It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alien Invasion? A Conspiracy That Could Soon Be Confirmed?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wlord

And thats what all the 'cloud seeding' and spraying the planes are doing, creating a thicker atmosphere so they can project an image onto it , hey presto 'hologram'.
All you'd need is a few projectors all pointing at the same point in teh sky and theres ya ufo.

J/k ( or am I???????).

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Perhaps that seriously underwhelming laser show for the official opening of the Shard in London was to prevent us from getting a taste of the laser show that would be used for a false flag alien invasion. But no, I'm not buying into this particularly. I'm more inclined to believe that if it does happen it's for real, everything else (like the alien mascots) just being a co-incidence, a huge co-incidence.

Because I've experienced more of those in this search than I have government intervention. To me it's clear there are certainly people in government or higher than government that are aware of what goes on in our skies, but I still get every impression that they are not in control of that whatsoever, beyond perhaps 'worshipping' them in secret ways we're yet to expose.

It could also be dangerous to try and persuade some of us who are adament that 'strange phenomena' is real to shun any sign of ET life as a government hoax. This situation of "an invasion" means either they will be attempting to kill people or real "aliens" will. But so far there is only evidence that things are a little strange, there has never been evidence, even in the deepest, darkest depths of experiences, that suggest "ET craft" carry any weapons or use them. Sure there are some worrying surgical examples, but no-ones ever seen a weapon on a UFO, no-one experiencing them in a field or such has been vaporized.

So any kind of attempt to say there is a hostile motive in my mind, is detrimental to what studying this phenomena is about. An "invasion" with deadly consequence could well be attributed to a government theatrical play, but ET/strange phenomena in its purest form has never shown any signs of that. It's always shown an artistic side, a mysterious side, a side that endeavors to help & advance humanity.

Finally it's for that reason that "false flag" threads such as this I feel can be dangerous because it might change some peoples perceptions, for the worse. Saying aliens will arrive but it's actually a government shill could be detrimental to those who do or want to believe that any kind of visitation would be real, safe and for the betterment of humanity. If aliens say "quick come aboard, earth is about to explode!", those poor people who read a thread like this and became convinced it was a government cover up... well, you see the problem here. Even die hard believers like me would be hard pressed not to have "do I or don't I" spring up!!

That said, I did of course find your post interesting OP, and wouldn't have replied if I hadn't. I am not saying your, your post or others posts are to blame, it's more the manifestation of this "government coverup false flag alien invasion hoax" into mainstream that worries me. And Nick Pope talking about hidden meanings in computer games *face palm* Take it easy!
edit on 16-7-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
i dont feel sorry for people believing jesus is coming back and saving his lazy worshipers

edit on 16-7-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Originally posted by lambs to lions
I don't believe it is very likely for such and event to take place. Not to mention, the mere facts that there are threads and discussion about the possibility negates the possibility of one taking place. Afterall, they aren't going to pull some false flag operation when there is recorded conversation on the internet that we could point to after the fact.

JMO

Unless the "aliens" destroy our satellites so there IS no internet... Plummeting the world into just the type of madness needed for a one world government to emerge and the people having no way to organize and unite in any meaningful way...

I mean, you gotta figure, if they really are gonna do something, now, after 9/11, after we've all started awakening...they are gonna go "all in", with something there will be no turning back from. Something that will change the world as we know it, forever.

I mean, they kinda have to. People ARE waking up. But not enough have woken up yet. So, if they make their move now, they CAN succeed. They HAVE TO make their move very soon. Very...VERY...soooon.

Well, that is interesting. We had the FBI tell us there was a possible internet hacker attack on July 9th and they instructed us all to go onto the FBI site to see if our computers were affected. Was that just a way to get into our computers so they could shut them down in the future?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I call the holoram theory and 'All I see is a hologram projection of a UFO' a major bull# and disinformation. If that were the case, there wouldn't be cases such as the Cash & Landrum where they got burns from a UFO... and many other examples.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
What I don't get about the 'project bluebeam' theory is: why let the info go public? Surely itwasn't accidental?

