Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

'Iran should be stopped by joint regional effort'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Just be patient and wait until the Illuminati blows up the Olympics, then you will get your wish, once they blame the nuclear explosion on Iran.
.....Actually,
edit on 16-7-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
The ignorant biased posters in this thread makes it almost Imposssible to respond because they do not have the ability to take on another person's perspective , something that should have been aquired at the age of 7. Oh wait
.. The CIA removed that ability when they invented HARP and poisoned our water supply with naturally occurring floride so our pineal gland dies and the illuminate can control our brains easier.

Makes sense.
edit on 16-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

That is true ignorance my friend. You've let silly conspiracy theorists brainwash you so you believe the bs they give you.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by g146541

Apache gunships vs Estes rockets is hardly a fair fight, but the Palestinians still manage to get a victory in here and there.

It must be such a glorious victory hitting innocent civilians **on Purpose** in the eyes of one of these morally corrupt islamic cowards. Why go after Israeli soldiers when you can go after innocent soft target civilians right? I guess they are scared because Israeli soldiers are armed and it might actually be a fair fight.

edit on 15-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

Why do Israeli soldiers go after civilians? Same reason. Because they are most likely scared.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
The ignorant biased posters in this thread makes it almost Imposssible to respond because they do not have the ability to take on another person's perspective , something that should have been aquired at the age of 7. Oh wait
.. The CIA removed that ability when they invented HARP and poisoned our water supply with naturally occurring floride so our pineal gland dies and the illuminate can control our brains easier.

Makes sense.
edit on 16-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

Speaking of it almost being impossible to respond to some of these posts, I certainly feel your pain.

This post of yours was so off topic and riddled with incorrect statements that I felt obligated to to point it out so you can realize how wrong you are.

The fluoride that they put in our water is is Sodium Fluoride which is a chemical by product from various processes including but not limited to making fertilizer.

The naturally occuring fluoride of which you speak of is Calcium Fluoride which is NOT what they put in our water supply. I'm not here to discuss HAARP or Fluoride so please try and remain on topic.

To the rest of the members, I apologize for the off topic response but I felt it was my responsibility to assit Milkyway12 in his quest for denying ignorance.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Corruption Exposed... you are exposed yourself.

Can you name a situation where the nation of Israel has pledged to wipe another country off the face of the planet like Iran has in regard to Israel? No?

You are just Jewphobic admit it.

Who started the 6 day war in 1967? Who ended it?

Thank you for exposing my corruption

I cannot name a situation where Israel has threatened to whipe nations off the map, but I can tell you that Iran has never done so either. I can also provide many recent statements of Israel threatening war justified on lies and deceit as this is what the nation of Israel does.

I won't bother posting any links to news articles or threads because there are already a few in this thread and I'm feeling kind of lazy right now. If you don't believe me that Israel is an aggressive nation who is always threatening it's neighbors just let me know and I will gladly provide some factual sources.

As for the 1967 war, those were different times and Israel did win due to their military might which was provided by the United States and it's allies as Israel was created by these entities as a strategic asset in the Middle East.

As for who started it, it was the neighboring Arabs countries who started it. Many would even say it was a war worth starting due to how the nation of Israel was formed. The 750,000 displaced Palestinians and Israel's aggressive foreign policy most likely had something to do with it. At least it wasn't a war based on lies and deceit such as the wars Israel currently seeks.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
How does Israel plan on taking Iran out with a regional alliance? Iran is a regional mega power and has close ties with two other major powers (Pakistan, Syria) and could easily crush Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Bahrain, UAE or any other regional player within a matter of months. They have a huge stockpile of missiles (which the US have said they don't know where all the missile silo's are) and a vast reservoir of man power.

Even if the Arab League and Israel form a military union I don't think any of them are going to risk a strike on Iran because (according to the Pentagon) any strike on Iran would merely slow their nuclear research by 3 years and would make them throw their weight into research for a nuclear bomb.

Imagine the carnage they would wreak on their former attackers with the asset of a nuclear war head? They would emerge as the region's main power (Israel can barely keep up with them, even with nuclear weapons) and could threaten to nuke all the US forces in the region.

Sure, a strike now would buy some time but it would just delay the inevitable and result in them being destroyed later.

Either way, I have my popcorn ready and can't wait for this war to kick off. Because even if it does escalate to WW3 my country will be largely untouched (neutrality is the best policy). Bye Bye America, Russia and China's dominance as world superpowers..

