It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

News is not much research any more. Just an actor reading a script that has been writing for the service to make money off viewers seeing commercials. Watch how often when an on camera person is asked a question that he just goes over his script again and ignores the question.

Speculation here is just as good as the unnamed sources.

I do believe he is adding in some acting to help his defense case. Just my opinion but would make sense given his line of study.

As far as him being at least some drugged, I would believe it.

At one point in time though, you could trust the news. Now the news is almost as bad as, if not worse than the trash rags by the candy counter. Sometimes they're more reliable, scary enough.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

At least the trash rags are entertaining and pretty pictures.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Sorry to hear about your daughter

In the case of Holmes they had 72 hours to charge him since Monday's court hearing. At least that's what Colorado law said when I looked it up
So that means by Thursday we will hear how many charges and what those charges are.
Should be a press conference when they do this.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm actually surprised with all the money his family has that he needs a public defender and not a high paid attorney.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

In the case of Holmes they had 72 hours to charge him since Monday's court hearing. At least that's what Colorado law said when I looked it up
So that means by Thursday we will hear how many charges and what those charges are.
Nah they granted a extension until monday at the trial

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I'm actually surprised with all the money his family has that he needs a public defender and not a high paid attorney.

Thats a valid point but if they feel it might be him then maybe they dont want to be seen supporting his terrible actions if nothing else through fear of reprisal
edit on 24-7-2012 by jd0Fengland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

It's possible too.
But even if their break up coincides with his attack plannings the pieces still don't fit. At least if we consider he was acting alone. Which I believe he wasn't.

The ex girlfriend may be the key.. (or maybe she was CIA and brainwashed him rs)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This really seems so fishy. I'm not buying the media's story at all.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Thank you. Unfortunately autism falls under mental illness and doctors treat it as such. (Or ignore it as such, either way). She just spent a month and a half in a psych ward for attacking a kid for sitting in her imaginary friend's chair. The parents wanted her in jail for years. She operates on a 5 year old level. Truthfully she wouldn't have survived jail. Even the sheriff down here recognized that. They kept her isolated most of the time for her own good during the two weeks. Imagine years. Sometime this week the pysch ward near her father will be moving her to a residential ward that has agreed to accept her and has children like her. They're more equipped to deal with her and she'll have one on one therapy all day long. Much better for her.

After far as Holmes, If I recall, Prosecutors asked the Judge for permission to reconvene on Monday the 30th. The judge agreed, as well defense. So it will be the 30th same time, 9:30am mountain time.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd0Fengland

I heard that also. Wondered how they got to do that. Patriot Act maybe.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by jd0Fengland

I heard that also. Wondered how they got to do that. Patriot Act maybe.

No, sometimes the judge is allowed to grant an extension by a few days, not many. So he did in this case. It allows the prosecutors to get all that they need to get since this is going to be a very large case as it is, with a great number of witnesses, victims, responders, etc....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This whole thing doesn't sit right and there's so many different things out of place from so many angles it's quote mind boggling to be honest. I hope we do but i doubt we will ever get the real truth even if he is guilty and there's no conspiracy wikk we ever find out his motives?, i believe the online dating sites where his and that he planned to get arrested necause of the message on them about visiting him in prison, this is so complex and has all sorts of possibility's, It also is drawing me in i want to know every little detail the how's and why's
edit on 24-7-2012 by jd0Fengland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jd0Fengland

Me too.
Maybe because differently from former similar cases, the murderer and the crime don't seem to relate well. Something is missing..

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but everything seems to fit perfectly fine for me...

A smart guy gone psycho buys a bunch of guns and armor and decides to use it to take his anger out... Seem's pretty cut and dry.

The guns belong to him, the gear belongs to him, the police have evidence he bought them all. The car belongs to him, he was in the area the shoot entered and exited, there were explosives in his apartment like he claimed.... seems pretty obvious he did it.
edit on 24-7-2012 by senselessness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by senselessness

I take your point.
But there are suspicious gaps within this simplicity. Many in fact.
Ok, he snapped and decided to kill in the Batman's premiere. Why? Because he was probably a fan. But he didn't watch the movie! As a mad fan I would watch the premiere first and murder in another day.. I don't really know..

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
(sorry, wrong Thread. Mod, please delete it)
edit on 24-7-2012 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordAdef
reply to post by senselessness

I take your point.
But there are suspicious gaps within this simplicity. Many in fact.
Ok, he snapped and decided to kill in the Batman's premiere. Why? Because he was probably a fan. But he didn't watch the movie! As a mad fan I would watch the premiere first and murder in another day.. I don't really know..

The only gaps I have seen are the ones you conspiracy theorists find with a biased view point. You are looking for gaps with the media who rarely get things right and make many mistakes, and gaps with witnesses who are rarely reliable when they have gone through a traumatic event.

You are also asking completely irrelevant questions based on what you consider normal behavior... Take your above quote for example... no offense, but it is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. You are questioning why he did it during the Batman premiere.... Then you create some crazy question like "Why didn't he watch the movie first?"... That is freaking ridiculous. That is your gap? A stupid gap that you created based on absolutely nothing but your opinion of how "normal" people would act? Psychotic people are nothing but normal for your information. And, what makes you think he didn't already see the movie? That's right, you don't know.

You guys are so hell bent on this not being just some psychotic guy with above average intelligence going postal that you actually create "gaps" instead of find real ones to support your belief.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Well I don't think he was alone in this incident. He definitely had help making those bombs. And where are his roommates now?

Public records indicate that Holmes lived with two roommates at 1690 Paris St., Apt. 10. The roommates are also recorded as being from California.

www.christianpost.com...

edit on 20-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Believe it or not, the two roommates are already missing in the story in the link that you provided. I even used the "Find" button to make sure that I will not miss the word two roommates in the article. Those two roommates are missing in the article now.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by senselessness
I don't know about you guys, but everything seems to fit perfectly fine for me...

A smart guy gone psycho buys a bunch of guns and armor and decides to use it to take his anger out... Seem's pretty cut and dry.

The guns belong to him, the gear belongs to him, the police have evidence he bought them all. The car belongs to him, he was in the area the shoot entered and exited, there were explosives in his apartment like he claimed.... seems pretty obvious he did it.

James Holmes being involved and very likely the shooter is not in dispute, at least not by most of us. What is not clear is whether he had accomplices and whether someone had influence over him to cause him to act in such a way (drugs, mind control/hypnosis, etc). You don't think certain aspects of this ordeal don't make sense? I find that to be a tad odd, I don't think I've talked to a single person so far who feels the official story makes perfect sense.

Why was there an "extra gas mask?"
Why were there witness reports of accomplices in different clothing?
Why did someone make threats to APD stating violence would occur if James wasn't released?
Why did an eyewitness (the "actor/model") state when the man who got the phone call went out the emergency exit it appeared he was signaling to someone?
Why did James tell on himself and foil is booby trapped home which obviously took a long time to setup? it took professionals 36ish hours to get in there, imagine how long it took for it to be setup.

why did such a "smart guy who went psycho" come up with such an intricate plan just to have an end game that involved surrender? usually it ends in trying to escape or suicide by cop.

I do have a theory on the last question though. IF he was in fact trying to be the Joker, in TDK the Joker purposely allowed himself to get caught and ended up having a plan to break out. Perhaps James/Joker thinks he has some master plan of escape up his sleeve

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xrevxoltx

What about the millions we have killed in the Middle East?

Yes when it hits home it's tradgic, but when it's far and away we shut it out..............our tax dollars going for killing families in the Middle East.

But hey, that's far far and away so let's just ignore it.

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join