It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese London Olympics Video. False Flag?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hi All. I just stumbled across this video on Youtube and did not find it anywhere on ATS so I thought I would share it with you. Is this predictive programming for the Chinese people? I'm confused as to why they would make a video of a destroyed London. Makes no sense. What do you guys think?

edit on 22-5-2012 by xZodiacx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
ummm... wtf.

I've always scoffed at the London false flag attack thing...

this video is crazy...

don't know what else to say

certainly intense video, enjoyed S&f's great find

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
That video is not for the olympics, it's for EURO 2012 soccer/football championship.

Linky
edit on 22-5-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xZodiacx

Nice catch OP. Though I think it's Japanese, not Chinese. The predictive mind programming is obvious. Curiously a couple of weeks ago, someone was commenting in another YT video about the 2012 UEFA soccer cup being the target for a fabricated attack, not the London Olympics.

link   
Forget it. It's actually from China TV.
edit on 5/22/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Nice catch OP. Though I think it's Japanese, not Chinese. The predictive mind programming is obvious. Curiously a couple of weeks ago, someone was commenting in another YT video about the 2012 UEFA soccer cup being the target for a fabricated attack, not the London Olympics.

It's Chinese.

Cantonese dialect.

Sung by Hacken Lee
edit on 22-5-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Nice video, if a little bit disturbing.

I'm going to take the artistic angle and suggest that it symbolises the epic battle that people view a football tournament such as the Uefa Cup.... at least that's what I hope it means

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I agree, but this is clearly some sort of predictive programming or some sort of sick propaganda. Very rarely do you see any videos of destruction's of any cities, let alone the host city of the 2012 Olympics. It just seems a little fishy to me...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I just saw it in the video description on YT.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I just saw it in the video description on YT.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Here's an introduction to the Chinese and what they are capable of:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattC
I'm going to take the artistic angle and suggest that it symbolises the epic battle that people view a football tournament such as the Uefa Cup.... at least that's what I hope it means

This and nothing more, just mixed with the typical weird style, China and Japan love in their videos. They always go in that metaphorical, over the top, crazy direction. The football scenes even remind me of those crazy japanese football animes like Captain Tsubasa with their power shots and supernatural abilities

I would even say it's too easy and way too paranoid to jumpt at the most obvious "OMG!!! THEY PREDICT WW3!!!!"/"FALSE FLAG ATTACK FOR TEH WIN!!" direction.
Calm down people, nothing is going to happen and this is just a crazy video to promote the chinese team for Euro 2012.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Here's an introduction to the Chinese and what they are capable of:

That's an ignorant post. We can all post pictures and videos of Americans, Arabs or any other group that has done some nasty stuff. But completely irrelevant to the thread and totally racist.

There are bad apples in every group.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

Originally posted by MattC

This and nothing more, just mixed with the typical weird style, China and Japan love in their videos. They always go in that metaphorical, over the top, crazy direction. The football scenes even remind me of those crazy japanese football animes like Captain Tsubasa with their power shots and supernatural abilities

I would even say it's too easy and way too paranoid to jumpt at the most obvious "OMG!!! THEY PREDICT WW3!!!!"/"FALSE FLAG ATTACK FOR TEH WIN!!" direction.
Calm down people, nothing is going to happen and this is just a crazy video to promote the chinese team for Euro 2012.

China football team are not in the Euro 2012 competition........Hence the name

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Come on guys it is so obvious. This is clearly predictive programming. I'll throw this image in for more discussion to go along with it. I'm sure many of you have seen it though.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yeah Bonco and the American and Arabs are communist too eh. You have a warped idea of what constitutes racism.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickles
China football team are not in the Euro 2012 competition........Hence the name

China has poured a lot of money into Kiev ahead of the games in terms of security and infrastructure. Although it may not necessarily be linked directly to the tournament, they are showing a greater interest in investing in Europe overall.

The Chinese company will equip Kiev subway with security system
Kiev Expects Chinese Investment Deluge After Hu Jintao’s Visit
edit on 22-5-2012 by MattC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well guess what? There's a lunar eclipse to occur in June 4, two days later is Venus transit and then in June 8 starts the UEFA cup.

www.timeanddate.com...
www.transitofvenus.org...

I sounds like a whole week for Illuminati occultists pull out some disastrous bloody event.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well guess what? There's a lunar eclipse to occur in June 4, two days later is Venus transit and then in June 8 starts the UEFA cup.

www.timeanddate.com...
www.transitofvenus.org...

I sounds like a whole week for Illuminati occultists pull out some disastrous bloody event.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

S@F, this is pretty weird but its hard to say if its Chinese government funded propaganda. Anyone here speak Chinese?
edit on 22-5-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join