It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

'Iran should be stopped by joint regional effort'

page: 5
38
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by Labrynth2012
 


I didn't even see that he's an "ex Palestinian", this explains everything now, especially the mindless nut-job rantings and the calls for the annihilation of Israel and all it's citizens. I won't even bother debating him at all now I know the extent of brainwashing I would be dealing with.


But hey, welcome to the DHS database g146541, I would imagine they are keeping a very close eye on people like yourself.

edit on 15-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

Just another reason why the terrorist state of israel must be stopped, misinformation.
Once again, slinging more untruth.
Kalifornia boy here, I just sympathize with the peoples of palestine.
Blond hair blue eyes, weird combo for a Palestinian I'd think.
In fact your pic looks more palestinian than mine.
I imagine the DHS has a database on everyone with an IP, but I'm all on the up and up, I have no fears.
It's cool when you have nothing to hide.
edit on 15-7-2012 by g146541 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
All this focus on Iran about nuclear weapons, and nobody stops to think about other countries that are using the time we take in this petty argument to develop their own nuclear programs and weapons. North Korea for example. Politicians really know how to emphasize and keep people focused on minimally irrelevant points.

On the note of North Korea, what if everything we see is censored, and North Korea is actually the utopia of pure democratic leadership?



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by votan
I really do not understand why everyone is surprised when an empire decides to conquer another nation. Have you people not realized the USA is an empire.

If you have realized the USA is an empire why are you all surprised?? This is what empires do, they conquer other nations.



That's why Germany is still Germany, Japan is still Japan, Iraq is still Iraq, Afghanistan is still Afghanistan.
Never has the US conquered. When Rome conquered Carthage, they pounded the civilization to dust and ashes and covered it with salt so that it would never be settled to rise again, that is conquering.


You are a mercenary army for the corperations. Face it head on and stop fooling yourself. It is all about the money. You want all wars on this planet to end. Go after the traitors against humanity who is making money from this and problem will be solved.


Which money would that be? The Euro, which shouldn't even exist if the big bad US had an Empirical grip on the world?

Freedom, Capitalism and Corporations all go hand in hand, which in turn ensures a strong military to safeguard Freedom. All you did was observe the obvious and did not understand it.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

You see, this is how your type work, just where did I say jew?
I said the terrorist state of israel, there are jews all over the world.
I promise we will not run out besides, there are also jews who call for the fall of the terrorist state of israel.


Israel is full of Jews.

You can try to claim hate, as love, but in the end, its still hate.

Its clear your hatred, and justification, run deep.

Many see it the way I see it. You are no better, then the warmongers you hate.




posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Corruption Exposed... you are exposed yourself.

Can you name a situation where the nation of Israel has pledged to wipe another country off the face of the planet like Iran has in regard to Israel? No?

You are just Jewphobic admit it.

Who started the 6 day war in 1967? Who ended it?



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012
 


I think that "wipe Israel of the face of the planet" statement has been debunked on ATS about 1000 times. I don't have the time to go find one of them, but apparently it was never said.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by g146541

You see, this is how your type work, just where did I say jew?
I said the terrorist state of israel, there are jews all over the world.
I promise we will not run out besides, there are also jews who call for the fall of the terrorist state of israel.


Israel is full of Jews.

You can try to claim hate, as love, but in the end, its still hate.

Its clear your hatred, and justification, run deep.

Many see it the way I see it. You are no better, then the warmongers you hate.


You know, I never said that I had to be the one to pull the trigger.
I would be just as happy to stop all aid to the terrorist state of israel weapons and cash and then divert it to Palestine.
Then let's see how things work out.
Or just stop aid to anything and see how things go from there, the terrorist state of israel will run out of bombs and parts for their war machines and then the field will level.
Either way, they are going down.
It will be a good day too.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by votan

Then there was no british empire even though it was called an empire I never claimed the usa conquered any part of europe yet it keeps all other countries not in europe like south american and the middle east dominated many european nations are pushed by the USA to aide them in war if they are so soverign why do they listen to the usa? Maybe because they leverage them with thei power yet all business is conducted in usd yeah not a dominant currency more gymanstics peez


There certainly was British Empire. Does everything you spew have to be so purposely false?

