It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by backfourty

Ok..... so if the shooter was "black ops" what was the point of him wearing body armor?

As I said before the body armor is a non issue. If the armor is suspicious for a regular "lone nut" it's just as suspicious for some "black ops" person.

You really think the shooter was "black ops?"

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by James1982

The constitution IS LAW, PERIOD
actually, it's NOT.
never has been and wasn't constructed to be such.
until you learn the truth, try preaching to a choir singing your tune.

Yes, actually it is. The constitution itself says it's the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND, the HIGHEST form of law in the country. FACT.

Care to provide ANY evidence WHATSOEVER to the contrary?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

I'd say the blood splatter and trails are from at least one victim.

Pink thongs (flip flops for the yanks):

denverpost.slideshowpro.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

more like manchurian candidate or hypnotic operative.
certainly wouldn't be the first time.
J Loughner anyone?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Ya when i read about the arrest it sounded very sketchy. Lee harvey oswald didn't put up a fight during his arrest. plus, if they don't provide some sort of proof that his apartment is even booby trapped how can we be sure thats not just made up evidence, like the supposed passport from one of the hijackers on flight 11, that the FBI reported was found in the streets in the vicinity of the of ground zero on september 11th.

You would think someone who would go as far as to booby trap his apartment like a saw movie would put up a good fight, ya know, probably even shoot at the cops just like he shot at many other innocent civilians.

One thing that I feel nobody realizes, is that regardless of if this was some sort of inside job, whether he acted alone or this was staged terror, either one still has the same outcome with the gun laws. If the conspiracy is true, then our right to bear arms may be stripped, and if james holmes was a lone loon, well our right to bear arms may be stripped.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I'm sure the blood is from more than one person, but I just cant believe that the shooter dropped all of his gear and just waited by his car. Has anyone been able to find a close up picture of the evidence placards all around the area? Also, that AR has a regular 30 round box mag in it. Did he leave the drum mag in the building and reload? I know we probably will never know, but the MSM says he had a 100 round drum mag for the AR. Just curious i guess,
edit on 7/21/2012 by SUICIDEHK45 because: more

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The whole body armor aspect doesn't support or disprove ANY theory at all. It's a worthless aspect of the crime.
are you serious ??
the one component you seem to be over-looking is that of "mystery"
no one witnessed the accused committing any such act
no on-site witness has identified Holmes as the shooter
worthless aspect of the crime ?? how can the shooters identity be verified without a witness ??
oh yeah, we're supposed to take the governments word for it, right?

Uhhhh, what? Where did I say ANYTHING about the identity of the shooter? I didn't. People were saying that his body armor is proof that he isn't some run of the mill nutcase, because if he wore body armor he was planning to get in a shootout with police, which didn't happen. The SAME argument can be said if he WAS some sort of government agent. If he was working for the government what was the point of body armor?

When the argument of the body armor can be made for BOTH sides of the argument (lone nut vs government agent) then it becomes a worthless piece of evidence to discuss, because it doesn't offer anything for one side over another.

So why are you talking about his identity? That has nothing to do with body armor and I never commented on it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
the day before, this video was making the rounds purporting to show a subliminal shot of a bombed out olympic stadium in a big brother commercial. Turned out it was a hoax, BUT the stadium clip used comes from a commercial for an australian car called a Colorado...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

J Loughner anyone?

And where is the evidence of this?

Where is the evidence that Loughner was anything you mentioned?

Do you people believe that crazy people don't exist? Was jack the ripper an mk ultra puppet or Manchurian candidate?

I'm not saying things like this aren't possible, but to link every single event that happens to the government seems so ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

The constitution IS LAW, PERIOD
actually, it's NOT.
never has been and wasn't constructed to be such.
until you learn the truth, try preaching to a choir singing your tune.

Yes, actually it is. The constitution itself says it's the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND, the HIGHEST form of law in the country. FACT.

Care to provide ANY evidence WHATSOEVER to the contrary?
yes, in one of the amendments, you will find such a partial statement, however, the Constitution is a construct of limits of a representative government.
Hence, no law made by government may conflict with the Constitution rendering it Supreme over all common laws of the land.

what kind of evidence do you require ?
i cannot provide any more evidence of your misunderstanding, however, i assure you, you are mistaken.
perhaps the Preamble will help you understand ...

constitution.org...
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America
while it is not a "body of law", the existing body of law may not conflict with it. (ie: Supremacy)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The whole body armor aspect doesn't support or disprove ANY theory at all. It's a worthless aspect of the crime.
are you serious ??
the one component you seem to be over-looking is that of "mystery"
no one witnessed the accused committing any such act
no on-site witness has identified Holmes as the shooter
worthless aspect of the crime ?? how can the shooters identity be verified without a witness ??
oh yeah, we're supposed to take the governments word for it, right?

Uhhhh, what? Where did I say ANYTHING about the identity of the shooter? I didn't. People were saying that his body armor is proof that he isn't some run of the mill nutcase, because if he wore body armor he was planning to get in a shootout with police, which didn't happen. The SAME argument can be said if he WAS some sort of government agent. If he was working for the government what was the point of body armor?

