It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alien Invasion? A Conspiracy That Could Soon Be Confirmed?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
A post I found from someone on Google...

Here's a possible scenario

1. Stage a false-flag alien invasion, which is in fact gov't drone with advanced technology and weaponry, likely to happen during the opening ceremony. Remember how a UFO-shape "drone" on transport drew media attention when it was on the highway of Maryland? "Don't worry! It's just a drone!" Remember the new U.S. weapon developed just recently that shoots 2 million voltage laser-guided lightning bolt?

2. Let the "UFO" kill a couple thousand people.

3. "Retaliation" with anti-air missles. Remember that the apartment rooftops around the Olympics ground have missles installed?

4. Declare global emergency, declaring war with the alien invaders. Most sheep will definitely buy it. Remeber Battleship and the Avengers movie? That's psychological conditioning technique.

5. U.S. can declare martial law, presidential election cancel. Obama continues to be commander-in-chief. Remember the recent poll on who is most suitable to fend-off alien invaders? Sheeps say Obama.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Wtf is with the triangles with the top filled in on the olympics stadium? Clearly an all seeing eye reference.

No...clearly a floodlight.

And the logo really does spell zion

It also spells "ionz! and "noiz" and "izon" and "zoin" and "inzo" and........it is just a logo.

Project bluebeam has to be real. The guy that started the conspiracy theory had a sudden "heart attack".

No way!!....nobody ever has a "sudden" heart attack!......gotta be a conspiracy!

Also, wtf happened in roswell that resulted in multiple shipments of debris?

Something crashed.....we have no "conclusive" evidence at the moment what that was.....but something did crash, could have been a military project, top secret and all that........but if there was "multiple shipments of debris".....gotta be aliens!

Imagine god appearing in the sky and telling us hes instituting a one world government and this guy is in charge of it. I bet hed put the pope in charge.

Just imagine!......just keep on imagining!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by phroziac

Wtf is with the triangles with the top filled in on the olympics stadium? Clearly an all seeing eye reference.

No...clearly a floodlight.

And the logo really does spell zion

It also spells "ionz! and "noiz" and "izon" and "zoin" and "inzo" and........it is just a logo.

Project bluebeam has to be real. The guy that started the conspiracy theory had a sudden "heart attack".

No way!!....nobody ever has a "sudden" heart attack!......gotta be a conspiracy!

Also, wtf happened in roswell that resulted in multiple shipments of debris?

Something crashed.....we have no "conclusive" evidence at the moment what that was.....but something did crash, could have been a military project, top secret and all that........but if there was "multiple shipments of debris".....gotta be aliens!

Imagine god appearing in the sky and telling us hes instituting a one world government and this guy is in charge of it. I bet hed put the pope in charge.

Just imagine!......just keep on imagining!

So to sum up your response, just uneducated opinion with no solid foundation.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris

If you don't like the threads that are published on ATS, you don't have to visit the site any more. Nobody's forcing you to do anything...

At the present time, I don't like many of the threads that are published on ATS. Many threads, such as this one, have a lack of factual data to back their claims, and do not have any sort of accountability when the event doesn't come true.

Does this mean I should go to another site? Well, I have gone to other sites that haven't been overrun by BS yet. But that doesn't mean I won't come back here and call out threads that need to be called out. I have hope that one day this site will return to its past glory, but that wont happen until people like you are held accountable for their posts.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yes, it's all too serendipidous...

Rik Clay (RIP) uncovered, and touced some very sensitive nerves somewhere

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

So to sum up your response, just uneducated opinion with no solid foundation.

Uneducated?....no....opinion...yes!

Do you consider the post I replied to, to have "solid foundation"?

I think you will find that 99% of responses here on ATS are "opinion".....thank you for replying to me with your opinion though

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtectedWitness

Originally posted by Just Chris

If you don't like the threads that are published on ATS, you don't have to visit the site any more. Nobody's forcing you to do anything...

At the present time, I don't like many of the threads that are published on ATS. Many threads, such as this one, have a lack of factual data to back their claims, and do not have any sort of accountability when the event doesn't come true.

Does this mean I should go to another site? Well, I have gone to other sites that haven't been overrun by BS yet. But that doesn't mean I won't come back here and call out threads that need to be called out. I have hope that one day this site will return to its past glory, but that wont happen until people like you are held accountable for their posts.

You come to a conspiracy THEORY website for facts and data? And want the owners to PUNISH people for speculative threads?

Eek....

edit on 15-7-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Hey I have a better idea...if it happens or not, how about you just go away, like now?

