It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RCMP search for "non-human entities" in BC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
The word entity is defined as "something that has a real existance. a thing" draw your own conclusions

It has several definitions if you want to be pedantic- thats one of them- heres another:

A thing with distinct and independent existence.

However, the witnesses prefixed the word with 'non-human'.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

That could still mean it was an animal. It does not imply it was a ghost, spirit , alien etc

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds
Interesting story.

It actually would be a great cover for trying to burglarize a place. The victims run off scared, and the burglars get a free take on what they want for a few quick minutes, and get a good chuckle in the meantime.Then they discard the costumes quickly, and they are unidentifiable.

Until you run into the wrong house that decides to shoot first ...never run...lol

then what.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This doesn't surprise me because I was just talking about FEAR and the Space Souls yesterday. I speak about it because it's time for humans to wake up to the fact that there are Space Souls everywhere, regardless if we *see* them or not. I find that the hardest part for humans on this planet to grasp, is the idea that we are not alone, never have been alone and our entire growth as a civilization is due to the custodian
Space Souls who have taken care of us since *before the beginning.*

Unfortunately again, humans have watched these *ALIEN* movies where it's just a big *shoot 'em up cowboy* slaughter and so they've associated the Space Souls with fear, danger and harm. There is no truth to this at all, but humans just can't wrap their head around the idea of other entities in this wide, vast, infinite Universe.

As the Space Souls have noticed, Planet Earth Humans are the most arrogant souls in the Universe. They're the only ones who've separated themselves from the Source. They've made up their own *religions* with a master they call *God* and they both thank him and blame him in the same sentence. Whatever happens to them is always this *God's fault* whether it comes to their bad health, their bad attitude, or their bad breath. It's certainly this *God's* fault if they aren't paying attention and get themselves into a car accident...

The Space Souls are starting to come to us in a visual now and it's going to continue. It's time for them to become an everyday experience and they're doing this specifically so we won't be so terrified. As I mentioned before, having a heart attack because of FEAR is not really what they want for us. We need to meet them with humbleness and kindness as they are not here to harm. They'll certainly be welcomed in my home anytime, and they know it..

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Sounds like a good way to get shot. Unless they went as far as to invent a ray gun or force field to defend themselves, because the burglars are that serious about artistic purity when devising their costume/character....buuuuut, probably not...

they could get shot even if not in costume...and it has been know to happen before (burglary in costume)...so it wouldn't be a first.

edit on 18-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda
reply to post by Aarcadius

Your looking for logic, but you still think that 2 witnesses would report 'crack heads' as 'non-human entities'?

Dont think the RCMP might have asked themselves this question? Could the witnesses have seen people instead of 'entities'? Think they might have mentioned this during the press release? I mean, all the joking about drug addicts and 'under the influence' aside- C'mon guys........
edit on 18-7-2012 by Thunda because: (no reason given)

Probably, I was mostly joking

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by klhbrown
Sasquatch is the first thing that came to my mind, but I don't know how a Sasquatch could get on a balcony. I guess it would be helpful to know what level of the building these folks lived on. A second story balcony would probably be pretty easy for pranksters, burglars or sasqautches to get to. A fourth story balcony narrows it down to aliens or ghosts. Lol.
I'm interested in hearing what comes of this.

I thought it was a patio not a balcony.
I'm thinking ground floor concrete pad. Maybe not.
We say patio for that here.
I doubt well hear anymore about it.
I looked at coquitlam RCMP website and it's not important enough to be in their news stories. No arrests were made, no crime committed.

One can only speculate but not say how they came to see the illusions.
edit on 18-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

The source article does read patio at least around here that means on the ground and also indicates the Mounties were searching for" alleged extraterrestrials "

edit on 7/18/2012 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

It could mean ghosts but who would call police about ghosts? Must have been aliens.
The police take every call seriously no matter, so I don't think because police were involved it adds any credibility to the sighting

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well I would take non-human to mean something more parallel like.......... such as human form but not human.

This is like the show the first 48 hours ....as time passes so will the evidence and leads

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think they might have called police and said aliens but the police statement about the incident found it better to change it to non human entities. Thst might be protocol to call aliens that, who knows.
The RCMP send these reports to local news outlets, or radio.

There are several UFO reporting websites in BC, perhaps it made it to one of those by the 'victims'?
BC is a hotspot for UFOs

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The responding RCMP cpl tweeted this:

Chung sent out this tweet Monday morning regarding the incident: “Strange but true. #cqrcmp went to a report of ET sighting in #PortCoquitlam in the early morning. Area searched and no aliens found.”

