It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by VikingWarlord

well, some may not but i sure do.
even if it wasn't a "body", rather a victim who was transported ... a marker would certainly enable identification at a later time ... no marker = no victim ??

what are we supposed to believe ?? that they were asked for papers please, ID before being loaded on an ambulance ?? somehow i doubt it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

woa and wow thanks excellent thread and links and vids..I almost fell for msm indoctrination until I seen and read this

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
haven't read through this article yet (I am currently elbows depe ina conversation with a yung man that is all about conspiracies), but he sent me this link. I wanted to post it for anyone interested in the false flag aspect.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

JUMPED THE GUN! I've bene avoiding the one line respones for now.
edit on 21-7-2012 by MmmPie because: not reading through enough posts!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SolaFide

would you link a written source for this ??
[can't view videos]

They have been saying all day that some victims were immediately put in squad cars and rushed to hospitals by the cops themselves.
it would be highly unusual as such transport is strictly forbidden in many precincts.
cops are not "first responders" and the liability risk is far too great.

don't get me wrong, i'm not doubting you but a souce would be nice as we're already aware they are claiming dude kicked in the back door [yea, sure, rriiiiight
]

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I will look for it.

I've been watching alot of the day and heard it a bunch of times but I'm sure I can find something about it.

I was amazed when I heard that the cops did that too as it is not procedure as far as I know. The 1st responders saved many lives today.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Doesn't the signing of a UN treaty "override" the constitution? Making the 2nd amendment pretty much null and void? I swear I heard that earlier today...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

This article says victims were transported by police, ambulance and private vehicles.

LINK

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
3) Gunman came from the side exit door : That door is usualy locked for good reasons
that mean someone must have left that door unlock / opened for him

He could have left the door open for himself or prevented it from closing properly. There does not have to be someone in on it with him.

He could have just been a diehard fan of the first movie, and he admired the Joker. This is exactly something the Joker would do...not Batman. The Joker said to Dent, in the hospital, that people get all shaken up when one person dies if it's "not part of the plan" but they don't care if thousands die during a war, as long as it's "part of the plan."

It sounds to me like he was acting as a real-life Joker. Batman doesn't even carry guns...he might use other people's, in the last movie, but that's not his own.

Guy was impersonating the Joker, it seems. Probably obsessed with his character and thought he'd show the world a little chaos, much like the elite do all the time, through killing. Same old, same old.

I have a feeling they will just shut down all the movie theaters, and push people to buy guns and conceal them, so that they can defend themselves from guys like that. Eliminating big screen movies! Win! Arming the entire population! Win!
edit on 21-7-2012 by daynight42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Dude , for a start both your spelling & grammar need more work.
And to be quite frank & attempt to be non offensive you really should do thorough research into the subject upon which you are desiring to post a valid comment on.
Note my signature! Therein lays a hidden deep meaning within life & a very apt analogy of this tragic sequence of events upon which we are posting.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

well ok, thanks for the link
that indicates LEOs did transport, which renders the question even more valid ... where are the "crime scene markers" ??
surely they'd know better than to intentionally contaminate a crime scene?

my first impression (as someone else noted the shield) was that an officer had been wounded and we just hadn't heard about it yet. i suppose that's still a possibility but less by the hour.

it's quite disturbing that there are so many questions.
as for me, i'm not sure i buy the assertion that Holmes did this alone.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I agree, so many questions indeed.

It makes a little sense to me that why they hadn't yet started properly processing that rear area behind the theater at the time of the video/photos. It was still pretty fresh and they were most likely totally undermanned at that point in time.

Not to mention that they had that area blocked off I'm sure.

They were most likely inside the theater where 99% of this tragedy took place dealing with any potentially wounded but still living and of course the dead.

One big question I have is the roommate situation. They confirmed 2 roommates from California but not much else.
I hope the body count doesn't go up. They haven't thoroughly checked that apartment yet.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightToker

Most people on this site don't even know what a False Flag attack is. It seems like conspiracies have become somewhat of a fad these days with catch phrases and the whole works that people parrot without even really understanding. These truly are strange days we're living in.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

no, they haven't and that raises even more questions.
reports are that if it blows or were detonated, it would impact multiple surrounding buildings.
my first question would be, why decide to detonate what you cannot identify ??

jars of "liquid" could be ANYTHING, including bio-hazard materials.
i understand the situation is reported to be quite complicated but detonation with such risk ??
who is making these decisions ??

i cannot imagine the collateral damage, can you?
a dozen families devastated and 5 dozen more forever changed, isn't that enough already ??

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by MidnightToker

Most people on this site don't even know what a False Flag attack is. It seems like conspiracies have become somewhat of a fad these days with catch phrases and the whole works that people parrot without even really understanding. These truly are strange days we're living in.
ah do tell, what about this event doesn't fit the False Flag parameters you deem necessary ?
agreed that these are strange days, but what exactly would this event require to qualify as a False Flag ??

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hey, extra bonus for the film industry, as policing theatres will surely curb recording and distribution of movie.....

ETA: Why would the school, which it's reported he recently withdrew from, be the source of the single picture that's circulating through the media? Why wouldn't his mother be providing a pic, since apparently the news got a hold of her, even before she spoke with police? (Assuming that this guy had no identification on himself, even though he surrendered to police).

edit on 7/21/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

The way they have been talking about that apartment has got to be a nightmare inside.

Local bomb squad, ATF and FBI on scene and they still need a day to come up with a plan.

They kept using the word incendiary today so that leads me to believe the liquid is something flammable, probably gasoline, which is super easy to get , and has a low flash point.

Light the place on fire with gasoline surrounded by buckets of ammo and "mortars"(probably 4th of july firework mortars) and get it hot enough and that building would be spitting rounds out everywhere. I wouldnt want to be in that town when that thing went off.

I'm kind of surprised he didnt leave the gas on or something like that. Thank God he didnt.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Quite awsome thread OP. Couldn't came up with better analysis. Star & flagged.

The exit door is suspicious, and the guy was wearing a totally closed close? And they evacuated the surroundings of his supposed apartement? Thats prety suspicious.

How did he carry all three of the weapons? Seems too heavy for someone planning to escape. But if he didn't plan to escape, why all the covering clothings he was wearing? Seems, there is something not normal and unusual in the story, indeed.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Alex Jones was also quick to connect the dots on this mass shooting

I tend to think AJ is usually thinkin in the right direction however discredits himself by ranting furiously at most times. when he keeps it calm he better potrays his point, makin it more convincing at least.

Anyways, he basically has touched bases with what i said in another thread, and thats that mind control might be involved, but the problem-reaction-solution theme implemented by TPTB to strip away freedoms bit by bit is also/more likely involved.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

your posts are very intuitive. I wish you were posting on 13th Zodiac's thread. I hate it when there are copycat threads and the original gets lost in the shuffle. Eyes wide open everyone. So sad for the victims and families.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join