It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjoshychris
Proof of conspiracy!

www.youtube.com...

A 15 year old watching a Little Wayne Video, that can't even count correctly is proof of a conspiracy?

Come on, the ATS community is way better than this. This is at least the 5th time I've read this, including the whole thread dedicated to it as a single reading, and it is just plain ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfarI guess, if the article is right about the doctoral students getting $500/week, and if he made his purchases over a four month period, that would mean he had about $2000/month to spend, so $8000 total. Does that figure provide enough to fund all the stuff he had? Also, when he began the withdrawal process, wouldn't they have stopped the $500/week payouts from the grant to a withdrawing student?

I think this is interesting as well. Maybe he had mom and dad's credit card and they didn't question the purchases. He would've still needed to buy food and at least pay some rent/utilities to keep the lights on and keep from getting evicted. Tops, he probably had $1200/month spare cash.

I also wonder about his decision to request a withdrawal. If this was all planned out for months, why bother? Wouldn't you want that $500/week to keep coming in right up to the end to buy more stuff? So strange.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by mrjoshychris
Proof of conspiracy!

www.youtube.com...

A 15 year old watching a Little Wayne Video, that can't even count correctly is proof of a conspiracy?

Come on, the ATS community is way better than this. This is at least the 5th time I've read this, including the whole thread dedicated to it as a single reading, and it is just plain ridiculous.
that is exactly what I was thinking I wasn't sure if it was serious or a joke I was disappointed cause with the title of the video I thought a smoking gun might have been found.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

I looked into that too and found one, forgot which now.
I said they update main pages with new stories but never usually delete them, they get archived.

I did web design also, and I would manually change the titles to pull visitors in with keywords. Google algorithms were different when I used these crafty SEO techniques. Title would show up in search order before keyword ratios on a page.

So yes it caches the content as the way the web crawlers found them when the spider bots viewed it.
There's one search engine that shows a good snapshot where you can read and not sure if now that you can use the way back time machine to search theyl URLs how it was on certain date to see what they had on that date before changes were made. Of course if they deleted any images the images won't show, but text stays and shows the layouts as they were.
I'm not at my computer to see if you can go back.

I keep getting logged out when I try to edit, even though I left my tabs open

Anyways look at this Article about going back. Unfortunately the time machine changed. I'm on iPad, could look different on a pc. It used to be you put in exact page address then chose a date.
edit on 24-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by samcrow

All very true.

But why then was he described as not being able to keep up with the basic science involved in his program?

Why did he need a day's prep with a lecturer to get ready for a short presentation?

It's very odd.

UC-Denver and, specifically, Holmes' advisers haven't made any statements one way or another about his academic progress, other than to say that, up to the point his withdrawal was requested, he had no apparent academic problems. I'm not sure where the statement that he failed the prelims originated, but let's say for a moment that's true. The graduate school has repeatedly said that if, in fact, Holmes had failed all or part of the prelim exams that he would not have been kicked out or otherwise sanctioned. It's a minor bump and what a lot of schools do is request that the student either retake them as oral exams or write them out as small research papers. Prelims are a fail-safe to ensure that students have the foundational knowledge necessary to continue on to more intensive research. However, you typically don't get into a PhD program if you haven't already demonstrated that you have this knowledge, and the universities know this. It's more of an exercise in being able to articulate your knowledge in a high pressure situation. Some people don't do well in that environment, which in no way means they're bad academics. But, since the department has the prelim requirement in place, they have to administer it to every student in some form or another, which is why they may elect to have the 'remedial' work done as short essays/research papers.

To be blunt, if you fail prelims, it sucks. I had two people in my own small grad school cohort that failed. But, you get pissed off for a day or two, drink a beer, and do the retakes. It happens A LOT. In all my years I've only ever seen one person fail prelims twice, and that was an extremely unusual case where the student had no business getting admitted in the first place but was because of a connection to an emeritus faculty member.
edit on 24-7-2012 by samcrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Notice how the fiery Batman logo makes it look like a plane crashed into the building?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox666

It looks like a bat to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by samcrow

Did you read this?:

www.csmonitor.com...

