It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Challenge to Chemtrail Believers - Explain this 1969 Issue of Popular Science:

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Removed as getting eggregiously OT.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptAmerika

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
Update: i just looked outside my window...and a plane is flying by...same altitude as yesterday's activity...and not a drop of 'trail' being left behind. Not 1 little speck. Why????? Not cold enough, way up there? And yes....i CAN see it! It's not hard seeing white plane in front of a blue-background!

Close, temp may be the same but the water vapor in the air is likely much lower.
You dont notice aircraft flying overhead on days that have low moisture content because they just flow from one area to another with no tell tale signs.
unless you spend all day staring straight up.
These answers are available for you to read about on 100's of different sites explaining weather and aviation.
No one can help you though if you choose to ignore the facts for your misguided opinions.
If you want to believe they are spraying you i suggest wearing a hat.
I for one will continue to not worry about a conspiracy theory that was put to rest years ago.

Key point you made: "UNLESS YOU SPEND ALL DAY STARING STRAIGHT UP". Yeah...you could say that. Even more so, considering the view i have. If you had my view....you'd be staring straight up...all day, as well. Also, i'm 1/2 mile above sea level...maybe more; so my view is a little closer than others. This i will tell you....i've seen some pretty strange things...over the past 4 years, with these planes. Even stranger is the fact that i'm not even close to an airport.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Why do they need to add parts...when they just have to add stuff to the fuel? You do realize, your old car....could run on water, right? Sure, you need to convert a few parts...but you don't need to rip apart an entire engine, to modify it. And diesel cars, can practically run on garbage.

You cant just add things to Jet fuel.
If you start putting additives into the fuel it will affect the specific gravity (weight/density) of the fuel.
Fuel controls on Jet aircraft would have to be adjusted to match the fuel on board and this takes a lot of time and effort, someone would be asking questions.
Secondly, fuel is burned in the combustion section, ALL of it.
Not a single droplet of fuel makes it out the back of the engine.
The fuel is "misted" into the combustion section with primary and secondary fuel nozzles to ensure this doesnt happen.
The only thing coming out the back of an engine is Massive amounts of thrust and heat.
The thrust is the reason the contrails dont start immediately at the exhast but is about 25 feet behind the engine.
The extreme heat acts with the moisture in the air and there you have contrails.
I would just say trust me on this one but i reckon it wouldnt be a conspiracy theory to some if it were that easy.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptAmerika

Why do they need to add parts...when they just have to add stuff to the fuel? You do realize, your old car....could run on water, right? Sure, you need to convert a few parts...but you don't need to rip apart an entire engine, to modify it. And diesel cars, can practically run on garbage.

You cant just add things to Jet fuel. If you start putting additives into the fuel it will affect the specific gravity (weight/density) of the fuel. Fuel controls on Jet aircraft would have to be adjusted to match the fuel on board and this takes a lot of time and effort, someone would be asking questions. Secondly, fuel is burned in the combustion section, ALL of it. Not a single droplet of fuel makes it out the back of the engine. The fuel is "misted" into the combustion section with primary and secondary fuel nozzles to ensure this doesnt happen. The only thing coming out the back of an engine is Massive amounts of thrust and heat. The thrust is the reason the contrails dont start immediately at the exhast but is about 25 feet behind the engine. The extreme heat acts with the moisture in the air and there you have contrails. I would just say trust me on this one but i reckon it wouldnt be a conspiracy theory to some if it were that easy.

Who builds planes?
Who supplies the fuel?
Who makes the chemicals? (doesnt matter what type of chemical) Who makes them?

I GUARANTEE....it's the same GROUP of people. You do understand how business works, right? Do you think that people...who have built their lives around wealth...care about the planet's well being? If "they" cared....hemp would be legal...and would be used, in everyday products, instead of oil. Heck, you can barely even talk about marijuana/hemp...here, on ATS. Yet, their catch phrase is "Deny Ignorance". hahahahahaah Oh, the irony!

At the end of the day......it truly is the "haves" vs. "the have nots". And you, my friend...are just like the rest of us: "have nots"! Stop acting like you're not. Connect the dots and become ILLUMINATED.

edit on 19-7-2012 by SpittinTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Why do they need to add parts...when they just have to add stuff to the fuel?

Here's the standard for Jet A1: Def Std 91-91

go buy some Jet A1 at your local FBO, get it tested anywhere you like. If you find anything in it othe than what is in this document you have evidence of a crime being committed - since all materials used on a/c are required by law to conform to defined standards, and this is that standard for fuel.

Let us know how it goes.

You do realize, your old car....could run on water, right? Sure, you need to convert a few parts...but you don't need to rip apart an entire engine, to modify it.

So how is that working for you?

And diesel cars, can practically run on garbage.

As long as you turn it into some sort of oil that will compress-ignite...yeah...lots of people run them on used vegetable oil and the like. it's not news any more sorry.