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think its inevitable Iran will eventually become the main regional power in the mid east. Saudi Arabia and Israel don't want this as they both have dreams of being the main regional power themselves but demographic and geographic realities all point to Iran as the main regional power in the future. The US could postpone it but after the misadventure in Iraq I can't see many people falling for the same trick twice and regardless of how much AIPAC and Saudi oil money might be trying to influence politicians at the end of the day they answer to the American public.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

Can you show me one documented case where the IDF have deliberately targeted Palestinians with heavy weapons on **PURPOSE** and not by accident? The civilian casualties I have read about on honest NEWS sites like the BBC have always been accidental because the coward terrorist scum hide amongst the civilian population on purpose and refuse to fight like men, they are your typical nut-job islamofacist cowards we have seen all over the region for the past 10 years.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

wooooooow are you and tons of other people forgetting that the leader of Iran said out of his own mouth that he will wipe Israel off the map and make it be as they never existed? Wow do a little research before you jump on conspiracy theories. Thats why this site went down hill to many people like you with there bias views who don't look at fact. But if you think america or the west is so bad then how about you go live in Iran or the middle east have fun

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

honest ? news sites like the bbc dont make me laugh where do we start are the bbc covering the jewish spring going on at the moment no thats rt not a thing on the beeb . they are owned by the goverment just google jewish autonmous aublast there little secret ?. which country has used depleted uruaniam 235 phosphorus on civilians is that not WAR CRIMES . the bbc is like fox news full of xxxx

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If Iran gets nuclear weapons - it doesn't immediately follow that anyone will get bombed. Iran has had a better track record about invasion than almost any other nation on the globe -- they don't engage in it. Too many people in the US say 'those middle easterners (or Arabs, or Muslims) are always fighting." Those people don't keep track of who does what, how supportive the youth are in Iran of the West, and that at no time in 100 years has the US stopped being in some military engagement -- but these rules don't apply to us?

Israel will have to deal with Iran as equals -- and that probably galls the Likud party. The hard-liners in Israel don't think they are "God's chosen" -- they think they are "God's gift." They are violent, extreme and arrogant -- a lot like the people in their past they use to "justify" their hard line stance today.

I am a supporter of the Jewish people -- but the neocons in Israel who are pushing the US to war with Iran are the worst thing for their future. The only security for Israel will come as a beacon of peace and prosperity -- not by having the biggest guns and the most successful secret service.

You know WHY I no longer support Israel? Because their damn Mossad has infiltrated every part of our government, and gotten dirt on people -- they can extort people to silence. I'm disgusted at how the Democrats and Republicans, spread their legs and see who can say "we want to defend Israelis interests more..." -- the only thing that can get that much love from self serving bureaucrats is Carrots and Sticks. I'm probably not alone, and if ever we get a justice department and REAL security that looks after America's interests again -- the compromised politicians and allies will be gone, and there will be a lot of secrets revealed along with equal resentment of America's worse ally ever. It is not "IF" this will happen, it's "WHEN." America will eventually have a house cleaning -- because if we do not, we have no future. There are too many skeletons in the closet and people have begun to notice the shoes outside the door.

I don't like all these countries lobbying and bribing our crooked politicians. So I guess the Likud party is a victim of their own success. And I'm pretty sure it was that group who tried to assassinate their previous PM. They are as bad as the Bush crime family in this country -- who don't represent American interests, either.
edit on 16-7-2012 by VitriolAndAngst because: grammer

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The sad fact of the matter is this. Its obvious that the american government have an agenda for the middle east. I mean, even before they invaded iraq, the big oil companies got together to talk about what they were going to do with the oil after saddam is gone.The sad part is most people will just not believe that their government is in the wrong, and will believe every lame excuse that the government says. And why is this? because these people have been brainwashed from a young age to be patriotic for you country. This means that they can get away with pretty much anything.

This is not an anti american message, but anti government. My government are just as guilty for the illegal iraq war, which was all for oil. And this slowly taking over the middle east, and putting in a puppet western loving government, is all about oil.

I just wish people were not so brainwashed, and actually do some thinking for themselves

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Don't you think it's ironic that Israel is accusing Iran of not being part of the nuclear agreements...when in reality, they themselves AREN'T TAKING PART EITHER

And my only "agenda" is that I don't want another stupid war like Iraq!

