It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alien Invasion? A Conspiracy That Could Soon Be Confirmed?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

just a thought... but how do u get a few million people who sit on the internet all day, and would never think about getting up and watching the olympics on tv, to .. get up and turn on the tv?

answer.... tell them they might see aliens!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrikeyMagnet

Originally posted by Just Chris

2012 Olympic logo spells ZION? Many claim the unusual Olympic logo actually drops a huge hint that the world is controlled by Jews when it spells out the word 'ZION'. The guy on the other thread I linked to above also hinted that it could take place around the Olympic Village in Stratford, and funnily enough a document put together here: www.scribd.com... suggests the entire Olympic Village has a number of unusual street names surrounding the location which ties in with Zion.

JC.
edit on 15-7-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

Anybody else notice that with no rotation or rearranging of "letters", the Olympic logo also spells "2012"? I think that's less of a leap than "Zion".

Not that we're clear... it's just that bit's a stretch.

They claimed that it was supposed to spell 2012 but what's with the extra dot? I think it is very likely mainly because it was shown that the Beijing Olympic logo spelled ZION as well -

leaksource.files.wordpress.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Also there is an account of The Lord Mayor of London in 2007 revealing a sculpture called "Spirit of Zionism" and he was quoted as saying something that alluded to the sculpture being in line with the theme with the "logo of the 2012 games" or something to that effect. I don't have the reference off hand but I do remember seeing it and someone making the tie to the ZION logo.
edit on 17-7-2012 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I don't know how people are still debating whether there is a 'zion' theme for the olympics, the opening ceremony has themes from the poem 'And did those feet in ancient times',by William Blake.

A quote from the poem -
"I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land"

And obviously Zion=Jerusalem

www.standard.co.uk...

It speaks for itself really, if you can't see the huge amounts of symbolism and coincidence then you've been duped once again.
edit on 16-7-2012 by zacroyce because: url problem

edit on 17-7-2012 by zacroyce because: .

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight

that's my point, why would they let so much information be out there if that were true.. the "best" psyops and false flags are the ones we don't know about and may never know about ..
reply to post by miniatus

The 'ptb' at the core are ritualistic Luciferians and declaring events 'openly' before they are intended to happen is part of their rite. There are several examples of this forewarning prior to the 9/11 ritual sacrifice in 2001.

I was going to mention this when somebody mentioned all the hint dropping not makings sense but you hit it exactly.. The open declaration to the public even if it's shrouded is needed in order for the event to work properly as well as to absolve some of the karma involved with sacrificing innocents.. it's part of the ceremony for these "magicians".

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

CM, you do bring up a valid point my friend, but answer me this? If it was truly intended to be 2012, then why are the two number 2's different from one another? Can you explain why that is, just asking?

Also, What purpose does the small square box Play in your 2012 assumption? I see it as a dot for an I. Otherwise, why is it there? Just wondering because I got questions like anyone else. It might be something about nothing, while still worth a discussion though.
~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
ob wun your our only hope
edit on 17-7-2012 by CONEDESTROYA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris

Project Blue-Beam is widely believed to be a top secret operation of NASA who has the aim of implementing 3D holographic to a wide audience in what could be called a 'false flag' operation to fool the masses for their own agenda. Aliens & UFO's would slot perfectly into this category in assisting any attempt at creating a one world government.

I'm not all that familiar with blue beam, but there is two major flaw with this plan:

1.What if it rains during one of these holographic projections? or a flock of birds flies through one of them?

it would be funny to watch TPTB explain a flock of migrating geese or a drizzle that simply passes through their 'clear and present danger'.

Besides, why would they be so willing to show us the 'proof' of extraterrestrial life now, when they've been trying to hide that very fact for almost sixty years?

2. And if they holographically project religious deities, what would the growing amount of atheists make of it? and how would they project an image of Mohammed in an predominant Islamic nation, when the image of Mohammed is clearly not meant to be seen?

Just a few questions from an ATS Noob

edit on 17-7-2012 by Thecakeisalie because: accidently pressed the wrong button

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Hi,
London 2012 Olympics sign looks like Lisa Simpson giving head...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lordaqua

It also spells "LION" which considering that England throughout sporting events particularlly football is known as "The Three Lions"

So it depends what you see, but I can see that it could also spell Zion,...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zacroyce
I don't know how people are still debating whether there is a 'zion' theme for the olympics, the opening ceremony has themes from the poem 'And did those feet in ancient times',by William Blake.

A quote from the poem -
"I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land"

And obviously Zion=Jerusalem

www.standard.co.uk...

It speaks for itself really, if you can't see the huge amounts of symbolism and coincidence then you've been duped once again.
edit on 16-7-2012 by zacroyce because: url problem

edit on 17-7-2012 by zacroyce because: .

I agree that there are what would appear, to be some startling symbolism regarding the olympics, but then its all down to perception also.

But your agrument is flawed and is obvious you have no objectivtity either, you state that if you disagree with yourself, you have been duped. Which to me shouts ignorance, which is what I thought ATS stands against.

You have to have a clear view on discussions such as this, by remaining objective & being able to understand both side of an argument or a point of view, you will have a much better of understanding & be better at creating more cohernent believeable points of views & opinions.

I have splinters in my backside as I sit on the fence, however, I have a more clear view of both sides to this discussion. Sometimes people only see what they want to see, which is ignorance.

