It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Battle for Damascus? Bashar has fled to the Alawite Mountains.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

As Syria burns, Assad's British-born wife goes on £270,000 online shopping spree

link here

I believe we will soon see her head, crown the end of a bloody spike, turned against a cheering people free from this evil bitch wife of Syrias Darth Vader.

edit on 17-7-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

As Syria burns, Assad's British-born wife goes on £270,000 online shopping spree

link here

I believe we will soon see her head crown the end of a bloody spike, turned against a cheering people free from this evil bitch wife of Syrias Darth Vader.

From your source,

Among the 130 items were 11 ottomans costing over £20,000, a dining room table priced at almost £10,000 and a rug worth just under £11,000

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... X

To me that looks like she is furnishing a new pad, their royal estate must be already furnished but what about the new mountain retreat?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

In the beginning of this year, this Intel report "leaked" out;

" Our sources declared BA to be planning to leave Damascus and head out to the northwestern Alawite (Al-Ansariyyah) Mountains. This is the only densely forested region along Syria’s Mediterranean coast. From there, the Assads will continue to fight for their survival.

The Al-Ansariyyah range averages 32 kilometers (20 miles) in breadth and a peak elevation of just over 1,200 meters. The tallest mountain, Nabi Yunis east of Latakia, is 1,562 meters (5,125 feet) high. The range slopes down from its northern tip to an average altitude of 900 meters (3,000 feet) and 600 meters in the south.

Our military and intelligence sources have discovered the Syrian engineering corps working in the forested areas of those mountains on the construction of a fortified encampment, partly inside caves and tunnels. They are enclosing its perimeter with anti-tank defenses armed with anti-air batteries. When finished, the camp will be one of the most heavily fortified strongholds in the Middle East. "

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Everyone points the finger at Assad and foreign governments but they ignore who stands to gain the most with Assad ousted in Syria. The Muslim Brotherhood will gain Syria and just what do you think is happening in the M.E.? I can tell you, the Caliphate is being restored, a revived Ottoman Empire, which is what the Muslim Brotherhood was created for around 1925 and if you think it won't happen, give it another year or 2. This ofcourse was prophecied of, and the prophecies tied to this are coming to pass and many have already passed.

Libya, Egypt and just about every nation around Israel is in the Muslim Brotherhood. You think the west is doing this? Think again, there's more Black Gold in Iran (supporter of Hezbollah and Hamas) and the Saudi's and other Islamic ruled nations, than western nations have in gold. Even Turkey is not the friend of NATO they pretend to be. You see, the West is incredibly stupid when it comes to Taqqiya, they do not see the spider's web they are caught in.
edit on 17-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by masquaBefore we point collective fingers upon western infuence, what is the extent of Saudi involvement in the arming of the Sunni factions?
I've been pointing the same in other threads with respect to the other ME nation's involvement

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Originally posted by becomingawaremaybe he's just small for his age and he's really 17...
No offense but I believe the same since majority of the peolpe outside the US are not as overweight or overfed with calories
Especially when you see 13 to 14 year olds who are close or above the 6 feet mark
I've often visually compared the size of everything including building, cars, rooms, furniture, food portions etc etc
and even a 18 year old is not as big as a 14 year old in US many times in several countries. I've travelled overseas and often times folks ask the same question as per why so many big people in the US?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Keeping profits up, at the cost of Syrian blood.
Equipment of the Syrian ArmyBut continue to blame anyone else, to further agendas......

It is amazing how folks only see the West but not at the NorthEast
I have made this point in many threads as well. The Russians did the same during Iraq crisis too.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

the west is where the Man and his Son lives, even the girls over here have those bodies.

the east is where the Mother and Daughters live, even the men over there have those bodies.

the size difference has little to do with diet.

the young man in the photo is small in stature but has a focused, mature look on his face; he may be older than his size suggests.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

link here

I believe we will soon see her head, crown the end of a bloody spike, turned against a cheering people free from this evil bitch wife of Syrias Darth Vader.

Given these rules...

'Promoting or justifying racism, bigotry, glorifying mass murder and pushing propaganda supporting same? Return to sender'.

I expect this to be removed too?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Given these rules...

'Promoting or justifying racism, bigotry, glorifying mass murder and pushing propaganda supporting same? Return to sender'.

I expect this to be removed too?

No this thread is following the fall of a genocidal mass murdering tyrant not promoting one.

