It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran should be stopped by joint regional effort'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

How does disagreeing with Israel's foreign policy suddenly turn you into a Jew hater or Islam lover???

That's like biting into a piece of steak at the restaurant before screaming "I KILLED THAT MOTHERF****** COW!!!"

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
and a central bank constructed there immediately afterwards!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

How does disagreeing with Israel's foreign policy suddenly turn you into a Jew hater or Islam lover???

That's like biting into a piece of steak at the restaurant before screaming "I KILLED THAT MOTHERF****** COW!!!"

I was wondering the same as I read that post.
Sure I wish to see the terrorist state of israel burn but I do not hate jews nor support muslims nor christians for that.
I'm pro-human, and I see the biggest bunch of terrorists killing people with US weapons and funding...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

reply to post by SibylofErythrae

Funny how it's always supposed to happen soon (TM)

They've been saying that for 25+ years now!!!

Saying it, and actually having enough refined uranium stored away to accomplish it are clearly different.

Again, if you put your gun without a trigger in one lock box, and your trigger in another lock box, and store your ammunition in another lock box, can it be said that you don't own a gun?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SibylofErythrae

Everybody has a gun, what is about the gun is all lies.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Sorry, issues with the quotes so I had to repost directly below.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by RimDaas

Can you show me one documented case where the IDF have deliberately targeted Palestinians with heavy weapons on **PURPOSE** and not by accident? The civilian casualties I have read about on honest NEWS sites like the BBC have always been accidental because the coward terrorist scum hide amongst the civilian population on purpose and refuse to fight like men, they are your typical nut-job islamofacist cowards we have seen all over the region for the past 10 years.

You're kidding right? And don't give me the BS excuse that Hamas hides among civilians. Gaza is a cage where the inhabitants are kept like dogs. What you call a militant hiding amongst civilians, the rest of the world considers a man living in his house with his family. Where the hell else are they supposed to hide? It's a freaking cage that they live in, they have no where else to go!

The Israelis bomb schools and UN outposts.

Israel/Occupied Palestinian Territories: Israel's use of white phosphorus against Gaza civilians "clear and undeniable"

Amnesty International delegates visiting the Gaza Strip found indisputable evidence of widespread use of white phosphorus in densely populated residential areas in Gaza City and in the north.

How about dropping bombs on innocents:

They do the same in Lebanon too:

IDF commander: We fired more than a million cluster bombs in Lebanon

Phosphorous and cluster bombs heavily used; unexploded munitions litter wide area of Lebanon.

What we did was insane and monstrous, we covered entire towns in cluster bombs," the head of an IDF rocket unit in Lebanon said regarding the use of cluster bombs and phosphorous shells during the war.

Quoting his battalion commander, the rocket unit head stated that the IDF fired around 1,800 cluster bombs, containing over 1.2 million cluster bomblets.

Such a peaceful bunch those Israelis

The Zionists are the real terrorist scum, you are just too brainwashed to realize it.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I figured this update deserves a thread of it's own but since it relates to this thread I will post it here for the time being.

Netanyahu, Clinton vow cooperation on Iran

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton met Monday night and vowed cooperation on a broad range of issues, with Iran standing out, in particular, among them.

"We have our common goals to make sure that Iran does not acquire a nuclear weapon," Netanyahu said prior to the meeting.

Clinton said: "We will continue to consult closely as we have on an almost daily basis between our two governments to chart the best way forward for peace and stability for Israel, the United States and the world."

What a bunch of hypocrites

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You seem to have missed what I was responding to, even though you read the post -

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Go ahead and label this "just another bash Israel thread" but please at least acknowledge some of the content and try to refute some of what I have said.

Chants of Anti-Semite from the usual Israeli boot lickers will not be acknowledged so don't waste your time or bandwidth.

That and combining it with a history of other posts. People are not really fooled by all this. Complaining about propaganda while spreading propaganda is well

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Go ahead and label this "just another bash Israel thread" but please at least acknowledge some of the content and try to refute some of what I have said.

Chants of Anti-Semite from the usual Israeli boot lickers will not be acknowledged so don't waste your time or bandwidth.

