'Iran should be stopped by joint regional effort'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Iran not allowing foreign nationals to inspect their military base that at the time recently suffered an explosion is your proof Iran is probably guilty of possessing, building, or perhaps thinking about building a nuke? Well if so, I like to look beyond the IAEA and wonder what America's and Israel's intelligence agencies and military have to say about Iran and nukes. Notice the dates of the articles.

U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb

www.nytimes.com...

February 24, 2012

WASHINGTON — Even as the United Nations’ nuclear watchdog said in a new report Friday that Iran had accelerated its uranium enrichment program, American intelligence analysts continue to believe that there is no hard evidence that Iran has decided to build a nuclear bomb.

Recent assessments by American spy agencies are broadly consistent with a 2007 intelligence finding that concluded that Iran had abandoned its nuclear weapons program years earlier, according to current and former American officials. The officials said that assessment was largely reaffirmed in a 2010 National Intelligence Estimate, and that it remains the consensus view of America’s 16 intelligence agencies.

'Mossad, CIA agree Iran has yet to decide to build nuclear weapon'

www.haaretz.com...

Israel’s intelligence services agree with American intelligence assessments that there is not enough proof to determine whether Iran is building a nuclear bomb, according to a report published Sunday in the New York Times.

IDF chief to Haaretz: I do not believe Iran will decide to develop nuclear weapons

www.haaretz.com...

Iran, Gantz says, "is going step by step to the place where it will be able to decide whether to manufacture a nuclear bomb. It hasn't yet decided whether to go the extra mile."

Israel ex-security chief says leadership 'misleading public' on Iran

www.bbc.co.uk...

28 April 2012

The former head of Israel's domestic intelligence agency has accused the country's leadership of "misleading" the public on the merits of a possible military strike on Iran. Yuval Diskin said an attack might speed up any attempt by Iran to obtain a nuclear bomb.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This thread has got to be the most one-sided bash fests I have ever seen. To be fair, Israel has many skeletons in their closet. Many ATS users go out of their way to state that fact. However, Israel's critics in the region seem to be discussed with satin gloves? Why so harsh on Israel, and the other nations get a pass? That has always been a mystery to me? The country has been attacked more than they have done the attacking. Are they not allowed to live in peace among their neighbors, or should they just be thrust into the sea just because?

A bird crapped on my head today. It is Israel's fault! I stubbed my toe today. It is Israel's fault! My girlfriend walked out on me. It is Israel's fault! Shall I go on? All the ills in the world seem to be Israel's fault, or the Jews. Does that sound about right? Please by all means, bash away! However, there are two sides to every story, and if Israel has poop on their boots? So does Iran.

This whole Iran issue has gone on for too long. Either there is going to be an attack, and a light show unlike anything ever seen in the Middle East? Or there is not. I am sick of the petty semantics, and useless back and forth. Iran has been given more than ample time to comply with the demands of their critics. It is not just Israel laying the criticism, but it is other nations in the Middle East, the EU, and the US. Lets not forget that. By all means, if Iran wants to continuing digging that hole deeper? Nobody can stop them, however, don't cry poor mouth if a war is the end result. Bash away folks!
edit on 15-7-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Really? Down to name calling as you have no real thing to say? The remnants of the terrorist israeli state will not have to convert to islam, You know there are jews in Iran, right? How’s that peaceful glass of chocolate milk sounding now?

Well Adolf, sorry I can't resist as you remind me so much of a pathetic nazi, I was referring to your hopes and dreams of Israel "being bombed into the stone ages and then being made part of Palestine". Since Palestine has quite a few islamic nut-jobs controlling what goes off behind the scenes I hazard to guess Israeli's would be forced to convert to the ideology of islam or be beheaded, after all that is what their little book says isn't it?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Mexico does not cross the US border in apache gunships or by the battalion killing several civilians / citizens by the thousands. The US does not do this to Mexico either, we do not need to, we’re not israeli terrorists. And even at that it is not the Mexican populace that is sending drugs here, it is the cia and the cartels and a few crooked Mexican officials. Call me all of the names you feel you must, I have truth on my side, we understand you.