Forever twisting and turning. You would like to see any denouncing of mass murderers banned which is the opposite of the latest rules.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

no actual link to sources
and btw tweets are not credible being a known weapon in the propaganda arsenal

is anybody else experiencing deja vu?

smells like agit-prop
probably more for syrians than for the sheeple of christendom

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
On Mr.JohnCarter:

Being an ex ICA (Intelligence Community analyst) I have to say that in cases of questionable core collections of data between the Clandestine Service Operations online, and Intelligence Community analysts, it is the responsibility of a Collection Management Officer (CMO) to manage the collection, evaluation and dissemination of NSA/DHS intelligence information . Managing the collection effort requires determining what US policymakers need to know and then communicating those requirements to an Operations Officer. To a CMO in the intel industry, a site like this works essentially like an electronic carnivorous flower trap. It attracts its victims by its promising and appetizing content, and once the fly is deep enough the trap closes. Most here are, as I mentioned in earlier replies, harmless posters looking for some nice and wild theories just to kill some time of daily boredom. But there are some really dangerous individuals, exchanging encoded info via apparently harmless posts about aliens, the usual gov conspiracy theories etc. The perpetrators are anything from mentally unstable youngsters/hackers like Ryan Cleary (suffers from asbergers syndrome) to muslim fundamentalists, all using various forums as info change instead of the usual email/cell exchange. This site is too valuable to be closed. Its vast membership serves a purpose to both NSA and DHS Clandestine Service as one of many great intel gathering sites on the world wide web.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=johncarter

NSA/DHS/CIA and ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) is implementing multiple tools for tip reporting to allow the public and law enforcement partners to report tip information regarding crimes within the jurisdiction of NSA/DHS/CIA and ICE. An ICA evaluates whether the proposed core collection of information from various forums (like this and similar) with an ongoing activity deemed as a threat to national security carries sufficient value, including whether the information will have practical utility, necessary for proper countermeasures from NHS/DHS/CIA. Is that clear enough?

Nice try but not entirely correct. NSA/CSS collects SIGINT from various sources, including foreign communications, radar and other electronic systems. As a Defense Agency, NSA operates under the authority of the Department of Defense. As a member of the Intelligence Community, NSA also operates under the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. Executive Order 12333 authorizes agencies of the Intelligence Community to obtain reliable intelligence information, consistent with applicable Federal law and EO 12333, with full consideration of the rights of U.S. persons. The executive order, however, prohibits the collection, retention, or dissemination of information about U.S. persons except pursuant to procedures established by the head of the agency and if established as necessary for national security, such information is shared with other agencies like DHS, ICE, CIA, and FBI.

Conclusion:
John Carter works for Govt intelligence departments and clearly to track and mold opinions aren't you?

edit on 17-7-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

bingo!!!

better brace yourself
i subtly pointed out something similar the other day and was attacked by all his partners in crime

edit on 17-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

he said it himself Here

CIA analysts on ATS ! who would believe that lol..
those agencies are paid billions each yrs by the gov
of course they need clowns to spread the propaganda on the net
paid more then 70 000 a yrs just to do that .. probably more
it was all so simple before controlling the MSM
now with the internet .. they have a big chalenge to do damage control

reply to post by Pimander

Being an ex ICA (Intelligence Community analyst) I have to say that in cases of questionable core collections of data between the Clandestine Service Operations online, and Intelligence Community analysts, it is the responsibility of a Collection Management Officer (CMO) to manage the collection, evaluation and dissemination of NSA/DHS intelligence information . Managing the collection effort requires determining what US policymakers need to know and then communicating those requirements to an Operations Officer. To a CMO in the intel industry, a site like this works essentially like an electronic carnivorous flower trap. It attracts its victims by its promising and appetizing content, and once the fly is deep enough the trap closes.

Most here are, as I mentioned in earlier replies, harmless posters looking for some nice and wild theories just to kill some time of daily boredom. But there are some really dangerous individuals, exchanging encoded info via apparently harmless posts about aliens, the usual gov conspiracy theories etc. The perpetrators are anything from mentally unstable youngsters/hackers like Ryan Cleary (suffers from asbergers syndrome) to muslim fundamentalists, all using various forums as info change instead of the usual email/cell exchange.

