It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Battle for Damascus? Bashar has fled to the Alawite Mountains.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
I can see your trying desperately to defend the rebels, i guess you wont respond over on that image of a Child solider been used by the rebels not surprising.

I don't need to defend the Rebels. They're the ones taking ground.

Agent, no matter how badly you wish it wasn't the case the vast majority of those fighters are Syrians and having young men fighting in war isn't anything new. You get bent out of shape about young men fighting for a cause but say nothing about the unarmed ones killed by Assad's forces.

Now you sit there and think about that one for a while.

I don't need to defend the Rebels. They're the ones taking ground.
Claims made by them on Twitter and the mainstream news outlets, which have even had lied before, i guess you seem to forget everything we learned over the last pas couple of months ago.

Remember Danny Abdul-Dayem?

You get bent out of shape about young men fighting for a cause but say nothing about the unarmed ones killed by Assad's forces.

Ah yes men like in thread OP image of that young 12 year child?

Now you sit there and think about that one for a while.

You seem to quiet desperate to win me over to the rebel side , my answer is no.

I don't need to defend the Rebels. They're the ones taking ground

Well from your posts in here you certainly are defending the rebels, i guess you wouldnt mind seeing Sryia been taken over by the Muslim Brotherhood then.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

But since you said.
Screw all of that.
Shows how much respect you have for the children nor law

How was indiscriminate artillery fire into dense civilian neighborhoods lawful? See that's the flaw in your logic.

It's myopic.

my·op·ic [mahy-op-ik, -oh-pik]
adjective

1.Ophthalmology. pertaining to or having myopia; nearsighted.
2.Unable or unwilling to act prudently; shortsighted.
3.Lacking tolerance or understanding; narrow-minded.

edit on 17-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Its a shame Assad supporters aren't calling Russia out for their part in this mess. You do know the Majority of Arms, being used in this Civil War, are RUSSIAN made ?

And you wonder why, Russia has backed the Assad Government.......

Keeping profits up, at the cost of Syrian blood.

Equipment of the Syrian Army

But continue to blame anyone else, to further agendas......

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Claims made by them on Twitter and the mainstream news outlets, which have even had lied before, i guess you seem to forget everything we learned over the last pas couple of months ago.

Remember Libya and Egypt?

You've said similar things many times before.

Yeah, I remember.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I guess you haven't learned anything out of the Libyan conflict not surprisingly, i guess you believe that Iran has a Nuke then to.

How was indiscriminate artillery fire into dense civilian neighborhoods lawful?

explain this, 4 massacres 4 UN meetings and all these massacres have happened timely right before a UN meeting were supposed to take place.

The attack on Tremseh was not a massacre. Since the facts were getting out only 100 or so have been and largely of them have been fighters, not civilians.

Slayer let me show you an old video

This is an video that shows an what it supposed to look like an artillery attack in Homs however i have questioned such videos and largely due to these facts.

1:In every videos that i have seen the rebel cameraman always seem to know the exact time and place where the artillery is supposed to happen, how does he know that?

2; artillery shells don't just fire one rounds, they fire multiple rounds, in this one video we only see one huge another one smoke from the area or building buts it.

3:at 2:21 the rebel camerman really seems to be acting it out rather then reporting it.

4:In the video they don't sound like an artillery shelling other then just explications from multiple bombs

How was indiscriminate artillery fire into dense civilian neighborhoods lawful?

You do know that rebels are entering the city were tunnel networks right?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Its a shame Assad supporters aren't calling Russia out for their part in this mess. You do know the Majority of Arms, being used in this Civil War, are RUSSIAN made ?

Its a shame that some of the rebel supporters aren't calling out Qatar, Saudi Arabia, America for there part in the mess to for providing weapons and funds to.
Saudi Arabia and Qatar are financing and arming Syrian gangs

Iraq slams Qatar, Saudi Arabia on arms for Syria rebels

Saudi Arabia, Qatar arming Syrian rebels

CIA Syria Secret Plan To Help Rebels Risks Arming 'Bad Guys'

It’s Official: CIA Arming Syrian Rebels

So the next time you criticize me try and do some more open research on it, like i have been doing for two months, slayer.

Or otherwise your agenda side is showing.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Remember Libya and Egypt?

You've said similar things many times before.

Yeah, I remember.

Ah speaking of Libya..

The moment is saw this person last year in the pictures thats the moment i had feeling that America would push him to be the next prime minster of Libya, how odd is that Slayer eh? So apparently Slayer and the few friends of his, no offense meant.

Dont seem to have a problem of Egypt been run by the Mulism Brotherhood, while truthfully speaking the new Libyan prime minster of libya Mahmoud Jibril.

Who himself was a former Muslim brotherhood member, is still loyally to there beliefs, which is why they are going to push for an Islamic constitution.

So please SLAYER69 do try provide some factor of common ground in here, you could claim that the rebels are taking ground, but the question for how long?