So now you want to shift away from saying the fictitious US Empire desires to rule over the World, by excluding all of Europe and pointing at the mostly third world regions of the earth? Where China and Russia just as wantonly exploit those regions as anyone else? If it was US empire territory how could this be? You just provided more proof that there is no such thing as a US empire by shifting focus to those regions.

Yes, your arguments are hilarious.



USA does not need "conquer" europe since it does whatever the USA wants already I am not excluding it it is part of it. They are suppose sovereign nations yet they bend to the will of the usa.

you say nations get together to make a currency the euro and the world is still dominated by the US dollar something china and russia cannot boast.

THe USA at the moment is a dominant power and is an empire. YOu just do not want to realize this. Those nations china and russia also want to exploit have not been completely dominated by the usa. The usa and those other countries are all trying to exploit those nations exclusively but can't . T

You are actually the hilarious one when trying to pawn off vanquish as something totally different than conquer yet you won't own up to that. Yeah how quickly you forgot that huh?

You are just a troll. if you cannot see that the USA dominates with its currency, its ability to tell soverign nations who to attack (remember when france got crapped because they didn't want the iraq war) for its selfish reasons , and pretty much stomp on less technological advance nations JUST LIKE THEY DID THE NATIVE AMERICANS(which you pointed out that they were vanquished which is the same as conquer look at a dictionary) to exploit them for their resources. Who the heck cares what other nations who want to exploit that same area since they do not have the dominant power at the time to do as much as the USA does now which makes the usa the top dog.

Keep telling yourself it is not and keep that avatar it is very fitting.

but yeah really you tried to say vanquish is different than conquer




Then point out how soverign nations make a currency the euro and the reserve currency and exchange currency is the a single country's currency


and soverign nations can be bullied to attack nations they do not wish to attack by the wishes on one nation.


and then you point out that its natural for a more technological advance people to vanquish(conquer) less technological advance peoples. which is what the usa is doing with Iran.


Really guy?? really?? you are hilarious.... get a thesaurus too

thesaurus.com...




edit on 15-7-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by votan

Then there was no british empire even though it was called an empire I never claimed the usa conquered any part of europe yet it keeps all other countries not in europe like south american and the middle east dominated many european nations are pushed by the USA to aide them in war if they are so soverign why do they listen to the usa? Maybe because they leverage them with thei power yet all business is conducted in usd yeah not a dominant currency more gymanstics peez


There certainly was British Empire. Does everything you spew have to be so purposely false?

So now you want to shift away from saying the fictitious US Empire desires to rule over the World, by excluding all of Europe and pointing at the mostly third world regions of the earth? Where China and Russia just as wantonly exploit those regions as anyone else? If it was US empire territory how could this be? You just provided more proof that there is no such thing as a US empire by shifting focus to those regions.

Yes, your arguments are hilarious.



USA does not need "conquer" europe since it does whatever the USA wants already I am not excluding it it is part of it. They are suppose sovereign nations yet they bend to the will of the usa.

you say nations get together to make a currency the euro and the world is still dominated by the US dollar something china and russia cannot boast.

THe USA at the moment is a dominant power and is an empire. YOu just do not want to realize this. Those nations china and russia also want to exploit have not been completely dominated by the usa. The usa and those other countries are all trying to exploit those nations exclusively but can't . T

You are actually the hilarious one when trying to pawn off vanquish as something totally different than conquer yet you won't own up to that. Yeah how quickly you forgot that huh?

You are just a troll. if you cannot see that the USA dominates with its currency, its ability to tell soverign nations who to attack (remember when france got crapped because they didn't want the iraq war) for its selfish reasons , and pretty much stomp on less technological advance nations JUST LIKE THEY DID THE NATIVE AMERICANS(which you pointed out that they were vanquished which is the same as conquer look at a dictionary) to exploit them for their resources. Who the heck cares what other nations who want to exploit that same area since they do not have the dominant power at the time to do as much as the USA does now which makes the usa the top dog.

