It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 London Olympics Conspiracy Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Greetings Conspiracy Lovers

Earlier today I was on the phone with my girlfriend.. she found a video on youtube of a disturbing Chinese Advertisment of a Soccer event at the 2012 Olympics in London.

There is a lot of symbolism in this year's Olympics.. the most obvious being the logo.."ZION 2012". I was first introduced to Zionism via David Icke's novel "humanity get off your knees". I know most of Ats doesnt like the guy.. but he has done more research then any of you will period.

Anyways Im sure others have a funny feeling about the 2012 Olympics too. It is the ONLY time humanity comes together in one place ever. The reason is for competitive mentality but nontheless.. a lot of human minds in one spot = easy target.

I am going to post some links, one being the disturbing video my girl found.. others being symbolism of this year's Olympics. If you dont know anything about the Zion-movement (I myself dont know much, just enough) I encourage you too do some research, and maybe even go to your favorite character David Icke and do some diggin

Here is some links;

As you can see in the video, there is a major soccer event going on, and in the background all of London is being destroyed, military everywhere etc.. crazy right?

For those who belive in the Illuminati and there play in the World.. we all know their favorite Symbol, the All seeing Eye Pyramid ? After seeing this picture and architecture of the Olympic Stadium, it reminds me more of the Illuminati Battleground!

Pyramid shaped Stadium Lights?

I will insert a link of the logo as well for those who havent noticed the ZION symbolism.. its suppose to look like fancy-colorful shapes.. well it doesnt get anymore obvious then the total opposite lol. No coincedences here when it comes to the largest event on Earth.

ZION Logo

Last thing I would like to share before I end this thread and open it to discussion and open-research; my girlfriend also brought to my attention the Illuminati playing cards..Most on Ats have read and heard about them, and to a stranger degree, some of these cards became a reality..(Note: In the chinese video there was a scene where Big Ben London gets blown to Shat..I belive this could be the next "911" type event) Check this out people;

Big Ben Illuminati Card

So there we have a nice intro to the Symbolism and conspiracy around the 2012 Olympics, media has been preparing socieites for the year 2012 for many years now.. here it is people, we are living it. I hope others can bring up valid points and open ideas, as well as expand on those that have been related here in this thread. Last thing; I do recommend checking out the meaning behind Zion, and the movement altogether..

Thanks for taking the time to read through Ats, lets discuss

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You missed these . . . (there are many threads about this already but I don't mind)

Before 9 / 11 and 7 / 7 there were clues in card games, comics, film and TV programmes, of the events that would later take place.

Similarly, the BBC has broadcasted a series imagining a nuclear explosion at the London Olympics.

The series includes several clues that suggest that the 'illuminati' are behind the making of the series and that therefore the events that the series imagines, are being planned to take place in the real world.

There are also clues that suggest the 'illuminati' are plotting an attack on the London Underground.

RIK CLAY - Exposes 2012 London Olympics NWO agenda & then KILLS SELF

Bismillah

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Thank you my friend, I didnt bother doing a search as there is of course threads and posts all over the web about the 2012 Olympics, I wanted to bring my own points about Zion/stadium architecture and of course the chinese advertisement..

I appreciate your contributions

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If the chinese advert is for a soccer event, not being held in England.. then forgive my stupidity, but what does that have to do with the Olympics?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Its symbolic in the video makers own twisted ways.. the chinese advert is a soccer event IN London. So it has everything to do with the Olympics.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

FBB posts a very good video; those who are interested in the conspiracy.. watch the Rik Clay video posted by FBB (2nd post of this thread).. Rik Clay covers everything symbolical when it comse to the Olympics..

Rik Clay shows the Beijing Olympic Logo is also "ZION" formed in a deceptful way.. here is a link

Beijing Logo ZION

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

FBB posts a very good video; those who are interested in the conspiracy.. watch the Rik Clay video posted by FBB (2nd post of this thread).. Rik Clay covers everything symbolical when it comse to the Olympics..

Rik Clay shows the Beijing Olympic Logo is also "ZION" formed in a deceptful way.. here is a link

Beijing Logo ZION

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

the video is no longer available because of copy rights. Sorry I missed it. As for the Olympics symbol, I don't get it. It just looks like some stupid pink scribbles.

As for those "Illuminati cards" it's pretty messed up that they made cards showing what they were going to do. I know 9/11 is an inside job so it doesn't surprise me, just disgusts me. It's like they are waving it in our face because they know that no one will stop them.

We are running out of time before we are all enslaved. Everyone around the world needs to unite as one & stand up against those who are taking our Freedoms away from us.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

hmm of course it was removed lol.. Ive heard many conspiracy videos of the 2012 Olympics on youtube have been removed! So someone is keeeping a close eye.

I agree with you, humanity as a collective is walking into the worse trap ever. We can FEEL it, I know most of humanity acn feel it, they are to ignorant to recognize it or too fearful to accept the truth. And that is exactly what these dark peoples want from You! Be scaredd, intimidated, keep playing there game of society, keep feuding eachother, keep watching the news, keep focusing on your little boxed-up-life... They (the dark cabal) KNOW if majority of humans woke up from the dream they are living, they would get SO F**ked over and loose control in a heartbeat!

Humans think and feeel on such a materialistic level.. they are so caught up in the dense-physical reality.. they dont even belive anything other then what they perceive with their 5 senses! AGAIN, this is what they WANT from every single human breathing Air. They want them to think they are a body which evolved from monkeys... they dont want you to know you are a grand-spiritual-creation of the cosmos with so much power locked up in a box.. until that lid is lifted, its all their game! They are playing us from not just this physical dimension, but the higher dimensions we refuse to belive in or dare go see!

