Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Final Battle for Damascus? Bashar has fled to the Alawite Mountains.

page: 2
21
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter
 



Just in:

According to The Washington Post, US intelligence-gathering on the situation in Syria is currently “fragmentary [and] out of focus”. Specifically, the US intelligence community remains unclear about the tactical and strategic intentions of the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad now hiding, and has limited information about the makeup and strength of the opposition forces in the country.

Other sorces claims, Assad's forces are currently deploying tanks around Al-Midan neighborhood in central Damascus after they failed to storm it. Unconfirmed reports an hour ago states Syrian resistance fighters killed brigadier general isa Doba in Damascus . Situation seems to become chaotic by the hour.
(source MNF Syria).



"Mustafa Osso, an activist inside Syria, told The Associated Press, It seems there is a new strategy to bring the fighting into the centre of the capital," referring to the rebels who fight under the banner of the Free Syrian Army. "The capital used to be safe. This will trouble the regime." (source: Ottawa News/AP)


edit on 16-7-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux
 


I see what your drivin at, and I too would like to see a more simpler notion come about. Yet, again I just don't have that much faith in man to do the right thing when it really counts.

I know lots of people that could burn coffee because they don't have the patience to learn how to make coffee.



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I wonder WHERE the guys who weep crocodile tears NOW for the Syrian People when the same unarmed innocent men, women and children of Syria were slaughtered by the HumanSlayer Assad on day 1 of this conflict?

Worse, these wild beast supporters NOW are claiming both sides are bad, BUT ONLY when their logic and faith had lost, as well as their CREDIBILILTY. Check a few post back, on how stifling had their rotten siding of the wild beast had been, and now, in the hope to gain credibility, to FOOL others, claims BOTH sides are bad. Is there no end to their duplicities?

So now it seemed that that wild beast had fled? And pro-Assadists animals and supporters are now peeing into their pants at the prospect of the angry Syrian People seeking to extract justice, in whatever form they can now?

Who to blame?

Oh....of course - its the same tired old refrain - Blame Western Govts, Bash USA, aportion bad results upon mythical western alphabet agencies, attribute to the Al Queda - no, then blame Al Queda is the CIA, etc, etc. Is there no end to their irrational minds, when tens of thousands of our fellow human brothers and sisters in Syria are dying by the minute?

There are only China CCP govt and Putin of Russia to be blame. The rational Free world had long knew what would happen and had sought to end the killings, but no, those 2 beast supporters had CONTINUALLY veto UN council resolution to end the killings, bring justice to both sides in Syria. Assad had murder ten of thousands, and NO ONE, will want him to be part of a transitional govt. Which court would allow the murderer to be the judge and jury?

See what happens now? There no longer is any rule of law or justice in Syria once the HumanSlayer Assad had been allowed to murder his people freely since day 1. It could have been avoided, long long ago. Now, even a child will want a rifle to toast the brutal Assadists forces, after watching their parents, brothers, sisters and friends tortured and murdered before their eyes.

Go weep your crocodile tears, beast supporters, while the rest of us will try to find solutions to end the carnage now, such as appealing to the Syrian Free Army to be merciful, excercise restrain, and let the Rule of Law be mandated into Syria today.
edit on 16-7-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101
 


Good words ST101. Good words indeed.



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Before we point collective fingers upon western infuence, what is the extent of Saudi involvement in the arming of the Sunni factions?


Saudi Arabia and Qatar
The other key geopolitical plays with the Syrian situation involve two key players in the Gulf, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Saudi Arabia has used the opportunity created by the Arab Spring to funnel support to friendly groups to expand its influence over the region. Qatar, on the other hand has been punching consistently above its diplomatic weight and can best be described as Calgary with a Kissigerian foreign policy.
Saudi Arabia’s moves have included courting Salafis in Egypt, extremists in Libya, curiously sending troops to crush the Arab Spring in Bahrain, and supporting both sides in Yemen. It is now funneling weapons through friendly tribesmen to extreme Sunni groups among the Syrian opposition. *Saudi moves to support ideologically friendly organizations like Egypt’s Al-Nour party are the reflective of their efforts to curb Western and Russian influence in the region and are part of a wider ‘cold war’ with Iran.

www.opencanada.org...




its criminal and edging towards genocide



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
I wonder WHERE the guys who weep crocodile tears NOW for the Syrian People when the same unarmed innocent men, women and children of Syria were slaughtered by the HumanSlayer Assad on day 1 of this conflict?

Worse, these wild beast supporters NOW are claiming both sides are bad, BUT ONLY when their logic and faith had lost, as well as their CREDIBILILTY. Check a few post back, on how stifling had their rotten siding of the wild beast had been, and now, in the hope to gain credibility, to FOOL others, claims BOTH sides are bad. Is there no end to their duplicities?

So now it seemed that that wild beast had fled? And pro-Assadists animals and supporters are now peeing into their pants at the prospect of the angry Syrian People seeking to extract justice, in whatever form they can now?

Who to blame?

Oh....of course - its the same tired old refrain - Blame Western Govts, Bash USA, aportion bad results upon mythical western alphabet agencies, attribute to the Al Queda - no, then blame Al Queda is the CIA, etc, etc. Is there no end to their irrational minds, when tens of thousands of our fellow human brothers and sisters in Syria are dying by the minute?

There are only China CCP govt and Putin of Russia to be blame. The rational Free world had long knew what would happen and had sought to end the killings, but no, those 2 beast supporters had CONTINUALLY veto UN council resolution to end the killings, bring justice to both sides in Syria. Assad had murder ten of thousands, and NO ONE, will want him to be part of a transitional govt. Which court would allow the murderer to be the judge and jury?

