It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: How Many Have Switched from Extraterrestrial Hypothesis to Interdimensional?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Also, they trap you with time, while you are infinite you are in a way finite in terms of physicality, so you can collapse a Universe with your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
after reading john keel's mothman prophesies i like but don't tend to agree with his theory that UFO's and the entities piloting them are INVOLUNTARY time travelers. in this process they have lost their identity thus appear/act irrational.
the entities that i have encountered in my life are very focused/agenda driven. but now i wonder if the reason they are so quick to avoid telling me anything about themselves has something to do with the possibility that maybe they've lost their identity for one reason or another and they are just simply carrying out the only thing they remember. once again i don't 100% agree but interesting theory nonetheless.

“If there is a universal mind, must it be sane?"
edit on 8-8-2012 by notkmarx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by notkmarx

Yeah, I guess the "time-confusion" angle was the attempt to reconcile the high strangeness/absurdity aspects. It would bring a whole new comical spin on the Kelly-Hopkinsville encounter as confused and frightened little E.T.s wigged out from a space warp just looking for a little help.

With the entities that you've encountered, what is their focus?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

nvm.
edit on 8-8-2012 by notkmarx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by SplitInfinity

It is in the ability...in my opinion...to be able to have a mind that is Highly Interconnected in it's ability to access Left and Right Hemisphere concepts. The Human Subconscious tends to dole out data to one side or the other but when both sides can interact freely...you get a person who can be creative in analytical concepts.

Funny real world story. Because of my job, and what I do, I meet a LOT of people who I'm sure have very high IQ scores. Not everyone I meet, but I have meet quite a few people that score near perfect on the SAT, miss like 3 questions total, or 35 on ACT (not IQ tests, but they generally correlate), and should be able to figure out most situations if these tests truly are an indication of academic potential, which really is just a way of saying how smart they are.

No joke, one of our applicants was on the way to an event that had required participation, he hit a curb, hard! It bent the rear axle of his car visible to anyone that actually would have seen this, or the tire wobble . He continued to drive, right against the curb, until the friction actually caused the tire to combust. He calls, and asks if we know how to change a tire, because his caught on fire... I kid you not. Now granted he never changed a tire before, so I can understand him not knowing how to, but when we saw it, and the tire is slanted like / we were like, dude, you need more than a tire change. it never occurred to him that his tire slant was due to anything more than a bad tire. This guy in particular, I happen to know is a genius by IQ. He is a friend of mine, and I like him, but he makes me face palm sometimes.

The only other confirmed Geniuses I met, was in my one year of High school, I took Honors Physics, and my teacher was a former NASA guy I use to argue with all the time, I liked him though. He was funny, and funny looking
The other was an MIT Chaos Theory professor I met, by route of my Physics teacher, I liked my Physics teacher, have no love for the MIT guy, he didn't make sense and kinda contradicted himself.

I have seen this kind of complete lack of comprehension of what is obvious, time and time again from people that, by scores, should be vastly far more intelligent than the average person. Are some people smarter than others? Without a doubt. Every time I go to Walmart, that fact hits me in the face like a hammer. I just don't think our current understanding of intellect allows us to accurately test it.

I must add, that I have had a few, and I mean it in that they are the minority (2 so far after doing this for over 2 years), that score very well, but also posses what we would call common sense, and both of them were easy to talk to, and very intelligent(at least by my rating).
edit on 8-8-2012 by CalebRight14 because: edited to add my own talks

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CalebRight14

You hit the nail on the HEAD! COMMON SENSE! I have met people who expound on their intelligence but I would not trust them to bring my Suits to the Dry Cleaners!

I have told this story before but I will tell you. When I was in High School I had a friend who was a little slow but he was brilliant. He spoke slow...it took him more time to take a test and he stuttered...but I saw him for what he was...a Brilliant Mind trapped in a Body that betrayed him. Some of the kids would make fun of him and I defended him.