For Example, the logo could mean LO (London 12) London 2012, Lion -; symbol of england, or indeed Zion. If I was to accept your notion that if I saw anything other than ZION, then I have been duped doesnt agree with me at all. You need to open your mind to all, not just what you want the answer to be
edit on 17-7-2012 by pigsy2400 because: more info

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pigsy2400

I disagree, I do not think that there is even a question over the 'zion' or Jerusalem theme, whether you take the logo as extra proof of that or not. This is one of many things in a long line, and yes if you have missed them you have been duped.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Just checking bbc and they are announcing britain may have a normal summer quote
in time for olympics

so looks like clear skies!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zacroyce

I disagree, I do not think that there is even a question over the 'zion' or Jerusalem theme, whether you take the logo as extra proof of that or not. This is one of many things in a long line, and yes if you have missed them you have been duped.

Well I have been duped then! Obviously,..

The only thing you can rely on,. is stupidity & Ignorance,...jeeez

do you disagree that you should have an open mind?
edit on 17-7-2012 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You can have an open mind about what it means but my point is simply that zion is the theme of the olympics.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Im getting so damn annoyed that members can keep coming and making threads that already exist... what jsut to gain stars and flags?? SEARCH, the information is already there on this site.

My thread a couple months ago London 2012

You can take your information and add it to an already existing thread..

Another thing is OP, you beat me to it. Today I was gathering information to make a thread on the hologrpahic attack at the London games. No point now.. your breif thread chopped that up lol, and I see people already bashing and ignoring the information, regular ats skeptics..

Some points I want to bring up, since the thread I was about to make ina couple hours just lsot hope..

- The governments have holographic tech, as the OP showed the Tupac concert..

- 911 was a staged event holographically, with evidence to back:
There was a thread here recently which got bashed to bits FBI, no bodies at crash site
This EX - FBI agent was first on the scence of 911. She said there were no bodies from the plane crash(no bodies in a hooographic plane), she didnt even see a plane! But she saw angels, which of course were there to guide the spirits, as many who were in the towers lost their lives unexpectadly.. thats what angels do, guide lost souls into the spirit realm. (not relgious, im spiritual for skeptic sake)

- The pentagon "attack".. a witness said she was there when the wall exploded, there was no plane at ALL at the pentagon (because it was a hologram, explosives blew up the wall). source - pentagon "crash"

- BTS claimed the flight numbers of 911 didnt exist (because they were a hologram)
Quick search..

- There were many claims on the ground that one of the planes didnt have any windows..
"The Fox reporter said he didn't see any windows on the plane, and he noticed a blue logo on the nose" (Blue logo could be Nasa? project bluebeam)
source to quote

There are many many other facts that prove those planes didnt exist.. they were holograms being operated from possibly another aircraft in the distance through a high-tech type projecter.

The point of pointing all this out is because I have a STRONG intutional feeling that there will be a fake attack as well. Wether its aliens or terrorists (like 911).. it doesnt matter. I belive the stadium may in FACT be rigged right now with explosive bombs. Which will be set off when a holographic attack is engaged over the Olympic stadium or Illuminati BattleField which I call it..

This technology surely exists, Tupac was simple tech compared to what they truly have. Those planes in 911 seemed very real, but they were indeed holohgraphic technology. I wouldnt be so fast to excuse this "theory" either. We have 10 days before the games, if that stadium is rigged with bombs.. it needs a TRUE thorough scan. ESPECIALLY under the bleachers. The fact that there is half-azz-trained security says more then enough.. You would think they would have the most elite security possible in LONDON. Which there was a thread about an investigator who took the security training and said it was crap... also the cheif or G4S said alot of guards cant even speak english, wont that be hectic when an attack is going on ?

Excusing this matter is the most disgusting ignorance possible... 9-11 was no joke. It happened, it was a set up carried out by unknown intelligence, made to look like a terrorist attack. The fact that there were no bodies at the crash site speaks for itself, as well there was NO plane at the pentagon. Of course these hidden elites will do it again, they've been waiting for this day for a long time. They know they messed up 911, too many people know it was a sick conspiracy. They will do the next "job" 1000x better. The technology is 11 years more advanced (holographic).

Too many signs point out there is going to be devastation at the 2012 olympics. And I feel this needs to get noticed and possibly to the point the olympics get post poned a week or two. Would screw things up for the Illuminati date (11th) people are expecting.

Keep in mind there are professional debunkers and disinfo agents occupying ATS and the internet. They will derail all information. Dont be mislead!!

Thank you for bringing this thread upon OP.. even though you stole my potential thunder. What I contributed was a quick and breif addition from what my thread was going to consist of

~ Love is an art
edit on 17-7-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I definately think that the planes were holograms, the second plane to hit the tower 'dissolves' straight through and you can see the tip of the 'plane' slide through unscathed on the otherside until an explosion covers it with smoke.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

24-hour time out no toy's

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yes exactly 2 threads about the same thing 'false flag' are few lines away from each other. Now what makes you think anything (other than terrorist attack attempts which are always possible at such events) would happen? Such as aliens on Olympic games. What?

I bet my ass nothing will happen of that kind, how can you believe anything so random to happen on some Olympic Games.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

do u ever shut up ?? you get a star for being Ats most annoying skeptic... good for you guy

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
Thanks JC. Whether or not it happens is a matter of time. I always figured the next false flag would be at a place like Disneyworld, in fact I'm already on record saying that. The reason is the number of innocents who would be affected. A lot of innocents at the Olympic Games as well.

Here's something to ponder; the Olympics will be watched live by most of the developed countries on television. What better place is there to instill terror on the multitudes?

Thats my take on this. Whatever happens, be it a terrorist attack, false flag attack, staged ufo landing, real ufo landing, I think we can all agree that regardless of the methods we're globally going down a path that looks to distill our freedoms ever further.

The government doesnt let a good crisis go to waste, so what better than not wasting a crisis? Creating one, and then already having a full fledged plan in place.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join