When the argument of the body armor can be made for BOTH sides of the argument (lone nut vs government agent) then it becomes a worthless piece of evidence to discuss, because it doesn't offer anything for one side over another.

So why are you talking about his identity? That has nothing to do with body armor and I never commented on it.
ummmm, you started this with your comment about it being a "worthless aspect of the crime".
i disagreed, is this a problem for you?

and again you ask ...

If he was working for the government what was the point of body armor?
1. concealment - 2. protection from being apprehended by the wrong team - 3. protection from the anticipated explosion at the apartment - 4. protection from being assaulted by any valiant patrons - need more ??
(notice, i didn't even mention a shootout with police)

because i don't find the lack of verifiable identity worthless either.
IF there was any identification by any party (70+ of them), i might feel differently, but not yet.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

J Loughner anyone?

And where is the evidence of this?

Where is the evidence that Loughner was anything you mentioned?

Do you people believe that crazy people don't exist? Was jack the ripper an mk ultra puppet or Manchurian candidate?

I'm not saying things like this aren't possible, but to link every single event that happens to the government seems so ridiculous.
Loughner's associations have been questioned and verified more times than i care to count
(try the search function).

what does JtRipper have to do with any of this
and, what if he was ??
does that make this more comprehensible for you ??

fyi, this entire country has been operating under a conspiracy since 1871 or is that new to you too? why would this event be ANY different ??

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

If you're trying to say that this guy was a government shill or some how framed, I doubt it. Anyone trained would know that an AR-15 would shoot through a movie theater door, no problem. He just pounded on the door, and then left. Not a government agent, sorry.

He really was that smart, and he really did intend to get away with it or die. Being taken alive wasn't part of the plan.

Btw Ben81, those guns are incredibly common and anyone near a Bass Pro Shop could go right now and have all that in a week or two. Some of the most common firearms in the country.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

Oates also offered a warning about the veracity of online information. "In the era of blogs," he said, "and everything else, we just caution you that everything you read may not be true."

OK, this is among the statements made by Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates in an article from ABC news.com. Why would he say this? Was he talking about conspiracy theorists?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by Ben81

It would provite an excellent argument to sign the gun law

This part of the OP actually made sense...

actually that does not make sense...... it would provide an excellent counter argument. had a couple men and women be packing a rain of bullets would have ended this mans killing spree even with body armor.

Heck if some of these men would have just bummed rushed him.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by Ben81

He really was that smart, and he really did intend to get away with it or die. Being taken alive wasn't part of the plan.

Ha, that obviously not true, or he would have either tried to get away (he sat at his car and basically waited for police) or fought till the end by simply firing at officers. Being taken alive was exactly a part of his plan, it seems.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JimboSlice

There may have been a bomb in the car that malfunctioned. Why trap the apartment if you're going back to it? I don't think he intended to make it out. Maybe that's why he waited in the car?

Perhaps confused as to how he did live, and waiting to be shot? Maybe in shock over his own actions? Perhaps high?

Who knows, but this guy isn't a government plant. He's too bad at it to be trained.

The model shotgun he had, is used to blow open locks. He was locked outside and didn't use the "lock popper". Not a shill. Not enough tactical experience.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
*Question*

How does an unemployed Medical student get thousands of dollars in tactical gear and weapons, by himself, in a matter of a couple weeks?

Riddle me that, ATS

?

~the Rev.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Anyone interested in the UK programme i talked about Derren Brown: The Experiments: The Assassin should watch the full 15mins of this video

watchlaterapp.com...

It starts with the final preparations:

first 2 1/2 mins: The final preparations, making sure you can make him do something and have 0 memory of it afterwards (in this case removing his own shoe and putting it in a bread bin and then having no idea at all that he did it)

2 1/2mins - 7 1/2 mins: The dry run. Derren uses a polka dot design as the trigger for the person to enter the state. He has been pre programmed and when he enters the state and does the shooting he imagines he is at a shooting range and not actually killing someone

7 1/2mins onwards: The preparations are finished and the mind control assassination is ready for action.

very interesting programme indeed, proving that someone can be made to do something that they had no idea of.

After the assassination he just sits down like nothing has happened, and has no memory of anything, quite fascinating really

In the Aurora situation it is interesting that the guy sat in the front row, there could very well have been an exact point in the movie that acted as the trigger, and then the phone call he received was him being given the information of what to do, exactly like it happened in the Derren Brown experiment. Then he carried out exactly what he had been programmed to do,maybe he thought he was in a game or in the movie or something like that. Once he had finished he just stopped, exactly like he would with mind control. His job was done.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Using the shotgun outside is going to make a lot more noise. Although the cops were there in force quickly (too quickly if you ask me). They would've probably been alerted 30 seconds sooner by a shotgun blast outside. Theaters are well insulated for sound, so the shooting inside probably was barely heard outside the building. Also, shooting the door would have given the people in the theater a few more seconds to realize what happened. Usually when popping doors it is best to shoot the hinges not the locks. These doors were steel, and breaching doors with a shotgun generally works best with wood frame doors. IMO

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join