Keep telling yourself it is not and keep that avatar it is very fitting.

but yeah really you tried to say vanquish is different than conquer




Then point out how soverign nations make a currency the euro and the reserve currency and exchange currency is the a single country's currency


and soverign nations can be bullied to attack nations they do not wish to attack by the wishes on one nation.


and then you point out that its natural for a more technological advance people to vanquish(conquer) less technological advance peoples. which is what the usa is doing with Iran.


Really guy?? really?? you are hilarious.... get a thesaurus too

thesaurus.com...




edit on 15-7-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)


I still see no proof of a "US Empire" in any of your ramblings.
The currency argument you presented has been shot down by the existence of the Euro.
The supposed European wing of this mythical Empire has actually formed their own union, the EU, not something any Empire worth its salt would ever allow.
The Third world regions you shakily pointed to are by no means under the thumb of any all powerful Empire evidenced by all the various world powers exploiting them.
As for conquered, you have failed to show any nation that the US has conquered. The nations of Japan, Germany, Iraq, and Afghanistan are all still there chugging along under the same names with their very own Sovereignty.

Your aside noted strawman of the Indians was just a comical sidetrack that lead nowhere except to expose that the Indians themselves often assimilated competing neighborly rivals through war. The Indians today have not disappeared, any Amercian citizen is probably within 2 to 3 hours driving distance to their nearest Indian Casino located on their very own land which exempts them from even paying State taxes. Anyone lucky enough to live near them enjoys the pleasure of filling up their gas tanks at the lowest prices in the country.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
How do the Iranians feel about their leadership.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
The terrorist state of israel murdered in cold blood many of my countrymen, this was a calculated effort.
If it weren't for the determination of these men and the incompetence of the attacking israeli terrorists, all hands would have been lost on the USS Liberty.
So, to this day I Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY, and scream about it until something is done about it.
Not some cash for murdered Sailors and Marines, but real punishment.
This is just one reason why israel is a terrorist state, not to mention the use of US made and sponsored equipment on the peoples of Palestine.
Apache gunships vs Estes rockets is hardly a fair fight, but the Palestinians still manage to get a victory in here and there.
If I need to explain this to you, perhaps you just don't have the eyes to see or the ears to hear the truth.
The truth is, the terrorist state of israel are the ones who should be stopped.


I guess you are a Palestinian looking for a homeland called Palestine. To my knowledge, God did not call upon Palestine to destroy the Israelites, it was the other way around. While this is not a debate, I simply asked you to provide your side of the story. It appears that you harbor "extremist hatred" for Israel, which makes you a target for the FBI, CIA and others. You have put yourself on their radar. Good Luck to you !



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
you know what would be fair since Israel has nukes let's let Iran make them hell let's give them some, i mean it's only fair everyone has them for self defense right?

let's welcome the 12 imam Mouhammed Mahdi.

all for religion all for Islam.

ty i like living in the 13th century of thinking.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
ever wondered why geiger counters go off the scale near jewish embassys try the one in manhatten for starters



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Israel and the US have been kicking butt in the middle east. Ain't much left except for Iran and they'll be dead before too long.

Iran has no Air Force, no Navy...no nothing. Can't even make its own gasoline. That's why they ain't rushed to topple Iran. No need to.

They'll get to it. Right now they're choking the Chinese (pulled tha money out and watching them kill each other)



Iran's air force and navy is far superior to Israels. That's why Israel who Benny has said doesn't need Americas help has been begging America to go to war for them. Israel should stick to the people they are used to fighting. Unarmed men, women and children.

