It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

And so it starts.. "Aurora shooting sparks gun debate — Sen. Lautenberg prepares bill"

Read more: www.digitaljournal.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

When they showed footage of his dad getting off the plane, he looked fairly calm and collected. Maybe there is a lot more to this.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobSwagger
This is my first post, and sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I didn't have the time to read through the topic. The biggest thing for me is that the UN gun treaty is going to be signed in one week, and this provides a great excuse for it. Next, it is the cost of his arsenal and his other things compared to his circumstances. Someone who is in debt from college and has no job couldn't afford 2 glocks (about $550 each), an AR-15 with a drum mag and an eotech sight ($2000), a Remington Shotgun (not sure on this one, but probably about $700), body armor, tear gas, and a gas mask (not sure on these either, but definately not cheap), Also, I might add that there is no issue with having this amount of weapons besides appearing on the DHS watch lists. Many gun owners have gun collections that far exceed this amount, just not the massive magazines.

Not to mention, I just heard on the news that he bought thousands of rounds of ammo in the weeks before the shooting. Like you say, for someone who was 'depressed' because he couldn't find a job, and was collecting unemployment, I'd say that's a hefty expense. My jury is still out on the 'conspiracy' angle, but the verdict is in on the 'never let a crisis go to waste' angle!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The police said it could take days or weeks to disarm the devices inside his home.
Making devices that take such a long time to disarm is not something one would pick up from a few clandestine books or online anarchy sites. These are not described as simple terrorist IED's but more sophisticated such that police (military?) bomb technicians must disarm rather than blowing in place. I have seen at least one report where the technicians have suggested it may be safer to detonate the devices than disarm them. That means a level of sophistication not available to the general public.

I think he had outside help. If he was under some kind of mind control direction, it may be discovered since more study has been completed on the subject of mind control. If it is discovered this was a Fast and Furious type operation, we will not be told anything except we should get rid of the guns. We have not seen nor heard of any foreign ties yet and I do not expect to hear that.

I know people can get so frustrated that they want to kill but mass murder generally has a cause behind it, such as suicide bombers or Columbine type frustration. I don't understand why he waited to be caught. He certainly had enough ammo to start another operation someplace else. I would suspect his mind control, if that is what it was, finally broke and he didn't know what to do next when the shooting was over. That does indicate to me outside influence and I would think suicide would have been programmed. One has to be very despondent to commit suicide yet he is smiling in the pictures. Mission completed so what do I do now? Perhaps that is why he surrendered.

P.S. I would also like to know if this was truly a 100 round clip or two 50's taped together. That would also tell me a lot. 100 round clips are not that common. They are too heavy for combat.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

one year ago, almost to the day...i was compelled to read more concerning the 17th of Tammuz and the 9th of Av.

last year...i just said it was coincidence.

this year...i've accepted that it is not coincidence.

this is not the government...its something much bigger.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
wowzers this was the worse thread i read today

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I did not at first presume there was any conspiracy to this event, even though I do believe many other events may have involved mind-controlled assets.

But then I started reading about this... and holy cow, all the weird details and symbolism and associated 'coincidences' right now seem endless. This is way juicier than Port Arthur even. Damn.

Nice thread, OP and members. It's pullin' together lots of stuff from the other very good threads too.

Darnit, I wish I didn't have to go now, this is some very intriguing, very complex weirdness.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

edit on 21-7-2012 by Eidolon23 because: meh.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

and here's one other thing that bothers me ... unfortunately, i've been around for far too many of these "mass shootings" and lone gunman events and one thing that is distinctly missing here is a manifesto of any kind.

not written, not verbal, not digital, not even previously recorded.
from what i've seen and experienced, that is quite common with ... lone gunmen ... so, where's his/Holmes ??

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
OMG The ignorance in this thread is appalling. The op and all of the Alex Jones sheeps should be banned from this forum.

The op clearly got all his ideas from Alex Jones who said the shooter kicked the door in and how impossible that was.

But the only thing wrong is... its been said ABOUT A THOUSAND TIMES ON THE NEWS AND BY POLICE CHEIF AND WITNESS. That the shooter bought a ticket like the rest of the others and then left through the exit door while talking on a cell phone. Propt it open and then came back.

WHY IS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Facts people. Stop listening to Alex Jones. He's only in it for your money.

www.californiality.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

thanks for the reminder.
i haven't studied judaism for some time and completely forgot about the importance of this period.

agreed, i don't believe any of it is/was coincidence. too many for one event anyway.

however, while i too believe this is the result of something bigger, i also accept that the US government is deeply involved.

do you like conspiracies within a conspiracy ??
how's this one for ya ... 12 dead and i've already spoken with 2 ATS members who are directly related/linked to 2 of the 12.
i know i'm curious how many more members are directly or closely linked to the deceased.

yes, that's really stretching the limits of acceptance and/or tolerance, however, sometimes the truth is far beyond what our imaginations conceive.

ETA: while we're discussing questions, here's another one (and please don't answer 'cause reporters are lame', that's besides the point)
each of the witnesses that have been interviewed by media, have first been interviewed by PD/FBI and whatever soup is on site ... reports are that all cell phones were confiscated when the "witnesses" were moved for questioning.

well ok, why aren't the reporters asking if they received their property and what the contents might be ??
[i'm guessing there were more than a few cams/vids running during the event, so where's the footage?]
shouldn't be much concern regarding "evidence" as the shooter was fully masked.
surely ppl aren't holding back to make a $$ ?
edit on 21-7-2012 by Honor93 because: add ETA

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Elitism sucks. OK, now I said it!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Morgan Freeman says " I am God"

Google Video Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9iKwlr1bgl8

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Was this random or an MK Ultra timed plot to divide people?

Maybe it's not all about the "shooter." What about the sports journalist from Toronto by way of San Antonio,TX, (Ghawi/Redfield) who had escaped/avoided a food court shooting weeks prior? She was shot twice...once in the head. Was she a target or just a random victim?

With killer in Norway, who murdered kids at a politically-liberal camp, he was taking out those whom neo-con types disliked. And that photo of him w/the commando outfit looks photoshopped. Did HE photoshop it? Strange.

And how does the lawmaker from Texas, Louie Gohmert very quickly know it threatened "Judeo-Christian" values? How does HE know this? Or is he trying to spin it? Why?

Weird.

edit on 21-7-2012 by cfnyaami because: clarity & links

edit on 21-7-2012 by cfnyaami because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2012 by cfnyaami because: spelling

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
no doubt

obama is going to blame the queen of england and invade the DIA !!!!!!

you are really onto something here bro !!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just saw a thing on facebook linking the shooter to OWS protest. It doesn't look like him to me, but people are spreading this disinfo like crazy.
edit on 7/21/2012 by SUICIDEHK45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that it's all planned for some obviously sinister purpose.

Good thread and interesting speculations.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JimboSlice

This isn't about Treyvan Martin. Ask the cops why they didn't murder the kid. I can't answer for that.

Another point. If he were a shill, he certainly wouldn't equip himself with what most government agents or cops would be using.

Unless he knew that we would know that, and did it anyways to throw us off from his true plot!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I doubt this was a false flag. I'm sure that the Democrat in the White House will try and exploit it to take away our Constitutional American right to bar arms. Yet he will do nothing to take away the anti depressant drugs that are almost always the cause of these shootings.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JimboSlice

Cops show far less mercy on far less deserving 'suspects' all the time in the US.

what have you been feeding your brain lately?
come on, get a grip on reality, for the sake of mankind at least.......

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join