I didn't expect that you would understand the comparison I was making to your proposed delusional psychotic solution to the middle east situation as your hatred for Jewish people living in Israel clouds your judgement and logical thought process. But really it is silly and pointless discussing your hopes when we look at reality and the reality is not one nation in that entire region could sucesfully take on Israel via conflict. If you honestly believe such nonsense then you might want to stop watching Al-Jazeera and start reading Jane's Defense Weekly and visit some of the more popular military hardware forums on the net. Arab nations utilizing ancient soviet technology are not in the same league as the IDF in terms of hardware. I know the facts hurt the feelings of you nazi's, and it must suck that there's nothing you can ever do to achieve your hopes of a Jew free world, but hey, that's the way it is.
edit on 15-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko

You might want to do a little research on those so called "Estes" rockets those Palestinian cowards like to fire into civilian populations on purpose. The rockets they are firing are actually similar in design to former Soviet style GAD-21 tube launched artillery rockets and the older Katyusha rockets. Since the pathetic nut-jobs can't acquire the proper launch tubes, or lack the ingenuity to develop one of their own, these rockets fly on a random trajectory path into Israeli civilian centers. But lets not let these little facts get in the way of your nauseous propaganda and delusions of grandeur. I've never heard someone refer to people in a foreign nation as "fellow countrymen" even though they have absolutely NO TIES to that country AT ALL, but hey, whatever floats your psychotic boat I guess. You should go over and help fire some of those rockets at Israel if you feel so close to those throwbacks. A white boy like you would stick out like a sore thumb late at night on FLIR.

It must be such a glorious victory hitting innocent civilians **on Purpose** in the eyes of one of these morally corrupt islamic cowards. Why go after Israeli soldiers when you can go after innocent soft target civilians right? I guess they are scared because Israeli soldiers are armed and it might actually be a fair fight.

Actually I have done just a little research, probably not as much as you I’m sure…
Estes is a generic joke term for antiquated equipment made on the fly that never seems to work, EVER.
However, the American equipment should work every time, how do smart weapons blow up schools full of children anyway?
These “fellow countrymen were US Marines and Sailors, or have you never heard about the U.S.S LIBERTY?
My plan is not for innocents, I’ll leave that to the pro terrorists of the israeli regime they are pretty good at it history shows.
Fair fight is a apache vs a 50 year old rocket? Neat thought.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I didn't expect that you would understand the comparison I was making to your proposed delusional psychotic solution to the middle east situation as your hatred for Jewish people living in Israel clouds your judgement and logical thought process.

I thought I had already explained I have no more distaste for jews, than christians or muslims, nor Canadians, nor Mexicans, nor...
My problem is with the terrorist state of israel, it is kind of disliking the president of a nation and not her people, but you cannot understand i see.
You are to busy assigning labels rather than using facts, this is why your israeli terrorist cell must be stopped.
Just what makes you so blind to the atrocities done by the terrorist state of israel. a book or a paycheck?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Just what makes you so blind to the atrocities done by the terrorist state of israel. a book or a paycheck?

I find it's better to pass judgement upon a situation or people by actually experiencing it yourself for a few years.

Good night.

edit on 15-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

reply to post by g146541

I find it's better to pass judgement upon a situation or people by actually experiencing it yourself for a few years.

Good night.

You have said the first logical thing here tonight for your fight.
I would also use truth as a good standpoint as well.
The facts don't lie, you never did answer my question either.
Is it the book or the check?
Nite!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

I hope you realize how ridiculous you look calling people "nazis" simply because they disagree with Israel's laughable foreign policy

In case you're wondering why so many people hate Israel's policies:

Watch all parts...
edit on 16-7-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The ignorant biased posters in this thread makes it almost Imposssible to respond because they do not have the ability to take on another person's perspective , something that should have been aquired at the age of 7. Oh wait
.. The CIA removed that ability when they invented HARP and poisoned our water supply with naturally occurring floride so our pineal gland dies and the illuminate can control our brains easier.

Makes sense.
edit on 16-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

No no no, you don't understand the scope of my dislike, the terrorist state of israel has murdered my countrymen without provocation and with much calculation.
Just for that alone, I would have this terrorist state destroyed, but they do soooo much more than that.
And no, I would destroy this terrorist state we call israel overtly and in your face, it would not be for forged reasons, plus with them running amok starting proxy war after proxy war, someone has to put the rabid dog down.
I am not like them, I never conceal my thoughts or intent.

I don't understand why you call Israel a "terrorist state" when Syria and the Palestinians are the one's always using Terrorism to justify their attempts to take over the land Israel occupies. Israelies are not mad bombers, they are not the one's sending suicide bombers into public places to kill as many innocent civilians as possible. Perhaps you care to explain your side of it.
edit on 7/15/2012 by Labrynth2012 because: (no reason given)

I will tell you why many including myself believe that Israel is the true terrorist state.