Read more: www.vancouversun.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by grey580

Someone should retire that picture. Overused and not funny anymore

Made me laugh used in this circumstance!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Were going to have to get used to this as time progresses, their coming here or are here for a good reason, they wont harm you if you dont harm them

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I believe if it was a Bigfoot (whatever name for it your Country uses) these people would have said Bigfoot not non-human/ Entity etc.

Until the witnesses give a description we won't know..let's see if they come forward with a description

I don't think Bigfoot likes to come around people nor people things and places.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
Were going to have to get used to this as time progresses, their coming here or are here for a good reason, they wont harm you if you dont harm them

Well that could be true, but I saw a documentary that showed a couple of human corpses around the world, with laser like cuts just like the cattle, tongues gone, anus cut our and the humans had no blood. Does not sound friendly to me. Unless there is more then one kind.

"Further perplexing is the fact that there was no blood. It is clear that this systematic mutilation was executed with speed, precision, and powered by an advanced intelligence."

"The report was rather simple in that, there were no signs of struggle. No typical violence occurred here. No ropes or weapons were involved."

www.alienvideo.net...

OK VERY GRAPHIC PHOTOS DON'T LOOK IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE NUDE HORRID DEATH PHOTOS.
All of this was done while the guy was awake and alive and he died from the pain it notes...

Then there is stories like missing man Todd
"(Oh, and a few days later one of Todd's boots was found a mile from where police originally found the man's four wheeler... on the top of a very tall tree.)"
www.theweeklyconstitutional.com...

edit on 18-7-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

British Columbia...home of the "Liberty Caps".

I wonder if they were under the influence of "something".

All jokes aside if they really saw what they say they did it must have been pretty scary.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by grey580

Someone should retire that picture. Overused and not funny anymore

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This story reminds me very much of a similar story reported sometime in the mid 80s here in Rochester, NY. I've searched for years, ever since I got my first computer in '99, for anything related to it, but no luck. Anyway, according to the report, a female Realtor entered the front door of a long-vacant house that was located on a residential street somewhere in the inner city of Rochester, followed by a couple, a man and a woman. According to witnesses, of which there were many, men, women and children, the Realtor ran screaming out the front door, as did the man and woman. They promptly got in their car and sped away.

Here's where it gets weird...

Seconds after the car left, witnesses said that a humanoid creature of average height, wearing what seemed to be a silvery, tight-fitting bodysuit, and who had very white skin and bright yellow hair, exited through the front door. The humanoid then produced a piece of apparatus that resembled a small vacuum cleaner with a long nozzle, and proceeded to wave it over the ground. Then, after a few moments, the humanoid began to levitate from the front lawn, then shot upward at a tremendous speed and disappeared. None of the witnesses reported seeing any type of craft. This happened during late afternoon.

The witnesses who spoke with the reporter were obviously frightened and confused, some were even crying as they recounted their experience -- I clearly recall the face of one particular man, a thirty-five to forty-year-old black man wearing a white tank top, who, visibly shaken, could barely speak through his tears. The Realtor and two other people were treated in hospital for shock. They did not speak to the press, and their names were not given.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JOTTER
This doesn't surprise me because I was just talking about FEAR and the Space Souls yesterday. I speak about it because it's time for humans to wake up to the fact that there are Space Souls everywhere, regardless if we *see* them or not. I find that the hardest part for humans on this planet to grasp, is the idea that we are not alone, never have been alone and our entire growth as a civilization is due to the custodian
Space Souls who have taken care of us since *before the beginning.*

Unfortunately again, humans have watched these *ALIEN* movies where it's just a big *shoot 'em up cowboy* slaughter and so they've associated the Space Souls with fear, danger and harm. There is no truth to this at all, but humans just can't wrap their head around the idea of other entities in this wide, vast, infinite Universe.

As the Space Souls have noticed, Planet Earth Humans are the most arrogant souls in the Universe. They're the only ones who've separated themselves from the Source. They've made up their own *religions* with a master they call *God* and they both thank him and blame him in the same sentence. Whatever happens to them is always this *God's fault* whether it comes to their bad health, their bad attitude, or their bad breath. It's certainly this *God's* fault if they aren't paying attention and get themselves into a car accident...

The Space Souls are starting to come to us in a visual now and it's going to continue. It's time for them to become an everyday experience and they're doing this specifically so we won't be so terrified. As I mentioned before, having a heart attack because of FEAR is not really what they want for us. We need to meet them with humbleness and kindness as they are not here to harm. They'll certainly be welcomed in my home anytime, and they know it..

wow, there are sooo many glittering sparkly nuggets here for me to comment on that I wouldn't even know where to begin.

so, as not to risk getting a spanking by one of the mods for being a smartass I will simply comment on the fact that if the space monsters are becoming an everyday experience so people won't be terrified, then they failed miserably in this particular case.

okay, that's it, I am forcing myself to move along without further comment on your painfully tantalizing post.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join