It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alien Invasion? A Conspiracy That Could Soon Be Confirmed?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If its going to happen, none of us normal folk will ever see it coming. Like 911, none of the public will know anything until it's too late.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
2012 Olympic logo spells ZION? Many claim the unusual Olympic logo actually drops a huge hint that the world is controlled by Jews when it spells out the word 'ZION'.

Zion? Or....

Don't let pareidolia overwhelm your sense of logic. You're reading stuff into this that just isn't there.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Nick Pope, a governemnt tool.

His curious comments are a form of cognitive dissonance, not only merely an example of it, but a parade of it. and is the real motivation behind his making the remarks in the first place. In other words, to reinforce the cognitive dissonance in the UFOlogy community.

That dissonance is illustrated by the polarization within that community over the question of whether or not the putative ETs are “friendly and benign” or “unfriendly, aggressive, and warlike”. This question has provoked a kind of “response” within the UFOlogy community, with whole taxonomies of “friendly” aliens vs. “unfriendly” ones, a veritable extra-terrestrial zoo, a pantheon, of “species” and “races” and “home planets or systems.” In short, the attempts to answer a profoundly important question has itself been obfuscated, and the cognitive dissonance reinforced yet again.

“The Aliens Are Coming”: Psychological Programmers Versus The Alternative Media

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusHilarisCaro

Or just a good troll

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Now Nick Pope is also some disinfo agent? So everyone is a liar.., im tired of some nobodies raining crap on every single person in ufology. Everyone has to be calleda lier, without proof without anything, just for the sake of barking like a dog, everyone!

False alien invsaion, no proof no anything, just assumption and now let's call everybody a liar around that assumption

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

His curious comments are a form of cognitive dissonance, not only merely an example of it, but a parade of it. and is the real motivation behind his making the remarks in the first place. In other words, to reinforce the cognitive dissonance in the UFOlogy community.

That dissonance is illustrated by the polarization within that community over the question of whether or not the putative ETs are “friendly and benign” or “unfriendly, aggressive, and warlike”. This question has provoked a kind of “response” within the UFOlogy community, with whole taxonomies of “friendly” aliens vs. “unfriendly” ones, a veritable extra-terrestrial zoo, a pantheon, of “species” and “races” and “home planets or systems.” In short, the attempts to answer a profoundly important question has itself been obfuscated, and the cognitive dissonance reinforced yet again.

In short, cognitive dissonance is used when investigators, for whatever reason, get too close to an inconvenient truth. And the Infowars article [above linked] implies an important corollary of the use of this technique, namely, that the MSM are not interested in genuine research, but only in promoted one or the other pole of the cognitive dissonance.

Pope, obviously, signed security oaths to obtain his position within the British Ministry of Defence, but surely at least some mention could have been made of why ET would greet us at the Olympics in a spirit of warmth and friendship, while the British government is apparently willing to shoot them down for Queen and country. In short, it’s the cognitive dissonance here that is truly disturbing.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Pope-Iranian Coverage

Say what? I thought ET was supposed to be super advanced, having interstellar travel technologies and other cool stuff (and therefore, probably some pretty fancy weaponry). Are we really to believe they traveled all the way here, venturing past the Pirates of the Barbary Nebula, without weapons, only to be shot down by the jet airplanes and missiles of the RAF? More cognitive dissonance. Or, conversely, is this a subtle way of saying “If we can shoot down ET with jets and missiles, then their technology really isn’t sophisticated enough to be ET.”

Nick Pope should be shot on site/sight.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

In short, cognitive dissonance is used when investigators, for whatever reason, get too close to an inconvenient truth. And the Infowars article [above linked] implies an important corollary of the use of this technique, namely, that the MSM are not interested in genuine research, but only in promoted one or the other pole of the cognitive dissonance.

Pope, obviously, signed security oaths to obtain his position within the British Ministry of Defence, but surely at least some mention could have been made of why ET would greet us at the Olympics in a spirit of warmth and friendship, while the British government is apparently willing to shoot them down for Queen and country. In short, it’s the cognitive dissonance here that is truly disturbing.

Or it's renta quote Nick Pope who's always relied upon by the Daily Mail to give his opinion? Please note the use of the word opinion as that is all it is. He's no longer at the MOD and as far as I'm aware he was never in a position to influence any government strategy.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Or it's renta quote Nick Pope who's always relied upon by the Daily Mail to give his opinion? Please note the use of the word opinion as that is all it is. He's no longer at the MOD and as far as I'm aware he was never in a position to influence any government strategy.