The former ex ambassador stated on CNN he has urged for an limited military intervention, if the rebel were on the winning side he wouldn't been calling for that.
The ambassador also claimed that Assad was behind the terror attacks in Syria? and now his just rephrasing and fitting the narrative of the mainstream news outlets claim that Assad is and will use chemical weapons.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

This is nothing but a staged war for the western aims and the pro-western arabic nations (Saudi Arabia, Quatar, Bharain) who are wealthy and oil-rich and who are so afraid of their poor citizens who could mount an opposition such as Egypt has done. My guess is that Assad was paid off to let this happen - his wife is British - and the UN - again - comes in and does absolutely nothing to save the innocent people.

Syria is a strategic land needed to keep the crazy war bent mullahs in Iran from causing big problems to the oil-producing nations.

This is all so evil and wrong.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Its a shame that some of the rebel supporters aren't calling out Qatar, Saudi Arabia, America for there part in the mess to for providing weapons and funds to.
Saudi Arabia and Qatar are financing and arming Syrian gangs

Iraq slams Qatar, Saudi Arabia on arms for Syria rebels

Saudi Arabia, Qatar arming Syrian rebels

CIA Syria Secret Plan To Help Rebels Risks Arming 'Bad Guys'

It’s Official: CIA Arming Syrian Rebels

So the next time you criticize me try and do some more open research on it, like i have been doing for two months, slayer.

Or otherwise your agenda side is showing.

First, Im not Slayer.

Second, 3 of the very links you brought me, had either Chinese or Russian arms, on the rebel fighters !!!

Seems in every little conflict,in the Middle East, the very ones supporting these dictators, have their hands in the arms game. By proxy, or not, they make MONEY off the deaths of these people. THAT'S my point, that you don't want to admit. Blaming the USA and Israel, is the only agenda, you seem to continue to perpetrate.

Thank you for the links,and the proof.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Well, it looks like things are going as it should. One side appears to be getting routed and the other is gaining ground. Before you know it, one side will have exhausted all of its manpower, equipment, and morale. What comes after that? An end to hostilities, and it did not take an international peacekeeping force, resolutions from an international body, or any form of outside interference.

The Syrians decided when to start this conflict, and they will determine when it ends. It remains to be seen what the outcome will be? As with this war itself, the Syrians will decide the outcome. Perhaps, President Assad should get on the horn with his benefactors to get his exile arrangements in order? It sounds as though his days as leader seem to be all but numbered? On another note, he should probably think about getting a team of good attorneys together, because he may have a date with the Hague and a war crimes trial if the man can make it out alive. Time to move on to the next international travesty or crisis?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

www.voltairenet.org...

Milan missiles.Also some reports have suggested presence of Javelin Missiles ,though there was no confirmation from Syrian sources.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Seems in every little conflict,in the Middle East, the very ones supporting these dictators, have their hands in the arms game.

By proxy, or not, they make MONEY off the deaths of these people. THAT'S my point, that you don't want to admit. Blaming the USA and Israel, is the only agenda, you seem to continue to perpetrate. Thank you for the links,and the proof.

Did you even read the links or not? because i am highly doubting that you read them through.

Blaming the USA and Israel, is the only agenda, you seem to continue to perpetrate.

First off i am not blaming the USA or Israel i have been pointing out how the CIA is arming the rebels, but seems to me that you have ignored that link that i posted.

Them you claim the three links that i provided are Russian arms?
Since when is IslamTimes news source a Russian news source? why haven't you read that article before responding to me?

Its pretty clear whats happening in here by few users just like last year. No thank you for ignoring the links.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Saudi suicide bomber who blew up in syria was auctioned for 400,000$ ...

www.nairaland.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Agent ,I have not recieved any reports of mass fighting.Sporadic fighting ,but no mass battles. and this is from primary source,who lives in Damascus. The media is becoming a rebel propaganda outlet,so stop getting worked up.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Them you claim the three links that i provided are Russian arms?
Since when is IslamTimes news source a Russian news source? why haven't you read that article before responding to me?

I did read the articles.

These are the pictures USED in the articles.

Chinese and Russian made weapons.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by sonnny1

www.voltairenet.org...

Milan missiles.Also some reports have suggested presence of Javelin Missiles ,though there was no confirmation from Syrian sources.

As I said. Money to be made.

Ironic though,that the two countries, who sell the most arms to Syria, are the very two, that would have the most to lose, if Assad was ousted.......

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Russians have forgiven loans issued to Assad.Only then Assad has been able to procure weapons,which I believe was in exchange for Tartus.

Not much money.But a warm water port ,yes.

And Assad aren't going to be ousted by Al Qaeda.Elections are incoming in 2014. Thats when the will of syrian people will be seen.
edit on 17-7-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I think the elections, are far away, Ludwig. I really dont think, the elections will happen.
Change will happen, before hand. I might be wrong, though.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Change will happen, before hand. I might be wrong, though.
Let me guess you believe the rebels will win? highly unlikely.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

As for the weapons that you saw, you do realize that the AK 47s and its models are highly and heavily sold at the black markets right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join