Fear is f***king ridiclous, and feuding with eachother is just what they want. They created such a manipulative and killing machine, and the only way it works is with our cooperation and lower vibration (fear and such).

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I don't think I saw this in that long video, but the mascots are odd and sort of implement the "all-seeing eye" into the mix and are just plain strange, regardless:

i.dailymail.co.uk...

It's funny, but all the hype over Chicago NATO and the seemingly imminent threats they thought that'd take place, dirty bombs, etc., I think that this is the one to watch, sleight of hand, conspiracies regarding the Olympics easily dismissed because nothing happened in Chicago.

Also, now this seems silly, but months ago, on another forum, someone brought up the events in the fictional movie "2012" and how they are taking place one by one, in order of the movie. They are it seems like, in reality, if you don't pay attention to the years at the beginning, but just place them one by one in successive order: the sinking of the costa concordia (the little boy's ship at the beginning, even though it is foreshadowing); the "discovery" of odd particles coming from the sun that are mutating matter, changing carbon 14's half-life (believe it's carbon 14) and speeding up time; the POTUS meeting privately with heads of state at the G8 (think: Camp David); strong geologic occurences (cracks & fissures in the ground all over the world, the strange noises, odd earthquakes)... I know people generally don't like the film and the theory isn't mine, but it is interesting. This would not be the first time people have said that film is really secret prophecy, etc. If there's anything to it, just remember, the 2012 British Olympics have to get cancelled because of the crazy stuff going on in the world (quakes, chaos in the streets because of the earth changes, lack of food, etc.), which would put crazy world events in July.

Thought I'd throw that all in as fodder for debate

edit on 25-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Thank your the input, everything is welcome! Its important to discuss these things and bring awareness of potential dangers that are planned for us..

I found this very interesting...

Spaceship Ceremony 1984 Olympics (Los Angeles)

There are some weird factors here... the commentator says the ship is "staged".. he says its "2 tons" and runs off "jet feul".. well...
Regardless, this craft flying over the Los Angeles Collosium is hovering hundreds of feet in the air with no crane, planes or anything of the such to hold it up.. secondly, the light technology put into this craft is astounding! This is anti-gravitational REGARDLESS of why, but arent we suppse to think we dont have that technology ? Here in '84 is a ship, with a 7ft 8inch person coming out of it (thats insane), hovering over a very large energy source (all the humans giving their energy at one time), full mooon, and lastly to mention here, in 1984, it was also an Annular Eclipse 2 months before the games.

So some things to consider.. Aliens and spaceships are suppose to be a joke? Why "Stage" it at the largest event on Earth with extrodinary tech!

~ Love is an art
edit on 25-5-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Take a look at this thread earlier this week. It might clarify a couple of things. In essence it isn't the Olympics at all, rather the Euro 2012 Soccer Championships being held in Poland / Ukraine, that the video refers to.
NowTV, based in far east won rights to broadcast the tournament to its audiences.
As far as I recall though, noone was able to pinpoint a translated version.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mufcutcakeyumyum

Thank you for the link brother.. I understand that the event is not taking place in London.. my thread concerns the fact that during an Elite soccer game, the city of London is clearly shown being blown the F up
UEFA Championship games could be a distraction, or false propaganda who knows. But the message IS about LONDON being blown up!

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The video is indeed very controversial. Many sources described it similarly.
If my memory serves me correctly, as well as St Stephen's Tower, you could also see the Colloseum and the Eiffel Tower, symbolising it more being about Europe than maybe just London.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

Thank your the input, everything is welcome! Its important to discuss these things and bring awareness of potential dangers that are planned for us..

I found this very interesting...

Spaceship Ceremony 1984 Olympics (Los Angeles)

There are some weird factors here... the commentator says the ship is "staged".. he says its "2 tons" and runs off "jet feul".. well...
Regardless, this craft flying over the Los Angeles Collosium is hovering hundreds of feet in the air with no crane, planes or anything of the such to hold it up.. secondly, the light technology put into this craft is astounding! This is anti-gravitational REGARDLESS of why, but arent we suppse to think we dont have that technology ? Here in '84 is a ship, with a 7ft 8inch person coming out of it (thats insane), hovering over a very large energy source (all the humans giving their energy at one time), full mooon, and lastly to mention here, in 1984, it was also an Annular Eclipse 2 months before the games.

So some things to consider.. Aliens and spaceships are suppose to be a joke? Why "Stage" it at the largest event on Earth with extrodinary tech!

~ Love is an art
edit on 25-5-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

Weird, never saw this, I was 7 at the time. This is just really so strange! Why do this at all? Thanks for sharing. Oh and, by the way, I had a typo in my post, I meant the movie "2012", not "2010"

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Hiya

In amongst all the copies removed, I was just able to view it here:

www.tvspain.tv...

Just in case you still wanted to view it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I wasnt even born yet! ('92)
Yes I understood your typo, thank you again

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mufcutcakeyumyum

great find my friend! might be another day or two befoer it gets removed

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

I wasnt even born yet! ('92)
Yes I understood your typo, thank you again
[/quote

You don't have to brag

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mufcutcakeyumyum

Hiya

In amongst all the copies removed, I was just able to view it here:

www.tvspain.tv...

Just in case you still wanted to view it.

thank you
wow.... that's disturbing alright. Anyone know what is being sung?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join