Because I scored so high on multiple forms of tests...they wanted me to be their GOLDEN BOY...but I was not interested. Most but not all of my teachers were MORONS and I caught a few of them actually making fun of my slow friend. In latter years it turned out that a chemical imbalance that was corrected through drugs enabled him to speed up and now he works for a Military Contractor doing highly advanced engineering and he makes Big Bucks...but back then...he was the butt of Jokes. I hated this and when we went to one of our High School Reunion...he did something that made me proud of him. Now that he was Rich and Good Looking...he REMEMBERED who the people were that made fun of him and did not accept these peoples offers to sit at their table or come to this party or that.

We sat together along with a few friends that I knew were of good heart. Since I am a celebrity...out table was the table to sit at and that table were all people who I personally asked for as they begged me to go...who sat at my table was a condition of my going and I picked the right people.

OH...SAT's...even though I scored High...are just Memory Ability. True intelligence is separated into several groups and Common Sense is a very important group. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

That was a nice story Split, and thank you for sharing it. I don't have many similar to share, but I'll share mine anyway. I was pulled out of school when I was in 2nd grade and Home schooled till I was 13-14 before I quit... The reason I was pulled, was we went to a private school, that only taught up to 6th grade, my mother wanted all of us to attend the same school, and could not find one that bridged the class gap. She also did not want public schools, because I grew up on Long Island, and she was worried we would get involved with Gangs or Drugs.

I'm from a LARGE family(1 of 12), so my mother had very limited time to spend with each of us, and we were all in separate grades, so it was mostly up to us to figure out the subject matter on our own, and just learn to solve it without it being explained. This was great when I was young, because I would finish all my work at noon, and be free the rest of the day to explore whatever was on my mind. when I turned 11 or so, my mind changed, I wanted to be in contact with, you guessed it, the opposite sex. My pleas fell on deaf ears, my parents wouldn't put me back in school and at 13-14 I quit to rebel and started working a lot more(I first went to a job site when I was 5.. I think, and worked a few days a month for my father, who has his own construction business). After I quite Home School, I did full work days 3 times a week or so, and hung out with a lot of college students at night(just because where I was at the time).
Several years later, we moved to Virginia (in a house we built). I was considering going to college at this point, as I knew Construction was not for me... but couldn't remember what traditional education was like, so I figured I'll do year of HS, and see what it's like. I was very limited by the school on what classes I could take, because my records where a bit jacked, and I had jumped several grades. They wouldn't allow me to take any math Higher than trig, and required me to take algebra 2 first, which sucked, cause I was a month late for enrollment, and never studied algebra 2 before, my first semester was a joke, making Honor roll without doing anything other than paying attention in class.
I DID struggle with Algebra 2, and only had like a C+. It sucked, because for about the first month, the teacher had me sit in the back of the class, and told me, Caleb, you need to catch up, start here, and do all the lessons, until you are where we are at. I did that with all my classes, just had the hardest time doing it with Algebra.

My second semester went a lot better, where I got an academic award in business, and had 2 classes I liked, which was Honors Physics and Trig, and was always on the Honor Roll. But I got another blow from the school, they handed me 11th, 10th, and 9th grade level books, and told me I will need to take the final exams for each grade if I want a HS diploma from the school. I told them, if you want to test my general knowledge, that is fair, but you cannot expect me to know what YOU teach here at each level. The school disagreed, and told me I must pass them. I argued back that is insane, and asking me to do 4x the work of every other senior, and I am on the honor roll is not fair. They didn't see it that way. Gave me their exams, which I refused to study for, I failed them... I got my HS Diploma Mostly do to my English teacher, my Honors Physics Teacher(who was a former NASA scientist), and my Trig teacher.

If they were not who they were, I would never have had a HS diploma, and MY life, would be very different as a result. It jaded me to traditional education, I make a good living, and may go to college one day, because that diploma is valued by employers. My Avatar for example is my wife, and she has her 4 year, and 3 years of Law school(in her country, law school is 4 years), she is going back to Law school, and may end up being a lawyer in the states, though she prefers Paralegal work. I Just don't like the idea that I MUST go to a said school in order to be smarter, anything I want to learn, I can learn on my own. Granted, I don't have access to a universities study, but I have read A LOT of them, and I don't like them, they seem to have a prior motive already set... I just don't trust them.
I deal with college Grads, and MBAs daily, they are no more capable, or more intelligent.
Now you know what makes me tick, take me apart

edit on 10-8-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
I try to keep the conspiracy as simple as I can.