That and combining it with a history of other posts. People are not really fooled by all this. Complaining about propaganda while spreading propaganda is well

How does my previous post history have anything to do with what you posted? Please provide some of my previous posts to back up your deluded opinion of my "post history". Just because I haven't adopted the Jingo nationalistic pride that you are so fond of doesn't necessarily make my views and opinions any less important than yours, in fact logic would dictate that I'm far more knowledgeable to the current events that we are discussing due to the fact you have absolutely nothing to say other than attack my post history.

I would also like you to point out some propaganda that I have spread. Your accusations with lack of proof or substance are nothing but empty statements with absolutely no value to contribute to the discussion.

Please come back when you have something noteworthy to say.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You're kidding right? And don't give me the BS excuse that Hamas hides among civilians. Gaza is a cage where the inhabitants are kept like dogs.

Actually no I'm not kidding, would you like me to post the massive library of video's of these coward pieces of human garbage firing off rockets into Israeli towns and then running back into an occupied house for cover? It's a good thing the IDF has highly trained snipers in many of these situations as the collateral damage would be much greater when these throwbacks use such tactics.

What you call a militant hiding amongst civilians, the rest of the world considers a man living in his house with his family. Where the hell else are they supposed to hide? It's a freaking cage that they live in, they have no where else to go!

Have you been to Gaza? Where are you from? For some odd reason you don't show it in your profile. I traveled to Gaza many times during my service with the Canadian Armed Forces while on duty in Cyprus and what I have seen you spew out on these message boards as "fact" regarding the living conditions in Gaza is 100% pure regurgitated Hamas propaganda. The living conditions there in many places are better than some of the community housing projects in the United States, they receive MILLIONS in aid from Israel and elsewhere even though a majority of that money goes towards the lavish lifestyles of the terrorist leaders in Gaza. There are plenty of open rocky areas with good cover where these cowards could launch these "missiles" from, FAR away from the civilian areas, but they choose not to because they **need** the civilian collateral "martyr" damage to make simpletons around the world feel sorry for them. They have been using the same tactics for the last 40 years, how old are you?

You serious? The "white phosphorous" conspiracy garbage? Good god, those moronic reporters wouldn't know the difference between an artillery smoke concealment round and a white phosphorous attack if a WP shell landed in their lap.
I've watched you debate others about this subject many times and it usually goes back and fourth with you posting nonfactual propaganda and the other person posting fact, then you get caught in a lie every now and then and deny it; it's quite funny actually especially when Xcathadra calls you out, I think that's his username.

Think about it for a second, try and get all that silly propaganda out of your head for a minute or two and take a look at logic. Why? Why the hell would Israel, a country that is constantly under scrutiny and monitoring, a country that for YEARS has shown more restraint than any other country in this world when dealing with similar situations, deliberately attack civilians rather than terrorists? It makes no sense politically and it makes no sense strategically. What is left is silly childish conspiracy theories that only the very simple minded would fall for.

Anyways, good luck with your crusade, you failed to prove to me that the IDF deliberately on PURPOSE wants to kill innocent Palestinians who want absolutely nothing to do with the nut-job islamic terrorist scum that hide and live among them in Gaza.

Toodles.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I really feel sorry for people like you ( the easily controlled)
You talk about all the bad stuff that happens in iran to try
and justify why your mini gods ( your government) should
take action. If thats the case, why dont your government go
into north korea and help all them poor people who are suffering.
Thats right, because the american government has nothing to
gain from that.

If you really think that the american government are starting
all these muni wars, for the good of the people in that country,
then you are very gullible to the american governnents lame excuses
on why they are invading this coubtry and that country.

Like i said. There is a bigger picture, and a bigger plan, and that
is to controll a good portion of the middle east. Control the middle
east, then in the long run, you will control the oil.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Wow. I was wondering how you could honestly write phrases like

...coward pieces of human garbage...

until I got to

...during my service with the Canadian Armed Forces...

and it all made sense. You've already taken voluntary brainwashing, and are in no way going to accept a contrary view. Do you consider it "cowardice" when an elite unit does an officially non-existent operation? Do you consider the Danish resistance to be spineless cowards? Sneaking around without proper identification, hiding amongst civilian populations, etc? You suggest that your enemies should fire openly from exposed locations, like real men. Perhaps they could line up, fill out forms declaring their intent to attack you, and proceed to impale themselves upon your bayonets.