Until Israel signs the NPT they should shut their mouths about other countries.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

Originally posted by g146541
The terrorist state of israel murdered in cold blood many of my countrymen, this was a calculated effort.
If it weren't for the determination of these men and the incompetence of the attacking israeli terrorists, all hands would have been lost on the USS Liberty.
So, to this day I Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY, and scream about it until something is done about it.
Not some cash for murdered Sailors and Marines, but real punishment.
This is just one reason why israel is a terrorist state, not to mention the use of US made and sponsored equipment on the peoples of Palestine.
Apache gunships vs Estes rockets is hardly a fair fight, but the Palestinians still manage to get a victory in here and there.
If I need to explain this to you, perhaps you just don't have the eyes to see or the ears to hear the truth.
The truth is, the terrorist state of israel are the ones who should be stopped.


I guess you are a Palestinian looking for a homeland called Palestine. To my knowledge, God did not call upon Palestine to destroy the Israelites, it was the other way around. While this is not a debate, I simply asked you to provide your side of the story. It appears that you harbor "extremist hatred" for Israel, which makes you a target for the FBI, CIA and others. You have put yourself on their radar. Good Luck to you !


Please prove God told the Zionist to destroy anyone. Just because they wrote a book saying he or she said so means nothing.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 


If America doesn't have an empire then why do we have so many bases overseas? Once we enter a country we don't leave it. We could save the taxpayers billions just by shutting down the useless bases.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


The very notion that "Iran should be stopped" is what gets me everytime.
Stopped from what? Who have they attacked? Who are they currently occupying? Who are they currently funding? Who are they exporting weapons too? Why are they the bad guys again?


This is exactly what I was going to post. "Stop from what?!"

While we're at it, let's stop Canada and Norway. Heck, I here there are some indigenous people in the Antarctic that are acquiring whale blubber for fuel. STOP THEM!



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

I guess you are a Palestinian looking for a homeland called Palestine. To my knowledge, God did not call upon Palestine to destroy the Israelites, it was the other way around. While this is not a debate, I simply asked you to provide your side of the story. It appears that you harbor "extremist hatred" for Israel, which makes you a target for the FBI, CIA and others. You have put yourself on their radar. Good Luck to you !

Just what makes you think that someone who sympathizes with the Palestinians is a Palestinian?
I don't get why you keep accusing without a shred of evidence or angle.
This,...god who says kill the Palestinians, does he speak to you as well?
Either way yes or no, the thought is waay beyond crazy.
Any book or god that would tell me to kill outright without reason must be a lie or not worthy of a following.
This is why the terrorist state of israel must be stopped, they wage war covertly not overtly.
I have never worried about anyone's radar, my ship runs clean and terrorists work covertly.
Enjoy!

How could you know if I was on anyone's radar by the way unless if you were the one pointing the way, how well does the jdl/idf pay anyway?



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The US is the top dowg right now. What can you say? You can hate on it sure, but it is what it is.




Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 


If America doesn't have an empire then why do we have so many bases overseas? Once we enter a country we don't leave it. We could save the taxpayers billions just by shutting down the useless bases.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541
 




Apache gunships vs Estes rockets is hardly a fair fight, but the Palestinians still manage to get a victory in here and there.


You might want to do a little research on those so called "Estes" rockets those Palestinian cowards like to fire into civilian populations on purpose. The rockets they are firing are actually similar in design to former Soviet style GAD-21 tube launched artillery rockets and the older Katyusha rockets. Since the pathetic nut-jobs can't acquire the proper launch tubes, or lack the ingenuity to develop one of their own, these rockets fly on a random trajectory path into Israeli civilian centers. But lets not let these little facts get in the way of your nauseous propaganda and delusions of grandeur. I've never heard someone refer to people in a foreign nation as "fellow countrymen" even though they have absolutely NO TIES to that country AT ALL, but hey, whatever floats your psychotic boat I guess. You should go over and help fire some of those rockets at Israel if you feel so close to those throwbacks. A white boy like you would stick out like a sore thumb late at night on FLIR.


It must be such a glorious victory hitting innocent civilians **on Purpose** in the eyes of one of these morally corrupt islamic cowards. Why go after Israeli soldiers when you can go after innocent soft target civilians right? I guess they are scared because Israeli soldiers are armed and it might actually be a fair fight.




edit on 15-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
38
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join