Since its quite possible for humans to make it to another planet already, however impractical, its equally possible for somebody from another planet to make it here using similar methods.

Why bother jumping through dimensions to get here when a simple rocket will work?

DO we really have to point that out I mean come on It has to do with distant young one

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingArthur

Originally posted by Frith
I try to keep the conspiracy as simple as I can.

Since its quite possible for humans to make it to another planet already, however impractical, its equally possible for somebody from another planet to make it here using similar methods.

Why bother jumping through dimensions to get here when a simple rocket will work?

DO we really have to point that out I mean come on It has to do with distant young one

^ Voyager 1 is traveling at 17.26 km/s (10.72 mi/s), or about 38.6 Thousand Miles an hour. Voyager 1, which was launched in 1977 is about 11 Billion Miles away. Light from our sun takes about 5.5 hours to reach Pluto which averages 3.6 billion miles from the sun.You can find NASA projected travel and distance for Voyager 1 and 2 here:

voyager.jpl.nasa.gov...

The planet believed to be nearest to our solar system, is 10.5 Light years away. But is also believed to be a gas Giant 1.5 times the mass of Jupiter. Gas Giants are generally believed to be unable to support life. So any visitors from here is very unlikely.
www.space.com...

The nearest planet that is believed to be able to support life belongs to a red dwarf star 20.5 light years away

The new planet is about 50 percent bigger than Earth and about five times more massive. The new "super-Earth" is called Gliese 581 C, after its star, Gliese 581, a diminutive red dwarf star located 20.5 light-years away that is about one-third as massive as the Sun.

Any locals from said planet would not likely be doing what UFOs do. Even if they somehow managed to be able to travel at the speed of light, it would take them 20 years just to get here, why go through all that, just to hide in our atmosphere?

It seems far more plausible that if they do exist, then they use some kind of worm hole travel, or come from another dimension

edit on 11-8-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Some gas giant planets in the universe, might have habitable moons orbiting them; that could be suitable for highly intelligent life.

Wormholes...are too fragile for starships. You would need the energy of a super nova, to create a wormhole. When a starship enters the wormhole --- the vibrations caused by the starship --- would collapse the wormhole unto itself.

How do you transport you and starship from one dimension to another? Sounds like a complex afterthought, that perplexes me to no end. Since I'am not a believer in interdimensional interstellar travel, rather, I put all my cards on the table ---- betting on the superluminal [FTL] realm of interstellar starship travel; by he other-worlder's that visit our planet.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

Some gas giant planets in the universe, might have habitable moons orbiting them; that could be suitable for highly intelligent life.

A good point, I only didn't mention it because, unless I am incorrect, we have not found one within 10 light years so far. My point was how very far away alien life would be IF it's not from our solar system. It doesn't really make sense they would travel so far, and apart from the few abduction cases here and there, they appear to not really be doing anything here. Maybe a few cases of interaction with Military around the world, but nothing that would warrant making such a trip.

If I understand your idea correctly, they almost use earth as an interstellar Gas station with water as the fuel. I just disagree with you, because I think, that any civilization, no matter how advanced, will take what they need from whomever they can get it from if they have the power to do so. The only way I can reason they would not take something from us, is if we had nothing they need.

We could speculate that they come here peacefully, and have been working with key people in power around the world to prepare the world for their announcement. Abductions may have not been sanctioned by them, but maybe a few rouge aliens who's curiosity got the best of them started this. I just don't believe that.

Something possibly of interest to you Erno is:

While it is true that we humans are as of now incapable of living on or in a gas giant, take a quick look at the gas giants in our solar system: they all have some relatively big, icy moons, and it is not impossible (albeit not certain) that Gliese 876 b could have some habitable moons (think Pandora and Polyphemus from the movie Avatar). Even if not, there is no reason not to believe that life could originate in or on gas giants, as evidenced by a paper from respected astronomers discussing the possibility of life in Jupiter’s thick atmosphere.

from 15 fascinating planets listverse.com...

