It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alien Invasion? A Conspiracy That Could Soon Be Confirmed?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zacroyce
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I definately think that the planes were holograms, the second plane to hit the tower 'dissolves' straight through and you can see the tip of the 'plane' slide through unscathed on the otherside until an explosion covers it with smoke.

And to the people whose family members died on those planes? Were those people just holograms, too? I don't buy the official 9/11 story at all, but real people died. You have to acknowledge that.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I see that you've tried to stitch things together for the reader but tbh it all reads a little silly to me. I'm no expert on secret societies, false flag operations or even hidden symbolism but every element of rationale to me seems flawed. How on earth it's linked to an alien invasion I've never know.

G4S are rubbish, they've got a track record of being rubbish, just google G4S and prisoners to get the idea. If you look hard enough you could make any story fit, road names are road names and mascots are mascots.

I like to flip the coin and look at the other side but come on, are you seriously linking these together to form a conspiracy ?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Why would this have to be a false flag incident, why not an actual contact?
Nick Pope was not talking about a false flag operation he was talking about actual contact from off world residents.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
These are always interesting theories but the biggest biggest problem I have with them is that why would the powers that be throw out hints and secret messages ( ie. the example of the olympic zion connection ) .. it makes no sense to me at all .. and I've never heard anyone give a good reason for it.

Any real false flag mission is not going to throw out hints and secret messages, it's not like we're living in a "National Treasure" film or something.. I've said it before in other threads that suggesting they would divulge their plans like that is like making them into a bond villain who outlines his entire plot only to be foiled for being so stupid to do so.

So while I do think it's possible the powers that be are potentially capable of doing something like that.. I don't see why they would for one .. and I don't buy into the clues as being much more than connected dots that don't really belong connected .. to form a conspiracy theory..

Still though - interesting as per usual.

edit on 7/15/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

I believe I might be able to illuminate this concern. Understanding hidden, secret messages makes one person more special than another. It is a goal, very much like religion's, but with a different mechanism. We all want to be special. And we all reassure ourselves of that fact in myriad ways.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by Imtor

do u ever shut up ?? you get a star for being Ats most annoying skeptic... good for you guy

I am not a skeptic. But I am trying to make sure they don't call me a believer since they consider me a believer. I am neither

I am a real scientist and objective, open to all, doubting the completely ridiculous things because open-minded does not mean believing in the most absurd stories such as 'aliens will come to observe the Olympic games from above and will show themselves to people OR some blue beam or UFO Hologram Spectacle'

edit on 17-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I have noticed many people here confuse "common sense" with being a skeptic...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

Yes but some skeptics also have no common sense, they are just on the 'minus belief' negative number. But I gotcha, I am considered a skeptic for using common sense such as the Olympic games new conspiracies. Indeed some don't make the diff between the words
edit on 17-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightToker

You genious.... read what I wrote.. "Those in the towers died". None lost family members on a plane that did not exist.. but they lost family of victims who were inside the towers when the explosions went off..

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I hope you get abducted to a far away galaxy... maybe you will belive in aliens then :up;

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is what I feel could happen. TPBP stage an Alien invasion and then word gets out that it was staged. So it loses credit. Then when there is an ACTUAL alien invasion people will not believe it to be real.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I do not believe that an Alien Invasion will happen during the olypics. I did hear about those who have been on the no flight list was able to fly on the comercial airliners to visit or watch the olympics. I have more fear toward the fact that the airliners allowed the people to fly when they were not supose to. Specially since the olympics have been dealing with threats all ready. I do not think the government has such enhanced thoughts when it comes to an alien invasion.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Wtf is with the triangles with the top filled in on the olympics stadium? Clearly an all seeing eye reference. And the logo really does spell zion lol. but they had one a few years ago that looked like goatse didnt they? And wtf to the mascots. And wtf with all the ley roads?

Yeah, those stadium lights seriously weird me out. When they are on, they kind of remind me of the tripods in War of the Worlds. And don't even get me started on those mascots..I mean...W..T...F?!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I really hope they try & pull some fake stunt that everyone is expecting. That way the idiots in charge of the sh~thole that is planet Earth will all be laughed into oblivion where they belong!

Can you feel it? They're DONE already!

:byekitty:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

I have spoken to my people...our race is not going to the Olympics!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by Imtor

I hope you get abducted to a far away galaxy... maybe you will belive in aliens then :up;

I think alien visitation is possible unlike those who don't, I do not believe however, I only consider possible not believe, not certain there are and not certain they exist, just possible.

Sure I was thinking of meeting some aliens but they never wanna come abduct me or show me who they are.

The closest 'contact' I've done is through dreams and by getting some glowing lines message in my dream that woke me up with having a pain in the brain. I still do not consider this a contact.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

The whole thing is strange especially the mascots
don't they look a bit like the alien stick people captured on video?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
an amusing thread.

to stir the pot a bit, i noticed that the commentors on the scribd site listed in post were saying that the author of the document you linked in the op has died under 'suspicious' circumstances...

sometimes you just gotta wonder.

edit to add: authors name was rik clay in case anyone wants to try to find out about it (or even verify whether it actually happened as i just read the comments without checking).
edit on 17-7-2012 by The Benevolent Adversary because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtectedWitness

Originally posted by Just Chris

If you don't like the threads that are published on ATS, you don't have to visit the site any more. Nobody's forcing you to do anything...

At the present time, I don't like many of the threads that are published on ATS. Many threads, such as this one, have a lack of factual data to back their claims, and do not have any sort of accountability when the event doesn't come true.

Does this mean I should go to another site? Well, I have gone to other sites that haven't been overrun by BS yet. But that doesn't mean I won't come back here and call out threads that need to be called out. I have hope that one day this site will return to its past glory, but that wont happen until people like you are held accountable for their posts.
In the old days at ats conspiracies were welcomed with open arms,sometime facts and conspiracies just don't belong together.
in other words one cannot have all of the facts if the truth is hidden.
anyways we will see soon enough maybe it's all a ploy for ratings?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Though i think something will happen this summer probably with the olympics but what it will be is anyones guess! If it's a false flag invasion it would probably cause panic in the streets! If it is localized to the London area
maybe not so much everywhere else! As far as manipulating the sheeple to do what they want, it could cause enough of a panic to keep those still sleeping to betray their own sovereignty! I don't know if they would be able to persuade these people to actually let anyone implant them with a RFID chip! I would expect their plans would have to include immense destruction on a planetary scale! If this is the case, do TPTB have the technology to implement this, if they do will ET stand by and allow this to take place?
PS: With all the dire predictions eventually one of them will be bound to hit the nail on the head! Lets just hope
that whatever happens people will remain calm, cool and collective but don't bet on it! Especially considering what the cost will be!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
IF there is going to be an alien false flag attack, I don't see it happening for many decades yet, not until they've milked every last drop of power out of our current fossil fuel civilization. Once the "aliens" come, the world will transition to the new types of energy sources, but the PTB aren't going to make that move until they have to. They're going to keep our civilization dependent on fossil fuels while they gain ever increasing power and technology. The alien false flag won't be until the world is at war for the last precious drops of oil, at which point the alien invasion will cause the world to stop fighting itself and unite under the NWO to fight the aliens. Once the NWO is in place a small group of elites will control the world, and it's hard to see that turning out well. The only possible way the London Olympics has an alien false flag is if there really are aliens set to show themselves to the world, and the PTB are trying to preempt it. Hard to imagine that's actually the case though.
edit on 17-7-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join