So why the cognitive dissonance in the first place? Why foster such a thing within a specific community (in this case, the alternative or “truth” community)? For two reasons, 1) such dissonance serves as a distraction from real events, a kind of magician’s sleight of hand to misdirect attention to one hand, while the card or coin or whatever, is palmed by the other. “Look up there,” while they do something else down here.

But beyond the shameless quasi-prediction game-playing going on here, I find some of Pope’s statements profoundly disturbing for other reasons. First off, there is the assertion, without any corroborating evidence, that the ETs “would come in a spirit of warmth, friendship, and shared learning” (shades of George Adamski).

Equally disturbing is the statement that the British government – and therefore presumably the governments of other world powers – are “prepared for” the worst scenarios of attack and invasion, and again, there is no corroborating evidence mentioned as to why they would contemplate that scenario either. In short, are those governments withholding things?

Either Pope is a major [dis]informant, a liar or a government shill...or, imho, all three.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

So why the cognitive dissonance in the first place? Why foster such a thing within a specific community (in this case, the alternative or “truth” community)? For two reasons, 1) such dissonance serves as a distraction from real events, a kind of magician’s sleight of hand to misdirect attention to one hand, while the card or coin or whatever, is palmed by the other. “Look up there,” while they do something else down here.

But beyond the shameless quasi-prediction game-playing going on here, I find some of Pope’s statements profoundly disturbing for other reasons. First off, there is the assertion, without any corroborating evidence, that the ETs “would come in a spirit of warmth, friendship, and shared learning” (shades of George Adamski).

Equally disturbing is the statement that the British government – and therefore presumably the governments of other world powers – are “prepared for” the worst scenarios of attack and invasion, and again, there is no corroborating evidence mentioned as to why they would contemplate that scenario either. In short, are those governments withholding things?

Either Pope is a major [dis]informant, a liar or a government shill...or, imho, all three.

He doesn't know anything. He's just rambles on because he gets paid to pretend he knows what he's talking about. Thats pretty much the definition of a pundit. Thats how he earns his crust.

If he says "you know what? i haven't a Scooby about any of it, i was just a civil servant at the time the x files came out and i've made out like a bandit ever since", he'll stop getting paid.

Nothing against the man but debating the deeper meaning of his utterances is beyond pointless.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

I suppose Pope doesn't know more than anyone who's still into secrecy and is making money out of the theories, that is fair to say. Better than crappy claims of him being disingo agent or shizz like that. He is at least trying to contribute with something,. and does so. im tired of everybody even Nick Pope being called liars or things like that

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

that's my point, why would they let so much information be out there if that were true.. the "best" psyops and false flags are the ones we don't know about and may never know about ..
reply to post by miniatus

The 'ptb' at the core are ritualistic Luciferians and declaring events 'openly' before they are intended to happen is part of their rite. There are several examples of this forewarning prior to the 9/11 ritual sacrifice in 2001.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

thanks for the summary JustC

- my take on it is that there wont be any 'literal ' event - but a dimensional one.

Remember the chicago thing, few months ago, how they was defending the city for that summit ?
That was to see where the attention of 'awake people ' would go , as in TryOut,
...and the same they are doing here.

Keep the folks guessing.....add some overt 'clues ' and ' inconsistancies ' ...etc

- but the REAL Event will be the opening up of the next dimension.
False Light
aka New Consciousness

...probably induced by some shocking event ,
so that this New MassConsciousness can enter the common subconsciousness

..you know - like, how a child can be programmed by causing a trauma to him,
and that same moment inject another state of mind into him

but this time, on grand scale

bless

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
...and the shock of millions of souls
= energy,
may be send to the Grid around earth
like 'distributing it across the globe '

using the Shard

..something like this:
3.bp.blogspot.com... pic

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Come on. If there are any ETs the reason we don't know their natures is because ET is covering themselves up. That's what we have to go on. Stop blaming people for the confusion.

If that's the only data point which everybody can agree on, here's my opinon.

a) friendly? No, not for our definition of friendly. If they were friendly, they'd say hi like friends and not sneak around.

b) benign? Possibly, unless the reports of abductions and forced gruesome medical experiments are true.

d) unfriendly? Possibly, if the reports of abductions and forced gruesome medical experiments are true--as there is no evidence they are interested in the medical improvement of humans.

e) aggressive? No direct evidence of aggression towards humans.

f) warlike? Unknown. They may be very pacifist, or very warlike towards other rivals, but we aren't worth warring over.
edit on 16-7-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by justwokeup