This site is too valuable to be closed. Its vast membership serves a purpose to both NSA and DHS Clandestine Service as one of many great intel gathering sites on the world wide web.

edit on 7/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

he said it himself Here

CIA analysts on ATS ! who would believe that lol..
those agencies are paid billions each yrs by the gov
of course they need clowns to spread the propaganda
it was all so simple before controlling the MSM
now with the internet .. they have a big chalenge to do damage control

reply to post by Pimander

Being an ex ICA (Intelligence Community analyst)

You got your alphabet soup all mixed up. ICA is not the same as CIA.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

ICA, ACI, CIA, AIC whatever 3 letters names they have .. they are paid by the gov
part of the billions dollars cyber department to watch for terrorist
and spy on the population .. at the same time spreading disinfo while they are there

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Thought this might be helpful for those who do not believe in disinformation.

www.nytimes.com...

"The Pentagon is developing plans to provide news items, possibly even false ones, to foreign media organizations as part of a new effort to influence public sentiment and policy makers in both friendly and unfriendly countries, military officials said.

Little information is available about the Office of Strategic Influence, and even many senior Pentagon officials and Congressional military aides say they know almost nothing about its purpose and plans. Its multimillion dollar budget, drawn from a $10 billion emergency supplement to the Pentagon budget authorized by Congress in October, has not been disclosed.

Headed by Brig. Gen. Simon P. Worden of the Air Force, the new office has begun circulating classified proposals calling for aggressive campaigns that use not only the foreign media and the Internet, but also covert operations."

-The public outcry against this was so strong the pentagon publicly stated this office was shutting down. However, Donald Rumsfeld is on record stating;

www.fas.org...

Rumsfeld:

"And then there was the office of strategic influence. You may recall that. And "oh my goodness gracious isn't that terrible, Henny Penny the sky is going to fall." I went down that next day and said fine, if you want to savage this thing fine I'll give you the corpse. There's the name. You can have the name, but I'm gonna keep doing every single thing that needs to be done and I have."

-the DOD website has since removed this transcript from their site, the transcript in the above link was copied directly from their site before it was taken down... If you go to this link www.defense.gov... you can see that the article is in the archives section of the official DOD website but if you click the link it comes up as a removed page

articles.latimes.com...

The article (link above) was written by an LA Times military affairs analyst after the shut down of the office of strategic influence and subsequent comments made by Rumsfeld. The author of this article is not stupid, he knew about the closing of the office of strategic influence and exactly what Rumsfeld said, this is the LA Times, not some fly by night newspaper, this proves that the comments were in fact made by Rumsfeld, and serious military analysts believed this was still an ongoing operation.

The Military's New War of Words

"In a policy shift that reaches across all the armed services, Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld and his senior aides are revising missions and creating new agencies to make "information warfare" a central element of any U.S. war. Some hope it will eventually rank with bombs and artillery shells as an instrument of destruction."

-Since 2002 mainstream media is absolutely silent about these programs. Since that time however, we have found disinformation throughout mainstream media reports, all siding with US government agenda. We are also finding more and more journalists loosing their employment for speaking against government policy.

Everything we are getting about the Situation in Syria is disinformation because the mainstream media stopped being actual journalists to being copy pasters without checking sources or caring in the least for truth.
edit on 17-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

ICA, ACI, CIA, AIC whatever 3 letters names they have .. they are paid by the gov
part of the billions dollars cyber department to watch for terrorist
and spy on the population .. at the same time spreading disinfo while they are there

My local IGA disseminates the four food groups, I'm pretty sure they make money off the gov billions given out in food stamps. Ohhh Noooos!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
@ Agent USA Supporter...you are murdering this propaganda thread!

My hat goes off to you and how you have single handedly put all the nuts in here in their place. You have proven the blind patriots wrong, you have exposed the shills, and last but not least you have spoken the truth.

I wish more people on ATS possessed your logic.

The rebels will be fighting amongst themselves for scraps once this coup is finished, just like the Libyan "Liberators" (LOL). The sheeple will return back to their TV set waiting for the next war...Iran...and they will be too stupid to realize that this is the same episode, just a different country.

Some of the comments in this thread are just ridiculous, Slayer69, Sonny, and Tinfoil are in a sad state of denial or they are on assignment.

AND THAT'S A FACT.
edit on 17-7-2012 by FactFactor because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2012 by FactFactor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

nvm no offense meant.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Oh yes it is.

Institute of Communication Agencies (ICA)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join