances to align them with November 18 end date, but I didn't find any result, and I think its simply wrong. Instead, if we align such things with December 21 end date, all starts to look precise and in order.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
well if this event is anything like what was to happen July7th 2010,
.............................
.............................
.............................
.............................
.............................
oh, sorry its just not important for me to finish my post


on the off chance that something does happen, OP you will be so so famous



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by BoilingFrog
 



Timewave theory is an algorithm derived from the King Wen sequence of the I Ching by McKenna while he was tripping on peyote. When graphed it creates a fractal. He interpreted it as what he calls the "change in Novelty." He believes all things are affected by this.

The plot is not fractal. It is a simple polyline.

No one said it was.

However...

www.fractal-timewave.com...



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Isn't novelty generally supposed to increase until that end date, then go flat according to mckenna's interpretation? If so I wonder if that could represent the NWO taking over. If they killed off a big chunk of humanity and enslaved most of the rest, that would be a SERIOUSLY novel development, but would it not then end novelty for a while, once they had their plan/system in place?

Just a sort of creepy thought I had reading this thread.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender
 


July 7th 2010 was just a big peak on the graph, nothing to do with " most novel points ", and if you want to know, anyway, there was an event about testing a solar plane...
Some points in the graph have been mostly over-valued when they were not so much important.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice
 


Yes, there are plenty of people who repeat the mistake that TWZ is fractal. It sounds like a cool property to mention. The plot is not fractal. The plot is a polyline. The fractal dimension is 1, i.e. it is equivalent to a straight line. One of the telling issues with claiming that TWZ is fractal is that no one has published its fractal dimension. You'd think they would, but they don't because saying it is like a simple line would be embarrassing.

I think it is important to note that the properties claimed of TWZ are independent of it being or not being fractal. So regardless of whether you want to believe it is fractal that is just window dressing and not of interest in evaluating TWZ.
edit on 27-7-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam
 


Novelty according to McKenna follows the TWZ. Changes in the plot indicate changes in novelty. Oddly enough as the plot goes down novelty increases. That is due to the way novelty is defined. According to TWZ novelty is changing. The rate at which it changes increases as Dec 21 of this year is approach - or so McKenna claimed and the plot indicates.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by CiAlice
 


Yes, there are plenty of people who repeat the mistake that TWZ is fractal. It sounds like a cool property to mention. The plot is not fractal. The plot is a polyline. The fractal dimension is 1, i.e. it is equivalent to a straight line. One of the telling issues with claiming that TWZ is fractal is that no one has published its fractal dimension. You'd think they would, but they don't because saying it is like a simple line would be embarrassing.

I think it is important to note that the properties claimed of TWZ are independent of it being or not being fractal. So regardless of whether you want to believe it is fractal that is just window dressing and not of interest in evaluating TWZ.
edit on 27-7-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)


The link I gave you returns to the author's website. He thinks its fractal and never mentions polyline.

Personally, I could care less except to point out that - according to you - McKenna and Peter Meyer didn't understand fractal anything. This does not surprise me.



posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   


Info -

The views expressed in this video are my own personal thoughts and opinions. I don't expect anyone to agree with me, I would always advise doing your own research on any topic you hear me talk about and draw your own conclusions.

Terence McKenna Talks Timewave Zero
youtu.be...

More Information
en.wikipedia.org...

Timewave Calculator (Java / Freeware)
www.softoxi.com...

Screen Capture By CamStudio
camstudio.org...



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
- Legendary actress dies

Oh, damn!

Phyllis Diller just died.



posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Saturday the !st of September to the 9th,then again from the 17th to the 19th up until possibly the 21st. Because of time zones I guess I agree on this one.
edit on 20-8-2012 by The Utopian Penguin because: !



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well here we are, at least in Asia. Not feeling particularly novel, personally.

But I thought I'd give this thread a glorified bump to see if anyone else has any input.

I don't particularly "believe" in the timewave but I find it interesting.

Today brings a nasty hurricane in the southern US, and the Chinese Ghost Festival. Can't think of too much else at the moment. Let's hope its a quiet and uneventful day, and that if there is any novelty its good novelty.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice
 



The link I gave you returns to the author's website. He thinks its fractal and never mentions polyline.

Not surprised there. Most people don't know what a fractal is. Here people think it is a fractal because the graph appears to "repeat" at larger and larger time frames. The graph sin(2x) or sin (1/x) ad so forth are not fractals and they too "repeat" at varying time scale. The problem is that if you zoom in and zoom in eventually all you see in the field of view is a straight line. That shows it is not fractal.

I would suggest that McKenna and others were aware that the graph was not fractal, but used the label anyway. You never know maybe McKenna intended to make the plot fractal and then decided not to. He might have run into some issues with the implementation part of the project.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by DaRAGE
 


Just think. Everything in the universe is cyclic, why shouldn't history processes be the same?



The quickest way to stop going in circles is to start walking in a straight line. I get what your saying about history repeating itself in energy rather than mirror events. I just wonder why you don't believe that humanity may start walking in a straight line, so to speak. Are we not in control of our Selves? Does the abilitiy to change not lie with ME, rather than just: Get ready, it's happening...again. We can change!!! We don't HAVE to go thru these situations again and again and again ad infinitum



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3Dplus

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by DaRAGE
 


Just think. Everything in the universe is cyclic, why shouldn't history processes be the same?



The quickest way to stop going in circles is to start walking in a straight line. I get what your saying about history repeating itself in energy rather than mirror events. I just wonder why you don't believe that humanity may start walking in a straight line, so to speak. Are we not in control of our Selves? Does the abilitiy to change not lie with ME, rather than just: Get ready, it's happening...again. We can change!!! We don't HAVE to go thru these situations again and again and again ad infinitum


the change does lie with you.,,.,. it also lies with all of yous,, which make up everyone,,.,., all of human history has been about humans.,.,,. whenever a lot of humans are interacting,,, with an increase of technology and population.., cause and effect.,,.., it turns into something beyond you that "is happening".,,.,.,. a large amount of complex things all going on all in the same time frame,.,, "something" is bound to happen..,. there are always many possibilities of what that something can be,,, some more likely then others,,.. but as a river does not exist everywhere,,, the river of human history has the specific path it takes.,.



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Stay tuned, today is the day. Post anything you can find that sounds interesting.






top topics



 
15
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join