It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

If he took a large dose of vicodin, he wouldn't have even been able to get all that gear on, let alone get in and out of the theatre and make all those shots. He might as well have said bath salts, and said he planned on eating what he killed.

We can eliminate the Vicodin angle right away. Even if he actually said that, he was just making excuses, it would be irrelevant to his actions.

I have to agree with that. 100mg of hydrocodone would be a very sedating dose all at once in a person used to painkillers much less an opiate naive person. I think it was just a bit of confusion and really does not mean much.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

James Holmes Received $26K Grant From Bethesda-Based National Institutes of Health

washington.cbslocal.com...

It gave the graduate student a $26,000 stipend and paid his tuition for the highly competitive neuroscience program at the University of Colorado in Denver. Holmes was one of six neuroscience students at the school to get the grant money.

That is a very generous stipend.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If the guy was smart and given his field, playing with hand puppets and doing weird stuff might be a plan to make himself look crazy. It may have been part of his planning from the start for all we know.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

If he took a large dose of vicodin, he wouldn't have even been able to get all that gear on, let alone get in and out of the theatre and make all those shots. He might as well have said bath salts, and said he planned on eating what he killed.

We can eliminate the Vicodin angle right away. Even if he actually said that, he was just making excuses, it would be irrelevant to his actions.

I'm thinking if he took any at all, he didn't take as much as he says he did. But that's my take on it. Who knows.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Alright guys.. I think I may have stumbled onto some seriously messed up stuff. If anyone has read 1984, and I'm sure many have.. This is going to look pretty familiar to you. I may be off my rocker, but I work in computer programming, web design, etc. and this pertains to my field somewhat. I think I have found evidence that articles are being edited to omit information after they were already released.

Okay.. So the other day some of you may remember me making some "What we know so far posts". I believe the first one I made was on page 67 concerning information we had gathered. HERE IS THE POST

That post was on Friday so there are undoubtedly elements to it that are not true per the official story today. So who cares if information has changed.. Why not say "initial reports suggested that Holmes had 2 roommates but we are now aware that this is false". Instead, from what I have found.. The information is being ERASED ENTIRELY.

The data I'm talking about is this:

Public records indicate that Holmes lived with two roommates at 1690 Paris St., Apt. 10. The roommates are also recorded as being from California.

Which was originally found in THIS article.

And here is some proof courtesy of Google...

See, Google uses a cache of previously stored data in certain instances to scan what is on a webpage to produce search results. In this instance it is seeing that 4 days ago, the article contained that exact quote.
As well as a couple other articles on the results that follow the top link that showed the same data.

BUT.. When you go to any one of those links, that quote is no longer present. It is completely ERASED or at the very least replaced by data that omits the fact that Holmes had TWO ROOMMATES ACCORDING TO PUBLIC RECORD!!

So those articles may be from odd sources.. Well what about a mainstream outlet reporting that he had two roommates.. How about MSNBC?

Cached articles USED to contain that same quote.. But NONE of them do. I can't find a single article that has that data anymore.

My question is this.. Why erase it completely? Why not just say the initial reports were incorrect?

Now I'm really doubting the official story. I was on the fence.. But this may have done it for me. I really wish I would have taken a couple screenies of that data on the MSNBC articles that day.

Just like in 1984.. They are changing the story and most people would be oblivious or just go along with it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
So he was adopted.

his mother revealed she feared he had been disturbed for years and was concerned about his social isolation.

Arlene Holmes, who lives in San Diego, California and was only made aware of the shootings when a reporter called her for a comment, is said to have urged her son to seek counselling.

reportedly used police evidence bags as hand puppets after his arrest

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... xzz21ZW6OjMe

www.washingtonpost.com...

Now you have to wonder who the biological parents were and if there was a history of mental illness, which we wont ever know.

Even more contradictory info in that article. The article seems to focus on Holmes making evidence bags into glove puppets as evidence of his insanity, his mother had been at him to get help for ages but then we are told that people at the jail think he's faking it. And there's still the hugely dilated pupils in court but the jail sources say no drugs were given.

I honestly don't know what to believe.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
Alright guys.. I think I may have stumbled onto some seriously messed up stuff. If anyone has read 1984, and I'm sure many have.. This is going to look pretty familiar to you. I may be off my rocker, but I work in computer programming, web design, etc. and this pertains to my field somewhat. I think I have found evidence that articles are being edited to omit information after they were already released.

Okay.. So the other day some of you may remember me making some "What we know so far posts". I believe the first one I made was on page 67 concerning information we had gathered. HERE IS THE POST

That post was on Friday so there are undoubtedly elements to it that are not true per the official story today. So who cares if information has changed.. Why not say "initial reports suggested that Holmes had 2 roommates but we are now aware that this is false". Instead, from what I have found.. The information is being ERASED ENTIRELY.

The data I'm talking about is this:

Public records indicate that Holmes lived with two roommates at 1690 Paris St., Apt. 10. The roommates are also recorded as being from California.

Which was originally found in THIS article.

And here is some proof courtesy of Google...

See, Google uses a cache of previously stored data in certain instances to scan what is on a webpage to produce search results. In this instance it is seeing that 4 days ago, the article contained that exact quote.
As well as a couple other articles on the results that follow the top link that showed the same data.

BUT.. When you go to any one of those links, that quote is no longer present. It is completely ERASED or at the very least replaced by data that omits the fact that Holmes had TWO ROOMMATES ACCORDING TO PUBLIC RECORD!!

So those articles may be from odd sources.. Well what about a mainstream outlet reporting that he had two roommates.. How about MSNBC?

Cached articles USED to contain that same quote.. But NONE of them do. I can't find a single article that has that data anymore.

