It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RCMP search for "non-human entities" in BC

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ok, guys. You keep forgetting that they were alien entity's. Not Wolverines, bears.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1
reply to post by stupid girl

LOL, why are they so obsessed with probing us? Are our intestinal tracks that interesting? I know mine isnt. Much like a lot of people I know its full of ****.

It is all very Dr. Strangelove

Boring out the rectum of cows, and allegedly a human on a recent thread here, presumably building some horrific anal jaw-bone mutant

Seriously though, are these the body parts most useful to them in repairing their own bodies ? I guess they take cows' internal organs as well sometimes, and also every drop of blood perhaps for transfusions

But in terms of scientific study, just how many rectums does one need to examine and dissect in order to establish a default sample

Maybe it's for the best they don't land and establish contact
edit on 20-7-2012 by quantumfluctuation because:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Char-Lee

You're still reading those? lol It was hours ago you posted that. I made my way through a few of them but too many. I think the alien asking for a ride on the the guy's bike was pretty funny and tad ridiculous haha
edit on 20-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

Yeah, some pretty funny stories and some that are believable, but I was looking for the Realtor and couple go into house and see alien that was mentioned in the thread. Didn't find it though.

Also was curious of any happenings in area I lived as a child since I had some odd happenings but didn't see any of those either!

I think the guy shooting from his crab boat at the UFO is pretty believable as that is about what I would expect, shooting at it! if so then since 2000 at least our Government has had triangular flight ability that can hoover and is silent, noticed the helicopter was also silent and I know they did develop a silent chopper.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by quantumfluctuation

It's a delecacy on their planet. It's like caviar to them.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I find the silent chopper really hard to swallow myself. Even if the motor is silent, those high speed blades spinning still has to make a bunch of noise.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

I find the silent chopper really hard to swallow myself. Even if the motor is silent, those high speed blades spinning still has to make a bunch of noise.

I saw a special on it on TV a while back. They had used sound to cancel the sound and did indeed make it silent.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Not sure if this story is legit or not, but I have had over a dozen UFO sightings in the past year or so, including Hyneks 1st, 2nd, & 5th types, & possible at least one, possible 2 of the 4th type.

I live in the B.C. Canada interior.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

The best laugh i had all day. COLORADO incident got me a lil diown.

thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

Actually that is EXACTLY what I'm saying!!!

If you're a hungry creature who has climbing ability and see some balcony
with edible flowers or other natural food source, it is ABSOLUTELY possible
to get on some balcony and terrorize some local human!

In my old place near downtown Vancouver, I had an entire family of raccoons
scale three stories to get at some bird-seed in a neighbour's bird feeder...AND
they were successful in obtaining it!

I only mentioned Wolverines because the witnesses told of a larger series
of creatures and on an anthropological basis, the only creature I know of
that is LARGER in size, that looks somewhat humanoid when standing...
AND can still climb are Wolverines...AND....of which LOCAL REPORTS
of such creatures HAVE BEEN MADE QUITE RECENTLY.

I suspect the witnesses have a local food supply that might be attractive to wildlife.

I can ALSO surmise that there is STILL a possibility of local youth doing a breakin,
and being mostly small stature wearing dark clothing such as hoodies COULD be
mistaken for alien entities.

Since no photographic evidence is present, we only have the word of the witnesses,
of which there is NO verifiable claim to veracity AND credibility that has been investigated.

Therefore MY OWN KISS principle applies (Keep It Simple and Short) which means
that on the balance of available probabilities, the SIMPLEST explanation is USUALLY
the CORRECT ONE! Ergo, NO ALIEN ENTITIES....and more likely that local HUNGRY
wildlife OR localized criminal activity is the culprit.

I'm NOT SAYING that the witnesses DID NOT SEE anything, but rather after having recorded
almost 2300 HOURS of Video Deposition for many Legal Cases, I have seen first hand
examples where a witness has PERCEIVED an event in a manner that is fundamentally
DIFFERENT from a verifiable set of circumstances (i.e. video evidence).

Our emotions get the best of us and we see what we want to see
EVEN IF the video evidence tells us its something TOTALLY DIFFERENT!

So again, more likely wildlife or humans and NOT alien entities!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I find the silent chopper really hard to swallow myself. Even if the motor is silent,
those high speed blades spinning still has to make a bunch of noise.

On a technical basis, MANY of you can buy a consumer example of
noise cancellation technology. i.e. Bose Noise Cancelling Headphone
and within the realms of ultra-quiet helicopters, we already have V-shaped
helicopter blade designs that can cut acoustic signatures to 1/10th of
what they are NOW...add in ACTIVE noise cancellation systems and
you'd have a super, super quiet helicopter. And in some cases,
modern chopper hull designs and multi-pronged technology
would make a military style helicopter almost SILENT....
down to a mere hissing sound!