But Jacobson said he spent an entire day going over that presentation with Holmes and never got the sense that he understood any of the basic science. "He was very undistinguished," Jacobson said.

edit on 24-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by samcrow

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfarI guess, if the article is right about the doctoral students getting $500/week, and if he made his purchases over a four month period, that would mean he had about $2000/month to spend, so $8000 total. Does that figure provide enough to fund all the stuff he had? Also, when he began the withdrawal process, wouldn't they have stopped the $500/week payouts from the grant to a withdrawing student?

I think this is interesting as well. Maybe he had mom and dad's credit card and they didn't question the purchases. He would've still needed to buy food and at least pay some rent/utilities to keep the lights on and keep from getting evicted. Tops, he probably had $1200/month spare cash.

I also wonder about his decision to request a withdrawal. If this was all planned out for months, why bother? Wouldn't you want that $500/week to keep coming in right up to the end to buy more stuff? So strange.

You know there are these things called STUDENT LOANS which you can put towards living expenses as well. This needs to play out. People are looking in this tiny areas of his life - yet I've not seen one thing come to fruition.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

edit on 24-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Fox666

You'd be surprised what your subconscious thinks about certain images. Batman is all about fighting terrorism.

Why is his logo burning on a building in the same spot a plane hit the World Trade Center?

edit on 24-7-2012 by Fox666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by samcrow

Did you read this?:

www.csmonitor.com...

But Jacobson said he spent an entire day going over that presentation with Holmes and never got the sense that he understood any of the basic science. "He was very undistinguished," Jacobson said.

edit on 24-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

Yes. This is the statement from Salk that I've addressed repeatedly in my previous posts. To summarize, you don't get to where Holmes was by being 'undistinguished.' It's simply not possible in the highly competitive academic world in which Holmes was engaged. There is a mountain of evidence that supports the assertion that Holmes was a talented, dedicated academic and only this one statement from Jacobson at Salk that refutes it. Until I see something else, I simply don't believe Jacobson. John Jacobson was only a grad student himself when Holmes was there, and I'm surprised that Salk is relying on a former grad student employee to make statements which are implied to be on their behalf. You would be surprised at the pettiness of some academics, and I suspect that's the case here.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrumYou know there are these things called STUDENT LOANS which you can put towards living expenses as well. This needs to play out. People are looking in this tiny areas of his life - yet I've not seen one thing come to fruition.

True (I have many tens of thousands myself.....
) , but I still wonder why you would bother to withdraw (allegedly) knowing that you were going to be in jail in a few weeks. Loyalty to the department maybe? I don't know.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by samcrow

Ask Fuji Yo#aka if it possible though

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666

reply to post by Fox666

You'd be surprised what your subconscious thinks about certain images. Batman is all about fighting terrorism.

Why is his logo burning on a building in the same spot a plane hit the World Trade Center?

Why is he alongside Dick Tracy in my avatar?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Why is he alongside Dick Tracy in my avatar?

Nice response.

The DVD cover comes complete with falling debris, smoke and a burning building. (9/11)

Then you have Batman standing so heroically in front, as if he's protecting us.

I assume you think a huge Bat crashed into the building?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666
Red Flags:

A normal seeming college kid shoots over 50 people.....and surrenders with ease, no confrontation, no suicide, nothing. No message, reasoning, or note saying why he did what he did.

Yep, and the fact that when he was in court he looked like he had just woken up from a 5 day Jack Daniels bender. He was drugged to the eyeballs, and the fact that he just went along with everything not even saying a word...

There is NO doubt in my mind that he has been manipulated. I don't know if it's MK-Ultra or whatever, but I know that something about this just seems wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

However, if they are capable of manipulating/brainwashing a person to kill innocent people
I'm sure they are capable of faking the whole thing and not killing anyone at all.

R.I.P to the families if it was real.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Fellow Firefighters and EMT's

Firefighter-EMT died shielding girlfriend in Colo. theater shooting.

www.firerescue1.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Dallas Riot! And suprise surprise its got mention of guns in the crowd.

UN GUN CONTROL ON SPEED OR SOMETHING.

www.wfaa.com...

And I'm not making the thread, I prefer metaphysics. Someone else can.

But, This relates to Aurora, very much! I can see that.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join