It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Presidential Candidate Mit Romney and his wife Ann, released a similar statement just seconds ago. They are "Deeply Saddened" and "Shocked" by this horrific attack on Innocent movie goers.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

And you're here to....

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Where does an average person get tear gas? Isn't it illegal? Maybe the suspect is a cop. Either that or a terrorist from Iran. It will be interesting to learn about the suspect.

link   
Glad he's alive. I can;t wait to hear what his excuse is.

Sad and pathetic because he didnt feel "loved" or totally looney and thought the movie goers were all reptilians?

Maybe he just really like Uwe Boll movies?

link   
reply to post by 08051962

Sirens being electronic and also very powerful even with sound waves could emit a frequency that might trigger certain types of device's detonator setup.

I'd rather not go into any more details here but you get the idea.

Mike

link   
This horror makes me thinking the TSA will be at theatre entrances soon..

Lets all be constantly on top of any info that comes out about the shooter.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Truly shocking to read this and as its happening!! Terrible for all effected. So very very sad to hear of more children dying. Just sickening to think these people were just out to watch a movie.

link   
Sounded like they just asked to investigate someone's IP. Maybe that's why it's all hush, hush, and they are using another radio.

link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
"I got some information I got to give face to face"

something they just said on the scanner

link   
reply to post by 08051962

Continue on - If you weren't doing it I would be.

link   
reply to post by beezzer

CNN said the 3 month old was only injured. Not deceased, and in fair condition.

I think the cherry picker is for getting into his apartment.

Seems like just a bunch of random positioning chatter with a few spots of what's really going on.
I wonder how long the delay on the online feed is...

link   
reply to post by g146541

you are wrong the leader is still in prison and his son is facing another 9 months www.detroitnews.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I just turned on the morning TV news; and President Obama said that the person that did this will be brought to justice.

Witnesses say suspect wearing mask and bullet proof vest; shooter is 24 year old male; he has explosives in his apartment and his apartment building has been evacuated.

Obviously...this crime was carefully planned ahead of time.

I think everyone needs to be very careful and be very aware every time you go out in public; even if you are very used to the places you go to; look around...keep your eyes and ears open.

You know how you have your daily habits; places where you frequent; etc. so those daily habits can give a person; a false sense of security; LOOK AROUND YOU..and be very aware of what is going on...even if you habitually go to all those places.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It is gonna sound sick but, I wonder how many execs in hollywood are on the phone attempting to put together the first movie on this event.
They have done it with every other tragedy.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I hope they get the Perp's alive. I would hope then they can trace the entire group if there is one.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamLuv
"I got some information I got to give face to face"

something they just said on the scanner

They've said this quite a few times.

a witness said he came in from a right "exit"... so I guess a fire exit door.
"He was dressed in camo black. He looked calm and looked like he was trying to take anyone he could see... people were getting stepped on and pushed" (witness on phone with CNN)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman
Doesnt this make you think maybe your gun laws are abit off?

No.

And frankly,it sounds like you would be quick to jump on the UN agenda of disarming Americans. HINT .. if America lost it's second amendment rights, then the only ones armed would be criminals.

link   
I saw some live video of officers at the apartment complex, and an officer was standing on a SWAT truck with a long pole with what appears to be a camera on the end trying to look inside a window on a top floor of the apartment complex.

I think they are requesting a cherry picker so they can investigate the apartment through the window before entering the apartment. I think the suspect told them about bombs in his apartment, and they may be cautious of a trap. They may think the door is rigged to a trigger of a bomb. They may enter through the window to be safe not to set off any devices.
edit on 20-7-2012 by senselessness because: (no reason given)

link   
Some footage from inside the theater:

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join