It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RCMP search for "non-human entities" in BC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Mounties were dispatched late Sunday to a Port Coquitlam condo after two people ran screaming from their patio from a pair of “non-human entities.” RCMP Sgt. Grant Wong said a search was conducted, but police couldn’t locate the alleged extraterrestrials at the home. “A little bit of X-Files for us, but maybe we’re not as good as Mulder and Scully,” he said.

linky

This story is just 7 hours old, im not sure if we will hear more from this or not. but I'd definitely like to hear a witness description.
edit on 17-7-2012 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

whoa... creepy.

maybe they actually saw something?

what if the aliens were saying "hello, where is the gas station" and they understood it as BARUGHH BURRR Hur haha HURAhhhhhhhhhh

Bon chica bon chica wop sica Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

( men in black lol )

who knows?

peace.

Mod Edit: Full quote of preceding post removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak
edit on 17/7/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Yeah Im hoping someone else can find another link or that a witness comes forward soon. As a Canadian I DO know that the RCMP don't mess around... The people must have been credible and visibly shaken. So they saw something. but what they saw is still a huge mystery.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

I found a link from the local news , it seems RCMP Cpl. Jamie Chung is on twitter so maybe you could ask for a description of the “non-human entities”

Chung sent out this tweet Monday morning regarding the incident: “Strange but true. #cqrcmp went to a report of ET sighting in #PortCoquitlam in the early morning. Area searched and no aliens found.”

www.thenownews.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
More info here including a police statement.

www.vancouversun.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks Gortex! your like an info ninja. I have to go to work now but i'll be back later to check this all out some more. hopefully this thread is boiling over with info when I get home haha.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Interesting story.

It actually would be a great cover for trying to burglarize a place. The victims run off scared, and the burglars get a free take on what they want for a few quick minutes, and get a good chuckle in the meantime.Then they discard the costumes quickly, and they are unidentifiable.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
There was a UFO sighting reported earlier that evening from the folk festival in Vancouver (by Jericho Beach). The UFOs sounded like Chinese fire lanterns but a witness says they were moving too fast.

It does sound like the RCMP thought it might be someone trying to burglarize the apartment. But it certainly does sound like an interesting (and very weird) story. I doubt the police will reveal any more details.

I personally thought it was a bit funny, it happened on Wilson Street. "Wilson?, Wilson!???"

By the way, the RCMP are the local police in Port Coquitlam. It wasn't a "federal investigation" or anything like that.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Don't want to be a party pooper or a stickler for detail but couldn't a "non human entity" be a bear or something else non human?

Its only the Mounty that called it in as an ET after misunderstanding the reported sighting of a "non human entity"

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

There was a UFO sighting reported earlier that evening from the folk festival in Vancouver (by Jericho Beach). The UFOs sounded like Chinese fire lanterns but a witness says they were moving too fast.

That does make the story have more of an edge of reality to it.

Makes you wonder how they come to the choices of who they make a "visit" to , if it was in reality extraterrestrials of some sort.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon

Don't want to be a party pooper or a stickler for detail but couldn't a "non human entity" be a bear or something else non human?

Its only the Mounty that called it in as an ET after misunderstanding the reported sighting of a "non human entity"

I think if it was a bear, that they would have called in animal control officers. It really wouldn't be all that unusual to have bears (or even more likely, raccoons) , in the area. Yes, non-human entity could be anything, from ants and birds to rocks. I'm sure that the RCMP got a description, and if it sounded like a bear, I'm sure they would have noted it as such.

I doubt they are going to release their report or witness descriptions.

And just to clarify, its "Mountie", not "Mounty".

edit on 17-7-2012 by bluestreak53 because: Added note on spelling

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Sent him a tweet. Here's his twitter name @rcmpjchung. Story seems interesting and could be credible seeing as it's coming from a member of the military. Although he said it could have been an attempted robbery, possibly could have been robbers dressed up??

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What a great story to wake up to. I hope more information comes out. I'm going to be digging around on this one. So far no description or details to what they saw?

Well, there is an alien abduction group in Port Coquitlam.

alien-abduction.meetup.com...

edit on 17-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

I have't really got a handle on this twitter thing. All I ever see is just the same topic pinned everywhere. Is there a way to see an actual discussion?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

if there is something being discussed/commented on just click the tweet itself (if your on a computer) I guess the same goes for if your on a mobile as well, it will show you the list of comments on it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

Lol, if it was a bear it would say a bear. And if it was a bear in the house it would leave a mess behind, paw prints also i would imagine.

If they were that frightened i would take an educated guess it would be the grays or reptillians. The later I have seen, have never seen a gray though.

It does make me amused when witnesses state they saw extraterrestrials and no one believes them, denialists just cannot handle the truth lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Same thing goes for intruders in disguise. The last thing anyone is going to immediately think is aliens or ghosts are on their balcony. First reaction would be an intruder no doubt. I would really like to hear the 911 call. If they said "Entities" during the call, you can be pretty sure they were convinced of that.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This sounds like an excellent story but until we get more news through about the incident it's going to be very difficult to pin point what the 'non-human entities' were. Could they have been a rare specie of animal which are not seen often? Cold they have been humans who were having a laugh and donned alien-like masks? It's brilliant that the police have documented this sighting. Let's open for further developments and information in the coming hours and days.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
the sighting took place on a balcony in a condo! how could a bear get up there???

if it was burgalers,they must have pretty determined to rob the joint! didn't anyone see them climbing up???
why wouldn't they enter through the front and dawn their masks in the elevator and go to their door?
the story does sound odd though.
perhaps the tenants were out,and came home to find the intruders hiding on the balcony.
who knows!!!
keep us posted anyway!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614
Sent him a tweet. Here's his twitter name @rcmpjchung. Story seems interesting and could be credible seeing as it's coming from a member of the military. Although he said it could have been an attempted robbery, possibly could have been robbers dressed up??

The RCMP are not military, FYI. Hence the name, Royal Canadian Mounted Police...
Just sayin'

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join