So the previous post about the example of the guy
SHOOTING at a UFO and a super quiet helicopter
is no longer the realm of science fiction but
is now an example of TODAY'S TECHNOLOGY!

See weblinks:

The technology of noise cacellation:

en.wikipedia.org...

---

Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...-cancelling_headphones_development

---

Whisper Quiet Helicopter Blade Design:
www.militaryphotos.net...

---

Stealth Helicopter Blade Designs:
www.smartplanet.com...

----

Inexpensive Commercial Example of a quieter-than-normal helicopter design:
(It's STILL NOISY but nowhere NEAR what I usually hear compared to most helicopters!)
a Brad Clark designed and Elling Halvorson back Whisper-Jet Helicopter:
www.whisperjethelicopters.com...

edit on 2012/7/20 by StargateSG7 because: spelling and grammar fixes

edit on 2012/7/20 by StargateSG7 because: edittorial edit to clarify stuff

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

Silent? Not even close. That thing is louder than my harley

A lot quieter than regular choppers sure, no where close to being silent though.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

lmao...that's definitely a new fave..lolol..

the pancake one is still my all time fave though

Mr. Paul Simonton, a chicken farmer in Eagle River, Wisconsin saw a disc-shaped craft land vertically on his farm. A hatch opened, and when he approached he saw three human-looking men inside. They asked him for some water. They appeared to be cooking pancakes on a griddle, and in exchange for the water they gave him four of the pancakes from griddle. The episode survived a rigorous assessment by the U.S. Air Force and is carried in their files as "unexplained."

The link has pictures of the "pancakes". Obviously the aliens could use some flapjack making lessons, because there is no amount of syrup on the planet that would get me to eat one of those pitiful excuses for a pancake.

alien wife: hey honey, how was work today?
alien dude: oh, just flew around the galaxy makin' some pancakes but we ran out of water
alien wife: oh no! so you had to stop making delicious space pancakes?
alien dude: naw, we stopped at earth wisconsin and asked a chicken farmer for some

edit on 20-7-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

OMG hysterical!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

A lot quieter than regular choppers sure, no where close to being silent though.

===

I agree with you that it's not exactly TRULY QUIET but it IS a commercial system
which begs one to consider that if an el-cheapo business system can do this
relatively inexpensively, IMAGINE what a government that last year spent
$62 BILLION DOLLARS on the "Black Budget" portion of its greater than
$600+ BILLION defence budget could do?!

Think 25 to 50+ years ahead of mainstream technology!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Yep, that is a valid point as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The military one they showed on the TV special about new military equipment was shown and it was silent when they turned on the noise canceling silencer. Totally silent as far as I could tell. Up close I bet there would be a swoosh.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

But, again, they did not report the far more obvious 'two figures in dark clothing' or 'two - insert name of suspected widlife here', but 'non- human entities', and the clue is in the title- 'non human', which rules out the burglars.

My main problem with the wolverine duo is, not that they managed to climb into the apartments, but that they got up on their hind legs, in unison, for long enough for the witnesses to misidentify them, and lets face it, there isnt anything so wierd about wolverines that you would describe them as 'non human entities' in any other circumstances.

No, whatever these people thought they saw was definitley unusual enough for them to have used the description 'non-human entities', so if it was something every day and normal, it must have somehow been lit or framed strangely enough for the two witnesses to completely misidentify it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Oh boy, here goes...I'm sorry to all the women that took insult by my statement. It was merely meant to say in response to people freaking out and running away from what appeared to be an alien entity. There's too much fear of the unknown going around. Of course we don't have full details on the story as to how they were frightened so much. I just know that I'm the type of person that would want to investigate a little further before running away from something of that nature.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dentsinger

Oh boy, here goes...I'm sorry to all the women that took insult by my statement. It was merely meant to say in response to people freaking out and running away from what appeared to be an alien entity. There's too much fear of the unknown going around. Of course we don't have full details on the story as to how they were frightened so much. I just know that I'm the type of person that would want to investigate a little further before running away from something of that nature.

I have to look at your posts sideways! Your Avatar makes me dizzy and queasy!;-)

No big deal on the Balls thing, but I sometimes think men feel they have cornered the market on courage...let them give birth I say!! Then let us hear about Balls!

You are so right about the fear and I am surprised at the amount of reports of people saying they "shot the entity".
I n one case i read it sounded as if the creatures hand motions it was asking for some kind of help and instead the guy took off in fear, not even curious enough to approach. Still i guess we never know how we would respond unless it happened to us.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I've seen footage of "silent" helicopters, etc.

I just kinda laugh to myself & think "are they kidding? It's noisy as hell!"

It would have to be TOTALLY silent, & have the ability to be there, then gone, like a ghost.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join