Speaking of cars.....have you ever seen one, completely built out of hemp????
Yeah, hemp. So much for 'science'.

And why would that be a problem for "science"??

Again, we live on a CONTROLLED planet; from the food you eat, the clothes you wear, and the t.v. shows you apparently are 'tuned' into!

So who is pulling your strings?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Who builds planes?
Who supplies the fuel?

I GUARANTEE....it's the same GROUP of people. You do understand how business works, right?

You know if I was as paranoid about this as you I'd be looking for some real evidence instead of just pissing everyone off with nonsensical shotgunning of everyone into this overarching worldwide conspiracy of everything.

'cos if you had some real evidence you might even get people to believe you!

Just sayin'.....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Here's the standard for Jet A1: Def Std 91-91 go buy some Jet A1 at your local FBO, get it tested anywhere you like. If you find anything in it othe than what is in this document you have evidence of a crime being committed - since all materials used on a/c are required by law to conform to defined standards, and this is that standard for fuel. Let us know how it goes.
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

And i'm sure they're gonna give me the stuff....Boeing would order. What planet is this again? It's apparent, most of you don't know how the game is played. You think these people play on our level of integrity??? If so, you interested in prime location on the moon, with an ocean view???

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Who builds planes?
Who supplies the fuel?

I GUARANTEE....it's the same GROUP of people. You do understand how business works, right?

You know if I was as paranoid about this as you I'd be looking for some real evidence instead of just pissing everyone off with nonsensical shotgunning of everyone into this overarching worldwide conspiracy of everything.

'cos if you had some real evidence you might even get people to believe you!

Just sayin'.....

EVIDENCE is all around you. Got a dollar bill? Know anything about symbolism? Do you really believe our planet doesnt revolve around conspiracies??? Child, aint it bedtime, for you? When do the Olympics start?

Everything we think we know....is a conspiracy, in and of itself. Not sure why you're so NAIVE and GULLIBLE. This aint about paranoia, this is about REALITY. A reality you know nothing about....apparently!

Jus' sayin', also!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Here's the standard for Jet A1: Def Std 91-91 go buy some Jet A1 at your local FBO, get it tested anywhere you like. If you find anything in it othe than what is in this document you have evidence of a crime being committed - since all materials used on a/c are required by law to conform to defined standards, and this is that standard for fuel. Let us know how it goes.
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

And i'm sure they're gonna give me the stuff....Boeing would order.

You can go to an airport with a FBO (fixed base operator) and get it "out of het tap" - from eth same lines that it is pumped into the a/c.

alternatively if you do not have a FBO handy turn up at the local fuel farm.

I am sure htey will require a miniumum purchase - but a 44 gal drum should be enough - and I am positive you'd be williing to fork out for this evidence, right??

What planet is this again? It's apparent, most of you don't know how the game is played. You think these people play on our level of integrity??? If so, you interested in prime location on the moon, with an ocean view???

I already told you I know how the game is played - it's like this:

you make silly claims without a shread of evidence to back them up, then when it is pointed out that you have no idea what you are talking about you simply expand your silly claims so that everyone is part of all the conspiracies so it must therefore be true.

Then you get told again that your claims aer even sillier.

i agree - it's fun watching your train wreck!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Everything we think we know....is a conspiracy, in and of itself. Not sure why you're so NAIVE and GULLIBLE. This aint about paranoia, this is about REALITY. A reality you know nothing about....apparently!

lol - the ol' Unified conspiracy theory - it such a predictable fallback.

are you in the Church of the Sub-genius??

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Wanna know my OPINION, now?

I believe (notice how i said that) I BELIEVE it has something to do with either or a little of both:

1) the sun
2) weather manipulation

No...they are not poisoning us...and trying to make us sick. They're already doing that with their radio towers, satellite dishes, etc..etc. Do you know anything about microwaves???? Chemtrails are nothing...compared to wireless communications!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

Originally posted by WiseThinker

So they do NOT believe, that every single aircraft is part of a depopulation conspiracy, nor do they deny contrails, or the lasting effect of them. They are claiming a conspiracy, where the military or private companies, are flying with specially fitted passenger planes which have been fitted with chem tanks instead.

Deny Ignorance

Namaste
edit on 18/7/12 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

And what maniac working in the military or these private companies is going to spary chemicals which will also affect themselves and their families.

Sorry but unless you can show me where all the chemtrail perpetrators are living (an air filtered bunker) where they are growing the crops to fed themselves (air filtered greenhouses) then this is ILLOGICAL NONSENSE.

That is exactly the BS answer we would expect...you don't believe so neither do any of the pilots !!

And you keep thinking you know what is actually being sprayed, we do NOT, but we DO know that is sure is NOT just ICE CRYSTAL FFS.

People do all SORTS of things for money, it is ENDLESS the possibilities of this, as in ANYTHING ELSE on this messed up planet.

