It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran should be stopped by joint regional effort'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Chants of Anti-Semite from the usual Israeli boot lickers will not be acknowledged so don't waste your time or bandwidth.

Really?

Calling Iran on it's obvious BS is not being an Israeli boot licker. But, since you're going to go straight into the crapper right off the bat in your opening post some could argue though that's better than being an Iranian Butt sniffer.

Those Iranian scientists are not all down in them bunkers playing Worlds of Warcraft that much I'll Guarantee you.

Enjoy your Star Fest.

Have at it.

edit on 15-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Thank you for your input. It's refreshing to see an American who understands what is really going on amongst the chicken hawks in this thread. Too bad more of your countrymen did not possess the same logic. I know that most Americans are against this crusade that is happening in the Middle East but ATS has a high percentage of Jingos who will justify almost anything due to their nationalistic pride which causes them to advocate more wars based on lies and deceit.

To add to your post:

Top US Nuclear Expert Tells Obama: There Is No Weapons Threat From Iran

How many people will have to explain this before the world finally realized that Iran is not the threat it is made out to be.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

What obvious BS??? Again, there is NO EVIDENCE that they have nukes or are going after them

Hell, personally I wouldn't even be surprised if they were...because the US has been threatening to attack them for 25+ years now. I would do anything to deter them from doing that, and that includes hinting at nukes. It all doesn't matter though because there is NO EVIDENCE for nukes. And Iraq should have really taught us a lesson

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

We cant get ANY information, out of Iran, because their Government and Media is State Controlled.

Well, it goes both ways:

Censorship in Israel: 'A unique model'

Privy to the nation's top secrets, she keeps private ones pretty well too.

"She" is Sima Vaknin-Gil, Israel's chief censor. It's her job to keep sensitive information that could harm state security out of the media.

Appointed by the defense minister, she has tremendous powers but says she uses these sparingly, balancing state security and freedom of speech.

Most democratic countries balk at censorship, but a recent poll shows half of Israel's Jewish population believes that freedom of expression is too free in Israel.

Don't kid yourself either, this same type of censorship happens in the United States as well.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Watch this:

And before you say "OMG, Al Jazeera": The channel is based out of Qatar, sanctioned by the ruler there. If you bother to look up what Islamic sect Qataris follow, you realize that they actually HATE the other sec that is widely practiced in Iran

Guess who gave Iran the missiles that can launch nukes? ISRAEL!!
Guess who made sure that a forged document serves as "proof" for Iran's nukes? ISRAEL

The only reason those Israeli nutjob hardliners (and their colleagues in the US) want a war is because it would serve as as convenient way to take over Palestine and the West Bank for good. They could just sent in the tanks and claim they need it as a base...and then consequently never leave, like they've done so many times in the past.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Is all very deceiving, the so cal focus on Iran Nuclear program is been pushed by the US the reason is not about them reaching capabilities but that is the excuse to go after the biggest danger, oil.

Is so obvious is not funny, history repeat itself, I guess people forgot about Iraq.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Chants of Anti-Semite from the usual Israeli boot lickers will not be acknowledged so don't waste your time or bandwidth.

Really?

Calling Iran on it's obvious BS is not being an Israeli boot licker. But, since you're going to go straight into the crapper right off the bat in your opening post some could argue though that's better than being an Iranian Butt sniffer.

Those Iranian scientists are not all down in them bunkers playing Worlds of Warcraft that much I'll Guarantee you.

Enjoy your Star Fest.

Have at it.

edit on 15-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Paranoid much? Why must you assume that statement was directed towards you?

Sorry I don't like to sniff butts

What obvious BS has Iran been called out on? From what I can tell it's Israel and the United States who are constantly being called out on their obvious BS.

I would be rich if I got a nickel every timed you whine and moan about stars.

How do those boots taste Slayer?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

What obvious BS??? Again, there is NO EVIDENCE that they have nukes or are going after them

Hell, personally I wouldn't even be surprised if they were...because the US has been threatening to attack them for 25+ years now. I would do anything to deter them from doing that, and that includes hinting at nukes. It all doesn't matter though because there is NO EVIDENCE for nukes. And Iraq should have really taught us a lesson

Basically you said there is no evidence but even if there was Iran would be justified.

Agenda?

By the way, if there is no evidence then why the secrecy? Is there something to hide at Parchin? Maybe radioactive residue left over from experimenting with detonation systems necessary for nuclear weapons?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
As long as Israel is the nuclear odd man out (we don't have them, wink) and is not part of any regs and treaties, seems the whole control system is useless.