Maybe this is a way to preemptively discredit benevolent ET arrival?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
No, no alien invasion will be happening, and probably no terrorism.

I'm not sure who started the alien invasion/false flag rumors, but I know who has exposed the concept...

The Olympic Marketing Department! What better way to maximize those advertising/sponsorship dollars than to have record-setting viewership??? Whether you're watching as a fan or an eager doomtard, you're being bombarded with ads and increasing the Olympic viewer ratings.

Cui bono?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You're right, regardless if there's a False Flag or not, you can bet every person sat on the fence about watching the Olympics may now tune in just to see if something "does happen"...hence why BBC are just about the promote a Conspiracy programme just before the start of the Olympics which focuses on, you guessed it...."A False Flag Alien Invasion"

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

The Olympics have historically done pretty well in the ratings without a bunch of us conspiracy nuts watching in case of an alien invasion, no? Are we really that big a demographic?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrBurgo2U
England will win Gold in the soccer, there's your conspiracy

That would be a conspiracy seeing as there isn't an England team playing - it's Team GB that is made up of English and Welsh players.
edit on 16-7-2012 by something wicked because: typo

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
reply to post by DaTroof

The Olympics have historically done pretty well in the ratings without a bunch of us conspiracy nuts watching in case of an alien invasion, no? Are we really that big a demographic?

Ask the site owner of ATS if "us conspiracy nuts" roll in enough ad revenue. Then imagine all the conspiracy folk who DON'T post here. Yeah, it's a pretty big demographic.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think the only problem i have with these kinds of "clues" is why are there clues to begin with????It doesn't make any sense for them to give clues if they are trying to shock people. just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

When compared to the billions around the world who tune in to the Olympics every four years I think we represent not just a drop in a bucket but rather a drop in a good sized lake.

Suffice to say I don't think CBS is planting the seeds of a fake alien invasion just to get us to watch.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Now thats funny. Im not religious, but i believe a false flag is gonna happen. Wtf is with the missiles on an aparyment?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Did you miss all the references to 9/11 before it happened? There were many... many...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by miniatus

Did you miss all the references to 9/11 before it happened? There were many... many...

Exactly, I've read theories that postulated that as part of 'their'occult rules they have to give us cattle little hints.
Or maybe they just get some kind of sick pleasure out of it?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I believe the below thread is relevant, not to do with aliens though. Just false flag related...

Terror Suspects Missed at London's Heathrow Ahead of Olympics

Posted by ModernAcademia.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

I think those two possibilities go hand in hand. Taunting the victim/s before the kill makes it all the more ritualistic for them, if one believes such things.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
iv'e put a bet on with my brother...as it stands if nothing happens during the games i will quit been a conspiracist and live out my days as a sheeple...

im going for some sort of attack on the games rather than an ET visitation .....17 thousand soldiers and rising ...to put that in to context only 9 thousand are in Afghanistan...

a lot of soldiers in the capital for a gaming event

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
iv'e put a bet on with my brother...as it stands if nothing happens during the games i will quit been a conspiracist and live out my days as a sheeple...

im going for some sort of attack on the games rather than an ET visitation .....17 thousand soldiers and rising ...to put that in to context only 9 thousand are in Afghanistan...

a lot of soldiers in the capital for a gaming event

I predict a soggy, chaotically organised, fiasco.

No aliens though.

Using a bit of logic, troops and rapier missiles would be sod all use against aliens if they are hostile.

China deployed far more, were they expecting aliens too?

From The Times:

"China had mobilised 110,000 police and other security forces in Beijing itself, plus 1.4 million security volunteers and 300,000 surveillance volunteers. The security bill for Beijing alone was estimated in excess of £3 billion. Outside the capital, cities hosting Olympic events were patrolled by 34,000 troops, surface-to-air missiles guarded key sites, and 74 military aircraft, 48 helicopters, and 33 naval vessels were placed on high alert"

I wouldn't expect excitement unless wet queues are your idea of excitement.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join