It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Battle for Damascus? Bashar has fled to the Alawite Mountains.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I think the elections, are far away, Ludwig. I really dont think, the elections will happen.
Change will happen, before hand. I might be wrong, though.

Yes,I am of the opinion that(= western intelligence are attempt an assassination on Putin or Assad in Oct this year .or an attack on Iran).
(Well the ground work for a false flag in Olympics is being laid and I believe after that false flag there could be nuclear attack on Syria/Iran. And this is opinion I got from an astrologer I am on the fence on this one.)

There

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

rebels winning not,but syria destroyed yes.An astrologer I know thinks that Syria,Iran,USA ,China will be destroyed in a nuclear war if it happens in 2012-13.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Let me guess you believe the rebels will win? highly unlikely.

I don't know who's going to win. I don't have a dog in the race. Im hoping for a peaceful solution.

Although, I laugh when I hear Russia will not vote on an ouster for Assad, because hes the "popular" vote. Ironic, when Russian citizens are in the streets, calling for Putin to step down.

Seems like there's are a lot of unpopular Leaders in the World.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

As for the weapons that you saw, you do realize that the AK 47s and its models are highly and heavily sold at the black markets right?

edit on 17-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Yes, I do.

Trust me though. Majority are being Sold by Russia and China. I gave a link, a few posts back, to show you who the Syrian Government was buying them from.

War profiteering is the only business, in the Middle East, that thrives.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Russia is a nation out of a 100 million people, as for the Russian opposition they are nothing more then the Russian western liberals,communists and neo fascists.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Russia is a nation out of a 100 million people, as for the Russian opposition they are nothing more then the Russian western liberals,communists and neo fascists.

That didn't stop the Red Scare from gaining ground.

All it takes is a few, to start a revolution.

Albeit it, Putin is still KGB, in his heart. I don't think he would have a problem, taking control of his country, with the boot on everyone's neck.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

icensing OJSC IzhMash has repeatedly claimed that the majority of manufacturers produce AK-47s without a proper license from IZH.[65][66] The Izhevsk Machine Tool Factory acquired a patent in 1999,[clarification needed] making manufacture of the newest Kalashnikov rifles, such as AK-100s by anyone other than themselves illegal. However, older variants, such as AK and AKM are public domain due to age of design.

bULGARIA,ROMANIA are known illegal manufacturers.

en.rian.ru...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Looks like you don't russia well. If you dont want Putin, then i am sure you wouldn't mind a new hilter in Russia. been run by the ultra nationalist front camp, who have been threatening even china with a nuclear war in the past.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Looks like you don't russia well.

Putin is and always will be KGB.

Hes making lots of money too.

Typical political dictator/financier, hiding behind a semblance of Democracy.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
"A nation's leader has the right to defend his interests against an armed revolt, especially when it is admittedly funded and supported by foreign entities that have been messing with his country for years."

I so happy to read that people feel this way.

There is a difference between a Nations Leader who is ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE....and this SCUM BAG who has maintained an IRON GRIP on POWER as his Father also did for Decades.

This is now a Civil War and I do not believe that a DICTATOR FOR LIFE...will ever come out on top during a Civil War. This is a LONG TIME COMING. There is a a Major Shift of Human Concepts going on in the Middle East as most of it has to thank the INTERNET as Social Media Sites have provided the youth of the Middle East with a TASTE of FREEDOM. And they will NEVER GO BACK TO THE WAY THINGS WERE!

This will also happen in IRAN within a YEAR. Iranian Old GUARD Leadership has underestimated the DEMOCRATIC SEEKING YOUTH. Over 70% of the Iranian Population is UNDER 30 YEARS OF AGE. They are Computer Savvy...and via use of Smart Phones and the Internet...they have gained information and support from many a Huge in Number...Massive Iranian American Support Group System.

These Youths are the Future of a Free Iran...and just as in Iraq...there is DIRECT...MILITARY TO MILITARY communication on going between U.S. Military Forces and High Ranking Iranian Military Leadership as the U.S. does not want to Harm a possible new ALLY. It is HIGHLY possible that once the Religious Leadership realizes that their own people are about to take over...that this OLD GUARD RELIGIOUS LEADERSHIP may cause an incident with their Military that would attempt to Make in the eyes of the Iranian Population that the U.S. and Israel are seeking the TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF IRAN. This would be the only way for the OLD IRANIAN LEADERSHIP to rally support and avert their downfall. This is also why the U.S. Policy toward IRAN must be one of patience and restraint...as the ONLY THING preventing an Israeli Attack on Iranian Nuclear Sites is the U.S.

The Iranian Military Leadership is under no illusions of what would be the result of a U.S. Military Response to a last ditch effort via attack by the Old Guard...this is why DIRECT MILITARY TO MILITARY COMMUNICATION IS SO IMPORTANT...as the Iranian Military can be the protector of a FREE IRAN...or CEASE TO EXIST. The U.S. Military prefers them to stay in existence minus the Nuclear Program. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Looking at the picture you showed, of a child soldier ... they sacrifice their own children, and therefore the count about the dead, is worthless.

Just as these rebels are willing to put guns in the hands of small children, and use them as bullet catchers, it is almost certain that the civilian deaths are people they used as shields to get into the cities. And the people tortured, are probably scape goats used by them, to hide and clear their own. And seeing the general "mentality", it is also clear that the army probably did the same.