I suppose Pope doesn't know more than anyone who's still into secrecy and is making money out of the theories, that is fair to say. Better than crappy claims of him being disingo agent or shizz like that. He is at least trying to contribute with something,. and does so. im tired of everybody even Nick Pope being called liars or things like that

I like your signature, it is so true. Especially when you transfer it to something like the 9/11 forum, where there is so little room for a middle ground, express a valid doubt about the 'official' tale, then you are considered a truther, when the reality is that the 'truth' is not fully known, and is not likely to be ever known. This is against the apparent logic of what is known and did happen, that aircraft were flown into the towers and they fell down full stop, and nobody really knows why, the appliance of science is moot as a deciding factor in the aftermath when there are unknowns, and but mostly an opinion. For this thread, it is forecasting a false flag alien operation, so now that it is forecast, let's see what does happen now that the element of surprise has gone. "Nothing informations" move along.
edit on 16-7-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtectedWitness

If you don't like the threads that are published on ATS, you don't have to visit the site any more. Nobody's forcing you to do anything...

At the present time, I don't like many of the threads that are published on ATS. Many threads, such as this one, have a lack of factual data to back their claims, and do not have any sort of accountability when the event doesn't come true.

Does this mean I should go to another site? Well, I have gone to other sites that haven't been overrun by BS yet. But that doesn't mean I won't come back here and call out threads that need to be called out. I have hope that one day this site will return to its past glory, but that wont happen until people like you are held accountable for their posts.

Thanks for bringing to light the exact reason I've left these boards. I come here every so many months just to see if things finally swung around to the amazing site ATS used to be.

Then I see topics like this.

I facedesk. Get a little angry, then leave.

I'll be posting in this topic at the conclusion of the 2012 London Olympics and pointing out how nothing happened while commenting on how hard the TC tried to find something out of nothing. I can do that too, TC. Doesn't mean you're on to something.

Bring back the factually based, investigative ATS with mindbendingly plausible threads about things of actual interest, please. Enough of this already.

The grand irony being, of course, this kind of hype given to this baseless conspiracy theory is no different than the mindless religious drones walking the planet who still denounce the big bang. It's about belief. Not fact. Sheeple mentality, not original, rational, objective thought.

Come on, ATS. What happened to you?
edit on 16-7-2012 by SaosinEngaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged

Originally posted by ProtectedWitness

If you don't like the threads that are published on ATS, you don't have to visit the site any more. Nobody's forcing you to do anything...

At the present time, I don't like many of the threads that are published on ATS. Many threads, such as this one, have a lack of factual data to back their claims, and do not have any sort of accountability when the event doesn't come true.

Does this mean I should go to another site? Well, I have gone to other sites that haven't been overrun by BS yet. But that doesn't mean I won't come back here and call out threads that need to be called out. I have hope that one day this site will return to its past glory, but that wont happen until people like you are held accountable for their posts.

I'll be posting in this topic at the conclusion of the 2012 London Olympics and pointing out how nothing happened while commenting on how hard the TC tried to find something out of nothing. I can do that too, TC. Doesn't mean you're on to something.

Bring back the factually based, investigative ATS with mindbendingly plausible threads about things of actual interest, please. Enough of this already.

The grand irony being, of course, this kind of hype given to this baseless conspiracy theory is no different than the mindless religious drones walking the planet who still denounce the big bang. It's about belief. Not fact. Sheeple mentality, not original, rational, objective thought.

Come on, ATS. What happened to you?

Isn't the big bang about a belief system? which big bang do you refer to? how many big bangs have there been? you ain't called out nothing yet.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Zion? Or....

Don't let pareidolia overwhelm your sense of logic. You're reading stuff into this that just isn't there.

Well, I don't know about Jews controlling the world, but I do know what looks like the word Zion, and it's that. Square symbols have been used for the letter O for thousands of years. Show me where a square was used for the letter A? = meaning your nazi suggestion is nothing short of a mentally deranged delusion. ~$heopleNation
edit on 16-7-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

2012 Olympic logo spells ZION? Many claim the unusual Olympic logo actually drops a huge hint that the world is controlled by Jews when it spells out the word 'ZION'. The guy on the other thread I linked to above also hinted that it could take place around the Olympic Village in Stratford, and funnily enough a document put together here: www.scribd.com... suggests the entire Olympic Village has a number of unusual street names surrounding the location which ties in with Zion.

JC.
edit on 15-7-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

Anybody else notice that with no rotation or rearranging of "letters", the Olympic logo also spells "2012"? I think that's less of a leap than "Zion".

Not that we're clear... it's just that bit's a stretch. extra DIV

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join