Only way it would make seems is if everyone were pressing Israel about there nuke program. Since that is not happening, I can see Iran's all bets off stance.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Don't you think it's ironic that Israel is accusing Iran of not being part of the nuclear agreements...when in reality, they themselves AREN'T TAKING PART EITHER

And my only "agenda" is that I don't want another stupid war like Iraq!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Personally I'd love to see Iran with a stockpile of working nukes.
They could bring stability to the region via the sampson option.
Goose, meet the gander.
Maybe then the terrorist state of israel could cease to exist.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Don't you think it's ironic that Israel is accusing Iran of not being part of the nuclear agreements...when in reality, they themselves AREN'T TAKING PART EITHER.

Do you have proof Israel has nuclear weapons or are you following assumptions?

The only ‘evidence’ is a suspected conversation that happened with S. Africa 40 years ago.

And my only "agenda" is that I don't want another stupid war like Iraq!

Then why all the finger pointing at Israel while you turn a blind eye to Iran? Israel isn’t preparing for the end of times….Iran is. Why not stop everyone guilty of proliferation? Why no outrage over Iran?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

So the real agenda comes out!

Interesting!

What a humanitarian you are.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i think Israel should be stopped by joint regional effort

i fear another false flag during the Olympic games

HEAD LINE ... Iran terrorists bomb games ..shock horror ..same old same old ..Iran are screwed as long as we fund our pay masters

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by g146541

So the real agenda comes out!

Interesting!

What a humanitarian you are.

REAL AGENDA????
Look back at my history, anyone with half a brain knows my agenda, mostly because I wear it like a big proud badge!!!
The terrorist state of israel must be destroyed in order for there to be peace in the sandbox.
The US needs to give the boot to all of these "dual citizenship" types as well, you can only serve one master.
Humanitarian yes!!
Look at all the US and the terrorist state of israel have destroyed over the world.
Don't try acting like you just figured me out, I put those chips on the table a long time ago.
The funny thing about a joint regional effort, that would practically be the US and the terrorist state of israel, the only two "real" armies left in the sandbox, both FULLY funded by US dollars and weapons.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

The terrorist state of israel must be destroyed in order for there to be peace in the sandbox.

The population of Israel, as defined by the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, was estimated in 2012 to be 7879500 people, of whom 5930000 are Jewish....

Destroy:To ruin completely; spoil

If I am ever really in power, the destruction of the Jews will be my first and most important job.~ Adolf Hitler

You are in good company.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Look at all the US and the terrorist state of israel have destroyed over the world.

You proudly proclaim your desire to destroy Israel while stating your reason for doing so is because they have destroyed other places.

Your desire is to do EXACTLY what you despise them for doing. What makes you any better than them?

Sounds to me like you're just like them!

Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

edit on 15-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by g146541

The population of Israel, as defined by the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, was estimated in 2012 to be 7879500 people, of whom 5930000 are Jewish....

Destroy:To ruin completely; spoil

If I am ever really in power, the destruction of the Jews will be my first and most important job.~ Adolf Hitler

You are in good company.

so liberating Palestine makes us Nazi's .. my arguments are not with the Jewish people but rather their government agenda ...the masses want peace not war..yet our governments know best right

some times people get blinded by patriotism to see whats right and wrong

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I know it's become the latest trend to support Iran and bash Israel .. I'm no fan of Israel myself lately mind you, but to suggest there's no evidence Iran is seeking nuclear weapons is a bit of a foolish stance to take.. by the time there is a completed weapon as "evidence" then it's a bit too late.. there's circumstantial evidence for sure.

1. Not allowing inspections of the areas most suspicious
2. Constantly not complying with the wishes international community or even their own allies ( Russia & China )
3. Constant rhetoric by the holy leaders of the country, those with the real power mind you.

They said they wanted to produce uranium for peaceful purposes but their own ally Russia was willing to provide them with Uranium to power their peaceful programs, Uranium plenty enriched enough for their claimed intentions..They refused.. they wanted to build their own centrifuges despite knowing full well that decision would most certainly draw them into conflict and the real possibility of war... war is not a peaceful outcome, but they knew full well the reaction of the international community would not be positive.. so how is that in line with wanting peace?

Those things alone are not evidence but they are huge red flags..

I'm not a fan of Israel.. they are bullies in the region.. but simply not supporting Israel doesn't mean we should be ignorant about Iran as a potential threat if they become armed... with Israel's "Samson Option" .. Iran getting a weapon could trigger a full on nuclear winter for all of us.

Edit:

Part of me thinks Iran WANTS to be attacked.. if only just to make them look like they are being bullied .. it's like the kid in the playground who razzes and razzes people until he gets hit so the other gets suspended.. the instigator
edit on 7/15/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Too many”SHOULD” and”MUST” issues nowadays by idiots against the sovereign Iranian nation.

Iranian “should” and “must” resist against this kind of bullcrap at all cost.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join