See what happens now? There no longer is any rule of law or justice in Syria once the HumanSlayer Assad had been allowed to murder his people freely since day 1. It could have been avoided, long long ago. Now, even a child will want a rifle to toast the brutal Assadists forces, after watching their parents, brothers, sisters and friends tortured and murdered before their eyes.

Go weep your crocodile tears, beast supporters, while the rest of us will try to find solutions to end the carnage now, such as appealing to the Syrian Free Army to be merciful, excercise restrain, and let the Rule of Law be mandated into Syria today.
edit on 16-7-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)




You know sometimes we tell the public the truth, but the public is to naive to even comprehend let alone come to terms with it as it is something that it simply cannot comprehend as denial is the best form of defence.



------------------------
There are many ways that one can judge the degree of foreign support that a militant group is receiving. The indicators can include anything from uniforms and assault rifles to the presence of increasing numbers of anti-tank guided missiles and man-portable air defense systems. But more subtle indications, such as those involving IED components and bombmaking skills, should not be overlooked.

-------------------------
edit on 16-7-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter
 


How nice you just added an image of an Sryian Rebel Child Solider as reported by the dailymail. I guess your a rebel supporter.



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Russia better hurry and get those Attack Choppers to Assad before they miss the show.



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


From what i heard the aid is getting through plane now, activist claimed that they have seen an cargo plane lifting him the things that ship had.

Oh don't you worry Russia isn't So Stupid as you think they are. No i don't think the rebels will win unless you want an Islamist Egypt 2.0



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Oh don't you worry Russia isn't So Stupid as you think they are. No i don't think the rebels will win unless you want an Islamist Egypt 2.0


What I want is irrelevant.
It's what the Syrians themselves want and apparently they are edging closer to Damascus as we talk.



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 



It's what the Syrians themselves want and apparently they are edging closer to Damascus as we talk.


Which Syrians? you do realize that Syria is a nation of 23 million people right Slayer? so if your saying they want the Russians to come will you be stating that they want an NATO military intervention then?

From the way i have looked it.
The Free Sryian Army are hiding behind the civilians in Damascus waiting for an chance to attack or even to bribe, hiding behind civilians is what terrorists would rather do.


Wouldn't you agree at least?
And also this thread op has posted an image of an Child solider used by the rebels themselves and the use of child soldiers was reported to the UN in march, how ironic.



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


Boy you got all of that out of one sentence...


As you have stated 23 million Syrians but the tens of thousands fighting are all CIA, Mossad, MI5 agents...



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Russia better hurry and get those Attack Choppers to Assad before they miss the show.



Russia is too busy, trying to further themselves, from the carnage, they could have helped stop.

And if they do find chemical weapons, or have chemical weapons used, in Syria, Russia will take further steps to distant themselves from it. MHO



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
And also this thread op has posted an image of an Child solider used by the rebels themselves and the use of child soldiers was reported to the UN in march, how ironic.



Screw all of that.

At least this young man has something to fight back with. I wonder how many thousands of young men and women Assad's forces have killed with indiscriminate artillery fire over the past few months?



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 



As you have stated 23 million Syrians but the tens of thousands fighting are all CIA, Mossad, MI5 agents...


I know what your trying to do here and its not going to work Slayer.



but the tens of thousands fighting are all CIA, Mossad, MI5 agents


Here you go maybe you should read this before you criticize me
The Syrian opposition: who's doing the talking?

Oh and while your at it.
Israel president hopes Syria rebels 'will win'

I can see your trying desperately to defend the rebels, i guess you wont respond over on that image of a Child solider been used by the rebels not surprising.



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Taking ground is one thing holding that ground is an entirely different animal, and tanks and helicopters are involved that is going to be one giant crap sandwich.

Tried and true dictators always run like the cowards they are.



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 

At least this young man has something to fight back with. I wonder how many thousands of young men and women Assad's forces have killed with indiscriminate artillery fire over the past few months?
You mean the same artillery fire that the rebels themselves, have been using against Assad?
so from what i take from that post alone is that your fine and ok with Child Soldiers been used by the rebels? and already you received likes for it.

Not surprising.



I wonder how many thousands of young men and women Assad's forces have killed with indiscriminate artillery fire over the past few months?

In the photo its a photo of a 12 year old child not a young man. You do know the rebels have using artillery units as well?



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
I can see your trying desperately to defend the rebels, i guess you wont respond over on that image of a Child solider been used by the rebels not surprising.


I don't need to defend the Rebels. They're the ones taking ground.

Agent, no matter how badly you wish it wasn't the case the vast majority of those fighters are Syrians and having young men fighting in war isn't anything new. You get bent out of shape about young men fighting for a cause but say nothing about the unarmed ones killed by Assad's forces.

Now you sit there and think about that one for a while.



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   


If you don't think that US/Israel and it's allies have a part in this armed rebellion against the people of Syria you need a serious reality check.


Yeah people do need a reality check people act like there are no Eastern intelligence agencies at work in Syria, like China,Russia,and Iran.

Then other arab countries like Saudi,Turkey,Qatar, and Kuwait I really do love it when people try to be be disingenious, and try to turn every topic on this board about the US and Isreal.

Everyone is in Syria.
edit on 17-7-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


But since you said.
Screw all of that.
Shows how much respect you have for the children nor law





new topics

top topics



 
21
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join