It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox666

So what are you getting at? What are they trying to say? 9/11 happened, we know that. Batman is not real, although if I had even 10% of his bankroll he would be!

Sure, we need a hero. It has to be a dark hero, because a good guy just can't battle both the bad guys, and the overbearing government. It has to be someone that has already lost all there is to lose, because it will require total sacrifice.

So, where is batman?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Fox666

So what are you getting at? What are they trying to say?

Theorizing so stay with me....

Dark Knight = Obama

"The Dark Knight" came out in 2008

Obama is elected president in 2008

Obama(dark knight) would be the one protecting us from terrorism.

On the cover, Batman is in front of the burning building (debris, smoke, crash site)

9/11 was the biggest Terrorist attack before Obama.

If the picture is indeed just Batman standing in front of his burning logo....this makes him an arsonist

Now we have the "Dark Knight Rises" with Obama running for President again.

Its all political and fear based. Think of all the millions who will watch.....

edit on 24-7-2012 by Fox666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666
reply to post by Xaphan

However, if they are capable of manipulating/brainwashing a person to kill innocent people
I'm sure they are capable of faking the whole thing and not killing anyone at all.

R.I.P to the families if it was real.

It would be much easier to program a person to actually do something like this for real than to stage the whole thing. Eventually one of the actors that played a survivor or family member of a victim would snitch. You can't trust that many people to hold up their end of the bargain.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Red Flags:

A normal seeming college kid shoots over 50 people.....and surrenders with ease, no confrontation, no suicide, nothing. No message, reasoning, or note saying why he did what he did.

Yep, and the fact that when he was in court he looked like he had just woken up from a 5 day Jack Daniels bender. He was drugged to the eyeballs, and the fact that he just went along with everything not even saying a word...

There is NO doubt in my mind that he has been manipulated. I don't know if it's MK-Ultra or whatever, but I know that something about this just seems wrong.

According to an article he was not drugged in court that day. But it was possible he was in a state of psychosis or faking it, according to the article.

Psychosis or faking it?

Accused movie theater gunman James Holmes was not on drugs when he appeared dazed in court, but experts are looking for explanations for his odd behavior that included turning evidence bags on his hands into puppets after his arrest, sources told ABC News.

The loopy, seemingly unconcerned actions by the former Ph.D student accused of killing 12 people and wounding 58 is seen by some as signs of psychosis -- or that he's faking it.

Sources tell ABC News that Holmes was not on drugs or medication at the time of the hearing, but Holmes has demonstrated a pattern of bizarre behavior since his arrest outside an Aurora, Colo., movie theater last Friday.

Some observers wondered if Holmes was on drugs or being medicated. Sources told ABC News, he was not on drugs, leading to expert theories that he may have been in the grips of "psychotic episode," exhausted from stress or simply faking it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

His eye movements look exaggerated. Everything he does looks rather....forced. Check it out

If he is a real killer, he is a killer.
But if he is an actor........

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Christian Bale visits Aurora victims in the hospital.

Christian Bale

Christian Bale, star of the last three Batman films, met at the Medical Center of Aurora on Tuesday afternoon with seven patients injured in the mass shooting that occurred during a midnight showing of "The Dark Knight Rises."

Bill Voloch, interim president of Medical Center of Aurora, said Bale spent about 2½ hours at the hospital, where he met with five people still being treated for their injuries. Two others came from Swedish Medical Center to meet Bale, who stars as Batman/Bruce Wayne.

"It was good for the patients," Voloch said. "We hope it was therapeutic for them, and all the staff really appreciated him coming."

Nurse Crystal Flateland said she definitely did.

Flateland and 18 other staff members from Swedish were taken to the Medical Center of Aurora Tuesday for an appreciation buffet and — to their surprise when they arrived — a meet and greet with Bale.

"I am probably one of the biggest Batman fans ever," Flateland said. "It was amazing, actually, to get to meet him. I think it's really great he came out here. It was touching."

Flateland was called in to work the night of the shooting.

Bale and Bazic also visited a growing memorial to victims near the movie theater.

Christian Bale was in Aurora today visiting victims of Friday's movie theater shooting. Here, Bale sits with shooting victim Carey Rottman.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

His eye movements look exaggerated. Everything he does looks rather....forced. Check it out

If he is a real killer, he is a killer.
But if he is an actor........

Because I'm not trained to decypher, I honestly couldn't say. To me, half the time, he looked like he wanted to go back to bed. That was my observation on court day. He looked like me with my narcolepsy. When I'm trying my damdest to stay away and I'm losing the battle.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Why is he alongside Dick Tracy in my avatar?

Nice response.

The DVD cover comes complete with falling debris, smoke and a burning building. (9/11)

Then you have Batman standing so heroically in front, as if he's protecting us.

I assume you think a huge Bat crashed into the building?

The bat shaped flames looked fairly obvious to me.
Was it supposed to be hard to see?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

edit on 24-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Not sure he was required to speak in court. That was just an advisement hearing advising him why he there.
He hasn't been charged yet

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Confirmation of spitting at guards

Accused movie theater gunman James Holmes is spitting at jail officers so frequently that at one point he was made to wear a face guard, sources told ABC News.

In the hours after his arrest Friday for the massacre at the Aurora, Colo., movie theater, Holmes stared at the wall in the Arapahoe Police Headquarters with his eyebrows twitching.