You complain about suicide bombers attacking inside Israel. When a country has been beaten soo much into submission such as what Israel is continuously doing to Palestine, and being that Palestine has no standing army, people see no other way to defend themselves except martyrdom. I for one do not blame them. Israel continues to take more and more land through the use of bloodshed and terror on the state of Palestine. Israeli snipers target innocent people on a daily basis, and have in fact killed many Americans in support of Palestine. RIP Rachel Corry. I could go on but I doubt the fog of deceit will ever lift from in front of your eyes.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Never a more truthful post on this website. Zionist Ish-ra-el is the problem. They are no more "the people of god" than the pigs of the Khazarian span that they are. The world is awakening and they are scared. So mote it be! LOL.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by seabag

I would also like to add that the Parchin facility is a military installation. Perhaps you forgot, but there were several explosions at Iranian installations a few months before the February 2012 IAEA visit.

Also, as soon as the previous IAEA report was leaked Iranian scientists started getting assassinated so Iran was only being careful and limiting access to secure installations. It seems that the more Iran cooperates, the more suspicious "accidents" continue to occur.

The intel that was used to assassinate the last Iranian scientist is said to be derived from the previous IAEA report so I don't blame Iran for being extra cautious going forward. Their cooperation has been met with nothing but deceit and lies.

This announcement was priceless:

Israel's president sends message of peace to Iran

Send a message of peace with threats of war

Surely you must see what kind of corrupt liars we are dealing with here.

The masses cannot see the truth. I am for giving nuclear weapons to every nation. A well armed populace is a polite populace. Why should only Israel have nuclear capabilities? The answer is that the shouldn't be the only nation to have the right of self defense.
The Zionist corrupted United States of America has been mesmerized by the Kharizian lies long enough. America is awakening and is a force to be reckoned with. Run and hide cause we are coming for you.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Israel should be scorned by a World Joint effort. What a ruse upon the world. It shall not continue.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by TinfoilTP

If America doesn't have an empire then why do we have so many bases overseas? Once we enter a country we don't leave it. We could save the taxpayers billions just by shutting down the useless bases.

Russia has a shiny new base in Syria, don't see anyone calling them an Empire. We can afford a few more but one is the same as a hundred to prove the point that a military base does not make an empire.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well, talk about a hypocrite. Israel a nation with a mass undeclared nuclear arsenal are teaming up with the United States who are the only country to actually use nuclear weapons on another country in more "dialogue" to keep the peace in the Middle East.

Another bash Israel thread?

Shocking!

Hey Moshe, there is no proof that Iran is actually seeking nuclear weapons, and your country (Israel) is the ring leader when it comes to terror in the Middle East.

You're looking at this the wrong way. The burden of proof is on Iran. They are required to satisfy the IAEA in accordance with the NPT and Iran has failed continuously to do so.

A senior IAEA expert team is returning from Iran after two days of discussions with Iranian officials held on 20 and 21 February 2012. The meeting followed previous discussions held on 29 to 31 January 2012.
During both the first and second round of discussions, the Agency team requested access to the military site at Parchin. Iran did not grant permission for this visit to take place.

Intensive efforts were made to reach agreement on a document facilitating the clarification of unresolved issues in connection with Iran's nuclear programme, particularly those relating to possible military dimensions. Unfortunately, agreement was not reached on this document.

"It is disappointing that Iran did not accept our request to visit Parchin during the first or second meetings," IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano said. "We engaged in a constructive spirit, but no agreement was reached.

IAEA

Oh really? Iraq had no WNDs and the US attacked anyway. So much for the burden of proof. Your post is as full of crap as the Washington bureaucrats. Are you running for something or just a political dupe?

Israel and the US have been funding, supporting and aiding terrorist groups and terrorist states since 1948. There are plenty of intellectuals and award winning journalists who publish fact checked and unbiased information about this.

edit on 16-7-2012 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The agenda in the middle east is to bring those countries into the usary debt based SLAVE system.
America is not the ..LAND OF THE FREE, it is a slave debt based system.

Israel was created to be the thorn under the arabs saddle.
To be the enabler of creating tensions in that region.

It is not the Jewish people as such who have anything to do with this, it is a ZIONIST led slave system out of London.
Look to the Tavistock institute.
Divide et impera is their method...do not fall for the nine card trick of arguing over different religions etc.
Gravitor

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
if Iran has nukes the M.A.D. Mutual assured destruction will make the peace
i think the usa should give Iran some nukes

then peace will be needed by both sides,israel talks war atm

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The last major reports from MI6, NSA and even MOSSAD were that Iran has no capability and is not working toward one.

It's not the intel services that want a war so much as the bankers, who use the governments to start it.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This is propaganda.. there will be only Shalem Shalom from this point on..any.. that .. knowingly spreading propaganda will pay a heavy heavy price..
edit on 16-7-2012 by iskyfire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join