I don't want to see that happen either but I think more than likely it will - within the next 6 months. We'll be given some front-story that we were fired upon or that Iran closed the Straights of Hormuz. Some sort of false flag op so that the American people get their chests puffed out again and start putting American flags on their cars again. Once this happens the bombs will start dropping on Tehran.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

wooooooow are you and tons of other people forgetting that the leader of Iran said out of his own mouth that he will wipe Israel off the map and make it be as they never existed? Wow do a little research before you jump on conspiracy theories.

That quote has been debunked on ATS so many times that it is exhausting. He never said that.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Israel has had nuclear weapons for more than a half century. They aren't an imminent threat to use them.

Iran wants to bring about the end of the World, and believes peace is in submission to their religious theocracy. If you can't get peace, killing those who don't agree is a laudable act. Tolerance is when those who are too stupid to not convert to their version of Islam at least understand their place as a constrained idiot who knows that they need to be ruled by their betters until they do get it.

These are not qualities of peace by any definition I have.

Finally, Iran may not have decided to build a nuke. They are only setting themselves up so that they have the capacity to do so in a very brief _

If you store your weapon in two parts, and the ammunition in another box....can I say you don't own a gun?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SibylofErythrae

Funny how it's always supposed to happen soon (TM)

They've been saying that for 25+ years now!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

respect your sentiments dude but at least India didn't got their nuclear weapons from America and China unlike Pakistan (beggars) who was America's true ally while they were busy building Alqaeda (and Osama Bin laden along) to fight Soviets. In fact we had to wait till sandstorm so that we can test our weapons hidden from satellites payed by "American taxpayers". You remind me of that episode of south park where one half of America is all patriotic and dick etc and other half just cries about it and the whole facade just goes on and on.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
One thing i have learned through experience in my life is,that one can not stop the natural progress of things....you may delay it for a while but stopping it for ever seems impossible....There is no doubt that Iran is going to be a major power in the region....Islam surely is going to have its influences all over the region and beyond....All dictatorship regimes are going to vanish while giving their place to Islamists.........Israel can not bully for ever ,same goes for the US UK or any other bullies.........there will be a day that women can drive ,and people can vote for their government in Saudi Arabia,and that day will come very soon......People in the US and Europe will eventually get sick and tiered of their situations (financial and political) and they rebel.....China can not be a super power for long, if the worlds economy continue downward growth....Spirituality will be the next experimental phase in the human evolution...The awakening is happening ..Goodness ,logic and morality will eventually replace the Evil ,greed and lies.....Good things are in ,bad things are out. and there is nothing you or me or anybody else can do about it. it is the NATURES LAW.....As one WISE man once said,"You are eighter with us or against us''.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by RimDaas

Can you show me one documented case where the IDF have deliberately targeted Palestinians with heavy weapons on **PURPOSE** and not by accident? The civilian casualties I have read about on honest NEWS sites like the BBC have always been accidental because the coward terrorist scum hide amongst the civilian population on purpose and refuse to fight like men, they are your typical nut-job islamofacist cowards we have seen all over the region for the past 10 years.

You are correct here, there is no proof that the israeli terrorists "targeted" innocents.
However, can we agree for the OVERWHELMING part they use US weaponry?
If you agree with that statement, you must agree seeing as how I have seen numerous guncams, missilecams where the US weapon flew right up someone's tailpipe or in a window with PINPOINT accuracy!
My question is, are the terrorist israelis so incompetent that they can miss with such accurate weaponry or is it intentional??
You are correct, there is no proof.
I did get a chuckle when I read "honest NEWS ", I know something now.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Go ahead and label this "just another bash Israel thread" but please at least acknowledge some of the content and try to refute some of what I have said.

Chants of Anti-Semite from the usual Israeli boot lickers will not be acknowledged so don't waste your time or bandwidth.

This IS "just another bash Israel thread". You know that, we know that. There must be hundreds of threads just like this one by now.

I also see you don't want anyone who is not in lock-step with you participating. How cool is that?

We get it, you hate Israel and Jews and you have a love fest going on with Iran, Hamas and Hezbollah so you peddle propaganda for them. That much is clear.

"Boot Lickers"
From a person who sides with a Theocratic Dictatorship that holds fake elections, jails those who want Democracy, kills anyone who quits their brand of religion, stones women to death for being raped, cuts off the heads of Gays, funds and arms Terrorists and who's fake President and it's real leader Ali Khamenei have both expressed their desire to wipe out Israel, the Jews and then the entire Western World.
edit on 7/16/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join