My question is this.. Why erase it completely? Why not just say the initial reports were incorrect?

Now I'm really doubting the official story. I was on the fence.. But this may have done it for me. I really wish I would have taken a couple screenies of that data on the MSNBC articles that day.

Just like in 1984.. They are changing the story and most people would be oblivious or just go along with it.

This whole thing stinks. Whether it be what he took that night according to what he told law enforcement, how many roommates and where they are, Now we're finding out possibly where he's getting the money, we're finding out his mother may not have said the "it's him" quote in the context it was stated, just so many things. MSN is playing us all. I don't think it's staged, I just think MSN is having their ratings fun and our expense and not telling the real story, and it's the victims, Holmes, and ourselves who will suffer in the end. MSN is starting to turn into the National Enquirer and they're about as believable as such as well.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

I think many here have read the article that mentioned the room mates, at least you've got screen shots of the google listing thingy ( obviously I don't know as much as you about this stuff!)

So basically this means the 2 room mates are of vast importance. What else might disappear from early accounts?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
So he was adopted.

his mother revealed she feared he had been disturbed for years and was concerned about his social isolation.

Arlene Holmes, who lives in San Diego, California and was only made aware of the shootings when a reporter called her for a comment, is said to have urged her son to seek counselling.

reportedly used police evidence bags as hand puppets after his arrest.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... xzz21ZW6OjMe

www.washingtonpost.com...

Now you have to wonder who the biological parents were and if there was a history of mental illness, which we wont ever know.

Even more contradictory info in that article. The article seems to focus on Holmes making evidence bags into glove puppets as evidence of his insanity, his mother had been at him to get help for ages but then we are told that people at the jail think he's faking it. And there's still the hugely dilated pupils in court but the jail sources say no drugs were given.

I honestly don't know what to believe.

I honestly wonder if he has some form of undiagnosed mental illness. I really do, and if he's adopted, then it's possible it's a familial link that even his mother is unaware of. Sad if true. I know I spent a LOT of time trying to get my daughter help and was constantly turned away. This country is shutting down a LOT of mental health centers and there is a backlog of patients waiting to see a therapist or a medicine manager. Some backlogs are as long as 6 months. My daughter had to wait 5 months just to get her autism meds. Department of Social Services wanted her to keep going to the ER to get her meds, but when I went to the ER, I'd get told that they weren't a prescribing clinic. Which I knew, but try explaining to DSS. Everyone wants to pass the buck when it comes to mentally ill, no one wants to handle it, so therefore, they don't get dealt with, until something like this happens, then they get put in jail. My daughter spent 2 weeks in jail for attacking me, when she should have been in a residential center, but as I said, no one wants to deal with the mentally ill, and in the country, autism, is mentally ill. I wouldn't doubt Holmes has some form of mental illness. I could be wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me if it comes out.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
nobodies gonna like me saying this, but I bet at least SOME of this is just shoddy reporting... people trying to scoop each other, etc.

One of my ATS posts is in a huffpo article and it gives an inaccurate impression of what I said... kinda...

the point is that journalism, esp in breaking news situations, can be incredibly shoddy...

when it's discovered, these mistakes, they pull them down to avoid looking like assholes...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
nobodies gonna like me saying this, but I bet at least SOME of this is just shoddy reporting... people trying to scoop each other, etc.

One of my ATS posts is in a huffpo article and it gives an inaccurate impression of what I said... kinda...

the point is that journalism, esp in breaking news situations, can be incredibly shoddy...

when it's discovered, these mistakes, they pull them down to avoid looking like assholes...

True there are going to be mistakes and mis-reports. But articles that mentioned 2 room mates no longer say that, they all just mention were Holmes lived! Google 'James Holmes room mates' and you'll see it.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I found the same thing looking for the quotes on these reports and on the tear gas comments.

edition.cnn.com...

A federal law enforcement official told CNN the man used tear gas, but Oates said Friday afternoon that it was not clear what the substance was.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

What about all of the other fallacies in those articles? Why just remove that particular fact? That is also one of the more easily verifiable facts concerning the whole case since it WAS public record..

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I did see it earlier...

It said according to public records, so... if they screwed up the records... then... bad info, pulled from the story later...

Whenever they start pulling info from computers, based on taxes and what not, it's bound to be potentially dodgy...

Sure, the landlord never mentioned room mates...

Who know, the point is a changed news story doesn't mean anything is being hidden...

link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Point is, News reports do not usually just ERASE conflicting reports from days old articles. They usually report retractions.

Erasing Day old Article data makes them look more like a-holes. Retractions at least cover missteps during said early (wrong) reports. Pretending that they never existed is suspect considering "Public Records" were used in the earlier reports.

Now that the whole thing is going to be sealed, it doesn't matter. Public records, will become unpublic and "they" can edit older news as "they" see fit.

1984 is it....

link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I started a thread concerning this.. Maybe as a place to collect any data we might find that is removed or changed.
Here is the Thread

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Sorry to hear of your struggles. I think he probably is mentally ill, there could be some kind of conspiracy or cover up too. Many adopted children are effected by trauma from their birth situation at a very early age and end up with mental health problems, could be the case here.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Good idea, I have started screen grabbing anything that might be useful

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

But all public record means is that someone looked on a computer... so... if the dates were wrong on the computer and the reporter didn't verify it with the land lord... bad info...

changing stories aren't necessarily due to anything but # media

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

The fact that he couldn't do the basic science stuff also is really odd!

I personally wonder if he maybe was a fraud... lots of those in education...

Seems weird, but no more weird than the MK Ultra stuff people are guessing...

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join