Originally posted by Erno86 Wormholes...are too fragile for starships. You would need the energy of a super nova, to create a wormhole. When a starship enters the wormhole --- the vibrations caused by the starship --- would collapse the wormhole unto itself.

Wormholes themselves are theoretical, and much of how we understand they might work, is also theoretical. I would be cautious to say it cannot be done, simply because our understanding of it says it cannot be done. I wouldn't say it's out of the question for some highly advanced race to have unraveled many things that are still a mystery to us. Do I think this is how they get here? No, but you already know what I believe they are, and how they travel. I just threw it out there as, as far as I can see, it still remains a possibility.

Originally posted by Erno86 How do you transport you and starship from one dimension to another? Sounds like a complex afterthought, that perplexes me to no end. Since I'am not a believer in interdimensional interstellar travel, rather, I put all my cards on the table ---- betting on the superluminal [FTL] realm of interstellar starship travel; by he other-worlder's that visit our planet.

This, we have in common Erno. It is a very interesting topic to me though, so I do enjoy the discussion of it.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Why would I take apart something that seems to fit so nicely together? LOL! It is a fact of life that for a person to get a decent job...at least the majority...need a Degree...at least a B.A. or B.S.

I am lucky in that I was able to cut a deal that allowed me to go to College as well as tour in a Band but the deal also included my participation in a very specific form of Training for my THIRD JOB. This job...which I still do on occasion and I am getting to old for...is no longer Mandatory and I can say no but as I have said before...I am about the Best there is for this job and my Team as well as their Young Wives have made it clear to the point of Begging Me...Please Go! I want my Husband BACK! It is hard to say no and I am right now attempting to train a replacement as I will be going back on TOUR one more time and then I will retire.

Things come easy for me as I have a Subconscious that sometimes allows me access to it's recorded data...sometimes...it will not...but it never fails me when it has to do with this THIRD JOB. Except ONCE when I was shot...and that will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

I can retain massive amounts of information except how to spell and where I left my keys or sunglasses! LOL! Go Figure! I also had a CT scan...and the Female Doctor made me take it twice as she thought there was an imaging mistake but it turns out I have an abnormally large and dense inter-connective neural pathway between both my Left and Right Hemispheres. This is why I can debate Quantum Mechanics and Multiversal existing Quantum Particle Transfer between Numerical Quantum Particle Minimums and Maximums between Interconnective Divergent Universal Realities dependent on Probability of Choice based on Cause and Effect...as well as Paint, Draw, Sculpt and Design and also Play in a World Touring Band.

I have a MASSIVE EGO...but I am not petty nor do I understand Jealousy. Just don't ask me to spell. The laws for it are too illogical. I before E except after C...except in the case of a Hundred Words where this is not so! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Why would I take apart something that seems to fit so nicely together? LOL! It is a fact of life that for a person to get a decent job...at least the majority...need a Degree...at least a B.A. or B.S.

Don't tell my brother, he has a very famous home improvement store that has hired him in a position, because they think he has a college degree, despite having a GED. I tell you the truth. He use to train managers that were incoming, but was just a key holder himself. He was promoted a few years ago, because they assumed he had a degree, which he went along with(interview and all), and with Christmas Bonus included, makes over $120,000.00 a year. Not bad for someone that's never graduated HS.

I am lucky in that I was able to cut a deal that allowed me to go to College as well as tour in a Band but the deal also included my participation in a very specific form of Training for my THIRD JOB. This job...which I still do on occasion and I am getting to old for...is no longer Mandatory and I can say no but as I have said before...I am about the Best there is for this job and my Team as well as their Young Wives have made it clear to the point of Begging Me...Please Go! I want my Husband BACK! It is hard to say no and I am right now attempting to train a replacement as I will be going back on TOUR one more time and then I will retire.

We Share this in common, in that if I want to attend, it will cost me personally nothing, The USA has a post 911GI bill and TA will fully cover it. I am less sure I deserve such money. When I was seriously considering college, I was heavily considering Wingate University, because a person whose house I remolded was a scientist that knew the president of that school, and liked me. I just was so angry at my HS and traditional education I decided to say hell with it, let me see what I can do, perhaps a mistake, I don't really know.