So when someone has a differing opinion than yourself....you would rather they "went away"?

cool philosophy!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Most people agree that 911 and the uk underground bombings were false flag ops. What did they and several other false flag ops have in common????

They were running practice emergency operations on the same days.

Are there any such practice events scheduled during the olympics?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

the alien invasion hoax will come when the terror hoax gets lame and the gov needs something more scary than mullah's in jumbo's to scare the population

the gov has GMO pig men created for this, thats how to tell if its real aliens or not, also the fake alien invasion will be on the scale of 911 or a bit bigger, a real invasion will be FAR more deadly and will seem impossible to fight at first, they wont go away like in a fake one,we are not the only predators around,a real (violent) alien invasion would be MOST brutal but winnable only if all countries fight them as one, where a fake invasion will be lame compared but the gov will have GMO aliens for the cameras and most people believe lame stream media

we will get a real alien invasion one day so we need to be vigilant (and meteors) so we need all countries to be good to each other asap
but i do think the 1st invasion will be fake

the war of the worlds radio show was a psy op to see the % of the population that cant handle the thought of aliens, the gov knows the ones in religious delusion are at greatest risk of losing the plot when the time comes

we re-incarnate so fear not just fight for freedom/truth

we sent space craft with our address into the stars

the gods/religions are from aliens who enslaved us so a soft invasion did happen in the past but the bad et's where taken care of by our ancestors the Plejaren who warn us of both scenario's (fake and real) happening

the reason the banksters dont like aliens is aliens dont have money and would make money obsolete on earth
as free energy = wealth for everyone

and i think it will happen in a few years time (at least) as the mullah's still seem fearful to the people
and i dont think they will do it at a big event, it will be like 911 just a normal day
but you never know

edit on 15-7-2012 by canyouhandletruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Perhaps they are going to stage a entertainment event to rival the 1984 olympic show. With the advancements in technology they can easily upstage that event. I just dont see the tech availible to fully convince the masses that a UFO invasion is taking place. I just read a post from a guy that works in a bet shop in london telling of a man that recently wanted to place a bet that aliens would make themselves known at the olympic event as the OP linked . Maybe this is to build hype and deliver a show of all shows ?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
and i think a few years time as the mullah's still seem fearful to the people
and i dont think they will do it at a big event, it will be like 911 just a normal day
but you never know

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You forgot that the there are 5 "O"s in the olympic symbol. 5 is a masonic number which comes after 4 (another masonic number) and before 6 (another masonic number).
If you write down mason 5 times you also get 5 "O"s
MasOn
MasOn
MasOn
MasOn
MasOn

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I very strongly doubt a false flag alien will occur at the 2012 Olympics. I did see an Article on Infowars.com about how they have plans to evacuate London I wonder if they are preparing something huge to happen

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
I don't believe it is very likely for such and event to take place. Not to mention, the mere facts that there are threads and discussion about the possibility negates the possibility of one taking place. Afterall, they aren't going to pull some false flag operation when there is recorded conversation on the internet that we could point to after the fact.

JMO

Unless the "aliens" destroy our satellites so there IS no internet... Plummeting the world into just the type of madness needed for a one world government to emerge and the people having no way to organize and unite in any meaningful way...

I mean, you gotta figure, if they really are gonna do something, now, after 9/11, after we've all started awakening...they are gonna go "all in", with something there will be no turning back from. Something that will change the world as we know it, forever.

I mean, they kinda have to. People ARE waking up. But not enough have woken up yet. So, if they make their move now, they CAN succeed. They HAVE TO make their move very soon. Very...VERY...soooon.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here is a crazy video to watch CrAzY ViDeEeEeOOO

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
My question is....

Will the real aliens let us impersonate them to attack ourselves?

That will harm any possibility of future contact or eliminate it altogether.

It reminds me of how, in many religious texts, it's said there will be a final battle between the forces of good and evil when good has had enough.

edit on 15-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

You mean projecting an image onto a perspex screen.

Oh my god, they are getting sinister.. what next? 3D models on a tv screen? Wonders will never cease.

You're right.. 1 week or 20 years... or 200 years.. or 2000 years... or 20000 years... Or.. how about later?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FactFactor

Wow!

Awesome find...I like how you put it all together.

These Olympics are going to be interesting no matter what happens.

Nah, sports is boring.. I hope it's not on every channel because I'll have to have the telly off if it is.

That's all that will happen by the way. Sports. Unless the aliens or false flag waving moon people simply just want to run for their race...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join