It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: How Many Have Switched from Extraterrestrial Hypothesis to Interdimensional?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CalebRight14

The Concept of Alternate Universal Reality Overlap was conceived at a CD Release Party and it was myself and the Silver Haired One. We were not attempting to debate whether there was or was not an Overlapping Universal Reality that would by it's nature...that being a member of a Group or Tree of Universal Realities that is not from within our group or Tree of which our Universe is but a branch of...but still...all branches of this tree are members of a Group of Alternate Divergent Realities of which all share the same Physical Laws but are in Existence due to Choice and Cause and Effect and Probability. If this Universal Reality has a History of the Boston Celtics Winning 17 World Championships...there is a Universal Reality where the Celtics only won 16 or 15 or 14...etc. But all Universal Realities from OUR TREE are a Branch of that Tree that is Divergent from one another and have the same physical Laws.

Now a Different Tree in a MULTIVERSE of INFINITE TREES may have a branch that lets say...has grown into our tangle of Tree Branches and even though it is a Branch of another Tree...it is positioned within our tangle of Branches coming off our Tree. The thing is that Trees Divergent Universal Realities are so different from ours that even though that other Trees branch is growing within our Trees Location and even perhaps TOUCHING OUR TREES BRANCHES...we would never know because the other trees Branch or this other Universal Realities Physics and Dimensionality are SO ALIEN we could neither detect it or understand it. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by Imtor

What I suspect and pardon me if I'm stepping over a line here, that's not really my intention to, here is the following. Some of us have a hypothesis that there is a "technology" that reacts with each individual's human mind differently for different people past a certain basic "fundamental symbolic level".

Good post, FireMoon. Everyone else too, good reading here. But that aspect reminds of the many ufo reports that seem to involve elctro-magneticism. Vallee postulated that the electro-magneticism released at some sightings/encounters may engage the brain in ways that might not be entirely consistent from one witness to the other.

I've recently received the book Electric Ufos: Fireballs, Electromagnetics and Abnormal States. It's still in my queue behind 3 1/2 other books, but I am somewhat familiar with the author's thesis.

Budden downplays the anomalous aspect and basically explains it all away as purely a function of electro-magnetism that makes folk hallucinate, but in very uniform ways. He does refer to Persinger and his God Helmet and that might further your thesis, FireMoon, in regards to Fatima.

I'm not about to buy the author's full claims unless he makes an unlikely slam dunk. I bought the book because he does bring some interesting research to the table, and I want to understand the electro-magnetism angle from the stand-point that it might be used by interdimensionals/aliens/demons--take your pick--to influence our perception and/or experience in close encounter events.

Picture a nighttime drive through the desert. The rhythms of tire, scenery, and the hypnotic morse of the yellow line--dot dot dot dash, dot dot daaaaash dot...

And then a BRIGHT star-like object hovers the road ahead. A ZAP of electro-magnetics and your engine dies. Another ZaaaP! and your brains r belong to us muahahaha.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Now a Different Tree in a MULTIVERSE of INFINITE TREES may have a branch that lets say...has grown into our tangle of Tree Branches and even though it is a Branch of another Tree...it is positioned within our tangle of Branches coming off our Tree.

I don't know what to say. Because I haven't any idea what you mean.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Split, This is starting to have the ring of, Give an infinite number of apes, an infinite amount of typewriters, and they will not only recreate all the works of shakespeare, but all the written work of authors ever known, provided the apes have an infinite amount of time to do so.

By throwing infinite out there, we have a catch all that basically means eventually, it will happen, just by chance.

If we say there are infinite universes, then everything you, me and everyone on the planet can think of as a universe, or how universes can interact, or overlap, or rules that might apply in it, would all be true. there is no limit, and anything we can think of would in fact be a universe.

There is forever, but there is only One infinite I believe in, but you know that already don't you

edit on 17-8-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Everywhen

OK...I will attempt to explain. We live in a Finite Universal Reality. We ca see to edge of the Universe and it is 13.4 Billion Light Years to this edge known as the WMAP which is a wall of Microwave Radiation and is 379,000 Light Years Close to the origin of the Big Bang. Between the WMAP and the Big Bang is an OCEAN of Super Heated Plasma that impedes Lights Progress so we cannot see through it. Thus our Universal Reality and everything in it and all it's Physical Laws span 13.779 Billion Light Years. Thus it is Finite.

This is our Universal Reality and it exists like One Branch on a Tree of Infinite Versions of each other Branch and each other Branch or Universe is a different version of our Branch or Universe thus there are Infinite Versions of You and Me.

This Tree is But ONE TREE IN A FOREST OF TREES. This Forest represents the Multiverse and Each Tree represents an Alternate Universal State that is NOT Divergent of our Tree nor do these other Trees have anything in relation to our Universal Tree of Universal Realities. Each Tree has it's own Physical Laws which are not compatible to our Universes Physical Laws thus we can neither Understand their Physical Laws nor Perceive their existence.

Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Yes...I understand where your beliefs lie...and that is fine. But with the existence of an INFINITE SYSTEM brings the 100% Probability of Infinite Conditions both known and unknown. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Yes...I understand where your beliefs lie...and that is fine. But with the existence of an INFINITE SYSTEM brings the 100% Probability of Infinite Conditions both known and unknown. Split Infinity

LOL Split, that's what I just said. You crack me up split, and I love talking to you. You make me think an laugh at the same time.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
inter dimensional makes a whole lot more sense to me. i think that is where the most evidence is anyways (such as encounters with aliens while on some drugs).

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

It's true, I think that those who believe in religion must be reprogrammed or in the eventual case, exterminated - in cases where someone's fanatism is beyond help, unable to think elselike, unable to think rationally.

I am a supporter of a new world order with fewer people:
religious fanatics must be out
religion must be destroyted
mafia and drugs must be incinerated
murderers must be shot dead, no courts, no trials
terrorists must be terminated from existence
prisons must be for those who commited crimes not related to taking out a human life
gypsies must become extinct

Before you even ask, no I do not believe something actually exists after they die, including any stories related to the Bible. Not until any proof of that exists, especially when the Bible is a story copied from Sumerian texts.

If we get back to Sumerian texts - have beings from the sky called Annunaki ever landed? I am not sure, I don't know, I cannot exclude, but I cannot believe, for I evaluate and judge based on existing data. However at least it sounds more credible as the primary source than any of your religous books copy of Sumerian texts.

THE OLD TESTAMENT is NOTHING BUT MODIFIED A COPY OF SUMERIAN TEXTS
THE NEW TESTAMENT IS SIMPLY A TOOL FOR CONTROLING THE MASSES

And those pathetic ones to fall for the lies of the Catholic Church which consequently spread to Protestant Churches that helped the spread of lies to the masses.

Think rationally for the well-being of humanity, punish the ones guilty for it, do not create Human Rights that serve the criminals and the world will be freed of the cancer that currently exists on it.

Dimensions... do you think every single organism in the universe has to be in some invisible dimension? Ok let's say there are, does this mean you think all that is not from Earth has to be in some other dimension?
edit on 17-8-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Split, This is starting to have the ring of, Give an infinite number of apes, an infinite amount of typewriters, and they will not only recreate all the works of shakespeare, but all the written work of authors ever known, provided the apes have an infinite amount of time to do so. By throwing infinite out there, we have a catch all that basically means eventually, it will happen, just by chance.

What if there are an infinite number of possibilities?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Everywhen

Split, This is starting to have the ring of, Give an infinite number of apes, an infinite amount of typewriters, and they will not only recreate all the works of shakespeare, but all the written work of authors ever known, provided the apes have an infinite amount of time to do so. By throwing infinite out there, we have a catch all that basically means eventually, it will happen, just by chance.

Possibly true for some things, not for apes typing on on typewriters. I had this argument with a friend of mine a long time ago.

As the typewriters themselves are not infinite it WOULD happen... eventually. There are only a set amount of letters that the apes could hit, if there were infinite apes, and had an infinite amount of time to type, all possible sequence of the typewriter keys would be hit. Not only would they create all works of Shakespeare, they would include all works ever published, all books ever made, all ATS posts ever written, everything that could possibly be written would be... Sort of.

The flip side is not infinite possibilities in this case, it is that it may take an infinite amount of time to do it... but for just Shakespeare... I'm betting on 1 week.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

It's true, I think that those who believe in religion must be reprogrammed or in the eventual case, exterminated
edit on 17-8-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

Wow, you're so much more understanding than I gave you credit for.

You want to kill off everyone who doesn't think and act like you huh? Yeah that's a very advanced mindset you got there, and would be such an exciting world to live in... "Hey you wanna talk?" "Why? We think the same way"

One very tempting to fall into, but horrible trap, is to believe we are better than everyone else. There are things I could probably learn from you Imtor, but your attitude turns people off, until you can master your own arrogance, and accept that people that disagree with you, may actually be capable of rational thought, there is no hope for discussion with you.

You are far worse in believing your way is the only way, and everyone else must agree or die, than I have ever heard from a Christian.
edit on 17-8-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If your into inter dimensional beings then you've entered the realm of the spirit where God explains in the Bible that we are but one dimension of many and he exists in one that we were not created in.

Funny people rush to debunk the existence of God and here we are with a thread pushing toward what we said existed all along.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

interdimensionals/aliens/demons--take your pick

That's what i've recently shifted my view too in light of this thread and others. Can't throw the baby out with the bath water and shut what someone has to say just because you disagree with it. However, i recently found that some ufo phenomenon have involved the paranormal.