Things come easy for me as I have a Subconscious that sometimes allows me access to it's recorded data...sometimes...it will not...but it never fails me when it has to do with this THIRD JOB. Except ONCE when I was shot...and that will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

I can retain massive amounts of information except how to spell and where I left my keys or sunglasses! LOL! Go Figure! I also had a CT scan...and the Female Doctor made me take it twice as she thought there was an imaging mistake but it turns out I have an abnormally large and dense inter-connective neural pathway between both my Left and Right Hemispheres. This is why I can debate Quantum Mechanics and Multiversal existing Quantum Particle Transfer between Numerical Quantum Particle Minimums and Maximums between Interconnective Divergent Universal Realities dependent on Probability of Choice based on Cause and Effect...as well as Paint, Draw, Sculpt and Design and also Play in a World Touring Band.

This I cannot match, I have taken a few IQ test by friends of mine asking me to do so, I only score like 137-150 or so, I don't play musical instruments, despite my Mother, Father, Brother and Sister playing, it just never interested me. To me IQ means nothing.

I have a MASSIVE EGO...but I am not petty nor do I understand Jealousy. Just don't ask me to spell. The laws for it are too illogical. I before E except after C...except in the case of a Hundred Words where this is not so! LOL! Split Infinity

edit on 11-8-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I believe it is going to take more than sheer analytical intelligence to determine many questions posed on this topic. GUT has been very gracious and I appreciate the fact that he...unlike some others...did not Blow Up on me when I made a suggestion that this Topics main question should perhaps be renamed due to my statement that the topics question is taking the Hollywood Based Concept of Interdimensional Beings as existing in the same Universal Reality as ours yet existing in a Higher Dimensional State or even perhaps Vibrationary State that would allow these beings to be existing in the same Universal Reality but just existing in a Dimensional State that we could not perceive.

The thing is that we ourselves are Interdimensional Beings as the Quantum Particles that Make up every thing that a Human Being is exist in a 10 or 11...I think More...Dimensional State as the Protons and Neutrons if not Hydrogen...that make up the Nucleus of every Atom in our Bodies are comprised of smaller Quantum Particles like Quarks, Gluons, Leptons...etc...as well as the Electrons that orbit every Atomic Nucleus in our Bodies and do so as both PARTICLE AND WAVE. This ability of a Quantum Particle and in this case an Electron existing as both Particle and Wave allows for Wavelength thus we have FREQUENCY.

In the Electromagnetic Spectrum which includes Electrons as well as Photons which are a form of Changed Electron...this Frequency allows in Photons or Light a wide Frequency or Light Wavelength of which some is visible and some is not. This also allows for perception of Color and in Electrons we have basic Electricity which has a Wavelength or Frequency that allows for Microwaves, Radio Waves, Electromagnetic Fields and Radiation plus alot more that I am but just skipping around on this post.

My point is...We are Interdimensional Beings in Nature and I believe the topics question should be...Visitors Traversing between Solar Systems or are they Traversing from One Alternate Divergent Universal Reality to Our Universal Reality? He was nice enough not to get pissed. I think! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

My point is...We are Interdimensional Beings in Nature and I believe the topics question should be...Visitors Traversing between Solar Systems or are they Traversing from One Alternate Divergent Universal Reality to Our Universal Reality? He was nice enough not to get pissed. I think! LOL! Split Infinity

Awww, heck, Split, you ain't never made me mad here or anywhere on the boards. You are always polite and just may be as eccentric as you are intelligent, but I'm kind o' partial to eccentrics. They is the spice o' life!

I've always wanted to be an eccentric but my neuroses are too plain...they don't have that extra pizazz that makes a true eccentric.

I like your thinking that we ourselves are interdimensional beings, but I don't think that has to mean that there are divergent realities. I think what you wrote above makes some sense and actually reinforces what I believe and may even point to the answer of why "psychic" ability has been statistically (in a very minor way) proven.

Somewhere in our being, it seems possible, probably in the realm of consciousness, that we share a connection with an intelligence that is not human. A "divergent" reality, it seems to me, would be just that: Divergent and as such "split" from our realm.