Putting it differently for you, IFF the west had any sense whatsoever ... they'd better make sure to kill the rebel leaders, sooner than later.

edit on 17/7/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It's going down.
All the exact opposite as you have been portraying on here, which is no surprise as you also were portraying Qaddafi winning with Russia backing him.
Every portion of your falsely portrayed reality is about to be torn apart. Assad is fleeing, rebels are winning, Russia is not saving Assad or he would be in Russia not hiding in some mountains. If Assad is granted no asylum he will either not live through this like Qaddafi or face genocide charges at the Hague like your buddies who lost in Bosnia.
The end is near, about time to pack up your wares and camp out in front of Iran next. There you can proclaim the evil West is to blame for every death and espouse the hollow virtues of Russian support all over again.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Sounds like the rebel supporters are coming out in force today, not surprisingly.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Thanks for showing you you support.

So i take from that you enjoy the new Bosnia? the falling Bosnia? that has the biggest crime rate, the biggest unemployment rate in all of Europe?

Not to mention that Bosnia and Kosovo both are the biggest drug trafficking and human smuggling areas in the world now?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Of course Assad has'nt been messing with another nations, right?

Assad AND his father has been messing in Lebanese politics for YEARS and years, Assad was behind the assassination of a Lebanese PM Hariri and he has been supplying Hizbollah (and Hamas) not to mention other Arab terrorist networks working in and around Africa and the Middle East with weaponry via Iran since the formation of the terrorist groups.

Assad has blood up to his eye balls, alot more so than any present or past Israeli leader by a long shot. By saying that, I'm not blaming Assad for a vast majority of recent massacres in Syria as the Syrian Rebels are not innocent either. Thats just how Arab Muslims are, they are tribal and bent on power and $$$. Heck, they even sell their own daughters for a profit.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Looks like you don't russia well.

Putin is and always will be KGB.

Hes making lots of money too.

Typical political dictator/financier, hiding behind a semblance of Democra=[[[[

And America presidents arent all Evil they are pure saints and holy angels, lets all forget there war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan? defending Israel's Criminal activity like Organ harvesting? or better yet America allying with three brutal regimes of Saudi Arabia and Qatar, Bahrain, which America has been funding Bahrain King with arms crushing the opposition protesters, did you know about that eh? i guess not apparently

Typical political dictator/financier, hiding behind a semblance of Democra
And America is a two state party dictatorship, if you call that democracy i will be laughing at it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

The end is near, about time to pack up your wares and camp out in front of Iran next. There you can proclaim the evil West is to blame for every death and espouse the hollow virtues of Russian support all over again.
I cant wait when the opposition losses so could hear and i cant wait for what new excuses you will come up with next.

Even though my prayers and thoughts are with the Sryian War Victims.

I had a feeling you had eyes sight upon on Iran, i guess since you think Iran is an Enemy and a threat, i guess that makes you a War Monger Republican doesn't it now?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
On Mr.JohnCarter:

Being an ex ICA (Intelligence Community analyst) I have to say that in cases of questionable core collections of data between the Clandestine Service Operations online, and Intelligence Community analysts, it is the responsibility of a Collection Management Officer (CMO) to manage the collection, evaluation and dissemination of NSA/DHS intelligence information . Managing the collection effort requires determining what US policymakers need to know and then communicating those requirements to an Operations Officer. To a CMO in the intel industry, a site like this works essentially like an electronic carnivorous flower trap. It attracts its victims by its promising and appetizing content, and once the fly is deep enough the trap closes. Most here are, as I mentioned in earlier replies, harmless posters looking for some nice and wild theories just to kill some time of daily boredom. But there are some really dangerous individuals, exchanging encoded info via apparently harmless posts about aliens, the usual gov conspiracy theories etc. The perpetrators are anything from mentally unstable youngsters/hackers like Ryan Cleary (suffers from asbergers syndrome) to muslim fundamentalists, all using various forums as info change instead of the usual email/cell exchange. This site is too valuable to be closed. Its vast membership serves a purpose to both NSA and DHS Clandestine Service as one of many great intel gathering sites on the world wide web.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=johncarter

NSA/DHS/CIA and ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) is implementing multiple tools for tip reporting to allow the public and law enforcement partners to report tip information regarding crimes within the jurisdiction of NSA/DHS/CIA and ICE. An ICA evaluates whether the proposed core collection of information from various forums (like this and similar) with an ongoing activity deemed as a threat to national security carries sufficient value, including whether the information will have practical utility, necessary for proper countermeasures from NHS/DHS/CIA. Is that clear enough?

Nice try but not entirely correct. NSA/CSS collects SIGINT from various sources, including foreign communications, radar and other electronic systems. As a Defense Agency, NSA operates under the authority of the Department of Defense. As a member of the Intelligence Community, NSA also operates under the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. Executive Order 12333 authorizes agencies of the Intelligence Community to obtain reliable intelligence information, consistent with applicable Federal law and EO 12333, with full consideration of the rights of U.S. persons. The executive order, however, prohibits the collection, retention, or dissemination of information about U.S. persons except pursuant to procedures established by the head of the agency and if established as necessary for national security, such information is shared with other agencies like DHS, ICE, CIA, and FBI.

Conclusion:
John Carter works for Govt intelligence departments and clearly to track and mold opinions aren't you?

edit on 17-7-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Conclusion: John Carter works for Govt intelligence departments and clearly to track and mold opinions aren't you?

LOL. What did you base that conclusion on? TRA (Texas Redneck Agency)?

Buddy. I contribute with thorough info on current war conflicts in north africa and the middle east. If the style is too 'governish' for you, deal with it as I assume you deal with your other daily mental delusions.

Now tell me something. If I publish this link on latest CIA basic facts on Syria, does that make me a spook?
edit on 17-7-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

John you have been caught. Collection management officer for the govt intelligence and now a propagandist.

Buddy. I contribute with thorough info on current war conflicts in north africa and the middle east. If the style is too 'governish' for you, deal with it as I assume you deal with your other daily mental delusions.

yep,you contribute disinfo.But your momentary lapse caught you.Intelligence Community analyst for the govt .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join