Holmes told police he was the fictitious Batman villain, the Joker, and when cops put evidence bags over his hands to preserve traces of gunpowder residue, he pretended the bags were puppets, law enforcement sources told ABC News affiliate KMGH-TV in Denver.

Since being held in the Arapahoe County Jail, Holmes has been spitting at the officers so much, they are forced to use a spit guard on Holmes when they have to move him.

"The other thing that we're seeing -- and we've seen some of this behavior in the past couple months -- might suggest mania. Meaning hyperactivity, hyper energy, been possibly up and not sleeping for days. What we might be seeing here is the post effects."

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
Kind of weird a military guy, who would have access to the gear and knowledge of guns was ''unaccounted for''. It wouldn't do if a military guy went nuts would it?

There are too many flaws in this whole story....it doesn't add up.

I'm with you, """nothing""" in this story adds up.

Now there's this ex-girlfriend thing... But... Wait.... Wasn't he an anti-social shy bloke imersed 24 hrs into video games and with no friends?

And managed to have a nice girlfriend AND at the same time planned a mass murder, learned about weapons and explosives and so on..

Seriously, nothing adds up...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
reply to post by Xaphan

Not sure he was required to speak in court. That was just an advisement hearing advising him why he there.
He hasn't been charged yet

Correct, I think the charges come down the line. Colorado does it differently. When my daughter attacked me because the ER doctors kept changing and taking her off her autism meds and no one would residential or Involuntary her we were forced to have her arrested. She was charged with simple assault. While in jail, no one gave her her medication, including seizure medication, and because she didn't know basic hygiene, and no one would help her with that, I was allowed to release her on $1000 unsecured bond. But because she was a minor, I just had to sign a paper and that was it. As a parent, I saw it as if you're not going to give her her life saving medication, I will. So after 2 weeks of fighting the jail nurse and showing proof of medication, I finally had her released. Our first court appearance, because she didn't have a lawyer, it was delayed 2 weeks. Then because the lawyer was prepared, delayed another month. Then they needed a competency exam, so delayed again, declared incompetent charges dropped until competent to stand trial. Since her brain isn't going grow back, that won't happen. But that was how the court worked here.

Anyone in Colorado know how the system works there?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Another case where the source, the one of the not on drugs, is not named. Is it credible.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordAdef

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
Kind of weird a military guy, who would have access to the gear and knowledge of guns was ''unaccounted for''. It wouldn't do if a military guy went nuts would it?

There are too many flaws in this whole story....it doesn't add up.

I'm with you, """nothing""" in this story adds up.

Now there's this ex-girlfriend thing... But... Wait.... Wasn't he an anti-social shy bloke imersed 24 hrs into video games and with no friends?

And managed to have a nice girlfriend AND at the same time planned a mass murder, learned about weapons and explosives and so on..

Seriously, nothing adds up...

Maybe the girlfriend came before all of this planning. It could be the break-up of the girlfriend was his "reason" for doing this whole thing. She could be so upset by it, she just wants to hide. Until she comes out and speaks, no one will know for sure.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Another case where the source, the one of the not on drugs, is not named. Is it credible.

It's ABC news, they messed up about him being in the Tea Party. They messed up about his mother saying it's him. What happened with the "it's him" is they woke him mom super early in the morning, asked her if her son was named James Holmes and lives in Aurora, CO and said, "Yes, you have the right man." That's when they told her about the theater shooting and she asked if he was ok. They were big jerks about it. She should have been notified by cops or something, not the way they told her. But as I already said, MSN is being more and more tabloid than fact, so take the links I posted with a HUGE bag of salt, not just a grain of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

News is not much research any more. Just an actor reading a script that has been writing for the service to make money off viewers seeing commercials. Watch how often when an on camera person is asked a question that he just goes over his script again and ignores the question.

Speculation here is just as good as the unnamed sources.

I do believe he is adding in some acting to help his defense case. Just my opinion but would make sense given his line of study.

As far as him being at least some drugged, I would believe it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjoshychris
Proof of conspiracy!

www.youtube.com...

Yeah it's been posted 50 times sorry and there's Tons of LIL Wayne threads on it.

There's only 12 skeletons when you freeze the frame where the others are blocked btw

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by samcrow

All very true.

But why then was he described as not being able to keep up with the basic science involved in his program?

Why did he need a day's prep with a lecturer to get ready for a short presentation?

It's very odd.

Can you cheat your way to this level? Have your papers marked high?
Or was he put there by special privileges and really wasn't the brainiac he's reported to be? Hence he never masterminded his booby traps.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Fox666

So what are you getting at? What are they trying to say?

Theorizing so stay with me....

Dark Knight = Obama

"The Dark Knight" came out in 2008

Obama is elected president in 2008

Obama(dark knight) would be the one protecting us from terrorism.

On the cover, Batman is in front of the burning building (debris, smoke, crash site)

9/11 was the biggest Terrorist attack before Obama.

If the picture is indeed just Batman standing in front of his burning logo....this makes him an arsonist

Now we have the "Dark Knight Rises" with Obama running for President again.

Its all political and fear based. Think of all the millions who will watch.....

Good theory but I don't really believe it. Not dismissing it though.

In my opinion it's mocking, and you could be thinking obama will save you and he won't, just like those before him.

I won't watch the movie. I don't like batman. Spiderman is better.

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join