We grow tired of your moronic Fear that does not allow you too think outside of your safety box...

I will use an 9/11 Analogy, for you Muslim haters, and all the hate filled sheep out there !! The same exact logic SHOULD apply , ( but for you it won't ..There There Now) Why would Islamic Terrorists attack the Meaningless World Trade Center buildings Knowing that the Mighty USA would retaliate and blow the # out of there families, mutilate everyone, take over ??

I guess the answer lies in your programmed minds, Just Because YOU can't imagine something does not mean Someone ELSE CAN'T.

And likely all sides of every argument are owned, and you just want to pick a side...MEANINGLESS FEARFUL DRONES.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

lol - the ol' Unified conspiracy theory - it such a predictable fallback.

are you in the Church of the Sub-genius??

Nah....i go to the church of REALITY! Reality is.....our lives are controlled. Call it what you want. Thankfully, i've spent the past 6 years....working on loosing their grip of control, in my personal life. I started by TURNING OFF THE friggin' TELEVISION. Which, BTW is the biggest form of control....on the planet! What other form of medium can brainwash and hypnotize MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people???

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
And you keep thinking you know what is actually being sprayed, we do NOT, but we DO know that is sure is NOT just ICE CRYSTAL FFS.

How do you know?

(And of course contrails are not exactly "spraying" ice crystals, but they do end up as ice crystals).

Do you actually have evidence that the trails are something other than ice crystals? And if they are not ice crystals, then how can they persist and spread?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by Uncinus

Just curious, have you verified that the earth is round yet? Or do you hold the flat and round earth theories in equal weight, until you get round to checking it?

Yes, I do consider the Earth to be round. I've seen photographs of the Earth from space, and some of said photographs dated from a time before photographic tampering was easily achievable.

However, it is not merely a case of accepting it on the basis of someone else's photographs. My own reason tells me that the Earth would have to be round; if it were not, I would have expected to hear or see accounts of ships and other things falling off the edge of it.

But isn't that the same kind of evidence against persistent trails being something new, and something other than contrails? We've got these old accounts of persistent contrails back from old magazines. We've got old photos of persistent contrails that look just like what people say are "chemtrails". We've also got a lack of evidence of chemtrails - like there's no trails the behave unlike contrails, there's no odd chemicals being detected, there's no whistleblowers.

Sure, you could say "maybe there's a conspiracy to cover it up", but that's what they say about the flat earth too.
theflatearthsociety.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Ittabena

and except for military aircraft not that much has changed. Hell some of the planes are still the same, not many but some.

On the left is an Airbus A340
On the right a Boeing 707.

This is part of the reason why contrails are more prevalent.

Commercial aircraft have changed.

edit on 19/7/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Amazingly they have changed for the worse, the sky has disappeared alot more since then HUH.

But of course this is all cool and normal for ya, question nothing Deny Everything.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Amazingly they have changed for the worse, the sky has disappeared alot more since then HUH.

But of course this is all cool and normal for ya, question nothing Deny Everything.

Yes it has. In fact it's been disappearing more and more since the 1950s. It's a consequence of jet traffic, that's all.

That's not to say it's cool and good, but it's hardly some secret plot. The OPs 1969 article in Popular Science talks about the increase in cloud cover, and so does this 1980 NBC news report:

The chemtrail promoters have just latched on to this decades old story, declared it to be something new, and are charging people for their DVDs about it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Wait for it...

...1960 freaking 9!

Chemtrails are different than Contrails. Please see below:

www.youtube.com...

Watch the film in it's entirety and it will blow your mind. I was a skeptic...I watched the film...tested my soil...I'm no longer a skeptic. It's obvious and in broad daylight.

Wake up sheep.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

People keep saying that, or something simlar, but can't actually provide any decent evidence to back it up - the constant theme is that contrails dont' last long.

But that is simply not true.

the evidence of contrails lasting for hours goes back to WW2 or before. There are studies on contrail persistence - OK - so you might think those aer suspect because they are done by "the establishment scientists" or whatever.

But there is nothing at all to support the contention that contrails cannot persist. There are no studies at all. There is no history supporting the contention. There are clouds made up of the same stuff as contrails that DO persist for hours and days - and you do nto need science to see them - yuo can just "look up"!

So while some may think that all the evidence saying that contrails can persist is suspect, the idea that contrails can not persist doesn't even have that! It has no evidence whatsoever - not even suspect evidence!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xterrain
Wait for it...

www.youtube.com...

Watch the film in it's entirety and it will blow your mind. I was a skeptic...I watched the film...tested my soil...I'm no longer a skeptic. It's obvious and in broad daylight.

You tested yuor soil - and somehow that proves what is sprayed at 30,000 feet?

I hope you didn't bother paying for a copy of this "movie" - it is nonsense

Wake up sheep.

And when you do you should be angry about how you have been suckered!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join