If we can trust any of the alleged communications from these "others" then it becomes apparent that they are very interested and involved in this reality.

Peace.

edit on 11-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Gut beat me to it, but the discussion IS the fun part Split, I can't say I agree with everything you have said. but we sharpen each others minds by talking about it.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

GUT! YOU GOT IT! THIS IS HOW PSYCHICS HAVE ABILITY AND CAN SEE PAST OR FUTURE EVENTS!

Since our Brains are comprised of Atoms that have Protons. Neutrons and Electrons and the Protons and Neutrons are comprised of smaller Quantum Particles that seem to Transfer between Alternate Divergent Universal Realities...this means that a SENSITIVE has the ability to see what an ALTERNATE VERSION of themselves have seen or heard. Time is not LINEAR so the Psychic or Sensitive can know what WELL TIMMY FELL DOWN since there is a version of this that they can access a Future where He was found DEAD later or Alive Earlier thus they are Sensitive to the Quantum Particle Transfer between Alternate Divergent Universal States!

PROUD OF YOU! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Have not switched my hypothesis just evolve my theories on the two. By hearing other good theories on each hypothesis helps all of our thinking process grow. I believe that interdimensional beings and extraterrestrials are two completely different existing entities. For example. Sasquatch, is interdimensional. Greys are extraterrestrial. I don't believe that extraterrestrials have interdimensional traveling capabilities. UFOs are seen too often comming and going. Sasquatch on the other hand seem to just appear and disappear from all that I had read and heard. Please give some more theories for we all need to develop our hypothesis.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uneedhlp247

Have not switched my hypothesis just evolve my theories on the two. By hearing other good theories on each hypothesis helps all of our thinking process grow. I believe that interdimensional beings and extraterrestrials are two completely different existing entities. For example. Sasquatch, is interdimensional. Greys are extraterrestrial. I don't believe that extraterrestrials have interdimensional traveling capabilities. UFOs are seen too often comming and going. Sasquatch on the other hand seem to just appear and disappear from all that I had read and heard. Please give some more theories for we all need to develop our hypothesis.

not a horrible statement, but i would read up on the topic here first. There are few things from cancer cures to aliens that have not been covered, just about anything you could ask has been asked here
edit on 12-8-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

You know...I joined this board for the purpose of keeping my self sane as even though I have a lot on my plate...some of the things I like to discuss are not at a sitting around the water cooler level. In one Topic I told the story about how I have to go to 4 a year MANDATORY CD RELEASE PARTIES and these are either held in L.A. or N.Y.

I HATE the damn things as I WILL MYSELF to keep my mouth shut as one time Trailer Park People have become the LATEST CORPORATE CREATION and you would think a person who came from such humble beginnings would have empathy for their fellow Men or Women...JUST THE OPPOSITE! They become MONSTERS and play games such as who is wearing last months Style or worse.

I have been doing this a LONG TIME and one day met Physicist Michio Kaku. We hit it off and for once I had a GOOD TIME as we discussed Physics and although he say's he doesn't drink...that didn't last and we were having fun. He was there because he was in a Video as part of a Songs Vid. He was surprised that I knew Physics and we talked about a Theory I have about Probability being the cause of Quantum Particle Transfer to a Maximum Numerical Quantity within a Proton or Neutron. He said he had never thought of it that way and I told him I better not see a Paper being Published on the idea with His name on it! We Laughed and he said he was glad I was there as he was sick and tired of being used as a TROPHY GUEST...by people and companies who he had contracts with.

He is a really nice guy and down to Earth but we kept getting bugged by people who had no interest in who we were really inside but because what our names represented and I sort of...being of Good Size...gave them a look...chased them off. Then we were able to have a few drinks and enjoy ourselves. You mentioned Sharpening the Mind...we actually talked about that as I told him...the more time I have with people to discuss these things...the quicker my Mind Works...he agreed and said he was going the opposite way as he felt he was doing to many TV shows and was getting away from true research and I told him that I thought he was doing many people a Favor...even though it was at his expense...he was getting all sorts of people interested in Physics and maybe some day a kid who watched him on TV would be the next Einstein. Then we had two Girls jump on our laps and He said....WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? LOL! Split Infinity

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join