Of course a smaller, lesser armed group is going to adopt guerrilla tactics. Of course a domestic insurgency will present itself after the official military (and in this case, police) have been destroyed. People in really desperate situations will do all sorts of stupid and nearly useless things to regain their sense of autonomy, including but not limited to setting themselves on fire and fighting firearms with spears.

Think about it for a second, try and get all that silly propaganda out of your head for a minute or two and take a look at logic.

Read. Meditate. Consider.

...you failed to prove to me that the IDF deliberately on PURPOSE wants to kill innocent Palestinians...

No one could. Not as long as you believe your fellow humans are

...nut-job islamic terrorist scum...

They're real people. Not demons or something. People. As for proving the intent to kill them, I think it's understood that firing weapons at people is likely to kill them. So if you've got a lot of people who are being killed by weapons fire, it's a pretty strong case that those firing the weapons intend to kill them.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

I really feel sorry for people like you ( the easily controlled)
You talk about all the bad stuff that happens in iran to try
and justify why your mini gods ( your government) should
take action. If thats the case, why dont your government go
into north korea and help all them poor people who are suffering.
Thats right, because the american government has nothing to
gain from that.

If you really think that the american government are starting
all these muni wars, for the good of the people in that country,
then you are very gullible to the american governnents lame excuses
on why they are invading this coubtry and that country.

Like i said. There is a bigger picture, and a bigger plan, and that
is to controll a good portion of the middle east. Control the middle
east, then in the long run, you will control the oil.

I saw Oliver Stone's "W", too. (Sorry, couldn't resist - that was probably the most notable quote in the movie). I do believe this country has an agenda passed from administration to administration to continue to be involved in armed conflict. However I think it has more to do with old Ike's warning regarding the military industrial complex. That is a beast not to be fooled with. Does anyone think that if somehow Ron Paul got the MSM attention everyone else got, that if he somehow magically had the money and power to actually get into office, that Paul wouldn't most likely be taken out?

It's telling the applause he got during the debates. People are (finally) starting to wake up. America doesn't need t be up in everyone's business and ff we weren't sticking our noses in there in the first place perhaps 9/11 would have never happened. (Of course according to some threads on this site is was totally faked, no one actually died, I saw one thread today where the guy claimed planes never even hit the buildings and each and every single witness was a paid-off actor - and he had a few people ask for more!). But I digress - the merry-go-round of putting boots on the ground is going to come back and bite us harder than 9/11 ever did.

Even given the absolute embarrassment that Iraq was we refuse to learn our lesson. Current POTUS reviews his kill list on a daily basis (source - Time Magazine - issue from the last 6 weeks or so). We need more people engaged, more people informed, and less people that care more about their facebook status and who's the next judge on some lame talent show.

So where do we start? First of all at the local level and in Congress they all need to go. "Your guy stinks, my guy is ok" is why the Charlie Rangall's of the world still keep getting elected. I mean, really? I don't agree with Bill Maher, voter's aren't dumb, they aren't sufficiently motivated. I don't know how much more motivated you need to be when our democracy and our rights are slipping away and most people know someone who's been out of work for over a year, or who isn't paying their mortgage.

So what is my overall message? It's time to seriously consider being more of an isolationist state and get our house in order. Let the religious zealots of the world resolve their own nonsense. They can put their big boy pants on, too.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Your anti Israeli bias is showing.

You do realize that Iran has on multiple occasions threatened to "Erase" Israel from the face of the earth? Or are you one of those who refuses to believe it even when you hear it from their leaders mouth?

Sure, Israel has nukes. Highly advanced nukes at that. ICBM's, tactical (those little ones for the battlefield), submarine launch capability etc. They are also surrounded by multiple nations whom have attacked Israel three times now trying to not just defeat them, but to eliminate the Jew from the face of the earth. That sort of thing tends to make one plan ahead you know? They've never had to use them because even the combined military forces of the Islamic powers couldn't defeat Israel even though they outnumbered them 5-1 by manpower and military hardware. However, if one of their enemies gains nuclear capability then conventional warfare becomes less likely as one weapon could essentially eliminate 25-45% of the entire Israeli population.
In that possible situation one has two choices.
1. Eliminate the threat before it reaches weapons ready status.
2. Be prepared to accept the possible losses and retaliate with enough destructive force to make Iran a giant sheet of green glass so that future enemies would see what happens to those who attempt to destroy Israel.