Exciting to say to least. I haven't investigated the angle yet, waiting for when i have the time.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
As many have posted, I believe that their are iinter-dimensional and extraterrestrial intelligent lifeforms. The universe as we can and can not perceive is infinite so their are infinite possibilities. It may be that Mars is populated with an advanced civilization in an alternate dimensional plane of existence. I believe in the multi-verse theory that every action that every individual takes creates an alter-nate timeline or universe that is existing somewhere we can not directly perceive. Logic would dictate if this were true then in some random universe a species would come up with technology to freely traverse these alternate realities. I also believe that when we are sleeping our dreams are a window into alternate realities... some that are similar to our own some that are radically different.

I have no doubt that it is a matter of time when the truth about this is revealed.... whether it is a grey landing on the white house lawn or an Apocalypse event occurs in which the aliens come... oopps I mean the four horsemen of the apocalyse the beast/anti-christ come to muck things up and the good alien.... oops I mean God finally decides to destroy them in a great battle forever... as opposed to simply poofing them out of existence. Most myths are based in truth who knows maybe ancient gods were multi-dimensional beings that traveled to our quaint reality. Maybe they were megalo manics that decided they wanted to lord over the species of our reality, and then the inter-dimensional police showed up and made up some arbitrary rules and regulations for how they should conduct their business, which included a directive to not dramatically impact the development of sentient species....

case in point anything is possible. However, until I witness and examine concrete evidence myself or the information concerning the matter is made public alien species and inter-dimensional travelers are purely science fiction.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Everywhen

The MATH dictates that there must be. Not only are there Infinite Version of our Universal Reality but there are Infinite versions of an Infinite Number of Alternate Universal Realities that have Physical Laws that are completely Alien to our Human Concepts as well as some of these having Constructs and Rules by which we have no definitions of or capabilities of defining.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
The MATH dictates that there must be. Not only are there Infinite Version of our Universal Reality but there are Infinite versions of an Infinite Number of Alternate Universal Realities that have Physical Laws that are completely Alien to our Human Concepts as well as some of these having Constructs and Rules by which we have no definitions of or capabilities of defining.
Split Infinity

Erm, Split, I don't think that's scientific fact. "Dictates" is a pretty strong word that doesn't fit the reality. Physics is in flux actually, no? Not only that, but our scientific understanding of something so complex is probably far from having much of a clue in the larger scheme of things.

It does seem true that scientific materialism is finally starting to slowly die as an unsupported religion. Does a neutrino have mass? Does consciousness have mass? Is consciousness material?

If consciousness isn't material then maybe it outlasts the death of the material body and if so we find ONE dimension we can't normally perceive. Whether these alternate universal realities exist or will be ever proven to exist mathematically, we can at least suppose from your theory that a world could exist that has one extra dimension where the Interdimensionals reside.

See how CLEAR and SIMPLE that was?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

GUT...It is a Tenement of Logic that any System which is INFINITE must result in every possibility. A simple proof to this is found in COUNTING. Since Numbers both Whole and Negative are infinite in either direction...this dictates that every possible representation of Quantity MUST EXIST. You can't say that I can only represent a quantity up to a specific amount or negative amount...nor can you say that Pi...and calculations of this ratio will ever come to an end.

It is the same thing with Universal Realities both Divergent Forms and Alternate Forms of a specific Divergent Group. Any Infinite System dictates that every possibility both conceivable and inconceivable MUST EXIST!
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

That's the world missy, and has always been. Whether it would be communism, fascism, or some other totalitarian regime, it is always about - if you think differently, you will be arrested. In my plan of new order there is no needless limitation of some types of freedom or brainwashing that for example was done by communism and North Korea as a perfect example.

The point is, this limitless freedom is completely degrading the society. From accepting Homo sexual now accpeting trans-sexual, really? Some FREEDOM MUST BE LIMITED

reply to And to Stay Ontopic

I find funny how this thread is trying to make a NEW RELIGION since it does not like the idea of something being found on another planet and being 3D and being an alien...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I have heard some researchers say that the interdimensional hypothesis is relatively new in UFOlogy. It was pushed heavily back in 1976 in the movie Overlords of the UFO and again in 1979 in the book Messengers of Deception by Jacques Vallée. To narrow down the exact year when it was first thought would be hard, but safe to say above 1973, because in 1972 there was an interesting abduction but it didn't get looked at until years later like the Hill case, because in 1972 we still could not accept the capabilities of the greys. Travis Walton was the strong case that probably broke a lot of views, and with channeling being familiar from past history it is not far fetched to think about other dimensions and realities when these things are happening.

My view is that the greys are extraterrestrial but have capabilities which surely seem interdimensional to us.

Here is Gordon Creighton in the 70s giving evidence of why they are not interdimensional at 4:25, yet he also gives an interdimenionsal suggestion at the end.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join