I'm for option 1 personally and I think that before 2012 is over Iran's capability to produce a nuke will becomes much less likely.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr3dboot
Your anti Israeli bias is showing.

You do realize that Iran has on multiple occasions threatened to "Erase" Israel from the face of the earth? Or are you one of those who refuses to believe it even when you hear it from their leaders mouth?

Sure, Israel has nukes. Highly advanced nukes at that. ICBM's, tactical (those little ones for the battlefield), submarine launch capability etc. They are also surrounded by multiple nations whom have attacked Israel three times now trying to not just defeat them, but to eliminate the Jew from the face of the earth. That sort of thing tends to make one plan ahead you know? They've never had to use them because even the combined military forces of the Islamic powers couldn't defeat Israel even though they outnumbered them 5-1 by manpower and military hardware. However, if one of their enemies gains nuclear capability then conventional warfare becomes less likely as one weapon could essentially eliminate 25-45% of the entire Israeli population.
In that possible situation one has two choices.
1. Eliminate the threat before it reaches weapons ready status.
2. Be prepared to accept the possible losses and retaliate with enough destructive force to make Iran a giant sheet of green glass so that future enemies would see what happens to those who attempt to destroy Israel.

I'm for option 1 personally and I think that before 2012 is over Iran's capability to produce a nuke will becomes much less likely.

Why would iran risk total destruction of their country by nuking israel?
They know if they did do this, they would not last 5 mins. Because they
said they are gonna wipe israel of the map, does not mean they are. North
korea have been making the sams kind of empty threats for years, even saying
they would nuke america, so why has there been no attack on them?

You cant attack a country, killing thousands, even millions, because of a
stupid empty threat. Look what happened in the illegal iraq war. The american
government were saying that saddam had WMD's (BS) And when they invaded
iraq, and confirmed no weapons, they said they liberated the people. What a complete
load of rubbish!

Oil companies were talking about what they were going to do with the iraq
oil after the war, even before the war started, as documents show. So, who
are the real criminals here?

And while all this has happened/happening, millions of easily led, braibwashed
patriots will stick up for what their government has done. How can we move forward
as human beings when so many people are brainwashed and easily led.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PocketRevolution

and it all made sense. You've already taken voluntary brainwashing, and are in no way going to accept a contrary view.

Yeah, thanks for asinine psychological profiling, however, I would much rather go with what I have seen with my own eyes first hand on the ground regarding the terrorist human garbage within Gaza that deliberately use civilians as human shields. These vile cowards deserve nothing more than a large caliber round to the head as they cause hardship and suffering on both sides of the equation. The pathetic propaganda people use as fact on these boards is not acceptable especially when this website is all about "denying ignorance".

Of course a smaller, lesser armed group is going to adopt guerrilla tactics. Of course a domestic insurgency will present itself after the official military (and in this case, police) have been destroyed. People in really desperate situations will do all sorts of stupid and nearly useless things to regain their sense of autonomy, including but not limited to setting themselves on fire and fighting firearms with spears.

I would have absolutely no problem with this if they were planning and attacking valid military targets. I would see them in a completely different light; so would millions of other people around the world. But they don't, the cowards have no honor because the majority of the time they are driven by an archaic ideology that tells them it is acceptable to kill the innocent.

Read. Meditate. Consider.

Right back at ya.

No one could. Not as long as you believe your fellow humans are """...nut-job islamic terrorist scum..."""

I don't consider anyone who deliberately murders innocent people in mass numbers every day around the world to be remotely close to being human. These repugnant throwbacks who follow an ideology of hatred, radical islam, are in the same league as the nazi's and should be treated as such.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well said. People have absolutely no idea what they are asking for. I am amused and distraught all at the same time by what I see from some of these posts. Yours is very accurate my friend. Those who do not believe in God are in for a shock very soon. Shalom.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well said. People have absolutely no idea what they are asking for. I am amused and distraught all at the same time by what I see from some of these posts. Yours is very accurate my friend. Those who do not believe in God are in for a shock very soon. Shalom.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
@Votan
I believe this is what you mean by conquering without war.

Sun Tzu:
"Therefore the skillful leader subdues the enemy's troops without any fighting; he captures their cities without laying siege to them; he overthrows their kingdom without lengthy operations in the field. With his forces intact he will dispute the mastery of the Empire, and thus, without losing a man, his triumph will be complete. This is the method of attacking by stratagem.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join